Welcome Guest
You last visited December 10, 2016, 4:15 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

looks can be deceiving

Topic closed. 80 replies. Last post 2 years ago by lakerben.

Page 2 of 6
PrintE-mailLink
Maryland
United States
Member #126396
April 8, 2012
400 Posts
Posted: June 10, 2014, 10:20 pm - IP Logged

There are hidden numbers ("the real numbers") within every draw combination. Is like "MAGIC" the combo draw numbers are an illusion. And this goes to every game from small games like the pick 3 to the big jackpots games like powerball, mega millions etc. It dont matter what game u playing or state u in its the same concept. The real numbers that u have to focus are from 0-3.

How about Jackpot games? Can you give an example? Powerball or Mega?

Thanks!

Don't ever grow up, it's a trap!

Quick333's avatar - DiscoBallGlowing
    Miami, Fl
    United States
    Member #151727
    January 25, 2014
    42 Posts
    Posted: June 11, 2014, 11:59 am - IP Logged

Its a very simple method....u have 0-9 ten digits....split them in half and u end up with (0-4 lows) and (5-9 highs).

Digit 2 from the lows and digit 7 from the highs are the middle digit from each category.....if u take digit 2 for example and if u go down two it is 0 and if u go up two it becomes 4......same with the 7 is u go down two is 5 and if u go up two is 9 staying inside each of their category low or high....there is no need to go up or down 3 with this digits

"A journey of a thousand miles begins in a single step"

Miami, Fl
      United States
      Member #151727
      January 25, 2014
      42 Posts
      Posted: June 11, 2014, 12:05 pm - IP Logged

The only digits that could transcend from low to high are the digits 0 and 4.....why? Because if u take the 0 and go down one it becomes 9 and if u go up one is 1.....same thing with the 4...go up one and it is 5 and go down one and it is 3.....and vice versa with the digits 5 and the 9......like I said before the hidden numbers are only 0-3

Miami, Fl
        United States
        Member #151727
        January 25, 2014
        42 Posts
        Posted: June 11, 2014, 12:16 pm - IP Logged

Lets take florida cash 3 for example.....mid draw yesterday was 175 and evening draw was 842.....the hidden number was (222)

What I do first is i start with the first digit wich in this case is the 1....since 1 is in the low category(0-4) I stay in the low category so I take 1 and go up two times and we have 3 and if u simply mirror it u end up with 8....Remember 0 and 4 are the only digits that u can transcend from low to high...second digit is 7( the middle digit) go up two times and u get 9 simply mirror and end up with 4.....third digit is 5 go up two times and is 7 simply mirror and end up with 2.....so what I did was simply went up and down 2 and mirror two digits and end up with the winning draw

Miami, Fl
          United States
          Member #151727
          January 25, 2014
          42 Posts
          Posted: June 11, 2014, 12:29 pm - IP Logged

So for today in florida mid day draw Im going give u an example.....im going to use 5 different sets of combos from (0-3) "hidden numbers" and get a winning draw....

011 (hidden number)

121 (hidden number)

132 (hidden number)

230 (hidden number)

301 (hidden number)

We end up with 

386-228-910-162-541

United States
            Member #116344
            September 8, 2011
            3928 Posts
            Posted: June 11, 2014, 12:29 pm - IP Logged

Lets take florida cash 3 for example.....mid draw yesterday was 175 and evening draw was 842.....the hidden number was (222)

What I do first is i start with the first digit wich in this case is the 1....since 1 is in the low category(0-4) I stay in the low category so I take 1 and go up two times and we have 3 and if u simply mirror it u end up with 8....Remember 0 and 4 are the only digits that u can transcend from low to high...second digit is 7( the middle digit) go up two times and u get 9 simply mirror and end up with 4.....third digit is 5 go up two times and is 7 simply mirror and end up with 2.....so what I did was simply went up and down 2 and mirror two digits and end up with the winning draw

0   1    2    3    4         5    6     7     8     9

draw  175

1>>>3(go up 2x)> mirror 3>8

7>>9(go up 2x)>mirror  9>4

5>>7(go up 2x)> mirror 7>2

Pick to wage>842

Can you clarify this   'so what I did was simply went up and down 2'

Miami, Fl
              United States
              Member #151727
              January 25, 2014
              42 Posts
              Posted: June 11, 2014, 12:42 pm - IP Logged

Yes sir.....thats correct

Miami, Fl
                United States
                Member #151727
                January 25, 2014
                42 Posts
                Posted: June 11, 2014, 2:04 pm - IP Logged

Florida mid draw was 117......hidden number was 230 wich I had correct...I played 162 as u can see all I had to do was mirror the 6 and the 2 and I would of had the correct winning draw 117

Maryland
                  United States
                  Member #126396
                  April 8, 2012
                  400 Posts
                  Posted: June 11, 2014, 10:05 pm - IP Logged

Florida mid draw was 117......hidden number was 230 wich I had correct...I played 162 as u can see all I had to do was mirror the 6 and the 2 and I would of had the correct winning draw 117

Sorry for asking again, but can you give in example how this might work for Jackpot games? You sated in your post that its good for all games. I still trying to understand.. Example would help! :-)Thanks for sharing!

Thank you! :-)

Don't ever grow up, it's a trap!

United States
                    Member #128790
                    June 2, 2012
                    5431 Posts
                    Posted: June 11, 2014, 10:26 pm - IP Logged

The only digits that could transcend from low to high are the digits 0 and 4.....why? Because if u take the 0 and go down one it becomes 9 and if u go up one is 1.....same thing with the 4...go up one and it is 5 and go down one and it is 3.....and vice versa with the digits 5 and the 9......like I said before the hidden numbers are only 0-3

Thanks for sharing.

One question for now, lol, I read your explanation but still can't understand how you get the hidden number.

You wrote earlier that even though you didn't get the 117 correct, the hidden number was on the list, which I believe was 230. I don't know how you're getting those numbers.

United States
                      Member #128790
                      June 2, 2012
                      5431 Posts
                      Posted: June 11, 2014, 10:42 pm - IP Logged

Yeah, I know all about the "Had I done this", and "If I just did that" routine..lol

Nevertheless I think you've got something good here, I just can't understand what it is. Green laugh

I'm confident I'll get to the bottom of this eventually. My inner gut feeling acts like a scout looking for people like you who may have a potentially winning system.

zennjohn's avatar - DiscoBallGlowing

United States
                        Member #4711
                        May 19, 2004
                        4243 Posts
                        Posted: June 11, 2014, 11:03 pm - IP Logged

Yeah, I know all about the "Had I done this", and "If I just did that" routine..lol

Nevertheless I think you've got something good here, I just can't understand what it is. Green laugh

I'm confident I'll get to the bottom of this eventually. My inner gut feeling acts like a scout looking for people like you who may have a potentially winning system.

for real.

"Coming together is a Beginning.

Staying together is a Process.

Working together is  Success".

Henry Ford

Sun Smiley

pavizlo$'s avatar - binary
                          OKC, OK
                          United States
                          Member #120575
                          December 22, 2011
                          821 Posts
                          Posted: June 11, 2014, 11:09 pm - IP Logged

Good stuff here. will back test it . Thanks for sharing.

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE

grwurston's avatar - 144
                            Let's Go Rangers!!!
                            bel air maryland
                            United States
                            Member #90251
                            April 24, 2010
                            4879 Posts
                            Posted: June 11, 2014, 11:34 pm - IP Logged

In your example, the 2nd digit 7, you went up two to get 9. Why don't you go down two to get 5? Do you always go one or the other? (up or down) And how do you know which way? Also I don't get how you find the hidden numbers. My last 2 numbers were mid 853 eve 410. Can you please do a workout so I can follow along better. Thank you.

"You can observe a lot just by watching." Yogi Berra, Hall of Fame baseball player.

The numbers will tell you what numbers to play. Pay attention to the numbers.

Don't just think outside the box, crush it.

Miami, Fl
                              United States
                              Member #151727
                              January 25, 2014
                              42 Posts
                              Posted: June 12, 2014, 9:52 am - IP Logged

This method is easy.....every digit has to make a move( an action) to get to the winning digit....it dont matter if it is a pick 3 game pick 4 game pick 5 game powerball and megamillion IT DOESN'T MATTER.....the digits has to change