Welcome Guest
You last visited December 6, 2016, 9:00 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

looks can be deceiving

Topic closed. 80 replies. Last post 2 years ago by lakerben.

Page 5 of 6
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #122022
January 22, 2012
12 Posts
Posted: June 12, 2014, 12:45 pm - IP Logged

So for today in florida mid day draw Im going give u an example.....im going to use 5 different sets of combos from (0-3) "hidden numbers" and get a winning draw....

011 (hidden number)

121 (hidden number)

132 (hidden number)

230 (hidden number)

301 (hidden number)

We end up with 

386-228-910-162-541

Howdy Quick333,

Are there rules or formulas of how you apply the set of hidden numbers to the draw number, e.g. the example mid day draw 842?  From what I observed, each hidden number set is not apply in the same formula way.  For example, when the hidden number set 011 was applied to 842 to get 386, i noticed the formula is different versus when you the apply the hidden number set 121 to the 842 to get 228.  Am I correct in my assumption?  If so, how are the hidden number sets properly used according to your strategy. 

Thanx...

United States
    Member #128790
    June 2, 2012
    5431 Posts
    Posted: June 12, 2014, 1:07 pm - IP Logged

Howdy Quick333,

Are there rules or formulas of how you apply the set of hidden numbers to the draw number, e.g. the example mid day draw 842?  From what I observed, each hidden number set is not apply in the same formula way.  For example, when the hidden number set 011 was applied to 842 to get 386, i noticed the formula is different versus when you the apply the hidden number set 121 to the 842 to get 228.  Am I correct in my assumption?  If so, how are the hidden number sets properly used according to your strategy. 

Thanx...

I can't speak for him, but basically he's using random choices from the "Hidden Numbers" list to predict the next winning combo. So basically, If someone doesn't have some valuable insight as to which hidden numbers to use, it's just a crap shoot. And it doesn't stop there, you have to know how to use the hidden numbers, meaning, whether they'll move up or down. And it still doesn't end there, you have to include possible mirrors as well...lol

All possible hidden numbers are from 000-333, which is only in one direction, then 000-333 for the other direction since we don't know before the draw which direction the numbers will move.

000-001-002-003-004-005-006-007-008-009-010-011-012-013-014-015-016-017-018-019-020-021-022-023-024-025-026-027-028-029...etc.....all the way to 333. Just pick a few of those hidden numbers and go both up and down and cross your fingers.

So basically your odds are 1 in 333, but remember, you have to also choose which direction you want to apply those hidden numbers, and add the extra possibilities of mirrors which will increase the odds.

Example: 729

Let's say I decided to use hidden numbers 139-272-318-301-215-185

139-How do I use the 1, up or down, and do i use a mirror also? let's use the up and mirror.

7+1=8----mirror 3

first position below,

But hold on !!!, we could also use the down,

7-1=6---mirror 1

So now we have 4 numbers in the first position,

But wait !!!!!!!...lol

We could also just keep the number 7 in 729 and do nothing to it...lol

So now we have 5 numbers in the first position,

Let's say the second and third positions have five numbers too equaling 5x5x5=125 combos.

THIS IS JUST FOR THE FIRST HIDDEN NUMBER. LOL

WE HAVE 5 MORE HIDDEN NUMBERS TO WORKOUT.

Eek125X6=750 COMBOS....

TNERT's avatar - Lottery-013.jpg
      USA
      United States
      Member #89123
      March 30, 2010
      150 Posts
      Posted: June 12, 2014, 1:36 pm - IP Logged

I can't speak for him, but basically he's using random choices from the "Hidden Numbers" list to predict the next winning combo. So basically, If someone doesn't have some valuable insight as to which hidden numbers to use, it's just a crap shoot. And it doesn't stop there, you have to know how to use the hidden numbers, meaning, whether they'll move up or down. And it still doesn't end there, you have to include possible mirrors as well...lol

All possible hidden numbers are from 000-333, which is only in one direction, then 000-333 for the other direction since we don't know before the draw which direction the numbers will move.

000-001-002-003-004-005-006-007-008-009-010-011-012-013-014-015-016-017-018-019-020-021-022-023-024-025-026-027-028-029...etc.....all the way to 333. Just pick a few of those hidden numbers and go both up and down and cross your fingers.

So basically your odds are 1 in 333, but remember, you have to also choose which direction you want to apply those hidden numbers, and add the extra possibilities of mirrors which will increase the odds.

Example: 729

Let's say I decided to use hidden numbers 139-272-318-301-215-185

139-How do I use the 1, up or down, and do i use a mirror also? let's use the up and mirror.

7+1=8----mirror 3

first position below,

But hold on !!!, we could also use the down,

7-1=6---mirror 1

So now we have 4 numbers in the first position,

But wait !!!!!!!...lol

We could also just keep the number 7 in 729 and do nothing to it...lol

So now we have 5 numbers in the first position,

Let's say the second and third positions have five numbers too equaling 5x5x5=125 combos.

THIS IS JUST FOR THE FIRST HIDDEN NUMBER. LOL

WE HAVE 5 MORE HIDDEN NUMBERS TO WORKOUT.

Eek125X6=750 COMBOS....

Thanks onlymoney  thats a wrap

United States
        Member #128790
        June 2, 2012
        5431 Posts
        Posted: June 12, 2014, 3:00 pm - IP Logged

Thanks onlymoney  thats a wrap

No problem.

So let's see what happened. Last night's Florida winning number was 729, and today's mid winner was 736.

The first position was the same, so I'm guessing that's a "0".

The second position was 1 up.

And the third position was 3 down.

The hidden number was 013. But remember, this is after the fact. We didn't know before the draw whether the 7 would stay the same or move, and whether the 2 was going up or down, or if it needed to use a mirror or not..lol, and whether the 9 was going down 3 with mirror or not. And like I showed earlier, to cover all the possibilities would cost us a fortune.

lakerben's avatar - spherewall
          New Mexico
          United States
          Member #86099
          January 29, 2010
          11119 Posts
          Posted: June 12, 2014, 3:34 pm - IP Logged

I think that an excel sheet properly programmed would solve all the confusion.

How about them cowboys!

US Flag

JonnyBgood07's avatar - Patriots logo1.jpg
            Connecticut
            United States
            Member #61623
            May 29, 2008
            20581 Posts
            Posted: June 12, 2014, 4:09 pm - IP Logged

Example from yesterday florida cash 3......midday draw 117 evening draw 729

117 the first digit went up one time....if it went up one time it becomes a 2 (1+1) 2.....if u mirror the 2 it becomes 7

The second digit went up one time as well they left it as 2 no mirror

The third digit went up two times (7+2) 9 and they left it just like that no mirror

I tell you what...I just backtested the above example only ( how I understood it) for allstates using CT mid as the base draw number

and seeing if the outcome fell the next day..I've only looked in the past week and with 2 numbers you could've easily caught a str8 in the east coast somewhere

the next day.

Either playing it forewards or backwards.

That 's all preliminary of course.However,your intro piece I don't understand no matter how many times i read it.

No biggy though,ingenuity is plenty welcome around these parts.Thanks for your contribution.Thumbs Up

"No matter how bad things may get, I'd like to thank my middle finger

for always sticking up for me.."

txpolo's avatar - animaniacs16

United States
              Member #173
              April 8, 2002
              6110 Posts
              Posted: June 12, 2014, 8:38 pm - IP Logged

Could some one explain one up & one down.

When does this apply?

Thanks

BananaWTG all Winner$. Hyper

Quick333's avatar - DiscoBallGlowing
                Miami, Fl
                United States
                Member #151727
                January 25, 2014
                42 Posts
                Posted: June 12, 2014, 8:50 pm - IP Logged

Txpolo its very simple method.....I have seen alot of good ideas, concept, systems,method etc......I truly belief that the method that I have is a very simple tool u guys could use.....if u grab a digit for example 7 lets say......is common sense if u go down one number down it will be 6 right? And if u go up one number it will be 8 right? Thats all it is

"A journey of a thousand miles begins in a single step"

United States
                  Member #116344
                  September 8, 2011
                  3926 Posts
                  Posted: June 12, 2014, 8:52 pm - IP Logged

This method is easy.....every digit has to make a move( an action) to get to the winning digit....it dont matter if it is a pick 3 game pick 4 game pick 5 game powerball and megamillion IT DOESN'T MATTER.....the digits has to change

'every digit has to make a move( an action)'- I don't think  folks are interested in whatever ideal is behind this statement, which in itself is vague, a workout with say a draw set 123 step by step will clarify things, unless you really don't want to share- what i gather is you're subsetting the pool to just 0-3  as a base. Trust me, you  learn and earn a lot by opening up, that's essence of this forum. I share a lot on this forum and have learned and gained a lot, whatever ideal you have  can be enhanced, the fundamentals stays with you.

Miami, Fl
                    United States
                    Member #151727
                    January 25, 2014
                    42 Posts
                    Posted: June 12, 2014, 8:56 pm - IP Logged

Every draw to draw the three digits that are the winning number to get to the next winning draw each three digits have to make a move.....whether is a digit under it or a digit over it.....it could be one down or one up etc......for example florida draw midday was 736......the next winning draw is not gonna be 736 again right? Is obvious that it has to be a different sets of number.....so for a draw to change to the next draw something has to happen with the digits.....u get it?

Miami, Fl
                      United States
                      Member #151727
                      January 25, 2014
                      42 Posts
                      Posted: June 12, 2014, 9:00 pm - IP Logged

So now lets say a 7 came out in order for u to change the digit u have options to change it or leave the digit as it is.....so thats why I say that theres a middle number in between draws that makes the digit change....I called it "hidden numbers" which means the number of steps u made to change the digit.....is from 0-3

Miami, Fl
                        United States
                        Member #151727
                        January 25, 2014
                        42 Posts
                        Posted: June 12, 2014, 9:08 pm - IP Logged

So lets say in the case of the 7 if u were to change it u have three options....only three options thats it.....no breaking ur head is simple......either u leave it the same as a regular 7 or mirror it which is a 2 ( thats one option).......second option u could go down or up one....or go down two or up two (third option)

Miami, Fl
                          United States
                          Member #151727
                          January 25, 2014
                          42 Posts
                          Posted: June 12, 2014, 9:21 pm - IP Logged

Why I say only 0-3 because if u have the 5 for example if u go up three it will be 8....but now if u go down three it will be 2 but that will be confusing because is the same thing if u go up two now is 7 and if u mirror it u end up with the same 2.....so u just eliminated going down three with the digit 5 it just go up three.....same thing with the 7....if u go down three is 3....dont u think its better if u just go up one time and is 8 just mirror it and is 3....the same number just less moves

Miami, Fl
                            United States
                            Member #151727
                            January 25, 2014
                            42 Posts
                            Posted: June 12, 2014, 9:26 pm - IP Logged

Im just giving u guys a great tool for u guys to understand how to look at this game in a different way....thats all....speaking my mind sharing this great method.....no stepping on nobody toes

grwurston's avatar - Cute animals_Spider.jpg
                              Winning makes me smile.
                              bel air maryland
                              United States
                              Member #90251
                              April 24, 2010
                              4866 Posts
                              Posted: June 12, 2014, 9:30 pm - IP Logged

Im just giving u guys a great tool for u guys to understand how to look at this game in a different way....thats all....speaking my mind sharing this great method.....no stepping on nobody toes

It is appreciated. Sometimes looking outside the box can give you ideas or methods that you would never have come up with otherwise.

"You can observe a lot just by watching." Yogi Berra, Hall of Fame baseball player.

The numbers will tell you what numbers to play. Pay attention to the numbers.

Don't just think outside the box, crush it.