Welcome Guest
You last visited December 7, 2016, 5:07 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Do most people buy MM &PB tickets the day of a draw or in advance?

Topic closed. 18 replies. Last post 2 years ago by ttech10.

Page 2 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
rcbbuckeye's avatar - Lottery-043.jpg
Texas
United States
Member #55889
October 23, 2007
5600 Posts
Posted: June 19, 2014, 8:29 pm - IP Logged

I usually buy my tics on Sunday for Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday. Then buy my tics on Thursday for Thursday, Friday, and Saturday.

But, lately, work has been really stressful, so last Wednesday when I was out for lunch I bought an extra Lotto tic for that night's draw. That one didn't win. But I sure was dreaming about winning. LOL.

CAN'T WIN IF YOU'RE NOT IN

A DOLLAR AND A DREAM (OR $2)

weshar75's avatar - Lottery-042.jpg
    Mcminnville, Oregon
    United States
    Member #3013
    December 13, 2003
    3051 Posts
    Posted: June 19, 2014, 11:17 pm - IP Logged

I buy lotto any day after the drawing so for saturday I usually buy on thursday or friday.  Then for wednesday it is usually sunday or monday but sometimes I just wait until draw day and then get my ticket.  Since I only buy one ticket usually I like to buy them early.-weshar75

US Flag

psykomo's avatar - animal shark.jpg

United States
      Member #4877
      May 30, 2004
      5121 Posts
      Posted: June 20, 2014, 12:05 am - IP Logged

Hi everyone,

Just curious if people by MM and PB tickes or even your state draw games in advance or the day of the draw? The majority of the time I buy them after work the day of the draw or on a Saturday for PB (now I might go weeks before playing).  I'm just thinking that it might be easier to start buying my tickets in advance and make less stops to the gas station where I play. In my mind I use to think maybe a person had a better shot of winning if they played on the same day of the draw but know I think it's illogical to think that way since drawings are random and the lottery balls don't know when someone is playing, lol.

SGTR:

Hi everyone my name is KRAZY & play MM and PB games 2>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>but U people on here

Know that  my real name is PSYKO >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>so why should not me PLAY>big>>ODD's on here?

Please help SGTR>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Love Stretch

discuss this this question(remind's me) as D ole sure  Doh

FIRE system DAY's  w/my PSYKO GPS system when D vette was SMART er than

my present smart CAR<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<!!!!!!!

ttech10's avatar - blobdude
        Texas
        United States
        Member #92330
        June 5, 2010
        887 Posts
        Posted: June 20, 2014, 4:41 am - IP Logged

Me? I bought my 10 draw ticket today. Switched from my usual numbers and filled in the QP box and haven't glanced at the numbers.