Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 2:39 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Ga Fl Sc Nc

Topic closed. 9778 replies. Last post 9 months ago by MrKingy.

Page 225 of 652
PrintE-mailLink
STORM's avatar - Rean
Ga Fl Sc Nc All States 819* 290 160** 1958 Ryde!
United States
Member #57922
January 23, 2008
9314 Posts
Posted: March 23, 2015, 10:09 am - IP Logged

Oh Yeah Girl.. N while ur there ..I'll like one in wine color with a sun roof..

glad ur ok, n enjoy your shopping trip!!!

Pil :-)

Wink.. Thx My Dear,  Smooth transaction, Jus got home.. Body aching a lil

but All n All, I'm Blessed.. We serve an Amazin GOD!! 

795* 304* 283*

R My Numbers For The Rest Of March, Les Ca$h IN!! GL RYDERZ..

I'm Expecting God to Do BIG Things.. 

STORM's avatar - Rean
    United States
    Member #57922
    January 23, 2008
    9314 Posts
    Posted: March 23, 2015, 10:17 am - IP Logged

Gd Morning Storm sorry to hear that u wreck ya baby and i hope u are not hurt but thank God u r 

alive .God hav u covered dear and please be safe and get some needed rest. God bless u and keep

U safe dear.

Morning dear, thank u so much! Lovies

STORM's avatar - Rean
      United States
      Member #57922
      January 23, 2008
      9314 Posts
      Posted: March 23, 2015, 10:23 am - IP Logged

Hey Storm Just saw what happened, God is good all the time. Glad you are feeling a little better. Big Smile

Yes sis, My Mission is NOT Complete.. So much negativity Coming My Way Lately, but U Know what.. 'Tha Devil Is A Liar'.. God's Word/Power/Love Is GREATER!! Wink 

STORM's avatar - Rean
        United States
        Member #57922
        January 23, 2008
        9314 Posts
        Posted: March 23, 2015, 10:29 am - IP Logged

Good morning Storm,  just seeing your post about your accident and I am glad to know that you are ok. God is good all the time. I wish you much luck today while you are out shopping for a new ride.  Have a bless and safe day and do get some rest. Love you!

Morning sweetie pie,God is Good All the time Smile..

Thx so much, Love u Lovies

Jacksonville, Florida
          United States
          Member #158308
          August 18, 2014
          698 Posts
          Posted: March 23, 2015, 10:45 am - IP Logged

Morning sweetie pie,God is Good All the time Smile..

Thx so much, Love u Lovies

Thinking of you! hope all is well!

STORM's avatar - Rean
            United States
            Member #57922
            January 23, 2008
            9314 Posts
            Posted: March 23, 2015, 10:48 am - IP Logged

Hi storm I am glad you are ok. My prayer are with you. I am playing all the trips today thank you.

Hi dear, I Appreciate your concern for me, thanks a million!! Lovies

STORM's avatar - Rean
              United States
              Member #57922
              January 23, 2008
              9314 Posts
              Posted: March 23, 2015, 10:50 am - IP Logged

Thinking of you! hope all is well!

Wink.. Yes dear, I'm fine. Hru/Fam?

Jacksonville, Florida
                United States
                Member #158308
                August 18, 2014
                698 Posts
                Posted: March 23, 2015, 10:53 am - IP Logged

Wink.. Yes dear, I'm fine. Hru/Fam?

BETTER!!! :)        prayer and patience work amazing together!    wrapping up school and enjoying my days with my little divas  :)  glad to hear you guys are fine

xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

this made 4200 post for you.....   keep em coming  :)

Gainesville
                  United States
                  Member #159040
                  September 11, 2014
                  87 Posts
                  Posted: March 23, 2015, 12:00 pm - IP Logged

Sis we bound up all this negativity in the name of Jesus. You r a child of God no weapons formed against  you shall prosper. Love you

STORM's avatar - Rean
                    United States
                    Member #57922
                    January 23, 2008
                    9314 Posts
                    Posted: March 23, 2015, 1:11 pm - IP Logged

BETTER!!! :)        prayer and patience work amazing together!    wrapping up school and enjoying my days with my little divas  :)  glad to hear you guys are fine

xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

this made 4200 post for you.....   keep em coming  :)

Great! U hav a Beautiful Family.. Like I told u, Anytime GOD is Abt To Release A Big Overflow.. The Devil tries to Destroy.. But there is NOTHING GREATER THAN OUR GOD!! Many Blessing Dear, Lovies

STORM's avatar - Rean
                      United States
                      Member #57922
                      January 23, 2008
                      9314 Posts
                      Posted: March 23, 2015, 1:12 pm - IP Logged

Sis we bound up all this negativity in the name of Jesus. You r a child of God no weapons formed against  you shall prosper. Love you

Wink Love u More sis!!

STORM's avatar - Rean
                        United States
                        Member #57922
                        January 23, 2008
                        9314 Posts
                        Posted: March 23, 2015, 1:16 pm - IP Logged

Good morning LP Fam..

(38)(80).. O38* 238 089* 304* 

GL, Hav A Great Day!!

Ohio.. (83)5 SmashSmash

STORM's avatar - Rean
                          United States
                          Member #57922
                          January 23, 2008
                          9314 Posts
                          Posted: March 23, 2015, 2:35 pm - IP Logged

My Big Brown Eyes can C what's in from of me, but Don't Always c the whole truth.. My Tears R Indeed REAL.. U Dnt Really Know Me. I have Pain that stems deeper than U Will Ever Know. My Faith in God is what Carries Me Thru Each day! God's Love is The Most GREATEST feeling I've EVER Felt.. Even when u think u Know.. God Has Another Plan.. A Much Bigger Plan. Yesterday I was reminded of What's MOST Important.. I was Alone, Felt Sooo Cold.. Didn't feel alone cus I Knew God Had Me Covered but at that moment, I Realized that No matter what I won't Always have someone with Me.. Sometimes I have to Walk Alone an Face My Fears, Yes I have Fears.. I'm human but Altho I have fears, I'll still meet Any challenge in life. After the accident, I haven't been able to sleep but I have been able to write a lot of poetry. The moral of this story is that, soooo many have reached out to me here, wishing me well.. Asking how I'm doing.. An a few most close to me haven't asked Not one time.. Jus Mostly concerned abt Numbers, smh.. For those of u who follow Me, U Know that I do in fact leave an take a break from LP. Now is the longest I've been here within a yr. I plan to stay thru out the yr but it may change.. Idk yet. I'm on a different Journey.. Learning More abt Myself.. PPL I allow into My Life. Dnt pretend to care abt me, cus I Dnt do that fakery Mess.. I noticed some ppl want to b in competition with Me an I Dnt Rock like that. Time Swiss an I created The Swiss/STORM Remix.. I had a few ppl ask me how do I feel since Swiss (00) pair dropped before any of my numbers.. First of All, 'Go Away' with that negative energy!! I c why a lot of old members Dnt even sign on much anymore, Gona lay down now, hopefully I'll b able to sleep.. GL tonight LP Fam!! Lovies

Gainesville, Florida
                            United States
                            Member #161967
                            December 17, 2014
                            999 Posts
                            Posted: March 23, 2015, 3:03 pm - IP Logged

My Big Brown Eyes can C what's in from of me, but Don't Always c the whole truth.. My Tears R Indeed REAL.. U Dnt Really Know Me. I have Pain that stems deeper than U Will Ever Know. My Faith in God is what Carries Me Thru Each day! God's Love is The Most GREATEST feeling I've EVER Felt.. Even when u think u Know.. God Has Another Plan.. A Much Bigger Plan. Yesterday I was reminded of What's MOST Important.. I was Alone, Felt Sooo Cold.. Didn't feel alone cus I Knew God Had Me Covered but at that moment, I Realized that No matter what I won't Always have someone with Me.. Sometimes I have to Walk Alone an Face My Fears, Yes I have Fears.. I'm human but Altho I have fears, I'll still meet Any challenge in life. After the accident, I haven't been able to sleep but I have been able to write a lot of poetry. The moral of this story is that, soooo many have reached out to me here, wishing me well.. Asking how I'm doing.. An a few most close to me haven't asked Not one time.. Jus Mostly concerned abt Numbers, smh.. For those of u who follow Me, U Know that I do in fact leave an take a break from LP. Now is the longest I've been here within a yr. I plan to stay thru out the yr but it may change.. Idk yet. I'm on a different Journey.. Learning More abt Myself.. PPL I allow into My Life. Dnt pretend to care abt me, cus I Dnt do that fakery Mess.. I noticed some ppl want to b in competition with Me an I Dnt Rock like that. Time Swiss an I created The Swiss/STORM Remix.. I had a few ppl ask me how do I feel since Swiss (00) pair dropped before any of my numbers.. First of All, 'Go Away' with that negative energy!! I c why a lot of old members Dnt even sign on much anymore, Gona lay down now, hopefully I'll b able to sleep.. GL tonight LP Fam!! Lovies

There's always a some reason to be positive. Don't let a little negativity stop you from seeing all the good that's around you. 

Pildriver's avatar - myjeep
                              NW Florida
                              United States
                              Member #137818
                              January 12, 2013
                              2688 Posts
                              Posted: March 23, 2015, 4:49 pm - IP Logged

Yes Nod Everything will be alright..!!!
                              Pil
                              P.S. I'm Crazy

I Can; seethemoneycomeinourwayBlue Angel

Page 225 of 652