Welcome Guest
You last visited December 8, 2016, 10:44 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Ga Fl Sc Nc

Topic closed. 9778 replies. Last post 9 months ago by MrKingy.

Page 227 of 652
PrintE-mailLink
STORM's avatar - Rean
Ga Fl Sc Nc All States 819* 290 160** 1958 Ryde!
United States
Member #57922
January 23, 2008
9314 Posts
Posted: March 24, 2015, 8:08 pm - IP Logged

Hi STORM, YOU HAVE OUR PRAYERS and you had our GOD with you AMEN Blue Angel

Lovies

STORM's avatar - Rean
    United States
    Member #57922
    January 23, 2008
    9314 Posts
    Posted: March 24, 2015, 8:09 pm - IP Logged

Hi Storm, please get some rest. Don't let the negativity stand in your way of being who you are. You are a child of GOD who is always eager to help others. You go over and beyond to help everyone here on lp. When I come onto this site, I am looking for more than numbers,. I looks forward to reading your messages, your messages is so uplifting. So take care of yourself and be blessed. Love you. I feel a praise coming on.

Party

Wink

STORM's avatar - Rean
      United States
      Member #57922
      January 23, 2008
      9314 Posts
      Posted: March 24, 2015, 8:10 pm - IP Logged

Storm, please don't let the negativity in, it's nothing but the devil trying to steal your joy (thunder) ... Swiss can kick rocks for all we care!!! We are your REAL Riderz!! So sorry to here about your accident but grateful that you are ok... I just want you to know that you are a REAL blessing to everyone here on LP, and especially to me... BTW GA got you 718 tonight...

Lovies

honeybearcake's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg
        Greenville, SC
        United States
        Member #68158
        December 14, 2008
        2199 Posts
        Posted: March 24, 2015, 8:11 pm - IP Logged

I hope everything is ok with you Storm! Keeping you in my prayers! Lover

STORM's avatar - Rean
          United States
          Member #57922
          January 23, 2008
          9314 Posts
          Posted: March 24, 2015, 8:14 pm - IP Logged

STORM,

BananaSun Smiley Hope you are feeling good this morning. You know I am always late on post. Listen how many times do you get messages "thanking you" thats all that count!!! You know we got your back so the folks who drain and drain send them down the drain.

Pamela

Smile

I'm Expecting God to Do BIG Things.. 

STORM's avatar - Rean
            United States
            Member #57922
            January 23, 2008
            9314 Posts
            Posted: March 24, 2015, 8:16 pm - IP Logged

See Ya! Storm It's been awhile but I seen where you were involve in accident my prayers are going up and keep ur head up and I hear God saying "don't give up know just hold on just a lil while longer because it's some things you been praying about that's about to come to past and he's about to take your love, joy peace, financial, healing and your faith to another level and a lot of times you are misunderstood but I hear God saying  it some doors that you need close and some doors you need to open and he's is about to remove some people things that hinder you up so just throw your legs and sit back and watch God everything is about to change and work out in your favor for your Good!!! Blue Angel

Love Lovies Everything is going to be alrightLovies

Lovies Mail For You

STORM's avatar - Rean
              United States
              Member #57922
              January 23, 2008
              9314 Posts
              Posted: March 24, 2015, 8:35 pm - IP Logged

Fl 328

Smash

STORM's avatar - Rean
                United States
                Member #57922
                January 23, 2008
                9314 Posts
                Posted: March 24, 2015, 8:38 pm - IP Logged

May God Bless You, Storm.

Wink

STORM's avatar - Rean
                  United States
                  Member #57922
                  January 23, 2008
                  9314 Posts
                  Posted: March 24, 2015, 10:40 pm - IP Logged

I am Not the type to curse someone out because it's jus not worth it.. Why Give Anyone Power to bring Me down to their level? Not Gona happen.. If u haven't heard news from Me, 'Dnt Believe It'.. If I have a problem with U, I'll come to U.. We R All Grown Men/Women here an it makes No sense to B carrying on like children.. So many ppl have asked Me for yrs why I Dnt post on other threads.. 'Cus I'd rather stick to My style' an do My own cus I know Me.. I'd rather Focus on One an Give Str's, than B All over the place an lose Focus.. I went against My better judgement an Recently teamed Up with Swiss an have caught hell Every since day one. NO! It's Not fair, but it's apart of life an I'm Strong enough to handle All negativity.. I simply walk away from it. I Knew that some ppl wud Not like the pair up and I decided to do the thread anyway cus I Dnt mind assisting anyway I can.. If u Dnt like Me, 'Please jus leave Me alone'.. Thank u!

P.S. I Dnt really have much to say right now. I'm taking some time for ME, Any numbers I post.. Play for All Eastern along with my 5 states, there R No other numbers I feel/C.. Only numbers I Post within thread. GL Everyone.. Look out for 142* an 381*

STORM's avatar - Rean
                    United States
                    Member #57922
                    January 23, 2008
                    9314 Posts
                    Posted: March 25, 2015, 2:40 am - IP Logged

To My RYDERZ.. It's Abt To Get THICK Up In Here!!.. So Before I EVER Let Anyone DISRESPECT Me, Friday Im logging Out an won't B back for abt 2wks.. No one is running Me away, so U can Get that out of your head right Now. I NEED To leave LP Cus it's getting TOO Messy.. So I'm Going To Bow Out Gracefully.. I've been Nothing but nice to Everyone here, Respectful To ALL.. U Wud Not Believe 'The Hate'.. Some ppl jus Keep Adding FIRE to The Already Lit FLAMES!! I Dnt talk to ppl behind a screen, You wana speak to Me, We can meet in person.. I Dnt Do The Fakery.. So What U Feelin? I'm Gona ALWAYS Come At Everyone Here 100, or Not At All.. U think I'm mad.. NO, I'm Gud.. I jus C Much Clearer Now.. Whose RYDIN, An Whose NOT!!

Love or Hate Me.. STORM Will SHINE Regardless!!

rubync's avatar - disney20
                      wilson, nc
                      United States
                      Member #153080
                      March 5, 2014
                      1430 Posts
                      Posted: March 25, 2015, 6:16 am - IP Logged

STORM,you will be missed ,I will pray for you and your family,let us no from time to time  how you are doing.You have been a good friend to me and you have always always been here for me and I want to say Thank You .NOW I no I dont mess with anyone or have said anything bad about anyone here .And I dont know why someone would come up here to hate the only thing I came up with is you are jealous you dont like yourself you are not happy and you dont wont anyone to be happy.I think that is so sad and am going to PRAY for  you I dont know who you are but my GOD does

Pildriver's avatar - myjeep
                        NW Florida
                        United States
                        Member #137818
                        January 12, 2013
                        2690 Posts
                        Posted: March 25, 2015, 6:32 am - IP Logged

To My RYDERZ.. It's Abt To Get THICK Up In Here!!.. So Before I EVER Let Anyone DISRESPECT Me, Friday Im logging Out an won't B back for abt 2wks.. No one is running Me away, so U can Get that out of your head right Now. I NEED To leave LP Cus it's getting TOO Messy.. So I'm Going To Bow Out Gracefully.. I've been Nothing but nice to Everyone here, Respectful To ALL.. U Wud Not Believe 'The Hate'.. Some ppl jus Keep Adding FIRE to The Already Lit FLAMES!! I Dnt talk to ppl behind a screen, You wana speak to Me, We can meet in person.. I Dnt Do The Fakery.. So What U Feelin? I'm Gona ALWAYS Come At Everyone Here 100, or Not At All.. U think I'm mad.. NO, I'm Gud.. I jus C Much Clearer Now.. Whose RYDIN, An Whose NOT!!

Love or Hate Me.. STORM Will SHINE Regardless!!

Hi hun.. Dam.. I late for work so.. It will all work out.. Hope ya the best in all u do..
                        Remember.. Everything WILL B Alright!!!
                        PilYes Nod

I Can; seethemoneycomeinourwayBlue Angel

nassau
                          Bahamas
                          Member #13581
                          April 9, 2005
                          699 Posts
                          Posted: March 25, 2015, 7:03 am - IP Logged

Gd Morning Storm i hope n pray that u r feelin much better now. Storm i want u to kno that there ar

R jealous ppl out there hating on u for no reason n it hurt u sometimes to c that u r helping others

but remember dear that no weapon form against u will prosper.I am 

Sorry u leavin lp for awhile but may God continue to bless u and keep u dear love u.

Tonibaby's avatar - c29bb1ed5c2d26a585b384561392053e
                            Danville.VA
                            United States
                            Member #150116
                            December 16, 2013
                            1208 Posts
                            Posted: March 25, 2015, 11:12 am - IP Logged

take all the time you need, you will be greatly missed! Group Hug

LADYPISCES's avatar - Lottery-031.jpg
                              Engelhard N. C.
                              United States
                              Member #94999
                              August 1, 2010
                              236 Posts
                              Posted: March 25, 2015, 12:21 pm - IP Logged

Hi Storm, I am so sorry that you have to go through this. You don't deserve all of this hate.  You have always tried to help everyone here on lp. I am very thankful for being a part of your circle. I will always be one of your RYDERS. So please take some time to relax and I know that everything is going to be alright. I will miss you and I will be keeping you/family in my thoughts and prayers. So take care and I love you.

LuckybeginningSee Ya!

Page 227 of 652