Welcome Guest
You last visited December 11, 2016, 12:58 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Ga Fl Sc Nc

Topic closed. 9778 replies. Last post 9 months ago by MrKingy.

Page 255 of 652
PrintE-mailLink
STORM's avatar - Rean
Ga Fl Sc Nc All States 819* 290 160** 1958 Ryde!
United States
Member #57922
January 23, 2008
9314 Posts
Posted: April 26, 2015, 7:06 pm - IP Logged

Thank u Storm for all u do.

Anytime my dear, GL

STORM's avatar - Rean
    United States
    Member #57922
    January 23, 2008
    9314 Posts
    Posted: April 26, 2015, 7:30 pm - IP Logged

U R so right abt that dear.. I'm looking for 26* 

Ga 8(26) bx hit Smash I went hard on my bday 622, will play again.. Congrats all winners

sneekyme's avatar - 8ball
      Georgia
      United States
      Member #162425
      January 1, 2015
      19 Posts
      Posted: April 27, 2015, 2:14 am - IP Logged

Closer.. Smile Morning Fam.. Create your Own Happiness, Smile Even when things are not going your way, GOD has Not forgotten U.. 'His Strength Is Within U'.. Love Others The Way God Loves U.

Have A Blessed Day,

Love U,

STORM Lovies

SmileySun Smiley

STORM's avatar - Rean
        United States
        Member #57922
        January 23, 2008
        9314 Posts
        Posted: April 27, 2015, 11:14 am - IP Logged

SmileySun Smiley

Lovies Hru dear, I pray that U R in good health/spirit today..

STORM's avatar - Rean
          United States
          Member #57922
          January 23, 2008
          9314 Posts
          Posted: April 27, 2015, 1:38 pm - IP Logged

Good Afternoon Fam, Hru? I jus wanted to come here today an share a lil info with U. I Know that LP is in Fact a Lottery Site an Most ppl come here for numbers an I Understand that but I try my Best to help Others Realize, playing lottery is a Game of Chance.. U win some, U lose some, but b mindful of what U stand to lose if playing the lottery gets Out of hand. We All Need A Place to live, Food to eat, Clothes.. Etc.. So jus know that I Truly Care Abt each of U an want the Best for U.. I've met some amazing ppl from LP.. So Amazing, that I took friendships Off of lp an allowed into My World. I wud say that My judgment hasn't Always been what suited me Best.. A few, wasn't what I held in High Stats an I fell to see, 'The Game'.. Let's jus say.. When I love/care abt U, an we Build a Friendship, I will B there for U thru thick/thin.. U Need Me, I Am there an I Dnt Care what day/time it is.. I will Come to U.. So Dnt Try an Play Me. Eventho I Knew some things that were told to me didn't jell right with me, being the TRUE Friend that I am, I remain just that, 'A True Friend' cus I knew if he/she was Tellin me lies, they had their reasons.. So, I prayed an still pray for God to cleanse their soul of Evil. I am Not Perfect, 'Neither one of us R'.. But I'm a REAL Friend an U can ask Anyone who I've Allowed into My life an No one will have anything bad to say abt me. When I say I'm going to do something, it's done. I didn't use to share pics of me/fam on here.. but I decided to Open Up more an share a part of me with U.. I have No regrets! I have a family, whom I Love Dearly an I Dnt Ever Wana put them in danger for Allowing the Wrong ppl into my life. Yes, I moved to Stone mountain to b close to my mom cus she was diagnose with cancer an I still Hav my home in another city. My family has been thru a lot getting my mom The Best care. I am Happy to say that After a few yrs, my moms Cancer is in remission an she is back on her daily routine .. Living life, she's even teaching now. Anyways, I'm abt to move out of Stone mountain going back to my hm in a few months. I'd do anything for my family/friends, I sacraficed an did what I had to do to B closer to my mom.. I feel Blessed to have my mom still with me. I thank God For his Mercy!! 

Thanks for Allowing me to share with u,

Love STORMLovies

Totem's Angel's avatar - kanji for_peace.jpg
            Stone Mountain
            United States
            Member #1198
            February 26, 2003
            1113 Posts
            Posted: April 27, 2015, 2:11 pm - IP Logged

Hi Storm, Glad to hear that your mom is doing so well.  May God continue to bless the both of you, always.

Life is Good!  Be Blessed...~Totem's Angel~ Blue Angel

STORM's avatar - Rean
              United States
              Member #57922
              January 23, 2008
              9314 Posts
              Posted: April 27, 2015, 2:21 pm - IP Logged

Hi Storm, Glad to hear that your mom is doing so well.  May God continue to bless the both of you, always.

Lovies Thanks so much dear!

AGF310's avatar - praying hands.jpg
                Georgia
                United States
                Member #27294
                November 29, 2005
                15876 Posts
                Posted: April 27, 2015, 2:23 pm - IP Logged

Hi Storm. ...I pray that your mom is doing well......last we spoke, I was living in Macon. I am now in Stone Mountain for the last 18 months. If there is anything I can do, please don't hesitate to ask. You have a heart of gold, as genuine as they come. I'm here for you sistah. God's speed.Lovies

IN LOVING MEMORY OF SPOOKYSOOZY Blue Angel AUGUST 17, 1949- APRIL 28, 2011   R.I.P. Dear Friend

tracyd107's avatar - images q=tbn:ANd9GcRv123X_Ycz8hK_orULKwXRD_xRPRgHYBZEfZBY6B6gnyW0
                  South Carolina
                  United States
                  Member #164551
                  March 6, 2015
                  175 Posts
                  Posted: April 27, 2015, 3:12 pm - IP Logged

I'm glad ur Mom is better...u can't replace a parent, they're precious, so it's great that ur taking care of her.

STORM's avatar - Rean
                    United States
                    Member #57922
                    January 23, 2008
                    9314 Posts
                    Posted: April 27, 2015, 3:29 pm - IP Logged

Hi Storm. ...I pray that your mom is doing well......last we spoke, I was living in Macon. I am now in Stone Mountain for the last 18 months. If there is anything I can do, please don't hesitate to ask. You have a heart of gold, as genuine as they come. I'm here for you sistah. God's speed.Lovies

Hi sweetie, wow.. I didn't know u were in Stone mountain.. Refreshing to Know. No one knows, Eventho I Never complain abt anything.. Everything I've gone thru has been so Very Overwhelming for me. I Smile when I was dying on the inside, to c my mom in so much pain.. Wishing an praying that I cud take her pain away. Being Strong for everyone is what I've done an will continue to do.. Today is the first time I broke down an cried abt Everything. I thank God for My hubby cus without this man, I wud Not B as Strong as I am today.. I Appreciate your kander, reaching out to me at this time, warms my heart. We serve an Awesome GOD.. And I'm a True Believer In it Each Day!! Lovies

STORM's avatar - Rean
                      United States
                      Member #57922
                      January 23, 2008
                      9314 Posts
                      Posted: April 27, 2015, 3:32 pm - IP Logged

I'm glad ur Mom is better...u can't replace a parent, they're precious, so it's great that ur taking care of her.

Thanks dear, I'd b a mess without my mom.. God renewed Our Bond an Im so Very Grateful.. 'Prayer Changes Things'.. Lovies

FLATRANSPLANT's avatar - yocco
                        South Florida
                        United States
                        Member #71280
                        February 22, 2009
                        15330 Posts
                        Posted: April 27, 2015, 4:00 pm - IP Logged

Good evening my dear, I Appreciate your Blessings sent my way. When I did my research for All States, 89* combination is Hot.. Then I did research for My 5 states and the breakdown an 89* pair is the way to go.. 894.. 689.. R My faves.. GL sweetie

well dear you called it in Florida 928 showed up today.....got a box - 898 is probably next but will hang on to 894 and 689

thank you sweetie and so happy to hear about your mom.  May GOD continue to bless her and your family.

nassau
                          Bahamas
                          Member #13581
                          April 9, 2005
                          699 Posts
                          Posted: April 27, 2015, 4:05 pm - IP Logged

Hi Storm how r u gd to know that your mom is doing great may God continue to bless you and your family.

STORM's avatar - Rean
                            United States
                            Member #57922
                            January 23, 2008
                            9314 Posts
                            Posted: April 27, 2015, 5:17 pm - IP Logged

well dear you called it in Florida 928 showed up today.....got a box - 898 is probably next but will hang on to 894 and 689

thank you sweetie and so happy to hear about your mom.  May GOD continue to bless her and your family.

Congrats dear, U R So Deserving.. Party

Thx for Your love/concern! GL tonight 

STORM's avatar - Rean
                              United States
                              Member #57922
                              January 23, 2008
                              9314 Posts
                              Posted: April 27, 2015, 5:21 pm - IP Logged

Hi Storm how r u gd to know that your mom is doing great may God continue to bless you and your family.

Lovies Thx luv! I'm blessed, hope your R having a beautiful day..

Page 255 of 652