Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 4:45 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Ga Fl Sc Nc

Topic closed. 9778 replies. Last post 9 months ago by MrKingy.

Page 258 of 652
PrintE-mailLink
STORM's avatar - Rean
Ga Fl Sc Nc All States 819* 290 160** 1958 Ryde!
United States
Member #57922
January 23, 2008
9314 Posts
Posted: May 2, 2015, 12:46 pm - IP Logged

THANKS STORM, I got 330 off that 706 White BounceI like that 071 for today

Lovies

Mattmccl's avatar - Lottery-054.jpg
    Augusta, Ga
    United States
    Member #161769
    December 10, 2014
    2146 Posts
    Posted: May 2, 2015, 12:52 pm - IP Logged

Im sure you got that 309 bae!

Seen you had it somewhere cant find it tho. 

Maybe ga thread none the less hope you whammed it.

Even a broke clock is right twice a day!

STORM's avatar - Rean
      United States
      Member #57922
      January 23, 2008
      9314 Posts
      Posted: May 2, 2015, 12:55 pm - IP Logged

MOMMY!! Embarassed

306* 093*

Ga 309* Party

rubync's avatar - disney20
        wilson, nc
        United States
        Member #153080
        March 5, 2014
        1430 Posts
        Posted: May 2, 2015, 12:57 pm - IP Logged

NC Please

STORM's avatar - Rean
          United States
          Member #57922
          January 23, 2008
          9314 Posts
          Posted: May 2, 2015, 12:58 pm - IP Logged

Im sure you got that 309 bae!

Seen you had it somewhere cant find it tho. 

Maybe ga thread none the less hope you whammed it.

Hi babe.. Yes, I caught it.. But played More on my 300, gona come back on Eve, GL tonight! 

STORM's avatar - Rean
            United States
            Member #57922
            January 23, 2008
            9314 Posts
            Posted: May 2, 2015, 8:43 pm - IP Logged

NC Please

Nc 214 326/236.. GL

STORM's avatar - Rean
              United States
              Member #57922
              January 23, 2008
              9314 Posts
              Posted: May 2, 2015, 9:26 pm - IP Logged

Sometimes u Have to let some ppl Go.. What u thought was good for U, 'Only Meant Harm'. If I Knew then, What I Know Now.. A lot, I Wud have Done differently.. I Dnt have Any Regrets, Jus one of Life's Lessons an with this Learning Experience comes Growth.. I'm Strong.. Becoming Stronger! I spoke to my Best friend an told him Abt Everything that has happen to me on LP.. A few young ladies that I Allowed into my life, 'I Am Simply Blown Away at what has happen.. It's like, Everythig I thought I Knew.. I Know NOTHING'.. Idk what happen, All I can say is that God Doesn't make mistakes.. I had to tell my hubby what he had said All Alone was Right an I didn't listen to him an this is the devastating outcome.. So I held My breath Cus I jus knew he Wud say, 'I told u so'.. But he didn't, he was loving an held me in his arms for the longest time.. Yes, my hubby is my Best Friend.. He Knows Me Better than Anyone in this World.. He Knows I Allow My Heart to Let Others IN.. No questions ask. I try to c the Good Everyone Eventho I Know that Not Everyone cares abt me, nor wishes me well.. I am Not a fair weather friend.. Whatever u go thru, I'm there.. Whatever u need.. I gotchu! So many ppl have tried to take advantage of me here lately an .. No, it's Not fair.. But it's life an I'm Not Oblivious to Evil behavior.. I just DNT personally call ppl out on here, I have More Class than that. When u treat others wrong, U won't get away with it cus God Sees EVERYTHING.. An when u tell lies, it'll Only come back on you in the worse way. If we talk, an I share a part of my life with U.. That means, I'm building Trust in U, so Dnt Betray me cus once u do.. I'm DONE With U! We All have been hurt,miled to, talked abt.. I Dnt care what Others say abt me, I Only care what the man Up Above thinks of Me.. But I do care abt My family an friends an their well being. I Dnt like secrets.. Dnt try to play Me like I'm stupid. I told hubby that I was Gona ask for my account here to B closed. He told me to stay because being here makes me happy an Dnt make it easy for the bad seeds that Attack me.. Continue doing what I do and God will take care of the rest.. I will continue to pray for the lost souls. When u Dnt c me here, it's cus I've decided to make time for me More an I will do that a few times out of the week.. Thank u for taking the time out to read my thoughts even if u Dnt agree.. 

Goodnite Fam, luv

STORMLovies

pwm2003's avatar - praying hands.jpg
                Savannah Ga.
                United States
                Member #2329
                September 16, 2003
                1207 Posts
                Posted: May 3, 2015, 8:52 am - IP Logged

Sometimes u Have to let some ppl Go.. What u thought was good for U, 'Only Meant Harm'. If I Knew then, What I Know Now.. A lot, I Wud have Done differently.. I Dnt have Any Regrets, Jus one of Life's Lessons an with this Learning Experience comes Growth.. I'm Strong.. Becoming Stronger! I spoke to my Best friend an told him Abt Everything that has happen to me on LP.. A few young ladies that I Allowed into my life, 'I Am Simply Blown Away at what has happen.. It's like, Everythig I thought I Knew.. I Know NOTHING'.. Idk what happen, All I can say is that God Doesn't make mistakes.. I had to tell my hubby what he had said All Alone was Right an I didn't listen to him an this is the devastating outcome.. So I held My breath Cus I jus knew he Wud say, 'I told u so'.. But he didn't, he was loving an held me in his arms for the longest time.. Yes, my hubby is my Best Friend.. He Knows Me Better than Anyone in this World.. He Knows I Allow My Heart to Let Others IN.. No questions ask. I try to c the Good Everyone Eventho I Know that Not Everyone cares abt me, nor wishes me well.. I am Not a fair weather friend.. Whatever u go thru, I'm there.. Whatever u need.. I gotchu! So many ppl have tried to take advantage of me here lately an .. No, it's Not fair.. But it's life an I'm Not Oblivious to Evil behavior.. I just DNT personally call ppl out on here, I have More Class than that. When u treat others wrong, U won't get away with it cus God Sees EVERYTHING.. An when u tell lies, it'll Only come back on you in the worse way. If we talk, an I share a part of my life with U.. That means, I'm building Trust in U, so Dnt Betray me cus once u do.. I'm DONE With U! We All have been hurt,miled to, talked abt.. I Dnt care what Others say abt me, I Only care what the man Up Above thinks of Me.. But I do care abt My family an friends an their well being. I Dnt like secrets.. Dnt try to play Me like I'm stupid. I told hubby that I was Gona ask for my account here to B closed. He told me to stay because being here makes me happy an Dnt make it easy for the bad seeds that Attack me.. Continue doing what I do and God will take care of the rest.. I will continue to pray for the lost souls. When u Dnt c me here, it's cus I've decided to make time for me More an I will do that a few times out of the week.. Thank u for taking the time out to read my thoughts even if u Dnt agree.. 

Goodnite Fam, luv

STORMLovies

I Agree!

Saved By Grace and Mercy Big Grin Angel

nassau
                  Bahamas
                  Member #13581
                  April 9, 2005
                  699 Posts
                  Posted: May 3, 2015, 8:58 am - IP Logged

Gd Morning Storm hw r u? I was off now im back dont let no one stop you from doing what u love and continue to b strong and do what makes Storm Happy.May God continue to bless u and your family. Love u

Have a Bless Sunday

leelee84's avatar - Lottery-031.jpg
                    Atlanta
                    United States
                    Member #48420
                    December 26, 2006
                    850 Posts
                    Posted: May 3, 2015, 9:30 am - IP Logged

Goodnite Fam, luv

STORMLovies

Big Grin Angel

LADYPISCES's avatar - Lottery-031.jpg
                      Engelhard N. C.
                      United States
                      Member #94999
                      August 1, 2010
                      236 Posts
                      Posted: May 3, 2015, 10:02 am - IP Logged

Hi Storm how are you? I am glad that you reconsider about closing your account here on lp. Be strong and continue to do what you like and enjoy. Sometimes in life no matter what we do, someone will still find time to criticize. So I ask GOD to continue blessing you and your family, and continue to keep you strong.  As long as you know what you are doing don't let evil  thoughts/saying destroy you. I appreciate you to the fullest. Take time for yourself, but please don't leave your lp family.  LOVE YOU

Lovies

LuckybeginningSee Ya!

pntwsng's avatar - Lottery-041.jpg

United States
                        Member #139470
                        February 23, 2013
                        162 Posts
                        Posted: May 3, 2015, 10:18 am - IP Logged

Hi Storm how are you? I am glad that you reconsider about closing your account here on lp. Be strong and continue to do what you like and enjoy. Sometimes in life no matter what we do, someone will still find time to criticize. So I ask GOD to continue blessing you and your family, and continue to keep you strong.  As long as you know what you are doing don't let evil  thoughts/saying destroy you. I appreciate you to the fullest. Take time for yourself, but please don't leave your lp family.  LOVE YOU

Lovies

I Agree!...thanks for all u do...glad we can still Ryde...Lover

Luelue2's avatar - Lottery-012.jpg
                          Stockbridge,GA
                          United States
                          Member #153987
                          March 31, 2014
                          348 Posts
                          Posted: May 3, 2015, 10:46 am - IP Logged

Storm, I'm so glad u decided not to leave, I've been so sick and had death in my family at the same time, so I haven't been physically able to keep up with all that's been happening in the thread, but I pray that God will continue to comfort you and bless you and your family, as you have blessed so many of us here on LP. Thank you for being you! Much love Luelue

United States
                            Member #73270
                            April 10, 2009
                            2854 Posts
                            Posted: May 3, 2015, 11:22 am - IP Logged

Goodnite Fam, luv

STORMLovies

Hello Storm,I don't know you but thats is so true what you just said.You can be good to people and they just burn and talk about you like its all you and they haven't done anything wrong,I always say Karma is a mother and it will come back ten times on you.Keep your head up and keep doing what you know is best.Take care

United States
                              Member #73270
                              April 10, 2009
                              2854 Posts
                              Posted: May 3, 2015, 11:25 am - IP Logged

As a baby, We watch Our children Learn/Grow.. I've been so Blessed to B the Mom of This Beautiful Young Lady. I Am So Proud Of Her.Graduating With High Honors, I Am ready to See her Soar even more on this Next Journey In Her Life as She Travels Abroad.. Congrats Babi Girl. I'm here for U Always.. Always.. An Always!! Love U Lovies

Hello Storm I commend you with your Baby Girl, Im proud of her and the success that she have ahead of her.I

Page 258 of 652