Welcome Guest
You last visited December 5, 2016, 7:25 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Ga Fl Sc Nc

Topic closed. 9778 replies. Last post 9 months ago by MrKingy.

Page 290 of 652
PrintE-mailLink
STORM's avatar - Rean
Ga Fl Sc Nc All States 819* 290 160** 1958 Ryde!
United States
Member #57922
January 23, 2008
9314 Posts
Posted: June 17, 2015, 12:11 am - IP Logged

'Golden State W'  Jus SHUT It D-O-W-N!! 105-97

Did U C My Baby Curry Doing His Thang?? Ha! Congrats Cheers

ChinaDoll's avatar - disney36
    gainesville
    United States
    Member #159141
    September 14, 2014
    356 Posts
    Posted: June 17, 2015, 12:32 am - IP Logged

Today, I'm a lil quiet..  Every Since I've been a part of the LP Fam.. I Only came here to share My numbers but along the way, I experienced some members get lost in the numbers an being a friend, it hurt to c what happen so I started sharing 'Life Experiences' .. Showing what's Most Important An if I've helped anyone in any kind of way, 'Makes Me Happy'.. I have Allowed numerous of members into My Life.. My Home.. An Everyone of them Knows how Important My family/friends R To Me. I Dnt Like 'Shade'.. If Anytime U Want/Need something.. Ask Me, I Will Either Say Yes/No.. Dnt go around LP slandering my name when U Know NOTHING Abt Me.. So many ppl here Respect Me an what I Stand for. I Speak to a lot of ppl who truly care Abt Me, so before U go believing others, Get Your Facts Right First an come to The Source, ME! I Never Forget Who I've Spoken to Ever.. You would say, 'Storm, why would anything, anyone says on here bother U'.. I Owe U No Explanation, Simply because I'm HUMAN an to a degree, There's Only so much I'll put up with an for someone to pm me an call me a bytch.. Etc, when you've Never spoken to me before an DON'T Know Me.. is jus f'd Up an jus wrong on soooo many levels an I Dnt Appreciate it one bit. We R All grown on here an let me jus say this, if u Dnt like Me.. Stay Tha hell away from me, Stay out of my nbx.. Thread.. Etc.. I have NEVER Disrespected anyone in my life an if u ever feel like I have, I'm woman enough to say I'm sorry. I Never try to act like im better than anyone, if anything I do my Best to b there for others in anyway I can.. I know that I can't please everyone an Not Everyone will like me.. I get that.. I want to b as good of a friend as My friends R to Me.. I'm jus tired of the Fake shyt.. I can Spot it a mile away! 'Jealousy Is Such An Ugly Disease'.. That's why I take 3 day breaks Cus sometimes when I'm here, I can't breathe with All the Bullshyt thrown at me an All thru my nbx.. Go figure, that's why I Dnt check my nbx much, so if u have my email, hit me there.. I Dnt want anyone telling me to block, cus ppl have gotten so creative having like 5 names here an on top of that.. Some members work together to try to bring me down.. That'll NEVER HAPPEN!! I'm jus over the childish games, U don't even know the half, that's why stay PRAYED UP!!

All you do is help others ,love other,open your arms to others, give to others ,share with others  and this what you get it return!!! Everything is about to change how people treat you because you are  a silent weapon... But the sad part about it is  people seem to think you are invisible and you not you deserve the very best from each an every one but storm don't keep hanging on to dead weight it's time to let them goooooooooooo. 

Keep moving forward because you have greater in store  no matter how hard they try to hold you down you are unstoppable !!!!

love you STORM!!!Lovies

I'm a winner in God EYES

STORM's avatar - Rean
      United States
      Member #57922
      January 23, 2008
      9314 Posts
      Posted: June 17, 2015, 12:39 am - IP Logged

Happy Anniversary to u and ur husband and may the two of u be blessed with many more.

Thanks my dear Lovies

STORM's avatar - Rean
        United States
        Member #57922
        January 23, 2008
        9314 Posts
        Posted: June 17, 2015, 12:45 am - IP Logged

whoever this is need to get out ur face wit that bs..they startin to get on my nerves! Haters gone hate! We love you storm and they can all stfu!

*sorry...have had a bad day and this jus added fuel to my fire Red Devil

I truly appreciate your love an concern, means a lot to me.. Dnt apologize my dear, God gave us All a voice an U jus said what u felt an I Respect an Pray that whatever has U upset works out.. I like c'n u happy.. U do Know I'm Always here for U.. Much love Lovies

STORM's avatar - Rean
          United States
          Member #57922
          January 23, 2008
          9314 Posts
          Posted: June 17, 2015, 12:54 am - IP Logged

Hi Storm i am so sorry to hear this we have so many jealous  people who hate to see others prosper in this world. I pray God continue to bless you and protect you and your family and no weapon form against you will prosper. Continue to do what you love

to do. You are bless my dear.

I Needed your comfort.. your Uplift! Sometimes when Others come to me for comfort, they Dnt realize but I end Up finding .. More like Needed to b comforted, Thanks dear for Everything! 

STORM's avatar - Rean
            United States
            Member #57922
            January 23, 2008
            9314 Posts
            Posted: June 17, 2015, 12:57 am - IP Logged

Thank u Storm. I am well and I hope u and ur family are too. Take care.

Anytime dear, we are doing Great.. Nite!

GaPoetess1981's avatar - disney12
              Macon
              United States
              Member #158289
              August 17, 2014
              495 Posts
              Posted: June 17, 2015, 12:58 am - IP Logged

'Golden State W'  Jus SHUT It D-O-W-N!! 105-97

Did U C My Baby Curry Doing His Thang?? Ha! Congrats Cheers

Banana

Just tryin to learn a lil bit...so I can earn a lil  bit

Wink

STORM's avatar - Rean
                United States
                Member #57922
                January 23, 2008
                9314 Posts
                Posted: June 17, 2015, 1:03 am - IP Logged

A day late, but HAPPY 20th ANNIVERSARY!!!  Party

May you be married as long as my mom & dad (54 years!) before he was called home in '04.

Thank u my dear,

God is Good.. Beautiful, 'True Love'.. Yes I Remember Both of Our dads were called home an Im sure U miss your dad jus as much as I miss mine.. 'I was a daddy's girl' Smile

wendy67's avatar - disney32
                  georgia
                  United States
                  Member #35172
                  March 13, 2006
                  615 Posts
                  Posted: June 17, 2015, 1:13 am - IP Logged

Hi Dear, Belated Happy Anniversary!!!! Sorry to hear they're at it again. When will they ever learn that they CANNOT N WILL NOT bring the KINGDOM DOWN!!!! Gods Kingdom suffereth violence but the violent take it by force. Those silly rabbits tricks r for kids. Stay Strong!!!!!

STORM's avatar - Rean
                    United States
                    Member #57922
                    January 23, 2008
                    9314 Posts
                    Posted: June 17, 2015, 1:23 am - IP Logged

All you do is help others ,love other,open your arms to others, give to others ,share with others  and this what you get it return!!! Everything is about to change how people treat you because you are  a silent weapon... But the sad part about it is  people seem to think you are invisible and you not you deserve the very best from each an every one but storm don't keep hanging on to dead weight it's time to let them goooooooooooo. 

Keep moving forward because you have greater in store  no matter how hard they try to hold you down you are unstoppable !!!!

love you STORM!!!Lovies

I do my best to help others my dear, some R jus Not satisfied.. I wud actually call ppl an give numbers to play an the number would come out an they decided not to play, then I am the one who gets cursed out cus they missed a str win.. I Dnt call members anymore Abt numbers! Thank you for Always being so kind to me, means a Great deal.. Even when u r going thru your Own struggle, U reach out to me with so much love/concern.. Tear* If LP Only Knew some of the things I go thru.. Remember, it doesn't matter how much money I have, how many homes or cars I have.. I'm Not Untouchable. I Still experience Bad times.. I have my own struggles jus like anyone else an the only way Anyone here will know is if I shared it..

Love u too China!!! Lovies

STORM's avatar - Rean
                      United States
                      Member #57922
                      January 23, 2008
                      9314 Posts
                      Posted: June 17, 2015, 1:25 am - IP Logged

Banana

I'm still RYDIN on that high, let me dance with U Banana

STORM's avatar - Rean
                        United States
                        Member #57922
                        January 23, 2008
                        9314 Posts
                        Posted: June 17, 2015, 1:28 am - IP Logged

Hi Dear, Belated Happy Anniversary!!!! Sorry to hear they're at it again. When will they ever learn that they CANNOT N WILL NOT bring the KINGDOM DOWN!!!! Gods Kingdom suffereth violence but the violent take it by force. Those silly rabbits tricks r for kids. Stay Strong!!!!!

Hi dear, Thank u! Your message, 'I Receive'.. Perfectly Spoken!!

STORM's avatar - Rean
                          United States
                          Member #57922
                          January 23, 2008
                          9314 Posts
                          Posted: June 17, 2015, 1:32 am - IP Logged

Money Money Money Money MONAY 

$$222$$   

262** 228 122 232 

722* 220 422 229** 252

Fl 212 Party

wendy67's avatar - disney32
                            georgia
                            United States
                            Member #35172
                            March 13, 2006
                            615 Posts
                            Posted: June 17, 2015, 1:33 am - IP Logged

Yasssss!!!!! Receive it dear. I understand bcz I too go through many many trials. But I know my setbacks r only setups for my BLESSINGS!!!!! Go get it!!!!!!

STORM's avatar - Rean
                              United States
                              Member #57922
                              January 23, 2008
                              9314 Posts
                              Posted: June 17, 2015, 1:41 am - IP Logged

Yasssss!!!!! Receive it dear. I understand bcz I too go through many many trials. But I know my setbacks r only setups for my BLESSINGS!!!!! Go get it!!!!!!

Yes ma'am.. Wink Amen!! We serve an Awesome God My Dear..

Page 290 of 652