Welcome Guest
You last visited December 5, 2016, 3:33 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Ga Fl Sc Nc

Topic closed. 9778 replies. Last post 9 months ago by MrKingy.

Page 294 of 652
PrintE-mailLink
nassau
Bahamas
Member #13581
April 9, 2005
699 Posts
Posted: June 20, 2015, 9:17 am - IP Logged

Gd Morning Storm how r u? i hope u got some rest and congrats on your winning was not playing for awhile now but i will play

today.May God continue to bless u enjoy your weekend dear.Lovies

ChinaDoll's avatar - disney36
    gainesville
    United States
    Member #159141
    September 14, 2014
    356 Posts
    Posted: June 20, 2015, 11:17 pm - IP Logged

Sweetie I'm so happy for youBananaDrumDanceSmash... I glad that your were able to treat yourself and the girls out sweetie you deserve more and much more and thank you for allowing me to be apart of your life... I will like to wish your early HAPPY FATHER DAY I know you got some thing special planned so until later be blessed and enjoy the rest of your weekend with the family!!!Lovies

I'm a winner in God EYES

STORM's avatar - Rean
      Ga Fl Sc Nc All States 819* 290 160** 1958 Ryde!
      United States
      Member #57922
      January 23, 2008
      9314 Posts
      Posted: June 21, 2015, 1:49 am - IP Logged

Gona get some sleep.. Watch, 709, 471, 468 RYDE!!

Nite, StormLovies

STORM's avatar - Rean
        United States
        Member #57922
        January 23, 2008
        9314 Posts
        Posted: June 21, 2015, 6:21 am - IP Logged

Good Morning LP Fam.. 

I wanted to come here and share a message before I go to church. First, I Wana thank Everyone for the beautiful Anniversary an Birthday wishes.. Truly has meant A lot to me, More than U will Ever Know! To the members who send gifts an letters to my p.o. Box.. Thank u but to the ones who plan to send, Do me a favor, All I Want for my birthday is for Everyone to Please Jus get along, No Material Gifts.. Please, that'll make me Very happy.. I Seriously Can't Deal With Anymore Hurt In My Life right Now! Everyone who personally knows me, an have Met me.. has experienced A Great deal of My life.. I Dnt set out to hurt ppl, I may do a lot of things differently but that's jus me.. Trust me when I say, my mind works totally different than the norm. I get board easily when my mind is Not challenged, guess that's why I like running numbers, keeps me on my toes.. But Anyway, My heart is in pain.. Rather Not say why. I hold so much in.. Sometimes I share way too much of myself. I have No regrets an I have Nothing to hide.. I've Fallen back an have put guards back Up.. So 'My Praying Became My Safe Haven' Again..That way, when I take it to God an leave it there, he'll Work it Out!  Off to church now, I need Spiritual cleansing/healing..

P.S. Members, if we text an email, Only.. I can't possibly tell you Everything I'm thinking.. Please be mindful of that. Anything important I prefer to talk abt it on the phone cus honestly if I receive really long messages, 'The Message' can seriously get lost in Translation an Confusion sets in an I jus Dnt Rock like that.. An I Dnt handle small talk very well either.. Str to point, whether what U have to say will hurt or Not.. I wana Know. Thanks for your time!

Have a Blessed Day..

An Happy Father's Day To All The Amazing Men Here!!

Love, StormLovies

nassau
          Bahamas
          Member #13581
          April 9, 2005
          699 Posts
          Posted: June 21, 2015, 7:35 am - IP Logged

Gd Morning Storm i hope u had a great time with the girls and i wan to wish u a Happy Birthday and Happy Fathers Day to u and your husband.Hope yal have a bless day and may God continue to guide u and protect u and  ya family .Enjoy ya day love and pray for me thank u.Lovies

Tonibaby's avatar - c29bb1ed5c2d26a585b384561392053e
            Danville.VA
            United States
            Member #150116
            December 16, 2013
            1208 Posts
            Posted: June 21, 2015, 8:27 am - IP Logged

I truly appreciate your love an concern, means a lot to me.. Dnt apologize my dear, God gave us All a voice an U jus said what u felt an I Respect an Pray that whatever has U upset works out.. I like c'n u happy.. U do Know I'm Always here for U.. Much love Lovies

ty honey, much love to you too. things will get better i just have to put it in gods hands. Thumbs Up

sueluvs2's avatar - DiscoBallGlowing
              Rocky Mount
              United States
              Member #75451
              June 3, 2009
              172 Posts
              Posted: June 21, 2015, 10:03 pm - IP Logged

Hi Storm. Just stopping by to say hi and I hope ur husband had a wonderful Father's Day. I wish you the best and thank you so much for all that you do.

STORM's avatar - Rean
                United States
                Member #57922
                January 23, 2008
                9314 Posts
                Posted: June 21, 2015, 10:03 pm - IP Logged

Hi Storm,

I have been playing 869 for TN.  Hope it is coming our way soon.

Thank God for the weekend!

Stay Blessed

Niecy506

Hi sweetie..  Wink 869 is a special number, hopefully it'll run across the board this coming week.. GL dear! 

STORM's avatar - Rean
                  United States
                  Member #57922
                  January 23, 2008
                  9314 Posts
                  Posted: June 21, 2015, 10:05 pm - IP Logged

WTG thanks!

Wink

STORM's avatar - Rean
                    United States
                    Member #57922
                    January 23, 2008
                    9314 Posts
                    Posted: June 21, 2015, 10:25 pm - IP Logged

Gd Morning Storm how r u? i hope u got some rest and congrats on your winning was not playing for awhile now but i will play

today.May God continue to bless u enjoy your weekend dear.Lovies

My dear, past week has been a 'Wake Up Call'.. God Jus Showed Me That His POWER reigns Supreme Over Any Situation/Problem an its Best To Obey His Word Or There Will B Consequences.. My Faith, I Will Always Have, I Jus Fell Short an thru out life, As long we are breathing.. We ALL Will make mistakes.. We Learn, Grow, Become Wiser An Move Forward.. Not Everyone is Meant To Go Along On Your Journey With You, Some PPL You have to jus Let Go No matter How Badly it Hurts.. Even if I have to Start All Over At Who I Allow to come into My Life, I'm Prepared!! I thank God for this Gift to See what Most can't.. But If Only PPL Knew what I had to deal with in the process.. Well sweetie, I'm well Rested after this lovely weekend celebration.. Ready for My Special Day Monday.. I have 4 Invites an I've accepted them All, Dnt Know how I'm Gona do it, but I'll Work it All Out! Hubby Appreciates Everyone for wishing him a Happy Father's Day.. Lovies

STORM's avatar - Rean
                      United States
                      Member #57922
                      January 23, 2008
                      9314 Posts
                      Posted: June 21, 2015, 10:33 pm - IP Logged

Sweetie I'm so happy for youBananaDrumDanceSmash... I glad that your were able to treat yourself and the girls out sweetie you deserve more and much more and thank you for allowing me to be apart of your life... I will like to wish your early HAPPY FATHER DAY I know you got some thing special planned so until later be blessed and enjoy the rest of your weekend with the family!!!Lovies

Smile  Sweetie, I pray that your Dad enjoyed the dinner you prepared an that he's Well.. Even when u Dnt see the Gud by Sight.. Remember, Always Walk abt Faith.. God Got This.. Miracles Happen Everyday my dear! Love u Ms lady.. So Proud of U.. Gud luck on your paper Wink

STORM's avatar - Rean
                        United States
                        Member #57922
                        January 23, 2008
                        9314 Posts
                        Posted: June 21, 2015, 11:58 pm - IP Logged

Gd Morning Storm i hope u had a great time with the girls and i wan to wish u a Happy Birthday and Happy Fathers Day to u and your husband.Hope yal have a bless day and may God continue to guide u and protect u and  ya family .Enjoy ya day love and pray for me thank u.Lovies

Wink

STORM's avatar - Rean
                          United States
                          Member #57922
                          January 23, 2008
                          9314 Posts
                          Posted: June 21, 2015, 11:59 pm - IP Logged

ty honey, much love to you too. things will get better i just have to put it in gods hands. Thumbs Up

Yes dear, I'm praying for U Lovies

STORM's avatar - Rean
                            United States
                            Member #57922
                            January 23, 2008
                            9314 Posts
                            Posted: June 22, 2015, 12:02 am - IP Logged

Hi Storm. Just stopping by to say hi and I hope ur husband had a wonderful Father's Day. I wish you the best and thank you so much for all that you do.

Hi dear, thank u .. I Appreciate U! Hav a blessed Day!

STORM's avatar - Rean
                              United States
                              Member #57922
                              January 23, 2008
                              9314 Posts
                              Posted: June 22, 2015, 12:31 am - IP Logged

Rydin Dirty!! 

869* 

543* 989* 314* 

898* 668* 886* 000*

Nc 314* Str SmashSmash Party

Page 294 of 652