Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 12:16 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Ga Fl Sc Nc

Topic closed. 9778 replies. Last post 9 months ago by MrKingy.

Page 375 of 652
PrintE-mailLink
Denise-01's avatar - animal butterfly.jpg

United States
Member #168344
August 27, 2015
73 Posts
Posted: September 15, 2015, 7:51 am - IP Logged

Members, I have finally finished sending out lists from my pm's.. Now I'm starting on my thread Requests.. Remember even tho u get the list, u have to also follow my thread cus My numbers change. One list won't help the wins coming in frequently.. U must ask for the updates cus there is No way I can remember everyone an Keep Up with the mass amount of Advising each list to over 200 ppl, not possible. I can provide numbers but I can't make u play nor tell u which ones to leave out.. All are Hot. My numbers fall in multiple states.. My Highly Favored States R Ga Fl Sc Nc NY Ohio Indiana MO.. When I do my Special Magical Numbers, I make sure I come on My thread an Share.. 

I Still have 'The Gift' an Always Will.. 

Im going to do Something different this month.. I've sat back an watched All replies within My thread.. pm's an emails an Most R mostly Abt Numbers an Yes, I Know this is a lottery site but I try to Speak Abt life experiences so Everyone Dnt get caught up in Only playing numbers an lose sight of other Responsibilities.. Members, Tell Me Why U Feel, U shud Receive 'The Gift' this month.. I will choose (2) ppl.. U have to post your response on My Thread, Thank U! I'm gona get a lil sleep now.. Looking forward to reading your thoughts when I return.

Love Storm Lovies

I must say that I have only been apart of the LP family for a very short time but I see the work you do and I think it is amazing. I have never seen anyone do what you are able to do. I can truly say that it is indeed a gift. I will say when sharing your gift go the way God leads you. While I know that I do need your help there just might be someone out there who needs it more than me. Follow Gods lead he will direct you to who needs your help the most. I appreciate what you do and I thank you for what you do. You have a good heart and that reason you will always be blessed and favored by God.

Live life and be happy!!!

Denise-01's avatar - animal butterfly.jpg

United States
    Member #168344
    August 27, 2015
    73 Posts
    Posted: September 15, 2015, 7:56 am - IP Logged

Morning my dear, Thank u.. Smile I cud Not Do what I Do here 'Without' The God In My Hubby.. He Truly Supports Me an Even when times Get Difficult here, he Suggests that I take a break but end Up saying 'Go Back' cus He Knows what I Do Here on LP is apart Of My Happiness.. That's why I'm Still Here! Wink

You're more than welcome. I'm glad that you have someone that supports you because that alone helps you go a long way.

Live life and be happy!!!

naples florida
      United States
      Member #166265
      May 13, 2015
      29 Posts
      Posted: September 15, 2015, 9:04 am - IP Logged

yes call me, we have alot to catch up on.....Pray all is well.

Love ya,

Dee

nassau
        Bahamas
        Member #13581
        April 9, 2005
        699 Posts
        Posted: September 15, 2015, 10:53 am - IP Logged

Gd morning Storm, hope you are feeling better this morning and got some sleep. It is going to be alright God is healing you and you will get all the sleep you need love. May God continue to use you guide you and give you the Strength to carry on.Lovies

columbia s.c.
          United States
          Member #115625
          August 24, 2011
          45 Posts
          Posted: September 15, 2015, 1:48 pm - IP Logged

Members, I have finally finished sending out lists from my pm's.. Now I'm starting on my thread Requests.. Remember even tho u get the list, u have to also follow my thread cus My numbers change. One list won't help the wins coming in frequently.. U must ask for the updates cus there is No way I can remember everyone an Keep Up with the mass amount of Advising each list to over 200 ppl, not possible. I can provide numbers but I can't make u play nor tell u which ones to leave out.. All are Hot. My numbers fall in multiple states.. My Highly Favored States R Ga Fl Sc Nc NY Ohio Indiana MO.. When I do my Special Magical Numbers, I make sure I come on My thread an Share.. 

Im going to do Something different this month.. I've sat back an watched All replies within My thread.. pm's an emails an Most R mostly Abt Numbers an Yes, I Know this is a lottery site but I try to Speak Abt life experiences so Everyone Dnt get caught up in Only playing numbers an lose sight of other Responsibilities.. Members, Tell Me Why U Feel, U shud Receive 'The Gift' this month.. I will choose (2) ppl.. U have to post your response on My Thread, Thank U! I'm gona get a lil sleep now.. Looking forward to reading your thoughts when I return.

Love Storm Lovies

Hi Storm,l read your post and l can see you are a good person, with a good heart, what you do,you do not have to do cause it take up a lot of your time, l read your post and see you get stress out about negative thoughts people say, but because you are a good person and a Godly person who believe in God and he has bless you with this gift.you take a break from the post and come back strong, when you are only trying to help people and all that good! although l seem to pick the wrong one,or it come midday or eve, or ga or sc or do not have it it.l believe in my heavenly father if it for me l will get it l hope that l am bless with the Gift this moth! Love darling1935@yahoo.com.

ChinaDoll's avatar - disney36
            gainesville
            United States
            Member #159141
            September 14, 2014
            356 Posts
            Posted: September 15, 2015, 3:54 pm - IP Logged

I spent today with My Guy.. 'Quality Time' .. He Enhances My Beauty Inside/Out, I Love him so much!! Smile He's The Only One Who Knows 'How an When' to Jus let Me B. I have a Very Strong Personality an I Speak My Mind an Dnt have a Problem Hit'n Str from the Hip.. I Dnt let Anyone Take Advantage Of My Kindness.. Everything that happens within My day.. I Share with him, Good/Bad.. I FEEL his Love Even when things Are on end. When U Truly Love the one U are with.. Love Triumphs anything else..  25yrs All Together.. My Soulmate Love God Has Blessed My Marriage an We Keep God First In Everything We Do.. We Do Everything as a Family.. Our Business, Church, Dinner, Pray.. 'Simply, 'My Joy'.. Jus wanted to Share My Day, thanks for taking the time to read.. Lovies

P.s. Sometimes I have to walk away from numbers for like a day or so and Get My Mind Clear, so I can Come back an Give My Best Picks.. Les Get This Money Fam..  Watch 629* 396* Smash

Good Afternoon Sweetie 

Thank you for the list Dear you always come through for me and I truly thank you. Sweetie I soo glad you were able to get some Quality time with you Hubby because sweetie you deserve nothing but the more and the Best... I know with out an shadow or doubts you are an good WIFE ,MOTHER,SISTER, FRIEND,MENTOR, WOG (woman of God ) and so much more... I get tears in my eyes when I know My sis is being treated right with respect and how you should be treated because you truly deserve all the love in the world!!! I so glad he are there through your good and bad and high and low days there no better soul mate to have like the man you been blessed with. I will continue to pray that god keep you guys in the palms of his hands and that more years of love and blessing come u guys way!!!!

Sweetie you deserve many days of just walking away for a day or so just to keep your mind clear!!!

Sweetie I truly love you and thank you you Hubby for being such and sharing man to share someone special like.Love

How is Babi Gurl???

I'm a winner in God EYES

CP, GA
              United States
              Member #168318
              August 26, 2015
              28 Posts
              Posted: September 15, 2015, 4:01 pm - IP Logged

Good afternoon STORM....I've been an avid follower of your post (cash3&4) and I must say you do have "the gift"...Personally I receive a gift from the Lord when he gives me the strength to wake in the morning and I thank him for that every morning....I try to count, share and reciprocate my blessings and that's basically why you are doing....you are sharing your blessings and I thank you for that...I jus moved out here to GA a couple months ago and some days are better than others but that's anywhere you go I guess....as far as receiving "the gift", I don't have a reason as to why we should receive "the gift" because it's not important as other obligations that we have in our lives besides our financial ones I.E. An anniversary, a wedding, a parent/teacher conference, life in general!!!!! Life happens and so do numbers....so for me, the question is why we think we should receive "the gift"? I think it's a matter of when....hope you had a great anniversary with your hubby and thank you for all you do on LP!!!!!

gainesville
                United States
                Member #159141
                September 14, 2014
                356 Posts
                Posted: September 15, 2015, 4:29 pm - IP Logged

Love Storm Lovies

HEY SWEETHEART,

Sweetie I truly thank GOD FOR you.... also I thank  for the list and all that you do and have done for me and LP. Sweetie your thread just give me life .... No matter what kind of day I having I can come to your thread and it just give me life... Your thread Have a light that shines so bright that if you not careful You will end up bind... Throughout this light is Love/PEACE , Even through I like playing lottery and your numbers I will never come just to take what you have to offer because through out each one of your story there is always and testimony and breakthrough words of knowledge... Just to know you spirit is traveling the world is enough to make tears come to my eyes because U  are an amazing woman and I have not meet one like you.... when speaking in the terms of a GIFT You are My Gift there is no other gift that is greater than you. If only you understood How much you mean to me sweetie you mean the world to me and always will. Some days tears just fall out my eyes thinking of you. Because you are the gift I need.... when I search for a gift I look for ADVENTUROUS, AMAZING , ANGELIC, BRAVE ,BRILLIANT , CAPABLE, FRIENDLY ,FUNNY, GENEROUS, GENTLE, HELPFUL, LOVELY LIVELY, INTELLIGENT, TALENTED ,STRONG SWEET, REALIST, RELIABLE, SMART QUICK, QUIET as the personal Qualities.... Sweetie you all of that and so much more as long as I have a friendship and sister bond that's all I ask of you sweetie because U ALONE IS MY Special Gift!!!Lovies

I'm a winner in God EYES

gainesville
                  United States
                  Member #159141
                  September 14, 2014
                  356 Posts
                  Posted: September 15, 2015, 4:30 pm - IP Logged

You are everything to ME!!!

I'm a winner in God EYES

LADYPISCES's avatar - Lottery-031.jpg
                    Engelhard N. C.
                    United States
                    Member #94999
                    August 1, 2010
                    236 Posts
                    Posted: September 15, 2015, 5:03 pm - IP Logged

Hi Storm, I am very happy for you knowing that you had a good day with hubby. You so much deserve it. I thank GOD that you have someone who is there for you no matter what. You deserve the best of everything. Playing numbers alone is not what brought me to this.thread. Reading the inspirational  messages you post gave me something to look forward to. Seeing how someone can donate their time to help others is truly amazing. Sometimes the enemy tried to destroy you, but because you are a woman of GOD, and an amazing woman you always come back strong. The day I became part of your world was the best gift I could receive. Knowing of you really made my life worthwhile. I had 3 sisters, when I met you, I had just lost my last sister. But, I thank GOD you filled that empty sister space. As far as the."gift" I don't even know what to say, because everyone feels as if they deserve it. I know that GOD will guide you to the right 2 people to give the gift to. Who ever receives it should consider themselves  blessed. So once you make your decision don't  look back. Be blessed and stay encouraged, no matter how much negative vibes you get. You are an.awesome woman. LOVE YOU SIS!!!"'

LuckybeginningSee Ya!

STORM's avatar - Rean
                      Ga Fl Sc Nc All States 819* 290 160** 1958 Ryde!
                      United States
                      Member #57922
                      January 23, 2008
                      9314 Posts
                      Posted: September 15, 2015, 6:11 pm - IP Logged

Thanks Everyone for your Warm words.. Let me Explain, 'The Gift'.. In 2006 God Blessed Me In a Very Big way. I had a Vision to do something Amazing to Show, 'I Care'.. I Prayed abt it an God Lead Me, Gave Me The Resources To Establish 'The Gift'.. I Speak to so many ppl here on LP an jus in Life All together an Everyone has a Story to tell. We All Go Thru an some of us even Hide behind Our difficult times. I shud have jus asked for u to tell me a lil abt 'You'.. I want to hear/read your thoughts.. Tell me abt your day. I normally jus sit back an go from thread to thread and read replies or jus read pm's to me an go from there an chose who to send 'The Gift'. In my spirit, I wanted to do something different. Anyone can Receive 'The Gift' On/Off LP.. One day I came to my pc an I was looking for the history of the lottery to Perfect what I Knew abt the numbers, but I was a Lead to 'Lottery Post'.. I wud read what members were suggesting others to play an as I wud come here daily, this place felt warm an the ppl here were All so helpful to others.. A yr later.. I joined LP in 2004 as U.N.V.ME. GOD Lead Me Here, So I Will Never Question My Place For Being Here.. Hasn't been easy.. I've Realized even in My weakest moment.. I'm Strong enough to handle Anything, this yr has Taught Me.. I can B Nice in Every Aspect in My life, Won't b Good Enough for some ppl.. My Truth, 'Not' All can Handle an it's Not Problem.. I don't hold any type of negativity towards anyone.. All I can advise u to do is 'Seek Jesus'.. I will b here regardless, doing Me an whenever anyone wants to talk to me, Anytime.. Jus Reach Out! Abt 3wks or so ago.. My Life was Altered In a Way God Showed Me Who was Still In Control an He Knows Best. My Faith.. Love an Trust was tested an although Tears Flow, I'm Stronger.. My Heart Loves More an The Realization, 'Bad Things Do In Fact Happen To Good PPL'.. My heart is Overjoyed to have Tracy.. Elaine.. Delsha.. Carmen.. Mark.. Denise.. LADYPISCES.. Ruby.. Michael.. Dee..(Both)Toney/Toni.. Teresa.. U All have been Amazing an have Supported.. Loved.. Cared For Me, No Matter The Cause an God Loves Me So Much, He Put U In My Life an each one of U have Touched My Life In A Very Precious Way.. I'm Appreciative of U All taking time out your day to Make Sure My Family an I Are Well.. I'm a lil softy, *Tear*.. I jus Pray that I've been jus as Great of a Friend as U have been to Me.. 'My Love For U Is Real'.. Trust!

Now Members who I play lottery for, pls Know That My style of playing is way different an I don't play everyday.. If u sent Me whatever dollar amount, Know in my mind an ability.. Your time waiting will b well Worth the wait. More Payouts will Go Out Soon. I Do know that anytime money is involved, ppl can get a lil cra cra.. I've lost some members here along the way.. 'I am Happier'.. Drama is NOT A Friend!

Have A Blessed Eve.. Lovies

STORM's avatar - Rean
                        Ga Fl Sc Nc All States 819* 290 160** 1958 Ryde!
                        United States
                        Member #57922
                        January 23, 2008
                        9314 Posts
                        Posted: September 15, 2015, 6:50 pm - IP Logged

List winners.. 

Arkansas 051

Idaho 943

Conn 127

Tri State 239

Congrats Ryders!! Party

lkbacot's avatar - batman38
                          Raleigh
                          United States
                          Member #157808
                          August 1, 2014
                          55 Posts
                          Posted: September 15, 2015, 7:07 pm - IP Logged

Good Evening Storm...

Hope you had a TERRIFIC TUESDAYHyper.... Looking forward for an updated list for this week if there is one available... louisiab28@gmail.com.

-Instead of worrying and agonizing, move ahead CONSTRUCTIVELY-

miami,fl
                            United States
                            Member #89235
                            April 3, 2010
                            111 Posts
                            Posted: September 15, 2015, 7:35 pm - IP Logged

Hi storm could you please add me thank you have a bless day.  pepper502@msn.com 

DivineGrace's avatar - praying hands.jpg
                              Atlanta, GA
                              United States
                              Member #128900
                              June 4, 2012
                              67 Posts
                              Posted: September 15, 2015, 8:21 pm - IP Logged

Can you please add me as well. ldhylton at Bellsouth.net

Page 375 of 652