Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 6:52 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Ga Fl Sc Nc

Topic closed. 9778 replies. Last post 9 months ago by MrKingy.

Page 376 of 652
PrintE-mailLink
ChinaDoll's avatar - disney36
gainesville
United States
Member #159141
September 14, 2014
356 Posts
Posted: September 16, 2015, 12:35 am - IP Logged

Hey Sweetheart/Diva

My GOAL is to touch atleast touch soul ADAY!!!

Hru/FAM??? Sweetie I 'm so glad to see to back on LP Daily... You just don't know how much I miss you and talking to you daily...   Today has been one of those special days to me... This morning I receive an text message from an classmate which is an older woman and she text me a specific question and I text back an answer but as I was texting her back I kept hearing an inner voice telling me some things to say to her so of course I pray about it before I decided to reply back but as time went by I decided to go ahead tell her some thing I felt in the spirit... within about 5 minutes after I text her I receive an call from her with tears rolling and she just cry her heart  out to me telling me what had happen and how God had  sent me to her as an angel. From that moment it just touch my heart because I know those tears were tears of JOY. Overall  I spent my day studying  and preparing  my classmates for an exam on tomorrow ..... Some points were stressful then others but overall I made it through... But My Day turn out to still be an awesome day...  I'm in  need of  that sister to sister advice so you will be hearing from Sweetie!!! 

Well I'm about to call it a night and get a lil rest!!!! Sweetie you be blessed and have a bless night!!!

LOVE ya Lovies 

I'm a winner in God EYES

STORM's avatar - Rean
    Ga Fl Sc Nc All States 819* 290 160** 1958 Ryde!
    United States
    Member #57922
    January 23, 2008
    9314 Posts
    Posted: September 16, 2015, 2:39 am - IP Logged

September Qp's..

499.. 311.. 243.. 587.. 021.. 507.. 945 gl 

*Pick Your Lucky Charm*   

784**  <103>  609* <000>  143***  262** <486>  174* *819**

Fl 487** Smash

STORM's avatar - Rean
      United States
      Member #57922
      January 23, 2008
      9314 Posts
      Posted: September 16, 2015, 2:55 am - IP Logged

Sc 258 Str Smash

STORM's avatar - Rean
        United States
        Member #57922
        January 23, 2008
        9314 Posts
        Posted: September 16, 2015, 3:00 am - IP Logged

List winners..

Conn 127

Missouri 9610

illinois 0189

Tri state 239

Idaho 943

Kentucky 458

Michigan 108

Nc 596

Congrats Ryderz!! Party

Sc
          United States
          Member #153679
          March 22, 2014
          2415 Posts
          Posted: September 16, 2015, 6:19 am - IP Logged

Sc 258 Str Smash

Thank you!  Hope you have a great day!

nassau
            Bahamas
            Member #13581
            April 9, 2005
            699 Posts
            Posted: September 16, 2015, 9:44 am - IP Logged

Gd morning Storm, how are you? I'm very grateful to have you in my life dear when i was going tru something you was there for me and for that I'm thankful. I thank God for an angel like you and I will always be your friend. May God continue to blessed you and your family. Enjoy your day Love youLovies

charleston
              United States
              Member #167805
              July 31, 2015
              52 Posts
              Posted: September 16, 2015, 10:10 am - IP Logged

Thank you storm 258 str  sc

DEE88's avatar - animal doggy2.jpg
                PA
                United States
                Member #69849
                January 18, 2009
                14840 Posts
                Posted: September 16, 2015, 10:58 am - IP Logged

Thanks Everyone for your Warm words.. Let me Explain, 'The Gift'.. In 2006 God Blessed Me In a Very Big way. I had a Vision to do something Amazing to Show, 'I Care'.. I Prayed abt it an God Lead Me, Gave Me The Resources To Establish 'The Gift'.. I Speak to so many ppl here on LP an jus in Life All together an Everyone has a Story to tell. We All Go Thru an some of us even Hide behind Our difficult times. I shud have jus asked for u to tell me a lil abt 'You'.. I want to hear/read your thoughts.. Tell me abt your day. I normally jus sit back an go from thread to thread and read replies or jus read pm's to me an go from there an chose who to send 'The Gift'. In my spirit, I wanted to do something different. Anyone can Receive 'The Gift' On/Off LP.. One day I came to my pc an I was looking for the history of the lottery to Perfect what I Knew abt the numbers, but I was a Lead to 'Lottery Post'.. I wud read what members were suggesting others to play an as I wud come here daily, this place felt warm an the ppl here were All so helpful to others.. A yr later.. I joined LP in 2004 as U.N.V.ME. GOD Lead Me Here, So I Will Never Question My Place For Being Here.. Hasn't been easy.. I've Realized even in My weakest moment.. I'm Strong enough to handle Anything, this yr has Taught Me.. I can B Nice in Every Aspect in My life, Won't b Good Enough for some ppl.. My Truth, 'Not' All can Handle an it's Not Problem.. I don't hold any type of negativity towards anyone.. All I can advise u to do is 'Seek Jesus'.. I will b here regardless, doing Me an whenever anyone wants to talk to me, Anytime.. Jus Reach Out! Abt 3wks or so ago.. My Life was Altered In a Way God Showed Me Who was Still In Control an He Knows Best. My Faith.. Love an Trust was tested an although Tears Flow, I'm Stronger.. My Heart Loves More an The Realization, 'Bad Things Do In Fact Happen To Good PPL'.. My heart is Overjoyed to have Tracy.. Elaine.. Delsha.. Carmen.. Mark.. Denise.. LADYPISCES.. Ruby.. Michael.. Dee..(Both)Toney/Toni.. Teresa.. U All have been Amazing an have Supported.. Loved.. Cared For Me, No Matter The Cause an God Loves Me So Much, He Put U In My Life an each one of U have Touched My Life In A Very Precious Way.. I'm Appreciative of U All taking time out your day to Make Sure My Family an I Are Well.. I'm a lil softy, *Tear*.. I jus Pray that I've been jus as Great of a Friend as U have been to Me.. 'My Love For U Is Real'.. Trust!

Now Members who I play lottery for, pls Know That My style of playing is way different an I don't play everyday.. If u sent Me whatever dollar amount, Know in my mind an ability.. Your time waiting will b well Worth the wait. More Payouts will Go Out Soon. I Do know that anytime money is involved, ppl can get a lil cra cra.. I've lost some members here along the way.. 'I am Happier'.. Drama is NOT A Friend!

Have A Blessed Eve.. Lovies

Well Storm it was good talking to you last nite and I will keep you in my prayers  and pray all goes well with you from here on in....You have been an important person in my life and  I truly will never forget or regret getting to know you...You have alot to offer and you are a good person inside and out and don't you forget that...We had some good laughs together and we both have been through alot....With your positive  energy on your thread how can I not be a part of your life you bring the best out of people ..... so for that I am greatful to have you in my life now and always...You are truly blessed and you just keep doing what you are doing you deserve the good things in life .... but remember what  I said to you last nite...I AM THE CHOSEN ONE......Yes Nod...You have a Bless Day and I will be keeping my eyes on you and making sure you are doing well...Blue Angel   Love Ya always.... DEE88

2079    1085   8841    7227   3305   4651

STORM's avatar - Rean
                  United States
                  Member #57922
                  January 23, 2008
                  9314 Posts
                  Posted: September 16, 2015, 3:11 pm - IP Logged

Early morning , I looked at my cell an Realized the time was 8:23 an I was Still awake.. So I layed down an got under my comforter.. Felt so good, Only problem was.. I cud Not fall asleep, so I began to pray an I felt myself finally letting Go an right when I'm abt knee deep, my phone rings an its mom calling to check on me. I was so out of it.. All I can remember is before I hung up, she asked me for a Hot number, I said 123.. Over an Over.. Well, abt 2 or so I woke an had missed calls an My mommy hit the cash 3 .. She said, thanks Babi.. I played how u taught Me.. Y'all Know what that mean.. Smash Yay mommy!! She's a New Ryder.. I'm So Proud Hyper

LADYPISCES's avatar - Lottery-031.jpg
                    Engelhard N. C.
                    United States
                    Member #94999
                    August 1, 2010
                    236 Posts
                    Posted: September 16, 2015, 5:18 pm - IP Logged

Hi storm, how are you this lovely afternoon? I pray that all is well with you and family. Congratulation to mommy on her hit.Tell her to get on and enjoy the RYDE. Big Smile LOL. LOVE YOU!!

LuckybeginningSee Ya!

Toney725's avatar - speedykat
                      Stone Mountain, GA
                      United States
                      Member #3189
                      January 1, 2004
                      28231 Posts
                      Posted: September 16, 2015, 7:20 pm - IP Logged

Whew, took a minute to find this post, but I did!

9/13 Eve:  193 Hurray!

And again....

9/16 Eve:  913

STORM's avatar - Rean
                        United States
                        Member #57922
                        January 23, 2008
                        9314 Posts
                        Posted: September 17, 2015, 3:07 am - IP Logged

Well Storm it was good talking to you last nite and I will keep you in my prayers  and pray all goes well with you from here on in....You have been an important person in my life and  I truly will never forget or regret getting to know you...You have alot to offer and you are a good person inside and out and don't you forget that...We had some good laughs together and we both have been through alot....With your positive  energy on your thread how can I not be a part of your life you bring the best out of people ..... so for that I am greatful to have you in my life now and always...You are truly blessed and you just keep doing what you are doing you deserve the good things in life .... but remember what  I said to you last nite...I AM THE CHOSEN ONE......Yes Nod...You have a Bless Day and I will be keeping my eyes on you and making sure you are doing well...Blue Angel   Love Ya always.... DEE88

Ha.. Yes NodMommy.. U R Amazing!! 

U Already Know.. U R, An Then Some.. in My Heart, Always! Love u too Lovies

STORM's avatar - Rean
                          United States
                          Member #57922
                          January 23, 2008
                          9314 Posts
                          Posted: September 17, 2015, 3:51 am - IP Logged

Gd morning Storm, how are you? I'm very grateful to have you in my life dear when i was going tru something you was there for me and for that I'm thankful. I thank God for an angel like you and I will always be your friend. May God continue to blessed you and your family. Enjoy your day Love youLovies

SmileMy Dear, True Friends will B There No Matter The Cause.. U Do Know I'll B On The First Plane Smoking.. All U Have To Do Is Say The Word, I'm There!! I Truly Value Your Friendship an I Know What it takes to B a True Friend.. Thank U For Ryding Along This Beautiful Journey With Me.. More Great Moments In The Making.

Love u sweetie pie Lovies

STORM's avatar - Rean
                            United States
                            Member #57922
                            January 23, 2008
                            9314 Posts
                            Posted: September 17, 2015, 5:03 am - IP Logged

Hi storm, how are you this lovely afternoon? I pray that all is well with you and family. Congratulation to mommy on her hit.Tell her to get on and enjoy the RYDE. Big Smile LOL. LOVE YOU!!

Ms Lady, first let me say that I've received your message replying to 'The Gift'.. Altho I haven't read All messages in its entirety, I plan to catch Up on All messages by the weekend. U have been thru so much this yr, I Pray that God Gives U The Peace U So Much Deserve.. I'm Here For U Always an I Hope that I've Brought Enough Sunshine In Your life an Have Always Given U Love/Support When You've Needed Me.. I'd Never want to B Less of a Friend, cause You've Been WONDERFUL to Me An My Family an I can't Thank u enough for Loving an Caring so Much. Yesterday wasn't a Good day for me but coming here Reading All these Beautiful messages of Love, 'Lifts' My Spirits.. I'm So Thankful to My LP Fam.. Y'all have Made this past month ' The Best'.. filled with so much love! My Heart.. My Smile.. I Feel so Blessed, Hugs Go Out To The Entire LP Fam! Wink

Love U, Always dear.. Lovies

STORM's avatar - Rean
                              United States
                              Member #57922
                              January 23, 2008
                              9314 Posts
                              Posted: September 17, 2015, 5:04 am - IP Logged

And again....

9/16 Eve:  913

Oh yea baby..  Banana

Page 376 of 652