Welcome Guest
You last visited January 24, 2017, 8:11 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Ga Fl Sc Nc

Topic closed. 9778 replies. Last post 10 months ago by MrKingy.

Page 404 of 652
PrintE-mailLink
FLATRANSPLANT's avatar - yocco
South Florida
United States
Member #71280
February 22, 2009
15492 Posts
Posted: October 4, 2015, 6:27 pm - IP Logged

Hi Ms Storm
Hope you are feeling better my dear.
Take it easy and take your time.
We miss you and want you to feel yourself again.
xoxoxoxoxo

lottobutterfly's avatar - flower2
    North Carolina
    United States
    Member #163064
    January 18, 2015
    38 Posts
    Posted: October 4, 2015, 11:22 pm - IP Logged

Storm,

Praying for you and your family. May God continue to keep and bless you! 

You are truly a blessing to the LPBlue Angel

nassau
      Bahamas
      Member #13581
      April 9, 2005
      699 Posts
      Posted: October 6, 2015, 10:48 am - IP Logged

Good morning Storm hope you are feeling better today and may God continue to strengthen you and your family and keep you safe. Have a blessed day love.Lovies

ChinaDoll's avatar - disney36
        gainesville
        United States
        Member #159141
        September 14, 2014
        356 Posts
        Posted: October 6, 2015, 10:51 am - IP Logged

Good Morning love just stop by to let you know you are in my prayers and I hope you feeling better and I love you sweetie!!!Lovies

I'm a winner in God EYES

Deefer's avatar - Lottery-022.jpg
          Deltona
          United States
          Member #164484
          March 3, 2015
          274 Posts
          Posted: October 6, 2015, 12:31 pm - IP Logged

Good morning LP Fam.. 

I Pray Everyone has a Great Day.. Jus wanted to talk to u an let u know how I am feeling.. I have something weighing heavy on my Spirit an No one can do anything abt it but Me.. I Ask God to Guide Me an Give Me the Strength cus Everyday is a Struggle until I Jus 'Let Go'..  I Need to take time out for Me.. to heal, Emotionally.. Physically an Spiritually an All I ask is that U All Respect an Understand.. I've been Going non-stop thinking if I lay down while still being on The Post I'd Still Be able to heal properly But No! Tracy.. Denise.. Dee.. Carmen.. Delsha an Ms Lady constantly would tell me.. Rest Rest Rest.. lp can wait! I love u ladies for Always Supporting Me even when I was being hard headed thinking I can do it All.. I c Now, I'm unable to so I've decided to log out an Care for Me.. Allow Hubby an Babi an Fam/friends to Comfort Me an love Me Thru an Past the pain. I Truly can not c past Anything else Right now but becoming a Better Me. I Know that thru loss.. We as human beings dnt understand why but We Have to Trust in God to Know that He Doesn't make mistakes.. So I ask the lord to Please 'Hold Me'.. Continue to Give Me Strength an I Ask that My lp Family Carry Me in Prayer an God willing I'll be back in a few days.. I have Already sent out the newest Sheet.. so I wont B doing any of that while I'm away.. I will leave u all with numbers to play.. Thank u so Much for your understanding!!  Watch.. 291** 576* 622 201* 377*  729* 349** 555* 777** gl

Love u Storm Lovies

Storm

I pray for you daily

blessed be

dee

May Lady Luck continue to shine on  you!

WHISH's avatar - flower2
            Hardwick, Georgia 31034
            United States
            Member #104
            August 16, 2001
            855 Posts
            Posted: October 6, 2015, 3:17 pm - IP Logged

Good morning LP Fam.. 

I Pray Everyone has a Great Day.. Jus wanted to talk to u an let u know how I am feeling.. I have something weighing heavy on my Spirit an No one can do anything abt it but Me.. I Ask God to Guide Me an Give Me the Strength cus Everyday is a Struggle until I Jus 'Let Go'..  I Need to take time out for Me.. to heal, Emotionally.. Physically an Spiritually an All I ask is that U All Respect an Understand.. I've been Going non-stop thinking if I lay down while still being on The Post I'd Still Be able to heal properly But No! Tracy.. Denise.. Dee.. Carmen.. Delsha an Ms Lady constantly would tell me.. Rest Rest Rest.. lp can wait! I love u ladies for Always Supporting Me even when I was being hard headed thinking I can do it All.. I c Now, I'm unable to so I've decided to log out an Care for Me.. Allow Hubby an Babi an Fam/friends to Comfort Me an love Me Thru an Past the pain. I Truly can not c past Anything else Right now but becoming a Better Me. I Know that thru loss.. We as human beings dnt understand why but We Have to Trust in God to Know that He Doesn't make mistakes.. So I ask the lord to Please 'Hold Me'.. Continue to Give Me Strength an I Ask that My lp Family Carry Me in Prayer an God willing I'll be back in a few days.. I have Already sent out the newest Sheet.. so I wont B doing any of that while I'm away.. I will leave u all with numbers to play.. Thank u so Much for your understanding!!  Watch.. 291** 576* 622 201* 377*  729* 349** 555* 777** gl

Love u Storm Lovies

Thank you Storm for Georgia Cash3 729 straight. I am praying for Lord to continue to give you strength to carry on. BE BLESSED. Keep me in your prayer.

Douglasville,GA
              United States
              Member #50078
              February 25, 2007
              314 Posts
              Posted: October 7, 2015, 10:38 am - IP Logged

Thanks to Storm..i had played the 729 and won. Stay blessed!

STORM's avatar - Rean
                Ga Fl Sc Nc All States 819* 290 160** 1958 Ryde!
                United States
                Member #57922
                January 23, 2008
                9315 Posts
                Posted: October 8, 2015, 5:59 am - IP Logged

I've been gone A week.. but the second I logged out, I started missing my lp fam.. Sometimes We All have to do what's Best for ourselves. I have been able to Rest an finally sleep. I want to thank Everyone for your daily support an love for me.. Reaching out to me thru calls.. emails.. My thread here, cus u genuinely care for me More than numbers.. I'm so overwhelmed an at the same time Very Much Appreciate Each One Of U! God is Good an has Always been Good to me.. I couldn't ask for a better group of friends like u guys here on The Post.. You're The Best!! Congrats to All of my Ryderz on your hits while I've been away! Smash I am working on New numbers an Also a New Worksheet.. Get Ready, I Only Focus on Str Hits. October is here.. Les Get this Money!! 

Denise-01's avatar - animal butterfly.jpg

United States
                  Member #168344
                  August 27, 2015
                  77 Posts
                  Posted: October 8, 2015, 7:19 am - IP Logged

I've been gone A week.. but the second I logged out, I started missing my lp fam.. Sometimes We All have to do what's Best for ourselves. I have been able to Rest an finally sleep. I want to thank Everyone for your daily support an love for me.. Reaching out to me thru calls.. emails.. My thread here, cus u genuinely care for me More than numbers.. I'm so overwhelmed an at the same time Very Much Appreciate Each One Of U! God is Good an has Always been Good to me.. I couldn't ask for a better group of friends like u guys here on The Post.. You're The Best!! Congrats to All of my Ryderz on your hits while I've been away! Smash I am working on New numbers an Also a New Worksheet.. Get Ready, I Only Focus on Str Hits. October is here.. Les Get this Money!! 

Awwww I'm so glad you got some rest!!!! Welcome back!!!!

Live life and be happy!!!

LADYPISCES's avatar - Lottery-031.jpg
                    Engelhard N. C.
                    United States
                    Member #94999
                    August 1, 2010
                    244 Posts
                    Posted: October 8, 2015, 7:34 am - IP Logged

Good morning Storm, welcome back. It's  good to know that you got plenty of rest. I am glad you are doing better. We really appreciate you. I pray that GOD continue to strengthen you in all ways. Love you.

LuckybeginningSee Ya!

STORM's avatar - Rean
                      United States
                      Member #57922
                      January 23, 2008
                      9315 Posts
                      Posted: October 8, 2015, 7:57 am - IP Logged

Awwww I'm so glad you got some rest!!!! Welcome back!!!!

Wink Thanks my dear!

STORM's avatar - Rean
                        United States
                        Member #57922
                        January 23, 2008
                        9315 Posts
                        Posted: October 8, 2015, 8:00 am - IP Logged

Good morning Storm, welcome back. It's  good to know that you got plenty of rest. I am glad you are doing better. We really appreciate you. I pray that GOD continue to strengthen you in all ways. Love you.

'My Sweetie Pie'.. I've missed u dearly! Smile love u too Lovies

Gainesville, Florida
                          United States
                          Member #161967
                          December 17, 2014
                          1044 Posts
                          Posted: October 8, 2015, 8:05 am - IP Logged

Good morning Storm! I hope you feel good. God and Angels bless you and your family all the time.

STORM's avatar - Rean
                            United States
                            Member #57922
                            January 23, 2008
                            9315 Posts
                            Posted: October 8, 2015, 8:37 am - IP Logged

Good morning Storm! I hope you feel good. God and Angels bless you and your family all the time.

Good morning sweetie, Hru? Thank u for your continued prayers for me/fam.. I Appreciate u!  Lovies

nashville g.a.
                              United States
                              Member #158695
                              August 31, 2014
                              135 Posts
                              Posted: October 8, 2015, 8:57 am - IP Logged

Glad to see you back and well I have been missed.....

Page 404 of 652