Welcome Guest
You last visited December 7, 2016, 9:19 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Ga Fl Sc Nc

Topic closed. 9778 replies. Last post 9 months ago by MrKingy.

Page 409 of 652
PrintE-mailLink
STORM's avatar - Rean
Ga Fl Sc Nc All States 819* 290 160** 1958 Ryde!
United States
Member #57922
January 23, 2008
9314 Posts
Posted: October 10, 2015, 10:18 am - IP Logged

Good morning storm if possible can I get g.a. sheet please thank you..... Kim.033smitty@yahoo.com

Morning dear.. hru? I jus sent sheet, gl

Atlanta
    United States
    Member #26326
    November 16, 2005
    95 Posts
    Posted: October 10, 2015, 10:25 am - IP Logged

please add me to your list chargon123@bellsouth.net  thank you

STORM's avatar - Rean
      United States
      Member #57922
      January 23, 2008
      9314 Posts
      Posted: October 10, 2015, 10:30 am - IP Logged

please add me to your list chargon123@bellsouth.net  thank you

I have u added sweetie.. gl

South Carolina
        United States
        Member #94143
        July 14, 2010
        600 Posts
        Posted: October 10, 2015, 10:35 am - IP Logged

Good morning Storm, I hope you're feeling well today? Could you send me you're sheet for this week ? Thank you.....hotladyc@aol.com

Doraville, Georgia
          United States
          Member #163920
          February 13, 2015
          107 Posts
          Posted: October 10, 2015, 10:52 am - IP Logged

Can someone tell me Storm numbers for Georgia? Don't want to bother her!

Thanks in advance!

ahelton85's avatar - Lottery-008.jpg
            Carrollton, GA
            United States
            Member #100701
            November 17, 2010
            274 Posts
            Posted: October 10, 2015, 11:08 am - IP Logged

Its ahelton85 at yahoo.  com

Thanks so much Storm!!!

STORM's avatar - Rean
              United States
              Member #57922
              January 23, 2008
              9314 Posts
              Posted: October 10, 2015, 11:20 am - IP Logged

Members, let me jus say.. Today I decided to check a few of my pm's today an I wish that I jus looked to the left an logged out instead. I am in No way going to Call anyone out on here cus I won't Give the Devil the glory! 'I will Pray for you'.. I Do Appreciate Members informing Me who has Hate in their heart against Me.. What I Dnt like is when Anyone Pretends to like Me an smiling All Up in My face. You can say whatever u want to say abt Me.. U Dnt have to like Me, I will still give u numbers. We Are All living in this World together an R suppose to help one another.. My thread is Special to Me.. Although this is a lottery site.. I like to Speak abt LIFE.. Uplift Everyone.. I Dnt even play lottery much.. I'm waiting on that one Special number to Go hard on I won't play lottery for awhile.. I do Know that ppl here get mad at Me when I Dnt respond right away but like I tell members here if u truly want me to c your request.. Send it in My thread cus I get so many pm's when I go check.. I have All of these pages an sometimes I get wrapped Up with Family.. Etc.. I get tired. I do make sure that I reply to Everyone when I can but some of u Dnt have to B mean towards Me when I'm actually Making time to B here to Share. I haven't been mean to anyone I've Ever spoken to on here/off lp but All I get is drama thrown my way.. Thanks a lot, I've Only been back a few days an I'm Already getting Sprayed.. Seriously??? Right now is Not the time.. I am going to send sheet out til I fall asleep an who ever dose Not get one.. I will send when I awake.. I'm Very tired.. Thanks so much for those of u who understands that 'Life Happens'..

brighteyes's avatar - o8fdxn
                milledgeville,Ga
                United States
                Member #68927
                January 2, 2009
                6079 Posts
                Posted: October 10, 2015, 11:39 am - IP Logged

Members, let me jus say.. Today I decided to check a few of my pm's today an I wish that I jus looked to the left an logged out instead. I am in No way going to Call anyone out on here cus I won't Give the Devil the glory! 'I will Pray for you'.. I Do Appreciate Members informing Me who has Hate in their heart against Me.. What I Dnt like is when Anyone Pretends to like Me an smiling All Up in My face. You can say whatever u want to say abt Me.. U Dnt have to like Me, I will still give u numbers. We Are All living in this World together an R suppose to help one another.. My thread is Special to Me.. Although this is a lottery site.. I like to Speak abt LIFE.. Uplift Everyone.. I Dnt even play lottery much.. I'm waiting on that one Special number to Go hard on I won't play lottery for awhile.. I do Know that ppl here get mad at Me when I Dnt respond right away but like I tell members here if u truly want me to c your request.. Send it in My thread cus I get so many pm's when I go check.. I have All of these pages an sometimes I get wrapped Up with Family.. Etc.. I get tired. I do make sure that I reply to Everyone when I can but some of u Dnt have to B mean towards Me when I'm actually Making time to B here to Share. I haven't been mean to anyone I've Ever spoken to on here/off lp but All I get is drama thrown my way.. Thanks a lot, I've Only been back a few days an I'm Already getting Sprayed.. Seriously??? Right now is Not the time.. I am going to send sheet out til I fall asleep an who ever dose Not get one.. I will send when I awake.. I'm Very tired.. Thanks so much for those of u who understands that 'Life Happens'..

Dear you take your time off and rest , relax, not clutter your brain with LP , give yourself time for you.. your family... I dont live for the numbers , i play when i can or feel like it, so you rest, spend some good time with the family, and LP folks here are not going to melt if you dont come on and post for us , them.. We understand, everyone has a life, and it should not resolve around lottery post... take care and rest!! Thats a order lol....

United States
                  Member #157609
                  July 25, 2014
                  7 Posts
                  Posted: October 10, 2015, 1:36 pm - IP Logged

Hi Storm, having trouble sending email. What can I do to get the list for NC

Bay Harbor Island,Florida
                    United States
                    Member #155033
                    May 6, 2014
                    1783 Posts
                    Posted: October 10, 2015, 1:51 pm - IP Logged

Florida 755

STORM's avatar - Rean
                      United States
                      Member #57922
                      January 23, 2008
                      9314 Posts
                      Posted: October 10, 2015, 2:53 pm - IP Logged

Sheet Winners.. Smash

Missouri 031

NY 912

Texas 013

Va 995

Congrats Ryderz!! U Ain't seen Nothin Yet!!

Tarzan's avatar - behold
                        free2_be virgo
                        South Carolina
                        United States
                        Member #3458
                        January 22, 2004
                        1165 Posts
                        Posted: October 10, 2015, 3:24 pm - IP Logged

HI LP family.If anyone has the updated sheet for South Carolina can you share it? Have a blessed day!

" No matter what you make,all that you can take is what you give away"

guessgirl's avatar - Lottery-029.jpg

Bahamas
                          Member #80359
                          September 25, 2009
                          853 Posts
                          Posted: October 10, 2015, 3:28 pm - IP Logged

Hi Storm,

Cant believe I missed the 013 in midday texas Bash. Can you send a list for ny texas fla and ga please (lollipop361@hotmail.com). Still holding onto 103 though. Thanks for the help.

ChinaDoll's avatar - disney36
                            gainesville
                            United States
                            Member #159141
                            September 14, 2014
                            356 Posts
                            Posted: October 11, 2015, 1:29 am - IP Logged

Storm Sweetie How have you/fam been ???? Girl I miss you and been praying for you ...And you know I love you dearly sis keep smiling and get you rest and take you time get things together for you and the FAM.... Don't rush your healing time to get back to Lp take all the time you need... Well I had a very long day just getting in bed but was thinking of you so I decided to check Lp before I close my eyes so you know I had to throw a few words on your blog... Sweetie I haven't forgot about you just really been stress out and school really been having me emotional unstable but victory is mine said the lord... so I'm cast all my cares on the lord and call it a night.... But sweetie if you need me always feel free to let me know cause I here no matter what... Tell family Hello and love u guys!!!

I'm a winner in God EYES

STORM's avatar - Rean
                              United States
                              Member #57922
                              January 23, 2008
                              9314 Posts
                              Posted: October 11, 2015, 5:34 am - IP Logged

List Winners..

Ga 906

Illinois 879 Str

Michigan 524

NY 956

Sc 764 

Tenn 479

Texas 019

Tri State 189

Congrats Ryderz!! 

To All who Reached out thru email on your Win.

I may Not reply much so I will Update here to bundle Everything in one..

Close friends R worried I am over doing it an I won't argue cus they're Right.

I Need to figure out how to make things More Simple for Me cus I'm Spreading Myself too thin.

I will Still B here to help, jus Not Every day! My life is basically Drama Free, 'Not saying I dnt Go thru'.. I Do..

Jus Not a lot! So Any Drama here.. I will walk Away for a few, My Choice.. My Peace.. My Passions

R Poetry.. Ballet.. Flip'n Numbers.. an the one Above All is 'My Family' Their Happiness Means The World To Me

An I put Nothing/No one else Before them!! I may move a lil Slow for awhile w/the Requests, I have 'So many Now'..

All I am asking of Everyone is to pls B Patient with Me. If u Receive the sheet, Share with Others. Let's Work as a

Team.. Thanks so much!

Happy Winning Today..

Storm Wink

Page 409 of 652