Welcome Guest
You last visited January 17, 2017, 12:05 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Ga Fl Sc Nc

Topic closed. 9778 replies. Last post 10 months ago by MrKingy.

Page 413 of 652
PrintE-mailLink
nassau
Bahamas
Member #13581
April 9, 2005
699 Posts
Posted: October 13, 2015, 10:04 am - IP Logged

Morning Storm how are you? I hope you are good I am just stopping by to check up on you love. Have a great and bless day.

Denise-01's avatar - animal butterfly.jpg

United States
    Member #168344
    August 27, 2015
    75 Posts
    Posted: October 13, 2015, 10:42 am - IP Logged

'Denise'.. I Know u will Awake with Joy on this Special Day!

For Your lil Diva..  I can c those Dimples Right Now.. Do it Up Big babi girl!! Party

Thanks so much Hun she had a ball!!!! This was so sweet of you!!!

Live life and be happy!!!

brighteyes's avatar - o8fdxn
      milledgeville,Ga
      United States
      Member #68927
      January 2, 2009
      6102 Posts
      Posted: October 13, 2015, 11:14 am - IP Logged

Sweetie I'm so sorry for loss of you Father!!!! I can't start to imagine the pain you feel.... But sweetie just take you some you time all by yourself during this time... If there is anything I can do please let me know love. Lovies

Dear I am sending you lots of hugs and love, prayers for you and your family... Like ChinaDoll said take some alone time for yourself, and know we are thinking of you in this hard time...Lovies

STORM's avatar - Rean
        Ga Fl Sc Nc All States 819* 290 160** 1958 Ryde!
        United States
        Member #57922
        January 23, 2008
        9315 Posts
        Posted: October 13, 2015, 11:59 pm - IP Logged

Hi Everyone today has been a lil busy for me .. I try to stay busy to Not think of things going on around Me.. Family is getting ready to leave Ga.. We shud B back by next week some time.. My dad was buried in his country.. So I do My Best to go say a prayer an place flowers on his grave these past yrs. Thanks Goes out to Everyone who has been so Loving an Supportive of Me Going thru 'The Storm'.. Of Storms this yr.. I Love You All dearly.. By the way, today I dropped my iphone an cracked screen.. so no updated sheets went out.. I will get New phone in a few days! Be Good Everyone while I am gone..

Love Storm Lovies

Gainesville
          United States
          Member #159040
          September 11, 2014
          87 Posts
          Posted: October 14, 2015, 12:01 am - IP Logged

Hi Everyone today has been a lil busy for me .. I try to stay busy to Not think of things going on around Me.. Family is getting ready to leave Ga.. We shud B back by next week some time.. My dad was buried in his country.. So I do My Best to go say a prayer an place flowers on his grave these past yrs. Thanks Goes out to Everyone who has been so Loving an Supportive of Me Going thru 'The Storm'.. Of Storms this yr.. I Love You All dearly.. By the way, today I dropped my iphone an cracked screen.. so no updated sheets went out.. I will get New phone in a few days! Be Good Everyone while I am gone..

Love Storm Lovies

Have a safe trip. Love u.

STORM's avatar - Rean
            United States
            Member #57922
            January 23, 2008
            9315 Posts
            Posted: October 14, 2015, 12:04 am - IP Logged

Have a safe trip. Love u.

Thank u sis.. love u More!! Lovies

Denise-01's avatar - animal butterfly.jpg

United States
              Member #168344
              August 27, 2015
              75 Posts
              Posted: October 14, 2015, 4:42 am - IP Logged

Love Storm Lovies

I pray you have safe travels. May God Bless and keep you and your family on this journey.

Live life and be happy!!!

LADYPISCES's avatar - Lottery-031.jpg
                Engelhard N. C.
                United States
                Member #94999
                August 1, 2010
                241 Posts
                Posted: October 14, 2015, 5:18 am - IP Logged

GM, have a safe trip. I pray that you and family be safe and blessed while on your journey. Sorry to hear you cracked your phone. LOVE YOU!

LuckybeginningSee Ya!

nassau
                  Bahamas
                  Member #13581
                  April 9, 2005
                  699 Posts
                  Posted: October 14, 2015, 10:15 am - IP Logged

Morning Storm how are you? just want you to know that your father is in a better place now and hold on to your memories you'll shared. May God continue to bless you, guide and protect you doing this time and safe travel love.Enjoy your day love.

mbain's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg
                    Nassau
                    Bahamas
                    Member #129751
                    June 27, 2012
                    98 Posts
                    Posted: October 14, 2015, 10:16 am - IP Logged

Hello Storm sending lots of hugs your way God bless !!!!!!!!!Lovies

Tonibaby's avatar - c29bb1ed5c2d26a585b384561392053e
                      Danville.VA
                      United States
                      Member #150116
                      December 16, 2013
                      1208 Posts
                      Posted: October 14, 2015, 11:19 am - IP Logged

Love Storm Lovies

have a safe trip! we will be thinking about you!

brighteyes's avatar - o8fdxn
                        milledgeville,Ga
                        United States
                        Member #68927
                        January 2, 2009
                        6102 Posts
                        Posted: October 14, 2015, 4:22 pm - IP Logged

Have a safe trip, you will be in our prayers

ridgeland sc
                          United States
                          Member #168641
                          September 10, 2015
                          6 Posts
                          Posted: October 15, 2015, 4:37 am - IP Logged

hi blk-honey, can u post the list that storm sent you,    thanks

STORM's avatar - Rean
                            United States
                            Member #57922
                            January 23, 2008
                            9315 Posts
                            Posted: October 15, 2015, 6:07 am - IP Logged

Hi Fam.. We landed 3hrs ago. Thanks for your prayers, I Appreciate U! Smile I will come back in 5mins an Update the board.. 

STORM's avatar - Rean
                              United States
                              Member #57922
                              January 23, 2008
                              9315 Posts
                              Posted: October 15, 2015, 7:49 am - IP Logged

I'm back.. let me say that I've had soooo many members reach out to me to help them win.. One, U have to B a True Ryder.. Go Hard! I Don't work well with Doubters.. No Complaints.. Know 'The Game'.. an TRUST is the Key! End of December, I Won't play for members Anymore but I Will Choose 3 ppl per month to Show How to Stack Money.. If U listen an Follow My Lead, Amazing things Will happen. Too Much Pressure on Me to Play for members an Teach.. Takes Up too Much time. I've had members in which I've help win lots of money.. They dnt even frequent lp nor play lottery as much anymore. They listened to Me an Followed My Style of playing.  I also have a good amount of members here on lp who have been blessed cus they Know an Trust Me/My numbers so they play without Questioning.. If u Play when I give a few numbers.. U Will Win.. When u c Me Repeat numbers., Play an U Will Win!!  I have Personally met over 50 ppl this yr.. Some I met like 5 at a time an we All had lunch.. All were different an we didn't even speak of numbers.. Jus talked abt Life.. Family! Only 3 out the bunch met Babi. 

My Only goal here is to help u win money.. to play in advance an Let the numbers Hit U.. I'm Nowhere near Ga but even away I'm Making Money, it happens when u choose 2 numbers an Go Hard mid/eve.. Don't think abt it.. Just Play an Walk Away. I sent 'The Gift' to Tracy.. she received last week an before I left, I sent Denise 'The Gift'.. Jus my way of Giving back what God has Blessed Me with.. Tonibaby.. I Need to get more info from u to send u something Special.. Everything will b in email.. I will get some rest before we Start our day here an then email u.. 

Update.. Sheet Winners

Ga 792

Kentucky 959 str

Loui 013

Missouri 897

NM 346 489

Oklahoma 476 str

Penn 325 str

Quebec 325 str

Sc 938

Tenn 729 str

Texas 940 str

Tri state 859

W. Dc 726

Congrats Ryderz!! Oh yea by the way.. I wanted to mention that while helping with the numbers, I've had some say they were catching feelings for me.. no no no, let's plz Keep it All Professional.. U Know My status.. I Don't Need to say it Every minute but I Do include My Family quite a bit on my thread.. Let's Respect each other in that matter.. Thank u!

Watch '48-44-88' My Tops R.. 458 648* 481  808 886* 888**  445* 494 gl Everyone.. It's almost 2pm here, gonna sleep a few hrs. Have a Beautiful Day!! Lovies

Page 413 of 652