Welcome Guest
You last visited December 10, 2016, 5:39 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Ga Fl Sc Nc

Topic closed. 9778 replies. Last post 9 months ago by MrKingy.

Page 414 of 652
PrintE-mailLink
STORM's avatar - Rean
Ga Fl Sc Nc All States 819* 290 160** 1958 Ryde!
United States
Member #57922
January 23, 2008
9314 Posts
Posted: October 15, 2015, 8:28 am - IP Logged

Special 465** flip 594 gl

nassau
    Bahamas
    Member #13581
    April 9, 2005
    699 Posts
    Posted: October 15, 2015, 9:26 am - IP Logged

Good morning Storm how are you? good to kno that you and your family reach safe. Try get some rest and may God continue to guide you,bless you and your family love. Enjoy you day.Lovies

Tonibaby's avatar - c29bb1ed5c2d26a585b384561392053e
      Danville.VA
      United States
      Member #150116
      December 16, 2013
      1208 Posts
      Posted: October 15, 2015, 10:40 am - IP Logged

Aww thanks hun, get you some rest! I got another long day ahead of me...this overtime is kicking my butt! Can't wait til Sunday so I can get some rest!! Thinking I need to start playing GA/OH...everything I have been playing is coming there lately. Looking forward to talking to you soon. Have a great day!

Danville.VA
        United States
        Member #150116
        December 16, 2013
        1208 Posts
        Posted: October 15, 2015, 11:11 am - IP Logged

Meant to tell ya also that i caught that 2163 boxed yesterday! RYDE!!

Party

Danville.VA
          United States
          Member #150116
          December 16, 2013
          1208 Posts
          Posted: October 16, 2015, 1:42 am - IP Logged

Everyone please listen to these words of wisdom!!

Trust and patience is key!

Storm is one special lady with an amazing gift and we are truly blessed to have her share this gift with us! 

I can say personally, in the beginning when I found her page here, that I was a non believer. I played a few of the numbers she had posted but they never showed in my home state...UNTIL....I dropped them!

I admit I am a number chaser...it is a bad habit.

Over the last couple months I have paid attention and listened to what she has had to say. I feel that even though we have never even met, she is like family to me, thats why I take it personally when ppl here upset her. Im not saying this because of the fact that she has shared numbers with me but because she shares her life and feelings with us all here. She gives unconditionally without asking anything in return, that in itself is a blessing. 

The point I am trying to make here is PLEASE listen to what she has to say...about a month ago she shared a number with me and I have rode it til the wheels fell off! I watched it hit several states and a couple of them got it more than once. I was discouraged several times but I kept playing it anyway because I had faith in her. When I came to her page today it was if she was speaking to ME personally, reminding ME that she would not fail me and to keep the faith. This post was not meant only for ME but to all of you ryders out there, LISTEN and LEARN, TRUST and LET GO!

Sorry for writing a book here tonight but I just had to come and tell her that even though we dont get to speak that often...she has a true ryder here in VA!

Thanks fam!!

BananaDance489 Straight baby!DanceBanana

Duchess69's avatar - Lottery-051.jpg

United States
            Member #109074
            April 5, 2011
            3526 Posts
            Posted: October 16, 2015, 1:45 am - IP Logged

Storm is one special lady with an amazing gift and we are truly blessed to have her share this gift with us! 

I can say personally, in the beginning when I found her page here, that I was a non believer. I played a few of the numbers she had posted but they never showed in my home state...UNTIL....I dropped them!

Over the last couple months I have paid attention and listened to what she has had to say. I feel that even though we have never even met, she is like family to me, thats why I take it personally when ppl here upset her. Im not saying this because of the fact that she has shared numbers with me but because she shares her life and feelings with us all here. She gives unconditionally without asking anything in return, that in itself is a blessing. 

The point I am trying to make here is PLEASE listen to what she has to say...about a month ago she shared a number with me and I have rode it til the wheels fell off! I watched it hit several states and a couple of them got it more than once. I was discouraged several times but I kept playing it anyway because I had faith in her. When I came to her page today it was if she was speaking to ME personally, reminding ME that she would not fail me and to keep the faith. This post was not meant only for ME but to all of you ryders out there, LISTEN and LEARN, TRUST and LET GO!

Sorry for writing a book here tonight but I just had to come and tell her that even though we dont get to speak that often...she has a true ryder here in VA!

Thanks fam!!

Yes yes yes I approve this message....

Keep smiling  keep Sun Smiley knowing you can't always count on me forsure that's what friends are for.....

L273's avatar - animated money-image-0064.gif
              NC
              United States
              Member #138125
              January 20, 2013
              754 Posts
              Posted: October 16, 2015, 1:46 am - IP Logged

Thanks fam!!

I Agree!

Luelue2's avatar - Lottery-012.jpg
                Stockbridge,GA
                United States
                Member #153987
                March 31, 2014
                348 Posts
                Posted: October 16, 2015, 1:57 am - IP Logged

AMEN! I Agree! 1000%

My new signature numbers are 163, 583, 476, 019, 501,410, 423 for cash 3

and 3337, 4449, 3335, 1211, 1221, 6431, 4508,4444,6666,9999, 1116, 4449 for cash 4

STORM's avatar - Rean
                  United States
                  Member #57922
                  January 23, 2008
                  9314 Posts
                  Posted: October 16, 2015, 2:16 am - IP Logged

Thanks fam!!

Tear* Your Spirit is so Beautiful to Me! Today is Very difficult for me cause in like an hr or so we are leaving to Go to My dad's Grave an I'm starting to have a panic attack. Disapprove God Knows I Needed Your message.. Very Uplifting! Thanks so much for calming My Spirit an Being so kind to me.. Your prayers have helped so much! Congrats on your wins. I was gona Update thread before I left today but it's seriously hard for me to breathe an the tears won't stop.. gona lay down for a few. 8:16am here so I will try to come back around eve time. Love u All Lovies

LADYPISCES's avatar - Lottery-031.jpg
                    Engelhard N. C.
                    United States
                    Member #94999
                    August 1, 2010
                    236 Posts
                    Posted: October 16, 2015, 6:18 am - IP Logged

I Agree!  VERY WELL SPOKEN!!

LuckybeginningSee Ya!

Danville.VA
                      United States
                      Member #150116
                      December 16, 2013
                      1208 Posts
                      Posted: October 16, 2015, 9:18 am - IP Logged

Tear* Your Spirit is so Beautiful to Me! Today is Very difficult for me cause in like an hr or so we are leaving to Go to My dad's Grave an I'm starting to have a panic attack. Disapprove God Knows I Needed Your message.. Very Uplifting! Thanks so much for calming My Spirit an Being so kind to me.. Your prayers have helped so much! Congrats on your wins. I was gona Update thread before I left today but it's seriously hard for me to breathe an the tears won't stop.. gona lay down for a few. 8:16am here so I will try to come back around eve time. Love u All Lovies

Just speaking my feelings hun! Love you! Lovies

I will be thinking of you today and praying for you to get thru this rough day. Blue Angel

Atlanta
                        United States
                        Member #26326
                        November 16, 2005
                        95 Posts
                        Posted: October 16, 2015, 9:59 am - IP Logged

Yes & Amen !!!

STORM's avatar - Rean
                          United States
                          Member #57922
                          January 23, 2008
                          9314 Posts
                          Posted: October 17, 2015, 12:51 pm - IP Logged

Hi Fam.. Smile I Pray Everyone is in Good Health/Spirit.. I am gonna B on lp for like an hr. I will answer 10 pm's an Update My threads. I've had a busy day, it's after 6pm here. We are leaving Monday eve an if things go right, we'll B back home Wednesday.. 

west palm beach
                            United States
                            Member #97318
                            September 14, 2010
                            285 Posts
                            Posted: October 17, 2015, 12:59 pm - IP Logged

Hi Fam.. Smile I Pray Everyone is in Good Health/Spirit.. I am gonna B on lp for like an hr. I will answer 10 pm's an Update My threads. I've had a busy day, it's after 6pm here. We are leaving Monday eve an if things go right, we'll B back home Wednesday.. 

Hello Storm

Take it easy. As always THANKS for posting

sueluvs2's avatar - DiscoBallGlowing
                              Rocky Mount
                              United States
                              Member #75451
                              June 3, 2009
                              172 Posts
                              Posted: October 17, 2015, 1:06 pm - IP Logged

Hi Storm. Wishing u and ur family a safe trip as u are headed back home. My prayers are with u during this difficult time.

Page 414 of 652