Welcome Guest
You last visited January 20, 2017, 5:13 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Ga Fl Sc Nc

Topic closed. 9778 replies. Last post 10 months ago by MrKingy.

Page 569 of 652
PrintE-mailLink
Ms Tie's avatar - animal butterfly.jpg
Georgia
United States
Member #136506
December 12, 2012
214 Posts
Posted: December 21, 2015, 8:12 am - IP Logged

Hi Storm, I want to let you know I really do appreciate all your time and effort you take to post. I don't get on LP often due to a traveling husband and 3 beautiful babies. When I do get a chance, your post is the 1st one I come too. Again, thanks for all you do. Also congrats to you and the player that hit big on 591. I am trying to get that to that point!

Florida
    United States
    Member #170202
    November 19, 2015
    531 Posts
    Posted: December 21, 2015, 9:12 am - IP Logged

Good morning Storm, Thanks for posting your new sheet. Gook Luck, Happy Holidays, and God Bless you.

United States
      Member #143211
      May 27, 2013
      2019 Posts
      Posted: December 21, 2015, 9:57 am - IP Logged

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU AND YOURS ,AND FOR THE HATERS YOUR TIME WILL COME !

LADYPISCES's avatar - Lottery-031.jpg
        Engelhard N. C.
        United States
        Member #94999
        August 1, 2010
        241 Posts
        Posted: December 21, 2015, 11:50 am - IP Logged

Hi Sis, I hope you are having a blessed day. I hate to see you going through all these changes. No matter what you do, someone is still not grateful. You are very much appreciated SIS for the time you donates to lp. Maybe the haters need to trade their  expectations to appreciation and they would change their  attitude. I pray that GOD will strengthen you each and every day. You continue to do you, don't let no one steal your joy. You are one awesome lady. Misery loves company, but you don't  and you won't  have that company. You have friends who really appreciate you with no expecrations. Happy Holidays Sis to you and family. LOVE YOU!!

LuckybeginningSee Ya!

Gainesville, Florida
          United States
          Member #161967
          December 17, 2014
          1040 Posts
          Posted: December 21, 2015, 12:01 pm - IP Logged

Hi Storm,

How are you? I hope you feel better.  Thank you for everything you do for us. May God continue to bless and keep safe you and your family all the time. Have a bless day!

brighteyes's avatar - o8fdxn
            milledgeville,Ga
            United States
            Member #68927
            January 2, 2009
            6104 Posts
            Posted: December 21, 2015, 2:25 pm - IP Logged

I'll Always Care, No Matter What..

I have tears, cus Not Everyone Understands My Style of Playing an I Only Receive Praise When I Win for ppl, an When I lose at times, A lot of members Act like they Don't Know Me.. It's Only When I'm On Top is When I Get The Glory. Some members won't even post in My thread but will go to My nbx for help an I May Not see message til it's too late an some get mad at me.. I get way too many messages.. I Can't B in 2 Places at Once. I've expressed if anyone Needs My help, 'Come to My Thread'.. I can c u better an get message to u Quicker! I Do My Best to B here for All who ask, jus pls B Patient with Me.. I Give so Much of My time beyond LP an Yet I Stii Get Slapped in The Face but u Know What, 'I'm Still Standing'.. I May have been Born into Money but I'm humble.. When I Win, the Only Excitement I Get is when I'm Able to Bless Others. I Teach My daughter the same.. When u help Others an they turn on u, Always Remain humble.. God will take care of the rest. No one here Knows what I've done to B there for A lot of members here. I didn't mind cus we All have Our own Struggles in Life an if I can Do Anything within My Means, I will do it for u.. When My Identity was stolen back to back.. I had to close everything right away, I put My trust in a few members here who Only turn their backs on Me.. They Never post on My thread, Nor do they talk to me anymore an Before We Spoke Daily.. I can honestly say, I'd Never walk away from anyone Who Needs Me/My Support/Love.. I'll Do My Best an eventho sometimes MY Best Doesn't seem Good enough, I Know.. At least 'I Tried'..

good morning or afternoon girl.. I thank you very much for helping everyone on here.. As  i said before You dont have to share anything , and you are still special... hear of gold...I like you for who you are inside and out not for what you post on here at LP with numbers.. For the ones that  are here just for the numbers, then they are not true friends and you are doing them a favor.. so just think about the ones that love you and are blessed to have you part of their lives..

pelham ga
              United States
              Member #143517
              June 5, 2013
              103 Posts
              Posted: December 21, 2015, 2:48 pm - IP Logged

amen Brighteyes you said a mouthful there.

Atlanta, Georgia
                United States
                Member #75713
                June 10, 2009
                236 Posts
                Posted: December 21, 2015, 3:16 pm - IP Logged

I don't understand why you keep allowing people to bother you. I have one of the most giving hearts that I know and will literally give someone my last if I have it to give. I have had people to crap on me and I had to learn these people and steer clear from them. Some things need not to be explained over and over again, if they don't get that you have a life, this is a game of chance, you wn some you don't than so be it. It is clear that you cannot be at one place at one time and I must say you do your very best to answer everyone when time permits. Stop allowing other people's burdens to allow your heart to be heavy.  If you continue to let people get to you you will be making a post about it every day. The people that recognize your gift appreciates you whole heartily.  The others are just hermit crabs and these people should not get to you. Once a person show you who they are so be it, believe them and move on. No explaining needed walk away and allow them to come up with numbers the best way they can. I wish you peace my dear that surpasses all understanding.

MsDivaStar

Greenville,NC
                  United States
                  Member #145617
                  August 9, 2013
                  78 Posts
                  Posted: December 21, 2015, 3:55 pm - IP Logged

Hello luv....hru/fam ?...I haven't been on lp n a minute but for me to kno how people is treating u gets to me not even knowing ur face or theirs. But u can only let God use u where its needed....!!!!!! Just to sum this up with a few words NO WEAPONS FORMED AGAINST U SHALL PROSPER. Thanks for all u do luv

Keisha850's avatar - Lottery-022.jpg
                    Madison, Florida
                    United States
                    Member #170286
                    November 23, 2015
                    60 Posts
                    Posted: December 21, 2015, 4:46 pm - IP Logged

Hello Storm, How are you? Thanks for the number You post new worksheet Happy Holiday

Keisha850

Virgo81's avatar - womanvirgo
                      Stone Mountain
                      United States
                      Member #133771
                      October 9, 2012
                      10 Posts
                      Posted: December 21, 2015, 4:50 pm - IP Logged

Hi Storm! I want to thank you again for all you do and all you go through. It is evident that you are Blessed and a Blessing to others. Hope your asthma is doing better. Take care of yourself and ignore the "haters"!

wendy67's avatar - disney32
                        georgia
                        United States
                        Member #35172
                        March 13, 2006
                        617 Posts
                        Posted: December 21, 2015, 5:28 pm - IP Logged

My goodness dear i see some are just always gonna give u grief. Just stopped by to wish u n everyone a Blessed n Merry Christmas. I back n forth between home n Atl so i dont get on lp much anymore so all takecare n happy winnings. Love Always

LADYPISCES's avatar - Lottery-031.jpg
                          Engelhard N. C.
                          United States
                          Member #94999
                          August 1, 2010
                          241 Posts
                          Posted: December 21, 2015, 6:52 pm - IP Logged

I Agree! It's  not all about numbers. Its about the love, inspirational  messages and just being a part of someone life, as awesome as "STORM"

LuckybeginningSee Ya!

Florida
                            United States
                            Member #166941
                            June 17, 2015
                            180 Posts
                            Posted: December 21, 2015, 7:14 pm - IP Logged

I'll Always Care, No Matter What..

I have tears, cus Not Everyone Understands My Style of Playing an I Only Receive Praise When I Win for ppl, an When I lose at times, A lot of members Act like they Don't Know Me.. It's Only When I'm On Top is When I Get The Glory. Some members won't even post in My thread but will go to My nbx for help an I May Not see message til it's too late an some get mad at me.. I get way too many messages.. I Can't B in 2 Places at Once. I've expressed if anyone Needs My help, 'Come to My Thread'.. I can c u better an get message to u Quicker! I Do My Best to B here for All who ask, jus pls B Patient with Me.. I Give so Much of My time beyond LP an Yet I Stii Get Slapped in The Face but u Know What, 'I'm Still Standing'.. I May have been Born into Money but I'm humble.. When I Win, the Only Excitement I Get is when I'm Able to Bless Others. I Teach My daughter the same.. When u help Others an they turn on u, Always Remain humble.. God will take care of the rest. No one here Knows what I've done to B there for A lot of members here. I didn't mind cus we All have Our own Struggles in Life an if I can Do Anything within My Means, I will do it for u.. When My Identity was stolen back to back.. I had to close everything right away, I put My trust in a few members here who Only turn their backs on Me.. They Never post on My thread, Nor do they talk to me anymore an Before We Spoke Daily.. I can honestly say, I'd Never walk away from anyone Who Needs Me/My Support/Love.. I'll Do My Best an eventho sometimes MY Best Doesn't seem Good enough, I Know.. At least 'I Tried'..

Storm come on Xmas is right around the corner stop always letting people get to you hun. Stress will only cause you end up sick. Instead of always coming here telling us about how persons are mistreating or disrespecting you expose their a** in this forum let me tell them about their backsides. I don't like that you trying your hardest but yet they want treat you like sh*t. You really need to start blocking these suckers. 2016 coming up come on you don't need to talk these suckers bullsh*t into the new year.

STORM's avatar - Rean
                              Ga Fl Sc Nc All States 819* 290 160** 1958 Ryde!
                              United States
                              Member #57922
                              January 23, 2008
                              9315 Posts
                              Posted: December 21, 2015, 8:29 pm - IP Logged

'The Light Sometimes Shines An Sometimes Dims' .. We ALL Go Thru Changes in Life.. I Don't know how Many times I have to Tell Everyone, No one is Getting to Me on here!! I Only Share How I Feel an what I've been thru to help others..  A lot of u can Care-less abt Me, an I Don't Care if u like Me or Not cus 'My Happiness' an My Life is Great.. I Won't Allow Anyone to Stop My Spiritual Journey With God..

As long as I Give numbers, All is well with the World.. I can say whatever I want to, an I Welcome u All to do the same, that's why God Gave us a Voice.. 'Continue to use it'.. Unlike some ppl who hold their feelings inside, I Share mine an jus mayb lp is NOT the place.. So many ppl R Reading More into what I am saying instead of truly grasping an understanding 'My Message'.. I Don't know hardly any of u On here but I Reach Out an Help when I can.. I'm Not looking for pity from Anyone on here!! One day, u All will Realize that there is Way Much More in Life Than playing numbers.. I Share life Experiences here, so don't act like u can't B touched an knocked down a peg or to cus God will Definitely Show u that he's 'The One' in Control.. 

P.s. If u are trying to play the lottery to win money to pay your bills, Think abt it.. 'The lottery' can/will put u Deeper in Debt if u are Not careful.. I've seen it happen to too Many ppl. If u Don't have Money to play, it's Not gona kill u to Sit Out from playing until u do have the means to play.. I Wish u All The Best!!

Blessings*

Storm

Page 569 of 652