Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 5:30 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Ga Fl Sc Nc

Topic closed. 9778 replies. Last post 9 months ago by MrKingy.

Page 570 of 652
PrintE-mailLink
brighteyes's avatar - o8fdxn
milledgeville,Ga
United States
Member #68927
January 2, 2009
6080 Posts
Posted: December 21, 2015, 8:48 pm - IP Logged

'The Light Sometimes Shines An Sometimes Dims' .. We ALL Go Thru Changes in Life.. I Don't know how Many times I have to Tell Everyone, No one is Getting to Me on here!! I Only Share How I Feel an what I've been thru to help others..  A lot of u can Care-less abt Me, an I Don't Care if u like Me or Not cus 'My Happiness' an My Life is Great.. I Won't Allow Anyone to Stop My Spiritual Journey With God..

As long as I Give numbers, All is well with the World.. I can say whatever I want to, an I Welcome u All to do the same, that's why God Gave us a Voice.. 'Continue to use it'.. Unlike some ppl who hold their feelings inside, I Share mine an jus mayb lp is NOT the place.. So many ppl R Reading More into what I am saying instead of truly grasping an understanding 'My Message'.. I Don't know hardly any of u On here but I Reach Out an Help when I can.. I'm Not looking for pity from Anyone on here!! One day, u All will Realize that there is Way Much More in Life Than playing numbers.. I Share life Experiences here, so don't act like u can't B touched an knocked down a peg or to cus God will Definitely Show u that he's 'The One' in Control.. 

P.s. If u are trying to play the lottery to win money to pay your bills, Think abt it.. 'The lottery' can/will put u Deeper in Debt if u are Not careful.. I've seen it happen to too Many ppl. If u Don't have Money to play, it's Not gona kill u to Sit Out from playing until u do have the means to play.. I Wish u All The Best!!

Blessings*

Storm

Big Smile  I love my snoopy friend!!! lol  and late night keep me awake  friend lol  love ya girl

meme1979's avatar - ring

United States
    Member #155328
    May 15, 2014
    38 Posts
    Posted: December 21, 2015, 9:28 pm - IP Logged

Storm, I enjoy reading your post even if you didn't "GIVE numbers", stay strong in the WORD.Wink I already know your Christmas WILL be blessed just like yourself. Blue AngelBlue Angel

MEME1979

Choose your friends carefully. Your enemies will choose you. 

brighteyes's avatar - o8fdxn
      milledgeville,Ga
      United States
      Member #68927
      January 2, 2009
      6080 Posts
      Posted: December 21, 2015, 10:28 pm - IP Logged

For you Storm dear friend

Blue Angel

STORM's avatar - Rean
        Ga Fl Sc Nc All States 819* 290 160** 1958 Ryde!
        United States
        Member #57922
        January 23, 2008
        9314 Posts
        Posted: December 22, 2015, 5:03 am - IP Logged

New Worksheet!!

Tenn 779 Smash

pelham ga
          United States
          Member #143517
          June 5, 2013
          103 Posts
          Posted: December 22, 2015, 6:59 am - IP Logged

Good morning dear,

How you doing today, just wanted to show some love.

Have a wonderful day,may God continue to bless you.

Tell Babi I said goodmorning. Talk to you later got a sick grandbaby who need his grand mother.

love you sis

Atlanta, Ga
            United States
            Member #170074
            November 14, 2015
            24 Posts
            Posted: December 22, 2015, 7:38 am - IP Logged

Good Morning--still trying to navigate this post.. While trying to give you 5 stars--somehow i gave you 2 of 5--not sure how it happened or how to correct it.  Just wanted to Wish you a VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS and the BEST 2016 OF ALL>>After all WONDERFUL THINGS come to WONDERFUL PEOPLE>

United States
              Member #167457
              July 13, 2015
              12 Posts
              Posted: December 22, 2015, 9:38 am - IP Logged

Spoken truthfully from a wonderful spirit! Don't change you for anyone.

Rolesville NC
                United States
                Member #167245
                July 2, 2015
                373 Posts
                Posted: December 22, 2015, 9:42 am - IP Logged

Appreciate your help storm!!!

Kennesaw, GA
                  United States
                  Member #62138
                  June 18, 2008
                  1413 Posts
                  Posted: December 22, 2015, 6:50 pm - IP Logged

keep up the good work bonita!! i still owe you sushi!!

ChinaDoll's avatar - disney36
                    gainesville
                    United States
                    Member #159141
                    September 14, 2014
                    356 Posts
                    Posted: December 22, 2015, 9:34 pm - IP Logged

'The Light Sometimes Shines An Sometimes Dims' .. We ALL Go Thru Changes in Life.. I Don't know how Many times I have to Tell Everyone, No one is Getting to Me on here!! I Only Share How I Feel an what I've been thru to help others..  A lot of u can Care-less abt Me, an I Don't Care if u like Me or Not cus 'My Happiness' an My Life is Great.. I Won't Allow Anyone to Stop My Spiritual Journey With God..

As long as I Give numbers, All is well with the World.. I can say whatever I want to, an I Welcome u All to do the same, that's why God Gave us a Voice.. 'Continue to use it'.. Unlike some ppl who hold their feelings inside, I Share mine an jus mayb lp is NOT the place.. So many ppl R Reading More into what I am saying instead of truly grasping an understanding 'My Message'.. I Don't know hardly any of u On here but I Reach Out an Help when I can.. I'm Not looking for pity from Anyone on here!! One day, u All will Realize that there is Way Much More in Life Than playing numbers.. I Share life Experiences here, so don't act like u can't B touched an knocked down a peg or to cus God will Definitely Show u that he's 'The One' in Control.. 

P.s. If u are trying to play the lottery to win money to pay your bills, Think abt it.. 'The lottery' can/will put u Deeper in Debt if u are Not careful.. I've seen it happen to too Many ppl. If u Don't have Money to play, it's Not gona kill u to Sit Out from playing until u do have the means to play.. I Wish u All The Best!!

Blessings*

Storm

Sweetie keep the messages coming no matter what they is about or deal with... Let your light shine and you voice heard I enjoy every message you share !!! 

P.S Keep your life experience save someone else life or guide them in the direction they need to go!!! Just to be honest there have been many messages that have lifted my spirit or guide me in the right direction... Sweetie use you gift god has giving to you...

Sweetie you mean the world to me!!!Lovies

love you sisLovies

I'm a winner in God EYES

sclotto's avatar - 20160626 082805.jpg
                      N. Charleston,SC
                      United States
                      Member #3989
                      March 11, 2004
                      1491 Posts
                      Posted: December 23, 2015, 9:32 am - IP Logged

Blessings*

Storm

I Love your Words of Wisdom. Amazing!!!!!

344 889 

nassau
                        Bahamas
                        Member #13581
                        April 9, 2005
                        699 Posts
                        Posted: December 23, 2015, 2:22 pm - IP Logged

Hi Storm how are you doin today? I want you to have a beautiful dayLovies

BLUE FOXX's avatar - WINGS
                          Hampton Roads
                          United States
                          Member #117047
                          September 26, 2011
                          103 Posts
                          Posted: December 23, 2015, 3:32 pm - IP Logged

Blessings*

Storm

Storm, you are so right. I apologize for everyone that has caused or that has attempted to cause you pain, hurt and harm. I personally Thank God for you. I am a baby ryder, however I see from reading your thread, that you have a big heart of giving, sharing and thanksgiving. For the record, I love you and like you. You are a Godsend to so many that do not even tell you how you have blessed them. Be of good courage, my sister, yes I am my sister's keeper. When we share our pain and thoughts, it provokes and promotes healing for us and others. God Bless, Storm. Again, From my family to your family: Merry Christmas and a prosperous and healthy New Year. God is so Awesome. bf

I sent you a pm.

Mail For You

HerecomesLucky's avatar - disney28
                            Orangeburg, South Carolina
                            United States
                            Member #166197
                            May 9, 2015
                            622 Posts
                            Posted: December 24, 2015, 12:12 pm - IP Logged

Smiley Santa Hi Storm...Jus want 2 wish U a Merry Christmas...Hope U spend time with your loved one's & make some special memories...Thank U so much 4 all U do...May God Bless U & Your's...

Fayetteville, NC
                              United States
                              Member #142842
                              May 19, 2013
                              330 Posts
                              Posted: December 24, 2015, 7:40 pm - IP Logged

Can someone give me the numbers that came out for today in South Carolina please

thanks

Page 570 of 652