Welcome Guest
You last visited January 18, 2017, 9:04 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Second Chance Drawings

Topic closed. 25 replies. Last post 2 years ago by maringoman.

Page 2 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
Marana AZ
United States
Member #145341
August 3, 2013
179 Posts
Posted: July 12, 2014, 6:27 pm - IP Logged

OMG!! You're doing it wrong!! All of your text is in green italics!! Razz

Welcome to Lottery Post. It's a good resource for serious and not-so-serious players.

I spent three years near Augusta in the 1970s at good old Fort Gordon. Augusta is a nice little town, although it was quite an eye opener for this Michigan Yankee's first experience of the South.

I tried 2nd chance drawing once or twice but never won anything. It sounds like you're much luckier than me. Congratulations on the 20K win and the 600 bucks on 2nd chance.

Ed

United States
    Member #149820
    December 9, 2013
    644 Posts
    Posted: July 12, 2014, 6:37 pm - IP Logged

Here in NC you can enter all your losing tickets draw and scratch-offs for points and enter in numerous contests they offer each month. 1 point pretty much equals $1 and I have personally now about 800 points LOL

TinkerMazell's avatar - Lottery-035.jpg
      Augusta, Georgia
      United States
      Member #127854
      May 10, 2012
      81 Posts
      Posted: July 13, 2014, 5:53 pm - IP Logged

Sounds like you made out pretty well if you're a camper.  Congrats!

BTW if it's this watch, I love it!  I'm sure whomever you gift it to will be very happy.

Thanks! That's not the one--- this one has a big MK on the dial... I wish I knew how to post the link of the pic here :( Sorry I'm rusty of my HTML skills.

My Daddy's birthday is coming up... thinking about giving it to him. It's so HUGE it can pass for a man's watch lol

I am a $20,000 winner from a Georgia Lottery scratch off game called "$3,000,000 Taxes Paid"!

Augusta, Georgia
        United States
        Member #127854
        May 10, 2012
        81 Posts
        Posted: July 13, 2014, 6:02 pm - IP Logged

OMG!! You're doing it wrong!! All of your text is in green italics!! Razz

Welcome to Lottery Post. It's a good resource for serious and not-so-serious players.

I spent three years near Augusta in the 1970s at good old Fort Gordon. Augusta is a nice little town, although it was quite an eye opener for this Michigan Yankee's first experience of the South.

I tried 2nd chance drawing once or twice but never won anything. It sounds like you're much luckier than me. Congratulations on the 20K win and the 600 bucks on 2nd chance.

Ed

LOL! Thank you, Ed. When you were in Augusta, I was still in NYC in elementary school lol! Except of course in the summer time when I came down to my grandmother's for the summer break. I also spent a summer in Detroit with my aunt. '74 I think... That was when Motor City was flourishing and booming... I was there in 2010 and it was scary! Downtown was almost completely abandoned... trash every where. I stopped at a McDonald's and got totally spooked when I walked up to the cashier and had to give my order through a bullet proof glass!

Anyway, I kinda like Augusta... it's not so bad... better place to raise children. We go back home quite often, so my daughter knows NYC well.

As far as luck goes, I always tell people DON'T GIVE UP! I've got my sites set on the Fantasy 5 nowadays.... I've never won that one before, nor do I know anyone that has.

I am a $20,000 winner from a Georgia Lottery scratch off game called "$3,000,000 Taxes Paid"!

dannyboyhouston's avatar - lottery scratch_off_light_shirt-p235645499971128473gyb4_400.jpg
          houston texas
          United States
          Member #130267
          July 10, 2012
          6300 Posts
          Posted: July 13, 2014, 8:46 pm - IP Logged

I have won four different times here in the Texas second chance drawings. Two were on the same game, got a prize package with watches, binoculars, drinking glasses, shades, one game got a autographed jersey from the Dallas Cowboys with a certificate, then one was a poker set. Hoping to hit this new one from Home Depot and win a chance to win a $500,000 home.

Fingers still crossed on that one.

Augusta, Georgia
            United States
            Member #127854
            May 10, 2012
            81 Posts
            Posted: July 23, 2014, 10:45 am - IP Logged

I have won four different times here in the Texas second chance drawings. Two were on the same game, got a prize package with watches, binoculars, drinking glasses, shades, one game got a autographed jersey from the Dallas Cowboys with a certificate, then one was a poker set. Hoping to hit this new one from Home Depot and win a chance to win a $500,000 home.

Congrats! That's awesome! Good luck on future drawings and I hope you win!

ThatScaryChick's avatar - x1MqPuM
              Idaho
              United States
              Member #56506
              November 21, 2007
              6537 Posts
              Posted: July 23, 2014, 11:35 am - IP Logged

I haven't seen a thread about 2nd chance drawings. I'd like to start one so here goes! (I hope I'm doing it correctly LOL)

I am a huge fan of the 2nd chance drawings. I just won over $600 worth of prizes from the Georgia Lottery's $1 and $2 second chance game.

Any other winners here?

Congrats on your wins! I haven't won any 2nd chance drawings yet but I do enter them when they offer them.

"No one remembers the person who almost climbed the mountain, only the person who eventually gets to the top."

Idaho
                United States
                Member #56506
                November 21, 2007
                6537 Posts
                Posted: July 23, 2014, 11:38 am - IP Logged

So I received all of my prizes from the 1 & 2 Play it Again promotion from the Georgia Lottery via UPS. I'm not sure how to post pictures on here from my phone. I got a Michael Kors ladies gold Runway watch with a price tag of $225.00, (I will probably sell it or give it to someone for Christmas because it's too large for my taste), some diamond and gold earrings, a hammock, a camping tent, and a storage containter for my dog's food. Oh well, it's not the $100,000 grand prize but better than nothing and I'm thankful!

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!!

Very cool! It might not be the $100,000 but it's nice to win something. Who knows, you might get the big prize soon. Big Smile

"No one remembers the person who almost climbed the mountain, only the person who eventually gets to the top."

Idaho
                  United States
                  Member #56506
                  November 21, 2007
                  6537 Posts
                  Posted: July 23, 2014, 11:40 am - IP Logged

Nice job, dannyboyhouston. Yes Nod

Augusta, Georgia
                    United States
                    Member #127854
                    May 10, 2012
                    81 Posts
                    Posted: August 2, 2014, 9:55 pm - IP Logged

Congrats on your wins! I haven't won any 2nd chance drawings yet but I do enter them when they offer them.

Good luck to you! I love it when people win :-) I hope you win soon!

maringoman's avatar - images q=tbn:ANd9GcTbRxpKQmOfcCoUqF2FyqIOAwDo7rg9G-lfJLAALPGWJWwiz19eRw
                      Massachusetts
                      United States
                      Member #37433
                      April 14, 2006
                      2747 Posts
                      Posted: August 4, 2014, 11:38 am - IP Logged

I have entered a bunch of Cadillac Riches scratch offs for second chance drawings. I haven't won anything yet but it's nice to know that I potentially could. 3 Cadillacs remain

That money's gone fo ever