Welcome Guest
You last visited December 6, 2016, 9:00 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Sweet Million Vs Cash4Life Odds

Topic closed. 16 replies. Last post 2 years ago by maringoman.

Page 2 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
New York
United States
Member #156870
July 2, 2014
80 Posts
Posted: July 28, 2014, 8:56 pm - IP Logged

I suspect Cash4Life will go the way NE Lucky For Life went. They will let players get used to the game then they will find an excuse to make changes. Of course the changes will be to their favor. There has been 4 Cash4Life winners of the top prize and this is not good from the perspective of the lotteries.

Since they brought the matrix changes on September 19, 2013 of the NE Lucky For Life game there has been 0 winners of the top prize.

I wonder where the money from NE LuckyFor Life top prize goes. Nobody wins it, so who gets that Top prize allocated money?

maringoman's avatar - images q=tbn:ANd9GcTbRxpKQmOfcCoUqF2FyqIOAwDo7rg9G-lfJLAALPGWJWwiz19eRw
    Massachusetts
    United States
    Member #37433
    April 14, 2006
    2747 Posts
    Posted: July 28, 2014, 9:14 pm - IP Logged

I wonder where the money from NE LuckyFor Life top prize goes. Nobody wins it, so who gets that Top prize allocated money?

I think the lottery commissions keep it, those parasites! Bang Head  I seldom play NE L4L 

RUMOR; While I was preparing for my earlier response I was surprised to see on wikipedia that Arkansas Lottery and DC Lottery are scheduled to join NE Lucky for Life in January 2015. Virginia is scheduled to join Cash 4 Life. Hopefully LP admin will find out more about this and inform us more.

That money's gone fo ever