Welcome Guest
You last visited December 6, 2016, 3:06 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

How often do you expect your "System" to hit ?

Topic closed. 20 replies. Last post 2 years ago by clifford1944.

Page 2 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
CTNY's avatar - Lottery-062.jpg
New Haven, CT - Queens, NY
United States
Member #98740
October 13, 2010
5432 Posts
Posted: August 1, 2014, 10:54 pm - IP Logged

...The entire endeavor of trying to create a "Lottery System" should be called "Fun with Numbers" because that's what it is to me

I hear that man I Agree!

Number are funThumbs Up...and it $pays$ when you know what you're doing too!!

The goal is to approach the Pick 3 & Pick 4 game sensibly and systematically!! Wink

I'm not like the guy who predicted the end of the world and nothing happened.

Kentucky
    United States
    Member #32652
    February 14, 2006
    7308 Posts
    Posted: August 5, 2014, 12:45 pm - IP Logged

I  DONT   GET  IT.  WHY  PLAY   A  GAME  THAT IS   10,000 TO  1,   VERSES  A   GAME  THAT  IS   1000 TO  1.  IS  BEYOND ME, ITS  INSANE  PEOPLE  THINK OF  THE   PAYOUT  ON  PICK  4  IS  HUGE  THATS  WHY  THEY  PLAY, ITS  PLAIN   STUPID

People play pick-4 because they can get up to 24 combos for 50 cents and get at the most 6 (four times less) playing pick-3. If you did the math, you would know that while the odds of winning the the pick-4 wager is 2.5 harder, but because the payoff is also 2.5 bigger, both bets are a wash.

WIN  D's avatar - q05Q0
      Stone Mountain*Georgia
      United States
      Member #828
      November 2, 2002
      10491 Posts
      Posted: August 5, 2014, 2:40 pm - IP Logged

People play pick-4 because they can get up to 24 combos for 50 cents and get at the most 6 (four times less) playing pick-3. If you did the math, you would know that while the odds of winning the the pick-4 wager is 2.5 harder, but because the payoff is also 2.5 bigger, both bets are a wash.

I like the way you think Stack...... very good. Best positive idea I've seen on the Pick 4. 

However......Pick 4 still gives me the hives. LOL 

The thought that no pick 3 straight is even late for 2.7 years is bad enough........but the thought Pick 4 straights aren't late for 27 years hurts my little feelings. LOL

The only real failure .....is the failure to try.                               

Luck is a very rare thing....... Odds not so much. 

Odds never change .....but probability does. 

Win d    

United States
        Member #116344
        September 8, 2011
        3926 Posts
        Posted: August 5, 2014, 7:00 pm - IP Logged

Assuming all draws are distinct for P3 and P4 and no repeats for successive draw, then 6C4 is better than 7C3> P4(15 picks) against P3 (35 picks), is all about the prize ratio, the use of the word  assumption may draw some critique , but that's okay. 

Kentucky
          United States
          Member #32652
          February 14, 2006
          7308 Posts
          Posted: August 5, 2014, 11:39 pm - IP Logged

I like the way you think Stack...... very good. Best positive idea I've seen on the Pick 4. 

However......Pick 4 still gives me the hives. LOL 

The thought that no pick 3 straight is even late for 2.7 years is bad enough........but the thought Pick 4 straights aren't late for 27 years hurts my little feelings. LOL

I play hunches and to stay on topic, I expect the hunch to hit in next 6 drawings and from my experience I do much better playing about ten hunches a year. It makes more sense to me to play some of the systems we see as a six drawing hunch.

I was telling another LP member about a pick-4 number I hit $3 straight and $3 box on a hunch, played it the same way and won $1200. Next time I get a hunch, I'll let you know.

clifford1944's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg
            Broken Arrow Oklahoma
            United States
            Member #85721
            January 21, 2010
            159 Posts
            Posted: August 6, 2014, 2:04 pm - IP Logged

My system would be software I bought.  I think that playing $10 per week my system should hit once a month, that's twice a week play.  I at least expect the software to win enough to pay for itself within one month.  I am sad I bought a program and then after one year had to get a new laptop but the serial number expired but the software company would not send a new serial number.  The software never did make me any money.

Home, home where I wanted to be.