Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 8:10 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Michigan's new game "1-OFF"

Topic closed. 28 replies. Last post 2 years ago by Tami333.

Page 2 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
addai1516's avatar - lib
Newyork City NY / westland michigan
United States
Member #93153
June 23, 2010
4087 Posts
Posted: August 4, 2014, 12:38 pm - IP Logged

So if some one play 567 and number falls 560 -its a win ?

< God bless all  ,family, love, happiness > 

LottoBux's avatar - 2elh5if
    Ontario
    Canada
    Member #109243
    April 9, 2011
    31437 Posts
    Posted: August 4, 2014, 12:58 pm - IP Logged

Yes addai, Yes Nod

See The Opening Post

You Would Probably Have To Select The One-Off Bet Type Though In Addition To Your Regular Play.

"Starting Sunday, the Daily 3 and Daily 4 games will offer a new, permanent bet type called 1-Off. Daily 3 players who select the 1-Off bet type and whose numbers match the exact order of the winning numbers drawn will win $284 on a $1 wager and $142 on a 50-cent wager. If one of the player’s numbers is one higher or lower than those drawn, they will win $36 on a $1 wager and $18 on a 50-cent wager."

http://milotteryconnect.com/2014/08/01/daily-3-and-daily-4-players-get-a-new-way-to-win-with-new-1-off-bet-type-from-the-michigan-lottery/

Tatototman65's avatar - Lottery-009.jpg

United States
      Member #138729
      February 4, 2013
      2874 Posts
      Posted: August 4, 2014, 12:59 pm - IP Logged

It's NOT a win...

Below is an example for a player who chooses the 1Off bet option as well as betting $1.00

If one plays 567 with the 1Off bet type the player will win $284 if those numbers come in via straight. To win $36 the numbers would have to draw in these exact order (via a straight): 467, 557, 566, 577, 568, 667. To clarify, if the numbers drawn are 476 you still lose.

Overall:
      Odds of winning $500 1 in 1,000 (Daily 3 $1.00 straight bet)
      Odds of winning $284 1 in 1,000 (Daily 3 $1.00 1Off bet)
      Odds of winning $83 1 in 167 (Daily 3 $1.00 box bet)
      Odds of winning $36 1 in 167 (Daily 3 $1.00 1Off bet)

Smile

Want regulated Internet gaming in your state? Got 30 SECONDS to spare?
      MI Residents ONLY (Time is running out; ACT NOW)-
      Click me
      Open to EVERYONE- Click me

addai1516's avatar - lib
        United States
        Member #93153
        June 23, 2010
        4087 Posts
        Posted: August 4, 2014, 1:05 pm - IP Logged

Yes addai, Yes Nod

See The Opening Post

You Would Probably Have To Select The One-Off Bet Type Though In Addition To Your Regular Play.

"Starting Sunday, the Daily 3 and Daily 4 games will offer a new, permanent bet type called 1-Off. Daily 3 players who select the 1-Off bet type and whose numbers match the exact order of the winning numbers drawn will win $284 on a $1 wager and $142 on a 50-cent wager. If one of the player’s numbers is one higher or lower than those drawn, they will win $36 on a $1 wager and $18 on a 50-cent wager."

http://milotteryconnect.com/2014/08/01/daily-3-and-daily-4-players-get-a-new-way-to-win-with-new-1-off-bet-type-from-the-michigan-lottery/

This what I played yesterday I need to find the ticket .. I played it dollar dollar lol

LAKE HAVASU AZ
          United States
          Member #44729
          August 8, 2006
          446 Posts
          Posted: August 4, 2014, 6:13 pm - IP Logged

i wont play it...

some day....some day

Tami333's avatar - winifrid
            Michigan
            United States
            Member #139344
            February 20, 2013
            1142 Posts
            Posted: August 6, 2014, 10:21 pm - IP Logged

This what I played yesterday I need to find the ticket .. I played it dollar dollar lol

Addai, sorry for the delay.  Computer issues just fixed.  Tatototman was correct.  You must mark the 1-Off box to be in it.

Well, I was so sure I was going to do well on that game but did not. 

Today was the first day I won $36 and it was a 1-off Easy pick. 

So close on the 4-digit but I was 4-off.  Played 1006 and it showed 1002....BUMMER!!!  But if you played 1001 (1-Off), you won $275. I'll give it a few more draws.  My goal was to at least win $36 each time, but that has not happened.  (Real goal is $500 on a regular straight bet)

I hope someone is winning big! My County is on fire with all the "big" winning scratch-off tickets.  As much as I hate scratch offs, I should start playing those silly things. 

addai1516's avatar - lib
              United States
              Member #93153
              June 23, 2010
              4087 Posts
              Posted: August 7, 2014, 12:04 pm - IP Logged

i realised that you have to tell the teller that u playing one off no win for me next time maybe lol

addai1516's avatar - lib
                United States
                Member #93153
                June 23, 2010
                4087 Posts
                Posted: August 7, 2014, 12:07 pm - IP Logged

Yes addai, Yes Nod

See The Opening Post

yes the post is confusing lol .. but i still think it gives the player chance to win some thing ..

addai1516's avatar - lib
                  United States
                  Member #93153
                  June 23, 2010
                  4087 Posts
                  Posted: August 7, 2014, 12:13 pm - IP Logged

Addai, sorry for the delay.  Computer issues just fixed.  Tatototman was correct.  You must mark the 1-Off box to be in it.

Well, I was so sure I was going to do well on that game but did not. 

Today was the first day I won $36 and it was a 1-off Easy pick. 

So close on the 4-digit but I was 4-off.  Played 1006 and it showed 1002....BUMMER!!!  But if you played 1001 (1-Off), you won $275. I'll give it a few more draws.  My goal was to at least win $36 each time, but that has not happened.  (Real goal is $500 on a regular straight bet)

I hope someone is winning big! My County is on fire with all the "big" winning scratch-off tickets.  As much as I hate scratch offs, I should start playing those silly things. 

Better luck next time Tami33   .. wheeler , and addai pairs can surely help get win for this new game .. good luck.. lets get it

OnewayOneday's avatar - nw shadow.jpg
                    MICHIGAN
                    United States
                    Member #49280
                    January 25, 2007
                    227 Posts
                    Posted: August 8, 2014, 8:14 pm - IP Logged

I played 1 off on 6666, I appreciate the 275.00, however next time i will at least box  the numbers generated  for 1250.00.

frontenac, kansas
                      United States
                      Member #67724
                      December 3, 2008
                      199 Posts
                      Posted: August 8, 2014, 8:31 pm - IP Logged

This is just my opinion but I think you all wont find this as enticing as you think.  Missouri has it and I thought the same thing, its going to be great....but the problem is your one off has to be in the right column or you dont win at all.  You can have 8639 and the draw is 8369  ... u dont win. But if you had boxed those under your regular game you would of won a box 

Your one off has to be in the right column.....now if you had the 7478 you would win the one off on all 4 numbers...doesnt pay as much but it would be a winner to where it wouldnt be on the regualar box....hope i havent confused you all.

Michigan
                        United States
                        Member #139344
                        February 20, 2013
                        1142 Posts
                        Posted: August 9, 2014, 10:20 pm - IP Logged

This is just my opinion but I think you all wont find this as enticing as you think.  Missouri has it and I thought the same thing, its going to be great....but the problem is your one off has to be in the right column or you dont win at all.  You can have 8639 and the draw is 8369  ... u dont win. But if you had boxed those under your regular game you would of won a box 

Your one off has to be in the right column.....now if you had the 7478 you would win the one off on all 4 numbers...doesnt pay as much but it would be a winner to where it wouldnt be on the regualar box....hope i havent confused you all.

Atoz, I totally agree with you.  I was excited at first but after playing it for one week, I hit one ticket for $36 and that was it.  I played many, many 1-off tickets.  Very sad and I spent more money.  I guess that was the idea they had in mind.   

I'm going back to playing my regular Straight and 2-way. 

Michigan
                          United States
                          Member #139344
                          February 20, 2013
                          1142 Posts
                          Posted: August 9, 2014, 10:27 pm - IP Logged

I played 1 off on 6666, I appreciate the 275.00, however next time i will at least box  the numbers generated  for 1250.00.

Congrats on the $275, but you're right as I realized the same thing.  I'm better off using an extra $5 and boxing the different combinations especially with the double & triple numbers.  It's almost like trying to hit a straight!   

Good luck!!!  Full Moon on Sunday, wonder what numbers we will get?  Triples, Quads... 

Michigan
                            United States
                            Member #139344
                            February 20, 2013
                            1142 Posts
                            Posted: August 9, 2014, 10:39 pm - IP Logged

i wont play it...

Thumbs Up  Good thing you didn't.  I spent too much on it and lost anyway.  Funny how everything I played was showing up the wrong way.  Tonight I played 1-off 687, 681, etc because I wanted to see 68x

LOST!!! It showed up 867.  Figures!!!

Oh well, I'm sure some people are loving it.