Welcome Guest
You last visited December 6, 2016, 2:46 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Any Pick 4 Guru want to decipher this person's winning techniques ??

Topic closed. 57 replies. Last post 2 years ago by mmx1.

Page 3 of 4
PrintE-mailLink

Singapore
Member #128354
May 22, 2012
26 Posts
Posted: August 31, 2014, 11:19 am - IP Logged

I have a copy of "All the Past Pick 4 Winning Numbers" for Singapore Pick 4 Game.

I would like to post it so that someone can analyze it ...

How can I do this ???

There is no "Attach" function in Lottery Post ... 

White Bounce

US Flag

United States
    Member #158707
    August 31, 2014
    12 Posts
    Posted: August 31, 2014, 12:39 pm - IP Logged

Anyone knows what software did ->>> MMX1

used to analyze the pick 4 numbers and give the tabulated report ?

Thank You!

Party 

US Flag

White Bounce

US Flag

mmx1's avatar - 8ball

Canada
      Member #90040
      April 20, 2010
      473 Posts
      Posted: August 31, 2014, 5:19 pm - IP Logged

I am not being paid for sharing a secret especially not this one which is actually not a secret.

It's been published by the original poster for a couple of years and brought here.

Just wanted to explain someone else's strategy and show actual numbers from one state as an example.

I don't know if this guy's strategy works or not, I am just trying to figure it out for myself.

The numbers above cannot be used directly for anything.

Every state is different, everyday tracking must be done and a lot of work for uncertain result.

This is just one of many strategies we see every day. It is nothing special except an idea as many others.

ThaJackpotkid I don't believe digit games are so vulnerable as you think.

Any new strategy may just motivate people to play more and loose more.

If you're a lottery employee, don't worry, you'll still make the same money as so far.

I know and agree with you about publishing "special secrets" to the whole world, but this is not one.

My work on this matter is ending up with this dot.

Others, please don't send private messages to me asking for any more info.

You're wasting your time.

mmx1's avatar - 8ball

Canada
        Member #90040
        April 20, 2010
        473 Posts
        Posted: August 31, 2014, 5:24 pm - IP Logged

Besides being paid to share that secret, what do you gain by telling the whole world your secret to winning big?

I mean that's just sounds soo darn stupid to me. Because everyone would play and everyone would be winning, resulting into a share of 0.01 or the odds being increased to avoid such a thing.

The has to be losers, and very I'm glad the are, otherwise there wouldn't be winners. LOL

B.t.w, if you knew a very extremely cheap secret to winning a jackpot in for example, Mega Millions within 10 draws, would you tell? I bet not! No matter how crazy you are, I bet not! Unless you already are a millionaire.

I am not being paid for sharing a secret especially not this one which is actually not a secret.

It's been published by the original poster for a couple of years and brought here.

Just wanted to explain someone else's strategy and show actual numbers from one state as an example.

I don't know if this guy's strategy works or not, I am just trying to figure it out for myself.

Every state is different, everyday tracking must be done and a lot of work for uncertain result.

This is just one of many strategies we see every day. It is nothing special except an idea as many others.

If you're a lottery employee, don't worry, you'll still make the same money as so far.

I know and agree with you about publishing "special secrets" to the whole world, but this is not one and is not mine.

I want my peace and my work on this matter is ending up with this dot.

United States
          Member #132100
          August 26, 2012
          1076 Posts
          Posted: August 31, 2014, 8:31 pm - IP Logged

I have a copy of "All the Past Pick 4 Winning Numbers" for Singapore Pick 4 Game.

How can I do this ???

White Bounce

US Flag

I guess that you no longer can as ''thezoomcat'' if you had many more past posts, you could had posted a link to a page were you could had put a text file with all those past winning numbers, there are many file sharing pages-places on the Internet, all you had to do was ask for a link to one of those places, once you first had many more posts posted, as a very new poster with almost no posts posted already you are not allowed to post links, I guess that maybe now you know that.

backwoods ga
            United States
            Member #155844
            May 31, 2014
            1888 Posts
            Posted: August 31, 2014, 8:38 pm - IP Logged

I guess that you no longer can as ''thezoomcat'' if you had many more past posts, you could had posted a link to a page were you could had put a text file with all those past winning numbers, there are many file sharing pages-places on the Internet, all you had to do was ask for a link to one of those places, once you first had many more posts posted, as a very new poster with almost no posts posted already you are not allowed to post links, I guess that maybe now you know that.

MonEl pls post some new knowledge. I'm good but I miss your lotto rhetoric.

im working on some new stuff dealing with ascending and descending pair groups..

also groups with only digits 0,9,1

MillionsWanted's avatar - 24Qa6LT

Norway
              Member #9517
              December 10, 2004
              1272 Posts
              Posted: August 31, 2014, 10:38 pm - IP Logged

How can I do this ???

White Bounce

US Flag

You can upload it to Google Docs, as a word file or as an excel file. I think.

ThaJackpotkid's avatar - Lottery-067.jpg
                Johannesburg
                South Africa
                Member #155653
                May 25, 2014
                32 Posts
                Posted: September 1, 2014, 4:52 am - IP Logged

I know and agree with you about publishing "special secrets" to the whole world, but this is not one.

My work on this matter is ending up with this dot.

Hmm... ok, I hear you.

Lol LOL about people sending you private messages asking you for more info. That is so dumb! No matter how vulnerable I am, I can't imagine in my darn right head asking or begging someone to tell me a secret to winning on a lottery.

United States
                  Member #132100
                  August 26, 2012
                  1076 Posts
                  Posted: September 1, 2014, 9:54 am - IP Logged

MonEl pls post some new knowledge. I'm good but I miss your lotto rhetoric.

im working on some new stuff dealing with ascending and descending pair groups..

also groups with only digits 0,9,1

O.K. When I have time, maybe in a few more days, I will send some P.M.s to you.

Might not have the time neither today nor tomorrow, but maybe on or after wednesday sometime.

backwoods ga
                    United States
                    Member #155844
                    May 31, 2014
                    1888 Posts
                    Posted: September 1, 2014, 10:04 am - IP Logged

O.K. When I have time, maybe in a few more days, I will send some P.M.s to you.

Might not have the time neither today nor tomorrow, but maybe on or after wednesday sometime.

ROFLCool thanks.

TNERT's avatar - Lottery-013.jpg
                      USA
                      United States
                      Member #89123
                      March 30, 2010
                      150 Posts
                      Posted: September 1, 2014, 9:49 pm - IP Logged

Hey mmx just testing that program it picked TX day 143 and eve 301 to bad for me i was testing it

TNERT's avatar - Lottery-013.jpg
                        USA
                        United States
                        Member #89123
                        March 30, 2010
                        150 Posts
                        Posted: September 1, 2014, 9:52 pm - IP Logged

Hey mmx just testing that program it picked TX day 143 and eve 301 to bad for me i was testing it only 4 plays on each WOW

United States
                          Member #158707
                          August 31, 2014
                          12 Posts
                          Posted: September 18, 2014, 8:10 am - IP Logged

and may i please kindly ask what program is this ???

United States
                            Member #158707
                            August 31, 2014
                            12 Posts
                            Posted: September 18, 2014, 8:14 am - IP Logged

Dear MMX1,

what is the meaning of Total Skip and Max Skip ???

How do I calculate Total Skip Numbers ?

and

How do I calculate Max Skip Numbers ?

What software did u used to calculate these ???

Thank You

US Flag

White Bounce

US Flag

mmx1's avatar - 8ball

Canada
                              Member #90040
                              April 20, 2010
                              473 Posts
                              Posted: September 18, 2014, 10:32 am - IP Logged

T    M M     C                             T       T
                                 0    a x     u                     T       o       o
                                 t    x S     r         D           o       t       t
                                        k               i           t               S
                                 S    S p     S         g                   C       c
                                 k    k Q     k         i           W       o       o
                                 i    i t     i         t           i       s       r
                                 p    p y     p         s           n       t       e

3844   28(1)    02345679  view 292500 -323680 -31180

Total skip 3844 is the total number of no winning draws in the last 4624 drawings for tested state.

Max skip 28 is the highest number of no winning consecutive draws that happened (1) time in 4624 drawings.

Current skip 4 is the number of no winning the most recent draws.

All results are for tested Digits: 02345679 box,unmatched(singles) only (like 1234.

Software? lotto mark com.

Up to 400 drawings can be tested with current free version.