Welcome Guest
You last visited December 2, 2016, 9:30 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Calling all pick 3 and pick 4 players need help too busy

Topic closed. 29 replies. Last post 2 years ago by numberpulse.

Page 2 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
Astekblue's avatar - Tarlor
Kentucky
United States
Member #35086
March 12, 2006
10374 Posts
Posted: September 5, 2014, 10:52 am - IP Logged

Well I have to add my two cents on this.....first of all the guy doesn't have to  post numbers for these states  but he does....and alot of people win from his numbers and look forward to his posting numbers....just go and look at all the great comments people have said about him....he's pretty dammmmm   good in my book...he also gives some tips when he post his numbers which he doesn't have too.....and he doesn't have alot of numbers which is good.....he doesn't always go in to alot of detail he post what he sees and feels....I have seen alot of posters post ump teen numbers and hardly hit one of them....but when JBGood post his numbers you better pay attention to them....I know I do....You got my vote JBGood.. 

Hurray!      YAY for JBGood   Hurray!

Well   Said     Dee   Thumbs Up

I have seen weeks where he has hit a lot of  states on  there and  quite a few  straights also

His  large  following on here pretty well shows what a Quality player he is

And all  done with just a few combos

Not to mention what a nice and respectful person he is also

He is Top of the line in many ways

South Carolina
    United States
    Member #18322
    July 9, 2005
    1704 Posts
    Posted: September 5, 2014, 12:39 pm - IP Logged

Follow Lotto Laughs !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Her predictions Do Hit for a Win !!!

United States
      Member #155994
      June 5, 2014
      497 Posts
      Posted: September 5, 2014, 12:58 pm - IP Logged

Well I have to add my two cents on this.....first of all the guy doesn't have to  post numbers for these states  but he does....and alot of people win from his numbers and look forward to his posting numbers....just go and look at all the great comments people have said about him....he's pretty dammmmm   good in my book...he also gives some tips when he post his numbers which he doesn't have too.....and he doesn't have alot of numbers which is good.....he doesn't always go in to alot of detail he post what he sees and feels....I have seen alot of posters post ump teen numbers and hardly hit one of them....but when JBGood post his numbers you better pay attention to them....I know I do....You got my vote JBGood.. 

Hurray!      YAY for JBGood   Hurray!

How do you explain the results of his predictions I've posted up? So, why don't you back up your claim with some concrete examples like I've done? Saying that he's good doesn't mean anything if you can't show us.

sully16's avatar - sharan
        Ringleader
        Michigan
        United States
        Member #81740
        October 28, 2009
        40252 Posts
        Posted: September 5, 2014, 1:09 pm - IP Logged

I'm a busy person on the go all the time,I would appreciate if you. ( vote for one) person that I should play behind just to get one hit a week thanks In advance......

Keep an eye out for 318 or 518 508....good luck

Did you exchange a walk on part in the war ?

For a lead role in a cage?

From Pink Floyd's " Wish you were here"

garyo1954's avatar - garyo
          Dallas, Texas
          United States
          Member #4549
          May 2, 2004
          1657 Posts
          Posted: September 5, 2014, 1:12 pm - IP Logged

I'm a busy person on the go all the time,I would appreciate if you. ( vote for one) person that I should play behind just to get one hit a week thanks In advance......

If I were going to follow somebody I'd go to the Pick 3 forum, find my state and see who is hitting. Those guys can be verified day to day since they are posted prior to the draw. Bonus: they are already picking for your state.

Too easy to come up with a bunch of numbers post them in the systems fo and the next day claim your system is working in Kansas, Missouri, Ohio, Indiana and 5 other states because one of the numbers hit.

My greatest accomplishment is teaching cats about Vienna Sausage. When I need a friend, all I need do is walk outside, pop open a can, and every little critter in the neighborhood drops by to say "Hi!"

CTNY's avatar - Lottery-062.jpg
            New Haven, CT - Queens, NY
            United States
            Member #98740
            October 13, 2010
            5432 Posts
            Posted: September 5, 2014, 9:01 pm - IP Logged

I heard CTNY predictions are on point and she never not hit a Pick 4 within a 7 day period.Smash

The goal is to approach the Pick 3 & Pick 4 game sensibly and systematically!! Wink

I'm not like the guy who predicted the end of the world and nothing happened.

prosperous's avatar - Lottery-001.jpg

United States
              Member #121571
              January 12, 2012
              644 Posts
              Posted: September 5, 2014, 9:14 pm - IP Logged

I heard CTNY predictions are on point and she never not hit a Pick 4 within a 7 day period.Smash

I know that is true. Just wish you did predictions for NJ.

With an Abundance of Gratitude.

Glenn Dale
                United States
                Member #72252
                March 13, 2009
                1264 Posts
                Posted: September 5, 2014, 9:19 pm - IP Logged

I agree JB, luckyshoes and bigdsing are awesome and there are lots of others, if you look and what they give you'll see the pair, you can then take the pair and put them with the missing numbers and you have even a greater chance of hitting, you have to do your homework, no one is perfect.  There are no guarantees in life.

United States
                  Member #128790
                  June 2, 2012
                  5431 Posts
                  Posted: September 5, 2014, 11:28 pm - IP Logged

Go for national game like PowerBall or MegaMillions and you'll only need one hit in a life time. Wink

Basically saying the person will never win. lol

Duchess69's avatar - Lottery-051.jpg

United States
                    Member #109074
                    April 5, 2011
                    3516 Posts
                    Posted: September 5, 2014, 11:46 pm - IP Logged

Big Smile I appreciate all suggetions thanks so much..

Keep smiling  keep Sun Smiley knowing you can't always count on me forsure that's what friends are for.....

DEE88's avatar - animal doggy2.jpg
                      PA
                      United States
                      Member #69849
                      January 18, 2009
                      14833 Posts
                      Posted: September 5, 2014, 11:46 pm - IP Logged

How do you explain the results of his predictions I've posted up? So, why don't you back up your claim with some concrete examples like I've done? Saying that he's good doesn't mean anything if you can't show us.

I don't have to explain his results they speak for themselves.....look at his thread.....that's good enough for me...

2079    1085   8841    7227   3305   4651

DEE88's avatar - animal doggy2.jpg
                        PA
                        United States
                        Member #69849
                        January 18, 2009
                        14833 Posts
                        Posted: September 5, 2014, 11:49 pm - IP Logged

I agree JB, luckyshoes and bigdsing are awesome and there are lots of others, if you look and what they give you'll see the pair, you can then take the pair and put them with the missing numbers and you have even a greater chance of hitting, you have to do your homework, no one is perfect.  There are no guarantees in life.

I Agree!     erdie....luckyshoes....bigdsings   and the list goes on and on....just too many to list...

2079    1085   8841    7227   3305   4651

CTNY's avatar - Lottery-062.jpg
                          New Haven, CT - Queens, NY
                          United States
                          Member #98740
                          October 13, 2010
                          5432 Posts
                          Posted: September 6, 2014, 12:11 am - IP Logged

I know that is true. Just wish you did predictions for NJ.

Thanks..I appreciate that..I'll stop in for the week and share my sets!!

The goal is to approach the Pick 3 & Pick 4 game sensibly and systematically!! Wink

I'm not like the guy who predicted the end of the world and nothing happened.

prosperous's avatar - Lottery-001.jpg

United States
                            Member #121571
                            January 12, 2012
                            644 Posts
                            Posted: September 6, 2014, 6:44 am - IP Logged

Thanks..I appreciate that..I'll stop in for the week and share my sets!!

I am looking forward to your predictions. Thank you.

With an Abundance of Gratitude.

texas
                              United States
                              Member #141051
                              April 3, 2013
                              18 Posts
                              Posted: September 8, 2014, 2:34 pm - IP Logged

I might need to keep this thread in reference in case I play pick 3 or 4s.

I am gonna focus on the small lotterys for now...