Welcome Guest
You last visited December 10, 2016, 11:28 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Turning Advantage Plus Into A Cash Cow! Is It Really Possible? I Can Confidently Tell You ,"Yes It's

Topic closed. 35 replies. Last post 2 years ago by Abdi.

Page 1 of 3
PrintE-mailLink
Abdi's avatar - Lottery-008.jpg
Nairobi
Kenya
Member #64806
September 8, 2008
161 Posts
Posted: September 5, 2014, 10:15 am - IP Logged

B4 I post my forum,I wanted to say that I couldn't believe that some of our lottery post members would spend so much time posting negative comments on Perdue's Topic on discussion forum posted here at lottery post 5 years ago on 17 /October/2009 at 9:55Pm  titled 'Brainstorming using A+".

This forum is only for Advantage plus users.Like;

Perdue,LotteryTechInc,TexasJoey,

GameBelgium,MGC67,swampharry,

LJI,TNlotterygal,RJoh,Karnac,Feisty1,

Mario,SPACER*,thegreendestiny,adamcuston,

Lou69,clifford1944,meskhov,MOmoney$,ko57 and many others who I couldn't mention because of time factor.(forgive me if I didn't mention your name)

If you don't believe in the software,then don't buy it,use it,or read this forum!How hard is that Mr President?

Now,let's start:It has taken me 7 years to arrive at this!

Over ,the past years I have been regularly been working towards how to reduce my number group to just   10 numbers!,I have been coming very close each time,here is a very clear explanation of my major breakthrough:

Group 1:Only 2 numbers: Number A,and Number B  One will be a winner,it's a must!...............

Group 2:Only 3 numbers: Number A,B and C One will be a winner,it's a must!..........................

Group 3:Only 3 numbers:Number A,B,and C One will be a winner,it's a must!..........................

Group 4:Only 3 numbers:Number A,B,and C One will be a winner,it's a must!..........................

Group 5:Only 3 numbers:Number A,B,and C One will be a winner,it's a must!..........................

Group 6:Only 3 numbers;Number A,B,and C One will be a winner,it's a must!.........................

Group 7:Only 3 numbers;Number A,B,and C One will be a winner,it's a must!........................

Group 8:Only 3 numbers;Number A,B,and C One will be a winner,it's a must!........................

Group 9:Only 3 numbers;Number A,B,and C One will be a winner,it's a must!........................

Group 10:8 Numbers:Numbers A,B,C,D,E,F,G,H Two will be winners,it's a must!.....................

N/B Number A,B,C reffers to numbers for example 2,17,27 

CURRENT CHALLENGES:

*Sometimes I misfire and pick the wrong number amongest the group,only to find out after the draw that the winning number was among the numbers I left behind.

*The number I correctly picked end's been a bonus number,this has been of little help as I badly need a main winner.

*Upto now,I am unable to reduce Group from 8 numbers to say 4 numbers!

*If I were to play all the numbers in all the groups I will get a number group of between 24 to 29 numbers,this are too many numbers.Remember my numbers MUST be 10.I repeat MUST be 10.

WHAT IS CONTINUALLY GIVING ME HOPES

*I continue to find great success in Groups 1,2,3,4,5,7,9,-here I have found I winning pattern and on most occassions I correctly pick the winner!

*With 10 numbers,on most occassions I GET 4 MAIN WINNERS,this is enough to win me lot's of small prizes.Remember the fewer your number group ,the more your most likely to catch the winning numbers in one combination.

*Chart 4 has been of great help to me,a number that appears in chart 4 only is a must win!,

*Chart 7 is another fantastic chart!

5 Lessons learnt;

-Never use power numbers!,treat all numbers equally,sometimes a number that looks really great to win,fails to win.But on most occassions this number wins in the next draw.

-I have found out actually 10 numbers are the best number group

-I have found out that previuos draw winning numbers or it's +1 wins on most occassions. 

-Chart 3 is the poorest chart  to use,never use it.

-Chart 5 is another misleading chart.

-Never,never use Gail's Wheel's they are very loose!,One thing that I will forever love Gail for is for her ability to come up with Advantage plus.With her software I made some real cash,even though some have been taken away by her lottery wheels.Eitherway,she is the best lottery guru to have ever lived on this planet!

1:How to Spot the winner,before it starts it's winning spree!

2:How to tell which numbers are NOT likely to win .

3:How to make sure that I have picked the very best 10 killer numbers!

4.How to confidently through numbers  into the dustbin without any regrets later.

I Agree!

There are no born heroes or winners........it takes a hammer a chisel,a vision and a will to suffer the blows and be carved into one!..........

backwoods ga
    United States
    Member #155844
    May 31, 2014
    1896 Posts
    Posted: September 5, 2014, 10:21 am - IP Logged

Bed

garyo1954's avatar - garyo
      Dallas, Texas
      United States
      Member #4549
      May 2, 2004
      1736 Posts
      Posted: September 5, 2014, 10:30 am - IP Logged

Post tonight's winning numbers so we know it works.

My greatest accomplishment is teaching cats about Vienna Sausage. When I need a friend, all I need do is walk outside, pop open a can, and every little critter in the neighborhood drops by to say "Hi!"

Nairobi
        Kenya
        Member #64806
        September 8, 2008
        161 Posts
        Posted: September 5, 2014, 10:32 am - IP Logged

fantastic opinion pls tell me the lottery you play.be quick.

I Agree!

There are no born heroes or winners........it takes a hammer a chisel,a vision and a will to suffer the blows and be carved into one!..........

rcbbuckeye's avatar - Lottery-043.jpg
          Texas
          United States
          Member #55889
          October 23, 2007
          5615 Posts
          Posted: September 5, 2014, 10:46 am - IP Logged

fantastic opinion pls tell me the lottery you play.be quick.

Tonight would be Mega Millions.

Tomorrow night would be Powerball, and Texas Lotto.

CAN'T WIN IF YOU'RE NOT IN

A DOLLAR AND A DREAM (OR $2)

Nairobi
            Kenya
            Member #64806
            September 8, 2008
            161 Posts
            Posted: September 5, 2014, 10:49 am - IP Logged

Mega Millions and Powerball.

Won't be sharing.

Thanks

I Agree!

Duchess69's avatar - Lottery-051.jpg

United States
              Member #109074
              April 5, 2011
              3527 Posts
              Posted: September 5, 2014, 10:53 am - IP Logged

See Ya!Do Georgia pick 3 I'm great fully awating

Keep smiling  keep Sun Smiley knowing you can't always count on me forsure that's what friends are for.....

Nairobi
                Kenya
                Member #64806
                September 8, 2008
                161 Posts
                Posted: September 5, 2014, 10:56 am - IP Logged

Pick 3 and pick 4 I am not tracking them,they can breath easily.unless you want my random predictions.

I Agree!

rcbbuckeye's avatar - Lottery-043.jpg
                  Texas
                  United States
                  Member #55889
                  October 23, 2007
                  5615 Posts
                  Posted: September 5, 2014, 10:58 am - IP Logged

Mega Millions and Powerball.

Won't be sharing.

Thanks

Alrighty then.

CAN'T WIN IF YOU'RE NOT IN

A DOLLAR AND A DREAM (OR $2)

Nairobi
                    Kenya
                    Member #64806
                    September 8, 2008
                    161 Posts
                    Posted: September 5, 2014, 11:00 am - IP Logged

2-2-4

3-3-4

0-2-1

8-2-1

7-4-2

0-1-1

0-1-7

8-8-9

1-1-4

1-1-5

3-3-1

1-3-3

Good Luck,Remember no Gauaranttee

I can ONLY guarrantee you pick 5,pick 6 and pick 7 lotteries.

I am chassing $ 250,000/= +

I Agree!

Dallas, Texas
                      United States
                      Member #4549
                      May 2, 2004
                      1736 Posts
                      Posted: September 5, 2014, 11:04 am - IP Logged

Predict a small one for us. Texas Lotto is only 6.25 million.

What's a measly 6 mill compared to your winnings when you grab 110mill in Power ball, 33mill in MegaMillions and 50 mill in the CA lotto?

My greatest accomplishment is teaching cats about Vienna Sausage. When I need a friend, all I need do is walk outside, pop open a can, and every little critter in the neighborhood drops by to say "Hi!"

clifford1944's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg
                        Broken Arrow Oklahoma
                        United States
                        Member #85721
                        January 21, 2010
                        159 Posts
                        Posted: September 5, 2014, 4:43 pm - IP Logged

Great post Abdi, will study through it much more.

Lildarryl:  Wake up, work on those numbers.

I don't seem to do well on getting good numbers so I will study Abdi's post more.  Print it out.

My numbers are a dime-a-dozen but I will put up some Texas Lotto numbers.  If you win anything keep it, buy some pizza.

Texas Lotto:
                        10 15 28 35 36 53
                        26 27 31 40 43 46
                        06 18 19 21 34 41
                        28 29 38 45 47 48
                        03 09 18 33 34 48
                        10 11 18 29 37 40

Mega (Tonight):
                        07 12 37 58 73 +08
                        11 16 17 20 67 +11
                        02 03 45 47 54 +04
                        23 27 50 57 72 +14
                        26 47 53 55 68 +06
                        17 52 55 62 73 +07
                        17 22 23 32 55 +09

There.  I play the Hot Lotto.
                        Thanks again Abdi.

Home, home where I wanted to be.

toobright's avatar - binary

Ireland
                          Member #156049
                          June 7, 2014
                          7 Posts
                          Posted: September 5, 2014, 6:41 pm - IP Logged

I've a lot to say about this program A+, but I'll try to keep this short! A+, especially Chart 7 is almost useless. In the past ten weeks between two and three numbers have been "starred" successfully by the programme out of twenty eight or thirty numbers. (Out of a possible fifty numbers)

The game I'm playing is the Irish Lotto "Plus" available only with Euromillions in Ireland. It costs an extra Euro to play the Plus but I play because the prizes are fixed at €500,00 for 5 numbers, €2000 for four numbers and €20 for three numbers. Naturally I also have a (small) chance of winning the Euromillions. Since March of this year I've won €40, It costs €3 per line to play. If I play for seven more years I'll be bankrupt....

Maybe I'm not seeing your system clearly but you seem to be selecting around thirty numbers in ten groups (that's 142,506 lines to play). Yes I read Perdue post, but still losing.

The bottom line here is; I see no advantage in using Advantage +, quiet the opposite.Cool

Dallas, Texas
                            United States
                            Member #4549
                            May 2, 2004
                            1736 Posts
                            Posted: September 5, 2014, 8:24 pm - IP Logged

I've a lot to say about this program A+, but I'll try to keep this short! A+, especially Chart 7 is almost useless. In the past ten weeks between two and three numbers have been "starred" successfully by the programme out of twenty eight or thirty numbers. (Out of a possible fifty numbers)

The game I'm playing is the Irish Lotto "Plus" available only with Euromillions in Ireland. It costs an extra Euro to play the Plus but I play because the prizes are fixed at €500,00 for 5 numbers, €2000 for four numbers and €20 for three numbers. Naturally I also have a (small) chance of winning the Euromillions. Since March of this year I've won €40, It costs €3 per line to play. If I play for seven more years I'll be bankrupt....

Maybe I'm not seeing your system clearly but you seem to be selecting around thirty numbers in ten groups (that's 142,506 lines to play). Yes I read Perdue post, but still losing.

The bottom line here is; I see no advantage in using Advantage +, quiet the opposite.Cool

Haven't seen the Perdue thread so no idea what you're on about.

I suspect most here are familiar with Gail Howard but very few own any of her systems. From the threads I have read by Perdue most deal with the charts. And certainly that means most have no idea what the chart references are about.

Even when the thread starts out interesting it is a HUGE let down to read half a post and be met with, "how do you use the information on chart J4 (make up a chart number) to account for this idea?"

G

Nairobi
                              Kenya
                              Member #64806
                              September 8, 2008
                              161 Posts
                              Posted: September 6, 2014, 4:59 am - IP Logged

good trial,atleast you won $ 1 in MM in just 7 lines.

I Agree!