Welcome Guest
You last visited December 6, 2016, 9:00 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Turning Advantage Plus Into A Cash Cow! Is It Really Possible? I Can Confidently Tell You ,"Yes It's

Topic closed. 35 replies. Last post 2 years ago by Abdi.

Page 2 of 3
PrintE-mailLink
Abdi's avatar - Lottery-008.jpg
Nairobi
Kenya
Member #64806
September 8, 2008
161 Posts
Posted: September 6, 2014, 5:07 am - IP Logged

YOUR correct you are not seeing my system clearly.

let me explain very clearly.

let's say for example in a lotto game of 35 numbers.

You can break down these 35 numbers into 3 segments i.e

3-24-30 

6,545 times

for me I managed to reduce 6,545 to ONLY 10!

I am not sure if we are on the same page here.

It appears your lottery offers fantastic prizes because it cost more than $ 3 per line.

waw! if I can give you my 10 numbers then you will be a millionare!

I Agree!

There are no born heroes or winners........it takes a hammer a chisel,a vision and a will to suffer the blows and be carved into one!..........

Nairobi
    Kenya
    Member #64806
    September 8, 2008
    161 Posts
    Posted: September 6, 2014, 6:21 am - IP Logged

Surrender

I Agree!

There are no born heroes or winners........it takes a hammer a chisel,a vision and a will to suffer the blows and be carved into one!..........

maringoman's avatar - images q=tbn:ANd9GcTbRxpKQmOfcCoUqF2FyqIOAwDo7rg9G-lfJLAALPGWJWwiz19eRw
      Massachusetts
      United States
      Member #37433
      April 14, 2006
      2747 Posts
      Posted: September 6, 2014, 6:59 am - IP Logged

YOUR correct you are not seeing my system clearly.

let me explain very clearly.

let's say for example in a lotto game of 35 numbers.

You can break down these 35 numbers into 3 segments i.e

3-24-30 

6,545 times

for me I managed to reduce 6,545 to ONLY 10!

I am not sure if we are on the same page here.

It appears your lottery offers fantastic prizes because it cost more than $ 3 per line.

waw! if I can give you my 10 numbers then you will be a millionare!

Let's experiment your theory on Mass Cash. It's a game you choose 5 out of 35 numbers. If you match 5 you win a Jillpot (it's only $100,000 LOL ). You can get all the past drawn numbers on the Mass Lottery website.

Post numbers you figure will be drawn tonite, 16 hours from now.

That money's gone fo ever

Nairobi
        Kenya
        Member #64806
        September 8, 2008
        161 Posts
        Posted: September 6, 2014, 7:05 am - IP Logged

hi maringoman

I really appreciate your suggesstion ,I am saying it's not a good idea but because of time factor,and the fact that it does require a minimum of atleast 2 days in order to cook out my system.

Meanwhile we have a poll going on,you can vote.

I Agree!

maringoman's avatar - images q=tbn:ANd9GcTbRxpKQmOfcCoUqF2FyqIOAwDo7rg9G-lfJLAALPGWJWwiz19eRw
          Massachusetts
          United States
          Member #37433
          April 14, 2006
          2747 Posts
          Posted: September 6, 2014, 8:56 am - IP Logged

hi maringoman

I really appreciate your suggesstion ,I am saying it's not a good idea but because of time factor,and the fact that it does require a minimum of atleast 2 days in order to cook out my system.

Meanwhile we have a poll going on,you can vote.

Okay man. When you get a chance to try out your system on Mass Cash just inbox me

Nairobi
            Kenya
            Member #64806
            September 8, 2008
            161 Posts
            Posted: September 6, 2014, 9:03 am - IP Logged

I promise you ,before you sign out .wait!

"maringoman' is a kiswahili word meaning

'RUDEMAN"

are you a kenyan collegue?

I Agree!

Massachusetts
              United States
              Member #37433
              April 14, 2006
              2747 Posts
              Posted: September 6, 2014, 10:01 am - IP Logged

I promise you ,before you sign out .wait!

"maringoman' is a kiswahili word meaning

'RUDEMAN"

are you a kenyan collegue?

This is just a handle I made up using an ethnic word. I'd like to visit Kenya and go on a safari and no, I'm not rude

Nairobi
                Kenya
                Member #64806
                September 8, 2008
                161 Posts
                Posted: September 8, 2014, 1:57 am - IP Logged

Great! It's ok.Your President (OBAMA) is our son,he keeps on saying he will visit kenya and he didn't .But he recently promised that he will visit Kenya within 3 yaers.anyway that is  story for another day,for now let's continue with brainstorming with A+.

I Agree!

United States
                  Member #157775
                  July 30, 2014
                  119 Posts
                  Posted: September 8, 2014, 2:04 am - IP Logged

If you can help me with th South Carolina pick 5, (up to a million) I'll share!!

Nairobi
                    Kenya
                    Member #64806
                    September 8, 2008
                    161 Posts
                    Posted: September 8, 2014, 5:50 am - IP Logged

I will be glad to help any lp member win,

It's not a must or a requirement that you share,if you win with my help,because if the first place I cannot guarrantte you that you will win with my numbers.

I Agree!

bootleg233's avatar - Lottery-034.jpg
                      Tn
                      United States
                      Member #54963
                      September 4, 2007
                      1164 Posts
                      Posted: September 8, 2014, 6:35 am - IP Logged

I will be glad to help any lp member win,

It's not a must or a requirement that you share,if you win with my help,because if the first place I cannot guarrantte you that you will win with my numbers.

Hurray!BananaParty

WHEN IT FEELS THE WHOLE WORLD SUCKS!

RELAX.........IT'S ONLY GRAVITY Big Smile

I think I can I think I can!!!!

Massachusetts
                        United States
                        Member #37433
                        April 14, 2006
                        2747 Posts
                        Posted: September 8, 2014, 7:32 am - IP Logged

Thanks Abdi. I'll try out your numbers and see for myself.

lottolot's avatar - Sphere animated2.gif
                          Tanhauser Gates
                          Holy See (Vatican City State)
                          Member #139281
                          February 18, 2013
                          173 Posts
                          Posted: September 8, 2014, 10:03 am - IP Logged

Hello ABDI:

Nice to talk with you again.

Like you,I´m a happy user of "Advantage+" from years ago.I have ,too,the wheels program but is no good for me.

I have read a lot of times the interesting posts of Perdue,(and your posts too).

Now,I´m reading this post ,but I dont understand how you can get the 10 final numbers.

I think groups:2,3,4,5,6,7,9 are the same groups,and the numbers are the same too.I cant understand it.What?

Please,can you explain it more detailed?Smile

Thanks in advance.

Nairobi
                            Kenya
                            Member #64806
                            September 8, 2008
                            161 Posts
                            Posted: September 8, 2014, 10:38 am - IP Logged

Hello ABDI:

Nice to talk with you again.

Like you,I´m a happy user of "Advantage+" from years ago.I have ,too,the wheels program but is no good for me.

I have read a lot of times the interesting posts of Perdue,(and your posts too).

Now,I´m reading this post ,but I dont understand how you can get the 10 final numbers.

I think groups:2,3,4,5,6,7,9 are the same groups,and the numbers are the same too.I cant understand it.What?

Please,can you explain it more detailed?Smile

Thanks in advance.

Hi lottolot

Thank you very much for the way you perfectly asked the question.honestly I really liked the question.

Now,let me try to explain it in a very clear way.

Let's say I am tracking down a lottery game of 35 numbers.

If your lottery expert ,the first thing you will do is to breakdown this number into small groups and then choose strong numnbers from the group.

Here a very example is the Advantage plus charts.-

Chart 3;recommended numbers are estimated 11 numbers

Chart 4;recommended numbers are estimated 22 numbers

Chartt5:recommended numbers are estimated 4 numbers

Chart 6;recommended numbers are estimated 18 numbers

Chart 7;recommended numbers are estimated 19 numbers

Almost 98% of all the drawings you will find out that atleast all the winning numbers have been successfully trapped by all the charts!

BUT THEIR IS A VERY BIG PROBLEM!

Look at the number groups 11 numbers,22 numbers,4 numbers,18 numbers,19 numbers .This are too many,and they cover almost all the 35 numbers or all the numbers of play available for your lottery.

I was determined to reduce my number group 10 just 3 numbers 

What I did was I ordered for Filtering Full wheel Generator,it arrived in 2010.Then my favourite lottery game has 35 games,I found out 35 numbers can be brokendown 6,545 times into 3 segments. 1.e

2-4-23

12-22-34

10-12-23

etc it can go down 6,545 times.

Then I come up 10 Groups as follows

GROUP 1 2 numbers

GROUP 2 3 numbers

GROUP 3 3 numbers

GROUP 4 3 numbers

GROUP 5 3 numbers

GROUP 6 3 numbers

GROUP 7 3 numbers

GROUP 8 3 numbers

GROUP 9 3 numbers

GROUP 10 8 numbers

In my pattern I will find out that some numbers are repeats for example Group 1 : 2-22,, Group 4:1-2-24,,Group 7: 6-17-24

This has really helped me to reduce my number groups further.

When it's written like this on a paper it's looks a very easy pattern but it isn't.

Everytime I opened up my A+ Softaware I really enjoy perusing all the charts and all features that it has,easily forgetting how Gail and the smart luck team have spend many many years to make it a reality.here it is the same thing.

Explaining to you how I got down to these numbers will require to send you 158 pages booklet.It's not an idea that I have just created it had taken me many years to arrive at it.But I sincerely hope that you have got atleast  asmall clue of what I am trying to explain.

I Agree!

lottolot's avatar - Sphere animated2.gif
                              Tanhauser Gates
                              Holy See (Vatican City State)
                              Member #139281
                              February 18, 2013
                              173 Posts
                              Posted: September 8, 2014, 6:11 pm - IP Logged

Hi lottolot

Thank you very much for the way you perfectly asked the question.honestly I really liked the question.

Now,let me try to explain it in a very clear way.

Let's say I am tracking down a lottery game of 35 numbers.

If your lottery expert ,the first thing you will do is to breakdown this number into small groups and then choose strong numnbers from the group.

Here a very example is the Advantage plus charts.-

Chart 3;recommended numbers are estimated 11 numbers

Chart 4;recommended numbers are estimated 22 numbers

Chartt5:recommended numbers are estimated 4 numbers

Chart 6;recommended numbers are estimated 18 numbers

Chart 7;recommended numbers are estimated 19 numbers

Almost 98% of all the drawings you will find out that atleast all the winning numbers have been successfully trapped by all the charts!

BUT THEIR IS A VERY BIG PROBLEM!

Look at the number groups 11 numbers,22 numbers,4 numbers,18 numbers,19 numbers .This are too many,and they cover almost all the 35 numbers or all the numbers of play available for your lottery.

I was determined to reduce my number group 10 just 3 numbers 

What I did was I ordered for Filtering Full wheel Generator,it arrived in 2010.Then my favourite lottery game has 35 games,I found out 35 numbers can be brokendown 6,545 times into 3 segments. 1.e

2-4-23

12-22-34

10-12-23

etc it can go down 6,545 times.

Then I come up 10 Groups as follows

GROUP 1 2 numbers

GROUP 2 3 numbers

GROUP 3 3 numbers

GROUP 4 3 numbers

GROUP 5 3 numbers

GROUP 6 3 numbers

GROUP 7 3 numbers

GROUP 8 3 numbers

GROUP 9 3 numbers

GROUP 10 8 numbers

In my pattern I will find out that some numbers are repeats for example Group 1 : 2-22,, Group 4:1-2-24,,Group 7: 6-17-24

This has really helped me to reduce my number groups further.

When it's written like this on a paper it's looks a very easy pattern but it isn't.

Everytime I opened up my A+ Softaware I really enjoy perusing all the charts and all features that it has,easily forgetting how Gail and the smart luck team have spend many many years to make it a reality.here it is the same thing.

Explaining to you how I got down to these numbers will require to send you 158 pages booklet.It's not an idea that I have just created it had taken me many years to arrive at it.But I sincerely hope that you have got atleast  asmall clue of what I am trying to explain.

Hello again Abdi:

First, a lot of thanks for your extense answer.

But, how you say,its very difficult to explain your hard work of many years,in a few lines.

Its very complicated for me to understand how you can reduce 6545 groups formed from 3 numbers,to only 10 numbers.Dead

I know you are a very clever person.You helped me years ago with some useful charts of Advantage Plus through "V" Chart.

I only can give you thanks for your efforts to explain me it.

Regards and a lot of luck.Thumbs UpYes Nod