Welcome Guest
You last visited December 6, 2016, 12:39 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

p3 rooster

Topic closed. 41 replies. Last post 2 years ago by Wentworth.

Page 3 of 3
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #116344
September 8, 2011
3926 Posts
Posted: November 5, 2014, 9:57 pm - IP Logged

I made constructive comments and you are way out of line. Its puzzling that someone like yourself that is strong with numbers can't control their temper. I take this as a threat and have reported it to todd.  My printer is running so I have to go.

Patriot

Interpret it  way you think, I do not want my thread to be turned into exercise in futility -Is a preventive measure !

lakerben's avatar - spherewall
    New Mexico
    United States
    Member #86099
    January 29, 2010
    11119 Posts
    Posted: November 5, 2014, 10:03 pm - IP Logged

Interpret it  way you think, I do not want my thread to be turned into exercise in futility -Is a preventive measure !

I'm not on your thread I'm busy.  You are wasting my time that I could be spending watching a basketball game.   You are the one trying to intimidate someone.

I don't even use your methods. 

So what gives?  Chill have a beer.

Drum

How about them cowboys!

US Flag

United States
      Member #116344
      September 8, 2011
      3926 Posts
      Posted: November 5, 2014, 10:25 pm - IP Logged

I'm not on your thread I'm busy.  You are wasting my time that I could be spending watching a basketball game.   You are the one trying to intimidate someone.

I don't even use your methods. 

So what gives?  Chill have a beer.

Drum

Now you feel uncomfortable(watching basketball, but you responded!). Humans are the only species that can relate to other people's experience without living it---  is called empathy. Imagine two or three people trolling your thread, saying your ideal is useless and meaningless  continuously? How will you feel? I have a cool temper, am too old at this age of my  life to lose my temper. This forum is to share ideals, bring your ideal or counter an ideal  with explanation-I hope we understand each other.

New Mexico
        United States
        Member #86099
        January 29, 2010
        11119 Posts
        Posted: November 5, 2014, 11:03 pm - IP Logged

Now you feel uncomfortable(watching basketball, but you responded!). Humans are the only species that can relate to other people's experience without living it---  is called empathy. Imagine two or three people trolling your thread, saying your ideal is useless and meaningless  continuously? How will you feel? I have a cool temper, am too old at this age of my  life to lose my temper. This forum is to share ideals, bring your ideal or counter an ideal  with explanation-I hope we understand each other.

They do it all the time.

How about them cowboys!

US Flag

New Mexico
          United States
          Member #86099
          January 29, 2010
          11119 Posts
          Posted: November 6, 2014, 7:52 am - IP Logged

You and à couple of other people were on the same thought process but we're wrong.  I made a very accurate statement about percentages and doubles. And you got upset because you think otherwise. And call it   trolling. Again you are wrong. Take some time and read my statements again. They were precise and accurate to a tee.

This is a forum to share ideas and not everyone agrees.  The herd mentality has made many threads into pages and pages of garbage.  I always was one to observe and jump in when I had to.  My late  brother was always fighting and he was a ferocious lefty.  I worked construction and oilfields for many years , weight lifted and played many sports, so I found my strength was extreme for my size so in a clinch it didn't take much.  So I did just enough to win and walked away.

How about them cowboys!

US Flag

CARBOB's avatar - FL LOTTERY_LOGO.png
            ORLANDO, FLORIDA
            United States
            Member #4924
            June 3, 2004
            5896 Posts
            Posted: November 6, 2014, 8:13 am - IP Logged

You and à couple of other people were on the same thought process but we're wrong.  I made a very accurate statement about percentages and doubles. And you got upset because you think otherwise. And call it   trolling. Again you are wrong. Take some time and read my statements again. They were precise and accurate to a tee.

This is a forum to share ideas and not everyone agrees.  The herd mentality has made many threads into pages and pages of garbage.  I always was one to observe and jump in when I had to.  My late  brother was always fighting and he was a ferocious lefty.  I worked construction and oilfields for many years , weight lifted and played many sports, so I found my strength was extreme for my size so in a clinch it didn't take much.  So I did just enough to win and walked away.

You and à couple of other people were on the same thought process but we're wrong.  I made a very accurate statement about percentages and doubles.

Post the accurate statement, about percentages and doubles, as it relates to the thread.

CARBOB's avatar - FL LOTTERY_LOGO.png
              ORLANDO, FLORIDA
              United States
              Member #4924
              June 3, 2004
              5896 Posts
              Posted: November 6, 2014, 8:36 am - IP Logged

You and à couple of other people were on the same thought process but we're wrong.  I made a very accurate statement about percentages and doubles.

Post the accurate statement, about percentages and doubles, as it relates to the thread.

I will post the quote for you,

Thanks Steve ....excellent.  Patriot That 94% is almost the same figure that kept showing up years ago for me ......even when we had no software at all. 

When I originally posted 90% way back when ........I thought I was being conservative. Well within the margin of error. 

How anyone can come up with less than 90% as the AVERAGE effective rate for ALL states I can't really understand. I always get at the very least ...90+ %

I think that if we go from the existing 3 DAY Play Window ......of 8,9,or 10th day.......and go to a 9th 10th and 11th day it will be more DRAMATIC. 

Mankind .....always wanting MORE right? LOL   

Do you understand the quote? Do you understand the betting strategy?

New Mexico
                United States
                Member #86099
                January 29, 2010
                11119 Posts
                Posted: November 29, 2014, 11:08 pm - IP Logged

Nm 

Root 7

Ldr.  6

Ldr use:

Stack

Picks

963,593 669 ,296

How about them cowboys!

US Flag

New Mexico
                  United States
                  Member #86099
                  January 29, 2010
                  11119 Posts
                  Posted: December 10, 2014, 9:57 pm - IP Logged

Nm p3

Workout

Root 3

Ldr 2

Subtract with ldr of2.

Stack 

Picks

136 247 358 643 148

How about them cowboys!

US Flag

United States
                    Member #116477
                    September 11, 2011
                    353 Posts
                    Posted: December 11, 2014, 3:05 am - IP Logged

Lets see here...use the ldr2 subtract the lm with the dr...what is that supposed to mean??  can anyone explain....

New Mexico
                      United States
                      Member #86099
                      January 29, 2010
                      11119 Posts
                      Posted: December 11, 2014, 2:02 pm - IP Logged

Lets see here...use the ldr2 subtract the lm with the dr...what is that supposed to mean??  can anyone explain....

Not again?

Read the thread. Simple.

Thinking of...

How about them cowboys!

US Flag

United States
                        Member #116477
                        September 11, 2011
                        353 Posts
                        Posted: December 17, 2014, 6:26 am - IP Logged

Explain LDR!! DR2!?? please and thankyou! Simple!