Welcome Guest
You last visited January 19, 2017, 6:21 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Who wins at least once per month?

Topic closed. 29 replies. Last post 2 years ago by cbr$.

Page 1 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
South Carolina
United States
Member #18322
July 9, 2005
1744 Posts
Posted: September 14, 2014, 1:22 am - IP Logged

Just curious, who here wins at least one Pick 3 or Pick 4, boxed or straight, each and every month ??

If so, which system are you using, for a minimum of 1 Win per month ???

str8ca$hhomie's avatar - Cash

United States
    Member #146028
    August 22, 2013
    849 Posts
    Posted: September 14, 2014, 6:34 am - IP Logged

Just curious, who here wins at least one Pick 3 or Pick 4, boxed or straight, each and every month ??

Rumor has it that a lot of the participants in lotterybraker's  thread "DASH FOR CASH" hit on the average of once a week or more. You can find his thread in the Lottery Systems Forum.

Sometimes it's extremely difficult if not practically impossible to get people to disregard the smoke and mirrors.  Instead, they seem to enjoy the ride down the proverbial Garden Path....... helpless to extricate themselves from being totally deceived by known forces in their midst who would argue that they have come here for the sole purpose of helping people.......str8ca$hhomie

helpmewin's avatar - dandy
      u$a
      United States
      Member #106665
      February 22, 2011
      19964 Posts
      Posted: September 14, 2014, 10:55 am - IP Logged

I'm just curious what do you know by being here 9 years you must know something Naughty

Let it Snow Snowman

United States
        Member #146028
        August 22, 2013
        849 Posts
        Posted: September 14, 2014, 11:41 am - IP Logged

I'm just curious what do you know by being here 9 years you must know something Naughty

My sign-on membership date on LP reads August 22, 2013 (hardly nine (9) years). And besides, remember me I'm still that loudmouth idiot from New Jersey. What do I know???

Sometimes it's extremely difficult if not practically impossible to get people to disregard the smoke and mirrors.  Instead, they seem to enjoy the ride down the proverbial Garden Path....... helpless to extricate themselves from being totally deceived by known forces in their midst who would argue that they have come here for the sole purpose of helping people.......str8ca$hhomie

LottoBux's avatar - 2elh5if
          Ontario
          Canada
          Member #109243
          April 9, 2011
          31439 Posts
          Posted: September 14, 2014, 11:54 am - IP Logged

If You Only Win Once A Month Then There's No Big System Involved.Especially Boxed

Just A Bit Of Backtesting//Group Tracking And A Bit Of Luck Combined.

Let's Say You're Due One Of:All Odd/Even/High Low/In Out Singles

Wait Until You've Had Your Run Of Doubles,Then Play Your Due Group Singles Only(10 Combos Per Group)

Lately I've Been So Busy So I Don't Even Have Time To Play.

It Does Work But Patience Is Involved.

MzDuffleBaglady's avatar - Lottery-018.jpg

United States
            Member #81314
            October 16, 2009
            19412 Posts
            Posted: September 14, 2014, 12:00 pm - IP Logged

If You Only Win Once A Month Then There's No Big System Involved.Especially Boxed

Wait Until You've Had Your Run Of Doubles,Then Play Your Due Group Singles Only(10 Combos Per Group)

I Agree!

The Struggle is real!

New Providence
              Bahamas
              Member #98741
              October 13, 2010
              420 Posts
              Posted: September 14, 2014, 12:11 pm - IP Logged

Tracking due sums, vtracs, pairs etc., numbers out for the month if playing all states guarantee at least a few box hits a week. Tracking due straights which is a little more work will lead to a few straights a month. However, I play doubles box all three ways for a straight hit every time. Locally we can play for less than 25 cents so we keep the cost all states manageable.

If you have the patience you can chase numbers in specific states:

NY pair 11 needs to fall- out more than 2 months

NJ 045 and 018 pairs are due (back pair)

Texas morning games pick 4 has yet to throw sum 6

and my pet peeve........................Florida has yet to throw 231 straight for now 15 plus years!

Good luck today all players and posters!

u$a
                United States
                Member #106665
                February 22, 2011
                19964 Posts
                Posted: September 14, 2014, 12:39 pm - IP Logged

My sign-on membership date on LP reads August 22, 2013 (hardly nine (9) years). And besides, remember me I'm still that loudmouth idiot from New Jersey. What do I know???

Green laughYou are Funny Stooges i was asking destinycreation i forgot to hook the link to it

Let it Snow Snowman

u$a
                  United States
                  Member #106665
                  February 22, 2011
                  19964 Posts
                  Posted: September 14, 2014, 12:43 pm - IP Logged

how long would a person play 10 combos Smash

Let it Snow Snowman

New Providence
                    Bahamas
                    Member #98741
                    October 13, 2010
                    420 Posts
                    Posted: September 14, 2014, 1:07 pm - IP Logged

Tracking due sums, vtracs, pairs etc., numbers out for the month if playing all states guarantee at least a few box hits a week. Tracking due straights which is a little more work will lead to a few straights a month. However, I play doubles box all three ways for a straight hit every time. Locally we can play for less than 25 cents so we keep the cost all states manageable.

If you have the patience you can chase numbers in specific states:

NY pair 11 needs to fall- out more than 2 months

NJ 045 and 018 pairs are due (back pair)

Texas morning games pick 4 has yet to throw sum 6

and my pet peeve........................Florida has yet to throw 231 straight for now 15 plus years!

Good luck today all players and posters!

New Jersey saw my post! 918 straight! 

Sorry NJ should have read x45 and x18 due.

Florida take a clue.................................!

United States
                      Member #146028
                      August 22, 2013
                      849 Posts
                      Posted: September 14, 2014, 4:01 pm - IP Logged

Green laughYou are Funny Stooges i was asking destinycreation i forgot to hook the link to it

It's all good, helpmewin ! I'd like to know what system they're using too. If they continue to keep this amongst themselves each and every one of them becomes a candidate for the "HUSH-MOUTHED GROUP" Award. LOL

CTNY's avatar - Lottery-062.jpg
                        New Haven, CT - Queens, NY
                        United States
                        Member #98740
                        October 13, 2010
                        5432 Posts
                        Posted: September 14, 2014, 5:09 pm - IP Logged

I do...granted I hit with in the first week and go off and do something else for the rest of the month.

My own method.

I use 15 sets (24 sets max) but don't play all 15 sets. I really dislike wasting wagers.

I use the Key digit for that particular day or draw which gives me 4 numbers to play from the list. $2.00

The goal is to approach the Pick 3 & Pick 4 game sensibly and systematically!! Wink

I'm not like the guy who predicted the end of the world and nothing happened.

Kentucky
                          United States
                          Member #32652
                          February 14, 2006
                          7343 Posts
                          Posted: September 14, 2014, 6:01 pm - IP Logged

Statistically a pick-3 player should get one win for every 1000 numbers they play whether it takes a month, a week, or one day.

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                            mid-Ohio
                            United States
                            Member #9
                            March 24, 2001
                            19900 Posts
                            Posted: September 14, 2014, 9:19 pm - IP Logged

Statistically a pick-3 player should get one win for every 1000 numbers they play whether it takes a month, a week, or one day.

Depending on whether they play pairs, box or straight pick3 players can expect to win every 100 to 1000 tickets winning back at least 20% of their cost.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

Winner
                              South Carolina
                              United States
                              Member #155844
                              May 31, 2014
                              1926 Posts
                              Posted: September 14, 2014, 10:25 pm - IP Logged

I Agree!