Welcome Guest
You last visited December 10, 2016, 2:50 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Who wins at least once per month?

Topic closed. 29 replies. Last post 2 years ago by cbr$.

Page 2 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
str8ca$hhomie's avatar - Cash

United States
Member #146028
August 22, 2013
842 Posts
Posted: September 15, 2014, 8:43 am - IP Logged

Just curious, who here wins at least one Pick 3 or Pick 4, boxed or straight, each and every month ??

If so, which system are you using, for a minimum of 1 Win per month ???

This may come as no surprise but look at who just hit on their first try at lotterybraker's  DASH FOR CASH . It's your very own chief cook and bottlewasher, TODD (Maddog10), with only ten (10) combos.

Sometimes it's extremely difficult if not practically impossible to get people to disregard the smoke and mirrors.  Instead, they seem to enjoy the ride down the proverbial Garden Path....... helpless to extricate themselves from being totally deceived by known forces in their midst who would argue that they have come here for the sole purpose of helping people.......str8ca$hhomie

aux8b's avatar - home

United States
    Member #57793
    January 19, 2008
    2338 Posts
    Posted: September 15, 2014, 9:59 am - IP Logged

Big Grin I use the tic---tac---toe system

helpmewin's avatar - dandy
      u$a
      United States
      Member #106665
      February 22, 2011
      19896 Posts
      Posted: September 15, 2014, 10:19 am - IP Logged

Big Grin I use the tic---tac---toe system

For which game and can you please show a EXAMPLE:Smash

Let it Snow Snowman

u$a
        United States
        Member #106665
        February 22, 2011
        19896 Posts
        Posted: September 15, 2014, 10:24 am - IP Logged

It's all good, helpmewin ! I'd like to know what system they're using too. If they continue to keep this amongst themselves each and every one of them becomes a candidate for the "HUSH-MOUTHED GROUP" Award. LOL

The Winners are gone<--------Red is a HOT colorP***ed

Let it Snow Snowman

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
          Chief Bottle Washer
          New Jersey
          United States
          Member #1
          May 31, 2000
          23275 Posts
          Posted: September 15, 2014, 11:22 am - IP Logged

This may come as no surprise but look at who just hit on their first try at lotterybraker's  DASH FOR CASH . It's your very own chief cook and bottlewasher, TODD (Maddog10), with only ten (10) combos.

I'm not sure why you are saying this, but just to clear this up for anyone who might be confused (including yourself), I do not go by any other names on this site.  Maddog10 is not me, nor is any other username.

Check the State Lottery Report Card
          What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
          Help eliminate computerized drawings!

cbr$'s avatar - maren
            Cordova,Al.
            United States
            Member #104482
            January 15, 2011
            4927 Posts
            Posted: September 15, 2014, 11:25 am - IP Logged

Just curious, who here wins at least one Pick 3 or Pick 4, boxed or straight, each and every month ??

If so, which system are you using, for a minimum of 1 Win per month ???

The Moon Workout.

str8ca$hhomie's avatar - Cash

United States
              Member #146028
              August 22, 2013
              842 Posts
              Posted: September 15, 2014, 1:31 pm - IP Logged

I'm not sure why you are saying this, but just to clear this up for anyone who might be confused (including yourself), I do not go by any other names on this site.  Maddog10 is not me, nor is any other username.

Sorry for the obvious mis-identification on my part. But a lot of members here including myself mistakenly viewed:      MADDOG10 - Platinum Membership                                                                                                                                     - Member Rank Elite                                                                                                                                         - Forum Moderator                                                                                                                                           - Top 50 Poster w/ 17,741 posts

as the top dog. Very confusing ! I suppose a big "Thank You For The Clarification" is in order. And I wish to express that. Incidentally, I just went through the member listings and found seventeen (17) different Maddogs. It's amazing what a slight variation in UPPER CASE/lower case/and or changes in numbering will do for an identification.   

Sometimes it's extremely difficult if not practically impossible to get people to disregard the smoke and mirrors.  Instead, they seem to enjoy the ride down the proverbial Garden Path....... helpless to extricate themselves from being totally deceived by known forces in their midst who would argue that they have come here for the sole purpose of helping people.......str8ca$hhomie

South Carolina
                United States
                Member #18322
                July 9, 2005
                1707 Posts
                Posted: September 15, 2014, 4:08 pm - IP Logged

The Moon Workout.

What is the Moon Workout ???

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
                  Chief Bottle Washer
                  New Jersey
                  United States
                  Member #1
                  May 31, 2000
                  23275 Posts
                  Posted: September 15, 2014, 4:46 pm - IP Logged

Sorry for the obvious mis-identification on my part. But a lot of members here including myself mistakenly viewed:      MADDOG10 - Platinum Membership                                                                                                                                     - Member Rank Elite                                                                                                                                         - Forum Moderator                                                                                                                                           - Top 50 Poster w/ 17,741 posts

as the top dog. Very confusing ! I suppose a big "Thank You For The Clarification" is in order. And I wish to express that. Incidentally, I just went through the member listings and found seventeen (17) different Maddogs. It's amazing what a slight variation in UPPER CASE/lower case/and or changes in numbering will do for an identification.   

Maddog10 is a moderator of the Jackpot Games forum.  In the past I have assigned Moderator status to other members too.  That is a normal function of an Internet forum.  It means the person is capable of deleting posts, editing posts, etc.

Check the State Lottery Report Card
                  What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
                  Help eliminate computerized drawings!

aux8b's avatar - home

United States
                    Member #57793
                    January 19, 2008
                    2338 Posts
                    Posted: September 15, 2014, 5:33 pm - IP Logged

Smiley The best way is to go to Forms, search box, type in Tic tac toe pick 3.

cbr$'s avatar - maren
                      Cordova,Al.
                      United States
                      Member #104482
                      January 15, 2011
                      4927 Posts
                      Posted: September 15, 2014, 10:43 pm - IP Logged

What is the Moon Workout ???

The moon, has 4 quarter in a month, which in each quarter I used in some form & add 3 - 6 - 9.....6 - 9 - 3...etc. to the last drawing results. I use it for both pick 3 + 4. If in doubt about what phase the moon is in. Under Resources here on LP, it has a Lunar Chart.

South Carolina
                        United States
                        Member #18322
                        July 9, 2005
                        1707 Posts
                        Posted: September 15, 2014, 10:57 pm - IP Logged

The moon, has 4 quarter in a month, which in each quarter I used in some form & add 3 - 6 - 9.....6 - 9 - 3...etc. to the last drawing results. I use it for both pick 3 + 4. If in doubt about what phase the moon is in. Under Resources here on LP, it has a Lunar Chart.

Are you talking about adding +3,+6, +9 and +6, +9, +3 using lottery math, to the last drawing results ???

For example, SC - 9/15/2014 evening Pick 3/4 = 870/7168:

870                           870

+369 = 139               +693  = 463

7168                             7168

+369 = 7427             +693 = 7751  [using the back Triad]

Is this correct ???

How do you use the Lunar Calendar ???

u$a
                          United States
                          Member #106665
                          February 22, 2011
                          19896 Posts
                          Posted: September 16, 2014, 9:25 am - IP Logged

Smiley The best way is to go to Forms, search box, type in Tic tac toe pick 3.

Thanks Smiley I'm trying it in the P4 came up with these numbers 0084 0092 4600

we'll see how long they will take

also 1498. 9604 hit here already 2 times maybe they will hit a 3rd time this year

Let it Snow Snowman

aux8b's avatar - home

United States
                            Member #57793
                            January 19, 2008
                            2338 Posts
                            Posted: September 20, 2014, 9:53 am - IP Logged

Smile  Hi, ok not long I Hope!!!!!!!!!

cbr$'s avatar - maren
                              Cordova,Al.
                              United States
                              Member #104482
                              January 15, 2011
                              4927 Posts
                              Posted: September 20, 2014, 11:52 am - IP Logged

Are you talking about adding +3,+6, +9 and +6, +9, +3 using lottery math, to the last drawing results ???

For example, SC - 9/15/2014 evening Pick 3/4 = 870/7168:

870                           870

+369 = 139               +693  = 463

7168                             7168

+369 = 7427             +693 = 7751  [using the back Triad]

Is this correct ???

How do you use the Lunar Calendar ???

This is the correct way to use it. Just a reminder chance the 6-3-9, around with each new quarter. You have to change this combination around {4}, different ways, in a month. Occasionally a month may be a little long, where a quarter , may start at the middle of a week, then it best to add both ways, the example; you know the new moon end on the 29 = 9- 6- 3, now this person will do their workout at night. The next will do the workout same number but in the morning of the following day, they are using 6 - 3 - 9, to all their result.  Different answers, the only time this will give you the same answer is if it a triple, the arrangement of the #s in the answer chance but it the same combination. How this help. This is how you can use the Lunar Calendar.