Welcome Guest
You last visited January 18, 2017, 3:03 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

8 numbers that always contain next day's pairs/100% of time

Topic closed. 31 replies. Last post 2 years ago by CARBOB.

Page 2 of 3
PrintE-mailLink
WIN  D's avatar - q05Q0
Stone Mountain*Georgia
United States
Member #828
November 2, 2002
10491 Posts
Posted: September 22, 2014, 7:45 pm - IP Logged

I hope we can all be good friends here.  I feel I have much to learn from WinD's wisdom, and much to learn from Adobea.  And many others, too.  Even the time-warpers!  LOL

HI Peer, notice I have never gone over to their post. Only it's them that cross over to my post with multiphased interruptions. And almost always....with nothing good. 

Again......I have never posted anything to their post and interrupted their threads with negative purposes...ever. 

I've tried my best to overlook and ignore their post..... and stay on my side of the street. They are the ones that search me out and post negative here..... and do their little leaky dances...and stay and stay. 

One of them interrupted one of my post .....with over 25 interruptions.  Hard to ignore on your own post right? Tried some truth humor. What else do you do?

Although, been tempted to go over several times to their post with some observations and comments of my own.    .....but never did.

Peer, at this point with these guys.....I think I'll be friends by just staying right here .....on my side of the street. LOL

The only real failure .....is the failure to try.                               

Luck is a very rare thing....... Odds not so much. 

Odds never change .....but probability does. 

Win d    

garyo1954's avatar - garyo
    Dallas, Texas
    United States
    Member #4549
    May 2, 2004
    1831 Posts
    Posted: September 22, 2014, 7:56 pm - IP Logged

HI Peer, notice I have never gone over to their post. Only it's them that cross over to my post with multiphased interruptions. And almost always....with nothing good. 

Again......I have never posted anything to their post and interrupted their threads with negative purposes...ever. 

I've tried my best to overlook and ignore their post..... and stay on my side of the street. They are the ones that search me out and post negative here..... and do their little leaky dances...and stay and stay. 

One of them interrupted one of my post .....with over 25 interruptions.  Hard to ignore on your own post right? Tried some truth humor. What else do you do?

Although, been tempted to go over several times to their post with some observations and comments of my own.    .....but never did.

Peer, at this point with these guys.....I think I'll be friends by just staying right here .....on my side of the street. LOL

Take them hunting!!!!

Nobody will ever know why they quit posting.

G

My greatest accomplishment is teaching cats about Vienna Sausage. When I need a friend, all I need do is walk outside, pop open a can, and every little critter in the neighborhood drops by to say "Hi!"

WIN  D's avatar - q05Q0
      Stone Mountain*Georgia
      United States
      Member #828
      November 2, 2002
      10491 Posts
      Posted: September 22, 2014, 8:20 pm - IP Logged

Take them hunting!!!!

Nobody will ever know why they quit posting.

G

LOL garyo.....

I had some evil thoughts just then.  Ah....12 gauge thoughts.... and the smell of gun powder in the morning. LOL 

Win d    

CARBOB's avatar - FL LOTTERY_LOGO.png
        ORLANDO, FLORIDA
        United States
        Member #4924
        June 3, 2004
        5963 Posts
        Posted: September 23, 2014, 4:55 am - IP Logged

LOL garyo.....

I had some evil thoughts just then.  Ah....12 gauge thoughts.... and the smell of gun powder in the morning. LOL 

That doesn't beat the smell of Napalm!!!!

United States
          Member #116477
          September 11, 2011
          357 Posts
          Posted: September 24, 2014, 3:51 am - IP Logged

IF win d doesnt use pairs at all thats ok and this system shows that these numbers have the pairs coming up 100% of the time and it looks like it does then it confusing that Win D keeps saying i dont use pairs i TOLD you! so what the heck is he showing pairs for? I would ask him myself but ive asked him questions before that he doesnt answer. Why is he so smart alecky?? why does he post things and not answer? I asked him a question about him saying its all mathematics and he answered im curious to find out!! He also wrote he didnt have to answer anybody, no he does not but why is he playing these silly games??? Why does he post on here...Perhaps to get his Jollies...i understand hes a big hero on here supposedly...IMO..much adoo about nothing as i said i think its how he gets his jollies....

WIN  D's avatar - q05Q0
            Stone Mountain*Georgia
            United States
            Member #828
            November 2, 2002
            10491 Posts
            Posted: September 24, 2014, 6:28 pm - IP Logged

IF win d doesnt use pairs at all thats ok and this system shows that these numbers have the pairs coming up 100% of the time and it looks like it does then it confusing that Win D keeps saying i dont use pairs i TOLD you! so what the heck is he showing pairs for? I would ask him myself but ive asked him questions before that he doesnt answer. Why is he so smart alecky?? why does he post things and not answer? I asked him a question about him saying its all mathematics and he answered im curious to find out!! He also wrote he didnt have to answer anybody, no he does not but why is he playing these silly games??? Why does he post on here...Perhaps to get his Jollies...i understand hes a big hero on here supposedly...IMO..much adoo about nothing as i said i think its how he gets his jollies....

I don't use Vtracs either ....even though they were invented here in Atlanta and I have used them in the past and posted on them. I just never thought they were worth the trouble. However, I have showed folks how to use pairs and Vtrac's anyway.  The same for pairs. I don't like pairs either and say so.

I finished showing how this works. That was it. Ready to go home.  Then you pop in.  I don't work here or for you "smart alec."   quotey.

For years I've said I don't use pairs because they make too many numbers for me to deal with....and I say it here. 

I posted this and showed the easier points for my friends that do. Just because I didn't want to go into other things beyond that...then you go rogue? On open forum?

This was to help people that do use them. It is 100% easy and never change. That was finished.

Those other methods take too long ....were not 100% ...and were not dependable. So ... this was the point of my post and the flow of the tread. No one has to go any further than that.....pardon me that I said so. No matter how you much you want to go off in a different direction ...because you see it that way. Tuff... 

Going into something else about pairs or how to use them would be off subject. Take a hint next time. Trying to force a new direction and point of the thread is called hijacking. Sorry you didn't understand that in the soft way. Now, do you think you made it better by your post? That wasn't your point was it? No...

I've been around here for 12 + years and answered and posted over 10,000+ times and helped hundreds of times....but my "jollies" are about worn out!  You little punk.

Win d    

United States
              Member #116477
              September 11, 2011
              357 Posts
              Posted: September 25, 2014, 4:41 am - IP Logged

I rest my case.......

Winner
                South Carolina
                United States
                Member #155844
                May 31, 2014
                1926 Posts
                Posted: September 25, 2014, 4:47 am - IP Logged

I don't use Vtracs either ....even though they were invented here in Atlanta and I have used them in the past and posted on them. I just never thought they were worth the trouble. However, I have showed folks how to use pairs and Vtrac's anyway.  The same for pairs. I don't like pairs either and say so.

I finished showing how this works. That was it. Ready to go home.  Then you pop in.  I don't work here or for you "smart alec."   quotey.

For years I've said I don't use pairs because they make too many numbers for me to deal with....and I say it here. 

I posted this and showed the easier points for my friends that do. Just because I didn't want to go into other things beyond that...then you go rogue? On open forum?

This was to help people that do use them. It is 100% easy and never change. That was finished.

Those other methods take too long ....were not 100% ...and were not dependable. So ... this was the point of my post and the flow of the tread. No one has to go any further than that.....pardon me that I said so. No matter how you much you want to go off in a different direction ...because you see it that way. Tuff... 

Going into something else about pairs or how to use them would be off subject. Take a hint next time. Trying to force a new direction and point of the thread is called hijacking. Sorry you didn't understand that in the soft way. Now, do you think you made it better by your post? That wasn't your point was it? No...

I've been around here for 12 + years and answered and posted over 10,000+ times and helped hundreds of times....but my "jollies" are about worn out!  You little punk.

Vtracs suck to me also.  I wish I can delete it from my number crunching software.. I don't like looking at it

ORLANDO, FLORIDA
                  United States
                  Member #4924
                  June 3, 2004
                  5963 Posts
                  Posted: September 25, 2014, 5:00 am - IP Logged

I rest my case.......

09/24/14589

Sometimes, you may get lucky and hit all 3 digits, Fla Mid.

BTW, you never had a case to begin with. I would have ignored you. I don't like pairs or vtracs!! But, if you like pairs, use them as 2-digit strings.

United States
                    Member #98457
                    October 7, 2010
                    116 Posts
                    Posted: September 26, 2014, 4:47 am - IP Logged

This is very interesting can you give on example on how the pairs work with the previous hit, please.

i follow all your stuff and it works for me.

ORLANDO, FLORIDA
                      United States
                      Member #4924
                      June 3, 2004
                      5963 Posts
                      Posted: September 26, 2014, 7:01 am - IP Logged

This is very interesting can you give on example on how the pairs work with the previous hit, please.

i follow all your stuff and it works for me.

Fl Mid 9/25/14 526

Just guessing here. I would use the digits that hit yesterday 526, betting a digit repeats, 70% chance.

Pairs for 9/26/14 35 36 

digit 3 is longest out overall

United States
                        Member #98457
                        October 7, 2010
                        116 Posts
                        Posted: September 26, 2014, 7:09 am - IP Logged

Cool I wish he could give an example of his stuff

ORLANDO, FLORIDA
                          United States
                          Member #4924
                          June 3, 2004
                          5963 Posts
                          Posted: September 26, 2014, 7:25 am - IP Logged

Cool I wish he could give an example of his stuff

He doesn't use pairs!!! You do notice that only , 345, 369 are in the pairs, I posted????

United States
                            Member #98457
                            October 7, 2010
                            116 Posts
                            Posted: September 26, 2014, 7:45 am - IP Logged

Yes did thoses hit in your state

ORLANDO, FLORIDA
                              United States
                              Member #4924
                              June 3, 2004
                              5963 Posts