Welcome Guest
You last visited December 8, 2016, 6:54 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Creatively Spanking 2Step (Unproven Method)

Topic closed. 96 replies. Last post 2 years ago by CARBOB.

Page 1 of 7
PrintE-mailLink
garyo1954's avatar - garyo
Dallas, Texas
United States
Member #4549
May 2, 2004
1713 Posts
Posted: September 24, 2014, 11:39 pm - IP Logged

FYI: 2step is a 4/35 with a bonus ball played in Texas. It has nothing to do with Pick3. Be funny, sarcastic, criticize, critique, add an opinion, ask a question, suggest I quit posting, whatever suits your mood, BUT PLEASE KEEP PICK3 OUT OF IT.

TIA

For those of you who are not familiar with RL-RandomLogic's digit play, the idea is to break the game into DIGITS, instead of numbers. And example would be 01, 19, 23, 34. Typically, that is the way it is read.

Under RL's system you have a Front Digit set and a Back Digit set, 01, 19, 23, 34. The RED being your Front Digit set (0,1,2,3) and the blue numbers (1,9,3,4 ) comprising the back digit set.

Awhile back I began to wonder what would happen if, rather than track the Front Digit set individually, we devised a means of tracking a group of these Front Digit sets.

For that purpose I decided if we just added the individual digits together and called it FSUM (Front Sum) we could put the sets in some order. The results are what you see in the chart.

Here, I've run the entire 52360 combinations counting each Front Digit Set. I like coloring charts. The totals between FSUM 3 and 8 come to 45444, roughly 86.8% of the entire matrix has a Front Digit set that falls in that area.

No, they are not all good sets. Running an old result file I compared the result of real drawings vs mathematical expectations. The blue and powder blue are the bottom of the totem pole. Not a single individual set has produced more than 20 hits in over 1300 draws. Combined they have only 143 hits.

Red are the top 5. Combined they total over 500 hits, or 1 of every 3 drawings.

Orange are the second 5. With over 300 hits total, they hit on average 1 out of 6 drawings.

The uncolored/clear sets are middling producers.

Although I am fairly confident in the FSUM method, I'm not totally sold on the results produced by the small (control) file. The nest step will be to combine the pretest results with the draws which should produce about 7000 sets.

Also in the works is the BSUM, Back Digit Sum, produced by adding the four back digits together.  There are 35 of those sets. Again you see the WONDERFUL coloring  I do ( don't even get out of the lines anymore). For the back digit combinations I've taken a PICK4 chart and rearranged it to match the totals.

Same garble. Heavy hitters are in the center of our chart. Without going through the entire matrix, I've noticed a few nuances in dealing with the back numbers. Most back four digits will produce 1, 5, or 15 sets while 1,2,3,4, and 1,2,3,5, and 1,2,4,5 and 1,3,4,5 produce 35 sets. More work to be done on that.

Finally we'll produce a third sum called a TSUM, the sum of the FSUM + BSUM and see where that leads.

It's quite alright if you didn't sign up for this class. Its all free of charge, like all the good stuff on LP.

The floor is open.

G

My greatest accomplishment is teaching cats about Vienna Sausage. When I need a friend, all I need do is walk outside, pop open a can, and every little critter in the neighborhood drops by to say "Hi!"

United States
    Member #128790
    June 2, 2012
    5431 Posts
    Posted: September 25, 2014, 12:00 am - IP Logged

FYI: 2step is a 4/35 with a bonus ball played in Texas. It has nothing to do with Pick3. Be funny, sarcastic, criticize, critique, add an opinion, ask a question, suggest I quit posting, whatever suits your mood, BUT PLEASE KEEP PICK3 OUT OF IT.

TIA

For those of you who are not familiar with RL-RandomLogic's digit play, the idea is to break the game into DIGITS, instead of numbers. And example would be 01, 19, 23, 34. Typically, that is the way it is read.

Under RL's system you have a Front Digit set and a Back Digit set, 01, 19, 23, 34. The RED being your Front Digit set (0,1,2,3) and the blue numbers (1,9,3,4 ) comprising the back digit set.

Awhile back I began to wonder what would happen if, rather than track the Front Digit set individually, we devised a means of tracking a group of these Front Digit sets.

For that purpose I decided if we just added the individual digits together and called it FSUM (Front Sum) we could put the sets in some order. The results are what you see in the chart.

Here, I've run the entire 52360 combinations counting each Front Digit Set. I like coloring charts. The totals between FSUM 3 and 8 come to 45444, roughly 86.8% of the entire matrix has a Front Digit set that falls in that area.

No, they are not all good sets. Running an old result file I compared the result of real drawings vs mathematical expectations. The blue and powder blue are the bottom of the totem pole. Not a single individual set has produced more than 20 hits in over 1300 draws. Combined they have only 143 hits.

Red are the top 5. Combined they total over 500 hits, or 1 of every 3 drawings.

Orange are the second 5. With over 300 hits total, they hit on average 1 out of 6 drawings.

The uncolored/clear sets are middling producers.

Although I am fairly confident in the FSUM method, I'm not totally sold on the results produced by the small (control) file. The nest step will be to combine the pretest results with the draws which should produce about 7000 sets.

Also in the works is the BSUM, Back Digit Sum, produced by adding the four back digits together.  There are 35 of those sets. Again you see the WONDERFUL coloring  I do ( don't even get out of the lines anymore). For the back digit combinations I've taken a PICK4 chart and rearranged it to match the totals.

Same garble. Heavy hitters are in the center of our chart. Without going through the entire matrix, I've noticed a few nuances in dealing with the back numbers. Most back four digits will produce 1, 5, or 15 sets while 1,2,3,4, and 1,2,3,5, and 1,2,4,5 and 1,3,4,5 produce 35 sets. More work to be done on that.

Finally we'll produce a third sum called a TSUM, the sum of the FSUM + BSUM and see where that leads.

It's quite alright if you didn't sign up for this class. Its all free of charge, like all the good stuff on LP.

The floor is open.

G

For those of you who are not familiar with RL-RandomLogic's digit play, the idea is to break the game into DIGITS, instead of numbers.

How does assigning a single number to represent a two digit number make the prediction process any easier?

More work, no?

Igamble's avatar - spider
      nj
      United States
      Member #145657
      August 10, 2013
      975 Posts
      Posted: September 25, 2014, 12:15 am - IP Logged

Have not seen such nice work for a while on Lp …Thank you for revealing this one .

I wonder if you take the top 3 BSUM and analyze what FSUM they fell the most with ??or the other way too ! this way you can narrow it down right ..i go on a gamble and say they must fell with  the cold SUMS.HOT BSUM +KOLD FSUM and vice versa .

Is that the same as adding FSUM +BSUM , that you mentioned of doing next ?Is late now i can't process it correctly .

Dallas, Texas
        United States
        Member #4549
        May 2, 2004
        1713 Posts
        Posted: September 25, 2014, 12:21 am - IP Logged

For those of you who are not familiar with RL-RandomLogic's digit play, the idea is to break the game into DIGITS, instead of numbers.

How does assigning a single number to represent a two digit number make the prediction process any easier?

More work, no?

You're tracking sets, as if it were a root sum. 

By tracking 5, or any FSUM,  you're able to know when any front digit set that totals 5 is out above the norm.

We could use root sums in place of the FSUM. It would work the same.

My thinking is that sums, the total of the four numbers is about as useless as a bread tie in a hurricane. 

This method gives sums some meaning. It produces small manageable sets to track, a starting point. 

G

My greatest accomplishment is teaching cats about Vienna Sausage. When I need a friend, all I need do is walk outside, pop open a can, and every little critter in the neighborhood drops by to say "Hi!"

lakerben's avatar - spherewall
          New Mexico
          United States
          Member #86099
          January 29, 2010
          11119 Posts
          Posted: September 25, 2014, 12:22 am - IP Logged

You're tracking sets, as if it were a root sum. 

By tracking 5, or any FSUM,  you're able to know when any front digit set that totals 5 is out above the norm.

We could use root sums in place of the FSUM. It would work the same.

My thinking is that sums, the total of the four numbers is about as useless as a bread tie in a hurricane. 

This method gives sums some meaning. It produces small manageable sets to track, a starting point. 

G

Interesting!

How about them cowboys!

US Flag

Dallas, Texas
            United States
            Member #4549
            May 2, 2004
            1713 Posts
            Posted: September 25, 2014, 12:49 am - IP Logged

Have not seen such nice work for a while on Lp …Thank you for revealing this one .

I wonder if you take the top 3 BSUM and analyze what FSUM they fell the most with ??or the other way too ! this way you can narrow it down right ..i go on a gamble and say they must fell with  the cold SUMS.HOT BSUM +KOLD FSUM and vice versa .

Is that the same as adding FSUM +BSUM , that you mentioned of doing next ?Is late now i can't process it correctly .

Thank you sir!

The TSUM is going to be the  FSUM plus the BSUM so I think we're on the same page there. And that is an excellent idea to see what FSUM and BSUM fall together.

This is all an in process thing to make it easier to track Front Digits and Back digits.

There is 12 FSUMs, 35 BSUMS, and 40 TSUMS. It should be much easier to track the sets that way than tracking individual sets. Tracking 10000 is impossible.

Yes, it could be applied to The 5 ball games as well.

G

Dallas, Texas
              United States
              Member #4549
              May 2, 2004
              1713 Posts
              Posted: September 25, 2014, 12:51 am - IP Logged

Thanks you sir!

Anything that will help eliminate the dead areas of the game, or point us in the right direction to make smart choices. I would call it smart luck, but someone took that name already. LMAO

helpmewin's avatar - dandy
                u$a
                United States
                Member #106665
                February 22, 2011
                19859 Posts
                Posted: September 25, 2014, 10:09 am - IP Logged

I'm watching a guy that's doing something similar, his wins look really impressive

Good job!! Thumbs Up

Let it Snow Snowman

Dallas, Texas
                  United States
                  Member #4549
                  May 2, 2004
                  1713 Posts
                  Posted: September 25, 2014, 12:45 pm - IP Logged

I'm watching a guy that's doing something similar, his wins look really impressive

Good job!! Thumbs Up

Thank you helpmewin! Glad to hear somebody is using something like it. I'd like to buy that guy a beer and pick his brain. So far the stas on this game are rock solid.

Ran all 6990 pretests plus live draws this morning. Compared to the overall matrix it's like you stopping the program in mid cycle. At any point the percentages are tight on target.

The same five Front Digit Sets are at the top of the results after 1300 draws, 6990 draws and at 52360. The top five hit 37% of the time.

Looks promising!

G

CARBOB's avatar - FL LOTTERY_LOGO.png
                    ORLANDO, FLORIDA
                    United States
                    Member #4924
                    June 3, 2004
                    5903 Posts
                    Posted: September 25, 2014, 12:58 pm - IP Logged

Thank you helpmewin! Glad to hear somebody is using something like it. I'd like to buy that guy a beer and pick his brain. So far the stas on this game are rock solid.

Ran all 6990 pretests plus live draws this morning. Compared to the overall matrix it's like you stopping the program in mid cycle. At any point the percentages are tight on target.

The same five Front Digit Sets are at the top of the results after 1300 draws, 6990 draws and at 52360. The top five hit 37% of the time.

Looks promising!

G

Those stats are indeed impressive. I think, I need to setup the  Fl 536 game.

Dallas, Texas
                      United States
                      Member #4549
                      May 2, 2004
                      1713 Posts
                      Posted: September 25, 2014, 2:46 pm - IP Logged

Those stats are indeed impressive. I think, I need to setup the  Fl 536 game.

Glad you like it Bob! There is still a lot of work to do, but it looks promising. Don't have much interest in Texas Cash5. The payout is about 22/$25000. A few years back they changed the payout and almost killed it. Pots got as low $16000. When Powerball went to $2, Cash5 got new legs. On the plus side there is no bonus ball to mess with. Wouldn't take more than a strong cup of coffee and donut to go in that direction.

TSUM chart is BETTER than expected.

TSUM, the total of the FUM + BSUM goes from 6 to 40. Had to look that one up, 01 02 10 11....or 1+2+1+1+1.

TSUMS from 17 to 28 total  74.9% percent of the whole. 3 out of 4!!! Pretty Nice!!!

What we know we know so far.....FSUM from 3 to 8 hits 86% of the time.

BSUM from 11 to 24 hits 77% of the time.

What we THINK we know.....

A good percentage of the FUM+BSUM hits will be in the Hotter area of the TSUM chart.

If we take TSUM 17 and subtract BSUM 11 we get an FSUM of 4. That's doable/possible.

TSUM 28 minus BSUM 20 would leave 8. Again doable/possible.

The Big question now: Is this what is happening?

The small chart to the right, labeled RTS is for onlymoney. The question last night was why take these numbers and give them different labels and I felt I did not address that properly. Went ahead and made sum roots using the TSUM to (hopefully) give some perspective.

First column is the Root, the hits, % and then the TSUMS that produce that Root, i.e., 10, 19, 28, 37 bring the sum root 1.

Blackapple puts sum roots to good use in Pick3. Its been my opinion that sum root is a weakness. They tend to flatline. No definition. The tendency is to find things out of whack knowing there is a correction coming soon. A flatline is no use in a graph. no peak. no valley. Nothing out of whack. Nothing to correct. You can't graph a flatline.

On the other hand, its steady. Dependable. It won't stray too far off the beaten path. Still, TSUM could be reduced to a sum root. And that is something to explore once we answer the basic questions. Remember though, this is all new to me too, so we're taking the baby steps and flying low and slow hoping not to crash. 

G

bgonçalves
                        Brasil
                        Member #92564
                        June 9, 2010
                        2123 Posts
                        Posted: September 25, 2014, 3:49 pm - IP Logged

Hello, garyo, you all also rank in pairs only ex = 0022 ..... 0222
                          Or just odd = 1133 ... 3333.
                          Yet when you look underneath the last draw
                          At least one repetepar / odd ex =
                          Repeated in the same position = 133
                        Being short repeats the same position in a drawing to another
                          The last digit can also be pairs in odd
                          Las digits pairs = 2,4,8,0 or 1,3,7,9 = odd
                          You can use the best system pick4
                          To see the last digits 0 to 9

Dallas, Texas
                          United States
                          Member #4549
                          May 2, 2004
                          1713 Posts
                          Posted: September 26, 2014, 8:49 am - IP Logged

Hello, garyo, you all also rank in pairs only ex = 0022 ..... 0222
                            Or just odd = 1133 ... 3333.
                            Yet when you look underneath the last draw
                            At least one repetepar / odd ex =
                            Repeated in the same position = 133
                          Being short repeats the same position in a drawing to another
                            The last digit can also be pairs in odd
                            Las digits pairs = 2,4,8,0 or 1,3,7,9 = odd
                            You can use the best system pick4
                            To see the last digits 0 to 9

Thank you dr san!

Notice in the charts posted yesterday the top front digit sets by hits. There are only 5 all even sets and five all odd sets.

0022 in the charts above hit 1620 over the entire matrix. It ranks thirteen out of 35, and is the highest ranking set of the all evens and all odds.

All odd sets are bottom dwellers due to the 30's being a short set. 3333 only has 15 combinations. Last on the 35 set chart.

The highest ranking all odd sets, in hot spot 23, is 1113 with 720 possibilities in the entire matrix. Number 25 is 1133 with 685 hits over 52360 possibilities. number 29 is 1111 with 210 possibilities and last, but not least, is number 31 of 35, 1333 with 200 possibilities. Wonder if Casey Kasem's job is still available?

Together the all odd sets make up 1830 possibilities, a bit over 3.25% (maybe). Five sets producing 3% might take a long time to get any hit.

Front set repeating digits should occur. Four digits and four positions. Mixed sets (2/2 or 3/1) hit 90% of the time.

Problem with using the Pick4 system is the short set 30s. Had to modify the boxed Pick4 chart. Can't have 0666 or 0776 or 0877 or even 0006 in this game. Which brings up a secondary imposition. The short 30s produce imbalance between the lower digits and high digits. Digits 1,2,3,4,5 have between 2700 and 2800 hits. Digits 0,6,7,8,9 have no more than 2275(?). Safe to say there is a difference of 500 between any low digit and high digit.  Definitely puts a kink in that. 

All even back set, 314 hits, all odd back set, 374 hits. Total 688 in 6990 draws. The 2e/2o set 2876 hits. Almost 4 times as many as the all even and all odd sets.

Thanks for asking. Sometimes the results are right in front of me and I get lost with another eureka moment and forget to post.

Do not want to forget....

THE FSUM, 3 to 8, with BSUM, 11 to 24, combinations are hitting 63%!!!!!!!!

Disappointed? A bit. Was expecting that to be closer to 70% but still 63 draws out of every hundred is pretty good odds. Brain is working on tossing something together to run the FSUM with each BSUM to see who is harshing the mellow.

G

CARBOB's avatar - FL LOTTERY_LOGO.png
                            ORLANDO, FLORIDA
                            United States
                            Member #4924
                            June 3, 2004
                            5903 Posts
                            Posted: September 26, 2014, 8:57 am - IP Logged

I would venture to say anything over 60% is good, 70% very good!!!

Tialuvslotto's avatar - Jailin
                              Texas
                              United States
                              Member #150797
                              December 31, 2013
                              815 Posts
                              Posted: September 26, 2014, 11:04 am - IP Logged

I would venture to say anything over 60% is good, 70% very good!!!

I Agree!

This is very exciting, Gary! Keep it coming.

"There is no such thing as luck; only adequate or inadequate preparation to cope with a statistical universe."

~Robert A. Heinlein