Welcome Guest
You last visited January 17, 2017, 6:20 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Creatively Spanking 2Step (Unproven Method)

Topic closed. 96 replies. Last post 2 years ago by CARBOB.

Page 4 of 7
PrintE-mailLink
Krypton
United States
Member #140102
March 11, 2013
904 Posts
Posted: September 28, 2014, 9:55 am - IP Logged

FYI: 2step is a 4/35 with a bonus ball played in Texas. It has nothing to do with Pick3. Be funny, sarcastic, criticize, critique, add an opinion, ask a question, suggest I quit posting, whatever suits your mood, BUT PLEASE KEEP PICK3 OUT OF IT.

TIA

For those of you who are not familiar with RL-RandomLogic's digit play, the idea is to break the game into DIGITS, instead of numbers. And example would be 01, 19, 23, 34. Typically, that is the way it is read.

Under RL's system you have a Front Digit set and a Back Digit set, 01, 19, 23, 34. The RED being your Front Digit set (0,1,2,3) and the blue numbers (1,9,3,4 ) comprising the back digit set.

Awhile back I began to wonder what would happen if, rather than track the Front Digit set individually, we devised a means of tracking a group of these Front Digit sets.

For that purpose I decided if we just added the individual digits together and called it FSUM (Front Sum) we could put the sets in some order. The results are what you see in the chart.

Here, I've run the entire 52360 combinations counting each Front Digit Set. I like coloring charts. The totals between FSUM 3 and 8 come to 45444, roughly 86.8% of the entire matrix has a Front Digit set that falls in that area.

No, they are not all good sets. Running an old result file I compared the result of real drawings vs mathematical expectations. The blue and powder blue are the bottom of the totem pole. Not a single individual set has produced more than 20 hits in over 1300 draws. Combined they have only 143 hits.

Red are the top 5. Combined they total over 500 hits, or 1 of every 3 drawings.

Orange are the second 5. With over 300 hits total, they hit on average 1 out of 6 drawings.

The uncolored/clear sets are middling producers.

Although I am fairly confident in the FSUM method, I'm not totally sold on the results produced by the small (control) file. The nest step will be to combine the pretest results with the draws which should produce about 7000 sets.

Also in the works is the BSUM, Back Digit Sum, produced by adding the four back digits together.  There are 35 of those sets. Again you see the WONDERFUL coloring  I do ( don't even get out of the lines anymore). For the back digit combinations I've taken a PICK4 chart and rearranged it to match the totals.

Same garble. Heavy hitters are in the center of our chart. Without going through the entire matrix, I've noticed a few nuances in dealing with the back numbers. Most back four digits will produce 1, 5, or 15 sets while 1,2,3,4, and 1,2,3,5, and 1,2,4,5 and 1,3,4,5 produce 35 sets. More work to be done on that.

Finally we'll produce a third sum called a TSUM, the sum of the FSUM + BSUM and see where that leads.

It's quite alright if you didn't sign up for this class. Its all free of charge, like all the good stuff on LP.

The floor is open.

G

Wow!   Nice work G. I will gave to read this a couple more times frm my desktop not my iPad AND my grandson goes fir a nap lol

I want to follow you

all 3 of y'all are doing AMAZING things (Carbob and RL)

Krypton
    United States
    Member #140102
    March 11, 2013
    904 Posts
    Posted: September 28, 2014, 10:02 am - IP Logged

I am asking the originator of this thread about results tests etc. Results if any.  I didn't mention anything about stats. You and your stats police buddies think you run this site and you don't .

Who in the hell do you think you are!  Don't try the intimidation tactic with me because it won't work!

I normally don't chime in ...... BUT..... How does offering help turn into being a dictator?  I don't see where Carbob is trying to to anything but help G. Why the criticism?  Please help ME understand your comment with some details.  If you don't like the thread then move on to another   I missed the intimidation?  Sorry G as I don't want  steer this post in another direction but I'm like here is a couple if folks trying to HELP and share hours of their valuable time not to be slammed or  flamed upon. 

Let's all get along

garyo1954's avatar - garyo
      Dallas, Texas
      United States
      Member #4549
      May 2, 2004
      1830 Posts
      Posted: September 28, 2014, 11:48 pm - IP Logged

I normally don't chime in ...... BUT..... How does offering help turn into being a dictator?  I don't see where Carbob is trying to to anything but help G. Why the criticism?  Please help ME understand your comment with some details.  If you don't like the thread then move on to another   I missed the intimidation?  Sorry G as I don't want  steer this post in another direction but I'm like here is a couple if folks trying to HELP and share hours of their valuable time not to be slammed or  flamed upon. 

Let's all get along

Great to see you chime in Skyline! Feel free anytime. Actually working on the Cash5 charts.

Agree with you. RL, Carbob, jimjwright, RJOH, Win D always have some positive input. Makes digging around in numbers a little less a chore.

Not ignoring you lakerben. Didn't see the need of a response since it is labeled an unproven method. Still, understandable you would ask being a results oriented person.

No, this is not a thread of page after page of proof.

It's a thread showing everyone, new posters and new players as well, that these games can be broken down to certain identifiable traits making play more effective. 

The charts prove themselves. Playing the hot areas of the land mass you are in the ballpark with the possibility of catching a foul 63 out of every 100 games. 

Playing in the parking lot the chances are 1 in 6990. That's a long time to wait on a foul ball.  (42 baseball years.)

Frankly, we could plot only the winning combinations where there was an actual ticket holder who won. But that wouldn't change where 63% of the winning combinations hit. I don't feel the need to undertake that Herculean effort, but if you do, edit the file and upload it to box I'll be more than happy to run the program.

No nitpick. No splitting hairs.

G

My greatest accomplishment is teaching cats about Vienna Sausage. When I need a friend, all I need do is walk outside, pop open a can, and every little critter in the neighborhood drops by to say "Hi!"

CARBOB's avatar - FL LOTTERY_LOGO.png
        ORLANDO, FLORIDA
        United States
        Member #4924
        June 3, 2004
        5962 Posts
        Posted: September 29, 2014, 5:31 am - IP Logged

Great to see you chime in Skyline! Feel free anytime. Actually working on the Cash5 charts.

Agree with you. RL, Carbob, jimjwright, RJOH, Win D always have some positive input. Makes digging around in numbers a little less a chore.

Not ignoring you lakerben. Didn't see the need of a response since it is labeled an unproven method. Still, understandable you would ask being a results oriented person.

No, this is not a thread of page after page of proof.

It's a thread showing everyone, new posters and new players as well, that these games can be broken down to certain identifiable traits making play more effective. 

The charts prove themselves. Playing the hot areas of the land mass you are in the ballpark with the possibility of catching a foul 63 out of every 100 games. 

Playing in the parking lot the chances are 1 in 6990. That's a long time to wait on a foul ball.  (42 baseball years.)

Frankly, we could plot only the winning combinations where there was an actual ticket holder who won. But that wouldn't change where 63% of the winning combinations hit. I don't feel the need to undertake that Herculean effort, but if you do, edit the file and upload it to box I'll be more than happy to run the program.

No nitpick. No splitting hairs.

G

https://app.box.com/s/9kvu15um3bsvfz7vvgos

The link is to a last digit workout. File was created by Padwanalotto, not sure about the spelling. Might have some use for someone.

Krypton
          United States
          Member #140102
          March 11, 2013
          904 Posts
          Posted: September 29, 2014, 9:10 am - IP Logged

https://app.box.com/s/9kvu15um3bsvfz7vvgos

The link is to a last digit workout. File was created by Padwanalotto, not sure about the spelling. Might have some use for someone.

Hey CB is there a readers digest version of how to yee thus to pick the winning draw or a link to instructions? I am still on my -st cup of coffee so if I missed it in this thread just say look ole man I already explained this lol

good work!

just an observation from studying the games and each one does it's own thing. In the a Two  Step it has a VERY high % that the next draw is almost ALWAYS 1 digit off.   So if 34 draws the next draw will either repeat 34 or be 33 or 35. I haven't figured out which digit it is that this hapoens but I WILL   For tonight's draw my tracking tells me it will indeed be the 34 so om pkaying 33 and 35 for ball 4 (-:

CARBOB's avatar - FL LOTTERY_LOGO.png
            ORLANDO, FLORIDA
            United States
            Member #4924
            June 3, 2004
            5962 Posts
            Posted: September 29, 2014, 11:45 am - IP Logged

Hey CB is there a readers digest version of how to yee thus to pick the winning draw or a link to instructions? I am still on my -st cup of coffee so if I missed it in this thread just say look ole man I already explained this lol

good work!

just an observation from studying the games and each one does it's own thing. In the a Two  Step it has a VERY high % that the next draw is almost ALWAYS 1 digit off.   So if 34 draws the next draw will either repeat 34 or be 33 or 35. I haven't figured out which digit it is that this hapoens but I WILL   For tonight's draw my tracking tells me it will indeed be the 34 so om pkaying 33 and 35 for ball 4 (-:

I don't have a clue. LOL I was thinking about creating some filters using last digits, and remembered this workbook. The author of the program, like yourself, Gary, and RL are very sharp minded individuals. I hope I don't confuse anyone by posting the program. If I remember something, I will post it.

Krypton
              United States
              Member #140102
              March 11, 2013
              904 Posts
              Posted: September 29, 2014, 3:27 pm - IP Logged

Thanks CB. I'll have to read this a few times

RL. Is there a cheat sheet on how to read all this!

RL-RANDOMLOGIC's avatar - usafce

United States
                Member #59354
                March 13, 2008
                4054 Posts
                Posted: September 29, 2014, 3:46 pm - IP Logged

Hi all

In support of what Gary is doing I offer the information below.  Playing digits can produce some very good

returns provided you can predict them.  Take a look at the pic below.  The foreground program wheels digits

and you can see that I have selected 2 left digits and 2 right digits/   The other 6 positions were left to run

wild meaning that any digit can be used to fill those positions.  This run reduced the game from 575757 down

to 1280 lines or by over 99%.

In the background of the pic  you can see the results of these 1280 lines checked against the last drawing.

The list shows the number of match 0 through match 5 hits in the 1280 lines.  I know that playing 1280 lines

is beyond most peoples budget but consider this.  This game pays $1.00 for a match 2 so overall odds for 

at least breaking even is 1 in (1280/1014) =1.26232.   The odds for hitting a 4of5 when playing any one of

the 1280 lines is 1 in (1280/43)=29.767 vs playing one line from the entire matrix is 1 in 3387.  I would think

that this would draw interest from the pick-3, pick-4 players as they work with predicting digits all the time and

these digits are much easier to predict.  Anyway, just my 2-cents

real data

RL

Working on my Ph.D.  "University of hard Knocks"

I will consider the opinion that my winnings are a product of chance if you are willing to consider

they are not.  Many great discoveries come while searching for something else

USAF https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prime_Base_Engineer_Emergency_Force

US Flag Trump / 2016 & 2020  

Dallas, Texas
                  United States
                  Member #4549
                  May 2, 2004
                  1830 Posts
                  Posted: September 29, 2014, 9:13 pm - IP Logged

Hi all

In support of what Gary is doing I offer the information below.  Playing digits can produce some very good

returns provided you can predict them.  Take a look at the pic below.  The foreground program wheels digits

and you can see that I have selected 2 left digits and 2 right digits/   The other 6 positions were left to run

wild meaning that any digit can be used to fill those positions.  This run reduced the game from 575757 down

In the background of the pic  you can see the results of these 1280 lines checked against the last drawing.

The list shows the number of match 0 through match 5 hits in the 1280 lines.  I know that playing 1280 lines

is beyond most peoples budget but consider this.  This game pays $1.00 for a match 2 so overall odds for 

at least breaking even is 1 in (1280/1014) =1.26232.   The odds for hitting a 4of5 when playing any one of

the 1280 lines is 1 in (1280/43)=29.767 vs playing one line from the entire matrix is 1 in 3387.  I would think

that this would draw interest from the pick-3, pick-4 players as they work with predicting digits all the time and

real data

RL

RL,

That's a GOOD idea! Did a short test tonight setting the FSUM and BSUM parameters and letting the computer do its thing. Came up with 6000+ in 2step.

Too many. Need to add more search criteria. Possibly based on the Front Digit string with certain back digits in cwertain positions. I don't know. But I'm going to attempt it.

The numbers I chose for 2Step were based FSUM 5 to 8 and BSUM 13 to 17.  Visually I picked out  combinations with 1 or 56 in the first or 3rd position.

1 5 26 32

6 15 31 34

6 18 21 31

7 10 16 34

7 11 26 32

10 12 26 29

11 14 21 29

4 10 23 27

Last number just looked tempting.

Doing it this way would make it a huge surprise if I hit one number. Stranger tings have happened.

*No money was lost in the making of this post.

G

My greatest accomplishment is teaching cats about Vienna Sausage. When I need a friend, all I need do is walk outside, pop open a can, and every little critter in the neighborhood drops by to say "Hi!"

Dallas, Texas
                    United States
                    Member #4549
                    May 2, 2004
                    1830 Posts
                    Posted: September 29, 2014, 9:50 pm - IP Logged

Finished the Cash5 charts with strange results.

The problem was in the last place I looked,  the downloaded files. The complete history and pretest files at the Texas site goes all the way back to when the game was 5/39. 749 draws include 39 and 39. Editing the file is on hold.

This is a chart of the actual game play since 7/29/2002 when the matrix changed. Got the desert, the island, and surrounded by water. The area between  FSUM 4 to 10 and BSUM 16 to 29 should account for 63% of all winning combinations.

The problems with LP servers gave me time to do a make work/lunatic "told you so" thing.

Pulled out the last 650 winning number WHERE SOMEONE HAD A WINNING TICKET AND WON REAL MONEY ON THE DRAW.

Not much different. Counted multiple winners as 1 win. The big surprise is Fsum 9 Bsum 8 has produced 4 WINNERS since 2009. I have to look those combinations up.  Those lonely little rowboats so far from  land make me wonder if those weren't QPs.

We know where we want to be now. So that's out of the way.

G

Igamble's avatar - spider
                      nj
                      United States
                      Member #145657
                      August 10, 2013
                      999 Posts
                      Posted: September 29, 2014, 10:48 pm - IP Logged

Hi all

real data

RL

This logic used here is impressive RL !

From looking at the results you have 1 match 5 and plenty of lower prizes -is that correct ?Without calculating to the exact amount won,this method gives results that are certainly high above  the norm.

It is also a good method  to b played by a group(lottery pool).

Thank you for your intervention and advice on this topic.

United States
                        Member #59354
                        March 13, 2008
                        4054 Posts
                        Posted: September 30, 2014, 1:26 am - IP Logged

Gary

Big thumbs up, nice work.  This is the kind of post I love to read, keep it up

RL

I will consider the opinion that my winnings are a product of chance if you are willing to consider

United States
                          Member #59354
                          March 13, 2008
                          4054 Posts
                          Posted: September 30, 2014, 1:55 am - IP Logged

Igamble

I hope for the big one but play for a win of any size.  No system IMHO, will ever produce consistent jackpots

so what we need to focus on is cutting the cost of playing.  I love working with digits and have been doing so

for around 20 years now.  In the pic above the lines were produced by placing just 4 digits, two first digits and

two second digits.  Some digit selections will produce more and some less, the example above is kind of a middle

of the road run.   When using digits in this way it's possible to trap many more prize paying sets provided our digit

selections are correct.   I hope Gary's work will lead to a more efficient way to predict.  The tough part is trapping

a 5of5 in a few hundred lines then loosing it in the final selection process.

RL

United States
                            Member #59354
                            March 13, 2008
                            4054 Posts
                            Posted: September 30, 2014, 2:27 am - IP Logged

Here's a pic showing tonight's drawing using the same methods

RL

real-2

bgonçalves
                              Brasil
                              Member #92564
                              June 9, 2010
                              2133 Posts
                              Posted: September 30, 2014, 8:45 am - IP Logged

hello, rl, it is possible to use my system, filter by position by position alone, a certain number of draws, starting up the draw vertical,, but the lottery has to be in order sorteio.exemplo 1st position to see the sweepstakes to 10 digit late this position and other statistical treated positionally separated, and then see the neighbor digit quento long it takes to come out along with the example 1st position or 2nd position to 1st position came in 6th and 7th digit position this late hanging out with the digit 9 (in the case of the 49/6)