Welcome Guest
You last visited December 8, 2016, 6:57 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Money and Trust

Topic closed. 20 replies. Last post 2 years ago by Jamtastic.

Page 2 of 2
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #106134
February 13, 2011
806 Posts
Posted: September 27, 2014, 3:19 pm - IP Logged

There are no negatives to lottery, once I win all my projblems will vanish.

I think it's a myth that people hit lottery winners up for money.  There are just too many of them for people to care.  Most people in California are lottery winners.

maximumfun's avatar - Lottery-030.jpg
    Lavender Rocket

United States
    Member #124616
    March 16, 2012
    2642 Posts
    Posted: September 27, 2014, 4:42 pm - IP Logged

Have no worries "Goon".....The time for dealing with that is after you have collected and relocated. My suggestion is getting a P.O Box mailing address at a campground a few hundred miles away from the nearest relative. Purchase a used camper and put it on the lot. Make it look as though as you are there with a nice used $800 beater type car. Heck, put up a homeless person there who might scare the livin h*ll outta someone who came by. Give em enough cash to buy groceries/supplies/living expenses every month. With that kind of money from a large jackpot why worry about the cost ?? Make a game out of it !!! I know I would enjoy doing that to a few relatives should they come a calling.  ROFL

Oh you made me laugh.  What a delightful solution!  A kind-of "where's waldo" for 2014.  Lovely idea!

noise-gate's avatar - images q=tbn:ANd9GcR91HDs4UJhjxO7cmeMQWZ5lB_FOcMLOGicau4V74R45tDgPWrr
      Bay Area - California
      United States
      Member #136477
      December 12, 2012
      4108 Posts
      Posted: September 27, 2014, 5:45 pm - IP Logged

Oh you made me laugh.  What a delightful solution!  A kind-of "where's waldo" for 2014.  Lovely idea!

Win your Millions -then move to California.There are so many rich people out here they wont even notice you.

Baton Rouge, LA
        United States
        Member #4602
        May 7, 2004
        699 Posts
        Posted: October 1, 2014, 9:31 pm - IP Logged

Win your Millions -then move to California.There are so many rich people out here they wont even notice you.

I'd be more inclined to pick Nevada, no state income tax.

Prisoner Six

"I am not a number, I am a free man!"

Perth
          Australia
          Member #159589
          October 1, 2014
          3 Posts
          Posted: October 3, 2014, 9:43 am - IP Logged

This is a good problem to have! But only think about the solution when you are there!

United States
            Member #153935
            March 29, 2014
            29 Posts
            Posted: October 4, 2014, 7:28 pm - IP Logged

I Agree!

just my $.02 .....

as i've often told others :

" the best ways to add a few years to one's life follow these few bits of simple advice" :

1. never let a day pass with out pranking  or scaring the bleep out of someone for the purest grins of it
            2. surround your self with actually useful friends and then add the dozen of those folks that are a dozen and one times stranger then yourself ....... for they are the added bits of security
            3. remember to count your few and many blessings,starting with the smallest and easiest to over look or seem more like curses in disguise
            4. learn to laugh especially when you don't feel like it and yes by all things holy and not this includes funerals of the insufferable or just plain stupid
            5. when in doubt aim for the stars and pray like the devil was at the door
            6. trust is earned NEVER AN AUTOMATIC GIVEN

I think "your self" and yourself are two different things.