Welcome Guest
You last visited January 16, 2017, 5:37 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Pick 3 Exposed! For real, For real! Series 1 -by Gambit!

Topic closed. 44 replies. Last post 2 years ago by ThaJackpotkid.

Page 2 of 3
PrintE-mailLink
ThaJackpotkid's avatar - Lottery-067.jpg
Johannesburg
South Africa
Member #155653
May 25, 2014
32 Posts
Posted: October 11, 2014, 7:19 am - IP Logged

could we use your list in a game such as in Mass. where  it is a pick4 but it pays on the front 3.

I'll get down to that and let you know a.s.a.p!

JonnyBgood07's avatar - Patriots logo1.jpg
    Connecticut
    United States
    Member #61623
    May 29, 2008
    20581 Posts
    Posted: October 11, 2014, 7:20 am - IP Logged

Put some dam numbers up....f--k all this jibber jabbering.

*DRUM-ROLLS*

Hold it! I will first need to prove this in the predictions forum first... starting from Monday next week. Please do not expect winning results immediately.."

"No matter how bad things may get, I'd like to thank my middle finger

for always sticking up for me.."

Johannesburg
      South Africa
      Member #155653
      May 25, 2014
      32 Posts
      Posted: October 11, 2014, 7:26 am - IP Logged

Put some dam numbers up....f--k all this jibber jabbering.

*DRUM-ROLLS*

Hold it! I will first need to prove this in the predictions forum first... starting from Monday next week. Please do not expect winning results immediately.."

You have underlined it in your quote included above. Smile

helpmewin's avatar - dandy
        u$a
        United States
        Member #106665
        February 22, 2011
        19964 Posts
        Posted: October 11, 2014, 7:37 am - IP Logged

most people know how to wheel that's nothing new

Let it Snow Snowman

Johannesburg
          South Africa
          Member #155653
          May 25, 2014
          32 Posts
          Posted: October 11, 2014, 8:01 am - IP Logged

most people know how to wheel that's nothing new

The lottery commissioners want the game to be based on 'luck.' And if they find out that there is a system that wheels a few numbers and which proves them wrong, there would be a mischief. 

That 'most' people your talking about helpmewin who know how to wheel, lets just hope that they don't only win because it's their luck day, week or month. But because they mean bussiness. Anyway, I don't want to talk much.

You've got to have the fighting spirit, force combinations and take chances, and don't forget that a hero is brave when no-one is looking. Besides it's not the title, winning system or the gift you claim, but the results that count. Theory means almost nothing, money means almost everything. Wink

Johannesburg
            South Africa
            Member #155653
            May 25, 2014
            32 Posts
            Posted: October 11, 2014, 8:23 am - IP Logged

Noticed you left out combos of combos with consecutive pairs in step 4......

Might be some others. 

Id there a reason?

G

Opps, woah my bad. Sorry fellas and thanks garyo1954, the are 15 or probably more consecutive combos of 1,2,3,4,5,6. Next time I will take it into an analysing machine from some other website.

u$a
              United States
              Member #106665
              February 22, 2011
              19964 Posts
              Posted: October 11, 2014, 8:24 am - IP Logged

oh i see what your saying we have to wait for it! very clever Hurray!

Let it Snow Snowman

United States
                Member #110594
                May 8, 2011
                885 Posts
                Posted: October 12, 2014, 5:27 pm - IP Logged

Opps, woah my bad. Sorry fellas and thanks garyo1954, the are 15 or probably more consecutive combos of 1,2,3,4,5,6. Next time I will take it into an analysing machine from some other website.

keep dreaming of your so called system. what a joke.

u$a
                  United States
                  Member #106665
                  February 22, 2011
                  19964 Posts
                  Posted: October 14, 2014, 10:50 am - IP Logged

Good day everybody, It's Gambit here! Cool

I just want to give out some of my thoughts about the usual conventional pick 3 game, although I don't play it at all and have never played it.

Ok, let's begin shall we?!

First of all, we all know that the art of being wise is knowing what to overlook right?
                  So according to a law of probabilities, certain laws of probabilities obey a certain outcome.

So we all know that in a pick 3 game there are numbers from 0-9. (If your a wise lottery philosopher, I'm sure you should already know this).

So first things first, let's eliminate the ways which are NOT worth the wager:

1) Triplets!

You only play this when you wish for luck. But if you're a person like me who doesn't wish for luck but makes he's own, then let's go on.

2) Doubles in your combination(s) of 3.

Just like triplets, the odds are against combinations like this. It would be best to take the money your wagering from the doubles to the all different numbers combinations.

So you see, there are only 10 numbers really, 0-9. If you're a doubles or triplets fanatic, then you should be ok with winning 5% of the time and losing 95% of the time, still a fanatic of doubles and triplets? Ok then all the best tough guy. But I will tell you this tough guy, this game is ruthless and it doesn't care who you are, whether your a president of US or the 21st century Einstein - those numbers don't care!

But I know that all wise players know how to say 'no' to the good, in order to say 'yes' to the best.

3) All the slot modes (exact order modes). Just pick 1 slot mode and love it.

Low Number Slot(L)-Medium Number Slot(M)-High Number Slot(H)

~ L-M-H
                  ~ L-H-M
                  ~ M-L-H
                  ~ M-H-L
                  ~ M-L-H
                  ~ H-L-M
                  ~ H-M-L

(Or even better) Remember, one of the great chess players, Emanuel Lasker said, 'If you see a good move think of a better one.' So I'll show you, later, how to track and trap the winning slot mode.

4) Combo(s) with a consecutive pair.

Take a look at this:

Say you had the numbers 1,2,3,4,5,6:

This are you combos of combos with a consecutive pair:

1] 1,2,3
                      2] 1,2,4
                      3] 1,2,5
                      4] 1,2,6
                      5] 2,3,4
                      6] 2,3,5
                      7] 2,3,6
                      8] 3,4,5
                      9] 3,4,6
                      10] 4,5,6

And this are your combos of combos with numbers isolated to one another:

1] 1,3,5
                     2] 1,3,6
                     3] 1,4,6
                     4] 2,4,6

So the is an outrageous '10' combos of combos with a consecutive pair, and a far better more relieving '4' combos of combos with numbers that are isolated to one another. So... Does that ring a bell? Sun Smiley

5) Playing all the numbers.

Ye can't play em all.

In the world of lottery...
                      He who wheels a few numbers, and only a few;
                      May hope to make a net profit before life is done. But most
                      of the time, He who wheels every number;
                      must reap every number he sows;
                      a harvest of barren regret. [-Gambit]

And so no more bunch of baloney, since we need to wheel a few numbers. Then, now for the most 
                      interesting part of all, How to wheel the numbers that will win between a specific time frame to make
                      a net profit:

*DRUM-ROLLS*

Hold it! I will first need to prove this in the predictions forum first... starting from Monday next week. Please do not expect winning results immediately, and If I don't post prediction(s) starting from Monday then it means I'm dead or you can never ever trust me again. But what I know is, it's far most probably me or nothing. And don't worry, the combos will never exceed 10, so my standard membership is perfect for my predictions and for keeping money in your pocket.

So, Monday it is,
                     Starting with Texas Pick 3,
                     morning, midday, evening and night!

B.t.w, feel free to PM and ask me for tips. And I am also in need of a strong lottery syndicate of just a few
                     players, no more than 4 players (including myself).

"It's me and the 1000 odds of winning, and I am trying to prove something."
                     -Gambit

So, until monday, if God is willing.
                  Yours sincerely
                  Gambit

So, Monday it is,

Which Monday was you talking about What?

Let it Snow Snowman

u$a
                    United States
                    Member #106665
                    February 22, 2011
                    19964 Posts
                    Posted: October 14, 2014, 10:52 am - IP Logged

keep dreaming of your so called system. what a joke.

get you pen and paper ready flossdog i bet we are about to be amazed Dance

Let it Snow Snowman

United States
                      Member #155994
                      June 5, 2014
                      497 Posts
                      Posted: October 16, 2014, 2:28 am - IP Logged

Good day everybody, It's Gambit here! Cool

I just want to give out some of my thoughts about the usual conventional pick 3 game, although I don't play it at all and have never played it.

Ok, let's begin shall we?!

First of all, we all know that the art of being wise is knowing what to overlook right?
                      So according to a law of probabilities, certain laws of probabilities obey a certain outcome.

So we all know that in a pick 3 game there are numbers from 0-9. (If your a wise lottery philosopher, I'm sure you should already know this).

So first things first, let's eliminate the ways which are NOT worth the wager:

1) Triplets!

You only play this when you wish for luck. But if you're a person like me who doesn't wish for luck but makes he's own, then let's go on.

2) Doubles in your combination(s) of 3.

Just like triplets, the odds are against combinations like this. It would be best to take the money your wagering from the doubles to the all different numbers combinations.

So you see, there are only 10 numbers really, 0-9. If you're a doubles or triplets fanatic, then you should be ok with winning 5% of the time and losing 95% of the time, still a fanatic of doubles and triplets? Ok then all the best tough guy. But I will tell you this tough guy, this game is ruthless and it doesn't care who you are, whether your a president of US or the 21st century Einstein - those numbers don't care!

But I know that all wise players know how to say 'no' to the good, in order to say 'yes' to the best.

3) All the slot modes (exact order modes). Just pick 1 slot mode and love it.

Low Number Slot(L)-Medium Number Slot(M)-High Number Slot(H)

~ L-M-H
                      ~ L-H-M
                      ~ M-L-H
                      ~ M-H-L
                      ~ M-L-H
                      ~ H-L-M
                      ~ H-M-L

(Or even better) Remember, one of the great chess players, Emanuel Lasker said, 'If you see a good move think of a better one.' So I'll show you, later, how to track and trap the winning slot mode.

4) Combo(s) with a consecutive pair.

Take a look at this:

Say you had the numbers 1,2,3,4,5,6:

This are you combos of combos with a consecutive pair:

1] 1,2,3
                          2] 1,2,4
                          3] 1,2,5
                          4] 1,2,6
                          5] 2,3,4
                          6] 2,3,5
                          7] 2,3,6
                          8] 3,4,5
                          9] 3,4,6
                          10] 4,5,6

And this are your combos of combos with numbers isolated to one another:

1] 1,3,5
                         2] 1,3,6
                         3] 1,4,6
                         4] 2,4,6

So the is an outrageous '10' combos of combos with a consecutive pair, and a far better more relieving '4' combos of combos with numbers that are isolated to one another. So... Does that ring a bell? Sun Smiley

5) Playing all the numbers.

Ye can't play em all.

In the world of lottery...
                          He who wheels a few numbers, and only a few;
                          May hope to make a net profit before life is done. But most
                          of the time, He who wheels every number;
                          must reap every number he sows;
                          a harvest of barren regret. [-Gambit]

And so no more bunch of baloney, since we need to wheel a few numbers. Then, now for the most 
                          interesting part of all, How to wheel the numbers that will win between a specific time frame to make
                          a net profit:

*DRUM-ROLLS*

Hold it! I will first need to prove this in the predictions forum first... starting from Monday next week. Please do not expect winning results immediately, and If I don't post prediction(s) starting from Monday then it means I'm dead or you can never ever trust me again. But what I know is, it's far most probably me or nothing. And don't worry, the combos will never exceed 10, so my standard membership is perfect for my predictions and for keeping money in your pocket.

So, Monday it is,
                         Starting with Texas Pick 3,
                         morning, midday, evening and night!

B.t.w, feel free to PM and ask me for tips. And I am also in need of a strong lottery syndicate of just a few
                         players, no more than 4 players (including myself).

"It's me and the 1000 odds of winning, and I am trying to prove something."
                         -Gambit

So, until monday, if God is willing.
                      Yours sincerely
                      Gambit

Fyi, doubles are expected to come in ,on average, 27% of the time. Never underestimate the power of doubles to sneak up on you and make you part with your money. They are a force to be reckoned with.

lakerben's avatar - Lottery-061.jpg
                        New Mexico
                        United States
                        Member #86099
                        January 29, 2010
                        11157 Posts
                        Posted: October 16, 2014, 12:45 pm - IP Logged

Fyi, doubles are expected to come in ,on average, 27% of the time. Never underestimate the power of doubles to sneak up on you and make you part with your money. They are a force to be reckoned with.

Not another thread with endless babble!  Show the system and any state it is used for and enough of the percentage talk.  It proves nothing!  Go with roots,widths,sums,due sums etc.  That will give you a indication of what is due.

Thinking of...

How about them cowboys!

US Flag

CTNY's avatar - Lottery-062.jpg
                          New Haven, CT - Queens, NY
                          United States
                          Member #98740
                          October 13, 2010
                          5432 Posts
                          Posted: October 16, 2014, 4:00 pm - IP Logged

Not another thread with endless babble!  Show the system and any state it is used for and enough of the percentage talk.  It proves nothing!  Go with roots,widths,sums,due sums etc.  That will give you a indication of what is due.

Thinking of...

What's widths? Does that have to do with Sums?

Percentages(frequency) does count for something(alot) though.

The goal is to approach the Pick 3 & Pick 4 game sensibly and systematically!! Wink

I'm not like the guy who predicted the end of the world and nothing happened.

grwurston's avatar - 144
                            Let's Go Rangers!!!
                            bel air maryland
                            United States
                            Member #90251
                            April 24, 2010
                            5085 Posts
                            Posted: October 16, 2014, 5:42 pm - IP Logged

Widths are the difference from lowest to highest digits. Example #136 width 5, 328 width 6, 902 width 9. I don't use them tho.

"You can observe a lot just by watching." Yogi Berra, Hall of Fame baseball player.

The numbers will tell you what numbers to play. Pay attention to the numbers.

Don't just think outside the box, crush it.

United States
                              Member #155994
                              June 5, 2014
                              497 Posts
                              Posted: October 16, 2014, 5:50 pm - IP Logged

The only reason I play this game.

I created a system called "when to play ten" involving consecutives.

Works pretty well since consecutives play 7 out of 14 draws in CT.

Meaning they play everyday.

With there being only ten consecutives how well can that work? So, what do you mean that they play 7 out of 14? Confused