Welcome Guest
You last visited December 8, 2016, 6:54 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Pick 3 Exposed! For real, For real! Series 1 -by Gambit!

Topic closed. 44 replies. Last post 2 years ago by ThaJackpotkid.

Page 3 of 3
PrintE-mailLink
lakerben's avatar - spherewall
New Mexico
United States
Member #86099
January 29, 2010
11119 Posts
Posted: October 16, 2014, 5:56 pm - IP Logged

Tracking widths is very important.   I keep a chart of widths and what I call middle widths which is the second largest numbers in the draw.

Root    width     middle width           27-sum

315             9           4             2                                18

962             8           7              3                                10

988               7         1              1                                2

876              3         2               1                                 6

220               4         2               0                                 23

588                3        3               0                                 6

674                 8        3                1                               10

635                 5         3              1                                 13

The chart shows the recent hit is very helpfull.

How about them cowboys!

US Flag

grwurston's avatar - Cute animals_Spider.jpg
    Winning makes me smile.
    bel air maryland
    United States
    Member #90251
    April 24, 2010
    4874 Posts
    Posted: October 16, 2014, 6:02 pm - IP Logged

Tracking widths is very important.   I keep a chart of widths and what I call middle widths which is the second largest numbers in the draw.

220               4         2               0                                 23

674                 8        3                1                               10

635                 5         3              1                                 13

How exactly do they help? What do they show you? I'm just curious because I've never used them.

"You can observe a lot just by watching." Yogi Berra, Hall of Fame baseball player.

The numbers will tell you what numbers to play. Pay attention to the numbers.

Don't just think outside the box, crush it.

United States
      Member #155994
      June 5, 2014
      497 Posts
      Posted: October 16, 2014, 6:05 pm - IP Logged

Not another thread with endless babble!  Show the system and any state it is used for and enough of the percentage talk.  It proves nothing!  Go with roots,widths,sums,due sums etc.  That will give you a indication of what is due.

Thinking of...

What endless babble? You seem to be frustrated. Instead of complaining ,or babbling, why don't you show us what you have? Complaining doesn't help anyone.

New Mexico
        United States
        Member #86099
        January 29, 2010
        11119 Posts
        Posted: October 16, 2014, 6:34 pm - IP Logged

What endless babble? You seem to be frustrated. Instead of complaining ,or babbling, why don't you show us what you have? Complaining doesn't help anyone.

I just showed a table so  take notes.   Reading  is important.

Drum

How about them cowboys!

US Flag

New Mexico
          United States
          Member #86099
          January 29, 2010
          11119 Posts
          Posted: October 16, 2014, 7:02 pm - IP Logged

The last evening draw as 551.   

Root     width      middle  width     27-sum

551             2          4             0                            16

315              9        4             2                              18

A middle width of zero shows a double.   This would help track doubles etc.  A middle width of 7 is due in the New Mexico evening game.

How about them cowboys!

US Flag

CTNY's avatar - Lottery-062.jpg
            New Haven, CT - Queens, NY
            United States
            Member #98740
            October 13, 2010
            5432 Posts
            Posted: October 16, 2014, 10:54 pm - IP Logged

With there being only ten consecutives how well can that work? So, what do you mean that they play 7 out of 14? Confused

So, what do you mean that they play 7 out of 14?

I mean that out of 14 draws(7 days) consecutives show 7 times (once a day)

14 - 7 = 7 (50%)<----percentagesJester So 50% of the time( in CT )consecutives play. 

With there being only ten consecutives how well can that work?

Well... it works by giving me a 50% chance of winning every 14 draws.

I'm not interested in beating the house. Being able to have unlimited wagering capability is

what interests me. This technique gives me a 50% chance to do so per week!! 

The goal is to approach the Pick 3 & Pick 4 game sensibly and systematically!! Wink

I'm not like the guy who predicted the end of the world and nothing happened.

United States
              Member #98740
              October 13, 2010
              5432 Posts
              Posted: October 16, 2014, 11:04 pm - IP Logged

Widths are the difference from lowest to highest digits. Example #136 width 5, 328 width 6, 902 width 9. I don't use them tho.

Oh okay..Doesn't look necessary. Wonder if I'll ever teach myself sums?Disapprove

The goal is to approach the Pick 3 & Pick 4 game sensibly and systematically!! Wink

jimjwright's avatar - Yellow 3.png
                Park City, UT
                United States
                Member #69864
                January 18, 2009
                993 Posts
                Posted: October 17, 2014, 5:29 am - IP Logged

480 of the 1000 Pick 3 draws contain a consecutive pair 01 12 23 34 45 56 67 78 89 90 so you would expect 48% of the time in any State game for a consecutive pair to occur.

Jimmy

CARBOB's avatar - FL LOTTERY_LOGO.png
                  ORLANDO, FLORIDA
                  United States
                  Member #4924
                  June 3, 2004
                  5903 Posts
                  Posted: October 17, 2014, 7:54 am - IP Logged

480 of the 1000 Pick 3 draws contain a consecutive pair 01 12 23 34 45 56 67 78 89 90 so you would expect 48% of the time in any State game for a consecutive pair to occur.

Jimmy

I would think, that's close enough to call it a 50/50 filter??

jimjwright's avatar - Yellow 3.png
                    Park City, UT
                    United States
                    Member #69864
                    January 18, 2009
                    993 Posts
                    Posted: October 17, 2014, 8:48 am - IP Logged

I would think, that's close enough to call it a 50/50 filter??

That is correct.

Jimmy

United States
                      Member #155994
                      June 5, 2014
                      497 Posts
                      Posted: October 17, 2014, 6:58 pm - IP Logged

So, what do you mean that they play 7 out of 14?

I mean that out of 14 draws(7 days) consecutives show 7 times (once a day)

14 - 7 = 7 (50%)<----percentagesJester So 50% of the time( in CT )consecutives play. 

With there being only ten consecutives how well can that work?

Well... it works by giving me a 50% chance of winning every 14 draws.

I'm not interested in beating the house. Being able to have unlimited wagering capability is

what interests me. This technique gives me a 50% chance to do so per week!! 

So, are you referring to consecutive pairs and not the consecutives with all 3 digits?

United States
                        Member #98740
                        October 13, 2010
                        5432 Posts
                        Posted: October 17, 2014, 7:59 pm - IP Logged

So, are you referring to consecutive pairs and not the consecutives with all 3 digits?

Consecutive combos.

..I'm not sure if you remembered, but you once posted 35 combos(aprox) per state that

were pretty much hitting the very next day. I isolated 8 of your 35 combos then highlighted

the consecutives(about 3). The hit was there. If you look at my work. When I highlight... its mostly the 

consecutives and key numbers highlighted.

If someone told me that 8 would play everyday with in a period of a week,

then I'm going to include 8's every chance I get. That's how I feel about consecutives.

01. 12. 23. 34. 45. 56. 67. 78. 89

United States
                          Member #155994
                          June 5, 2014
                          497 Posts
                          Posted: October 18, 2014, 3:06 am - IP Logged

Consecutive combos.

..I'm not sure if you remembered, but you once posted 35 combos(aprox) per state that

were pretty much hitting the very next day. I isolated 8 of your 35 combos then highlighted

the consecutives(about 3). The hit was there. If you look at my work. When I highlight... its mostly the 

consecutives and key numbers highlighted.

If someone told me that 8 would play everyday with in a period of a week,

then I'm going to include 8's every chance I get. That's how I feel about consecutives.

01. 12. 23. 34. 45. 56. 67. 78. 89

Okay. Well, thanks for pointing that out. Btw, I'll ,probably, be posting up for some states ,again, soon. But, not with the same method as before.

United States
                            Member #125799
                            March 31, 2012
                            1079 Posts
                            Posted: October 19, 2014, 12:14 am - IP Logged

Okay. Well, thanks for pointing that out. Btw, I'll ,probably, be posting up for some states ,again, soon. But, not with the same method as before.

your welcome to post in the florida forum....could use some more input

thanks

ThaJackpotkid's avatar - Lottery-067.jpg
                              Johannesburg
                              South Africa
                              Member #155653
                              May 25, 2014
                              32 Posts
                              Posted: October 19, 2014, 1:45 pm - IP Logged

Sorry guys for not posting on Monday.

All I can do is give you guys powerful analysis. So all you can do is look forward to series 2 going upwards, I'll make it up to you then.