Welcome Guest
You last visited January 22, 2017, 5:12 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

POLL: Jackpot fever vs no jp fever

Topic closed. 16 replies. Last post 2 years ago by Stack47.

Page 2 of 2
PrintE-mailLink

Which LP do you prefer, jackpot fever mode or no fever?

JP fever [ 8 ]  [32.00%]
No JP fever [ 7 ]  [28.00%]
I don't know [ 3 ]  [12.00%]
It's dull with no fever [ 2 ]  [8.00%]
It's nuts when there's a fever [ 1 ]  [4.00%]
Other [ 4 ]  [16.00%]
Total Valid Votes [ 25 ]  
Discarded Votes [ 3 ]  
Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg
Zeta Reticuli Star System
United States
Member #30470
January 17, 2006
10392 Posts
Posted: October 17, 2014, 7:49 pm - IP Logged

If you want better thought out polls (in your opinion) Stack then bloody well start one of your own.

The thing I find real ironic with the 'let it roll' crowd is that some of them get so hot under the collar when someone else wins it.

Those who run the lotteries love it when players look for consistency in something that's designed not to have any.

Lep

There is one and only one 'proven' system, and that is to book the action. No matter the game, let the players pick their own losers.

Kentucky
    United States
    Member #32652
    February 14, 2006
    7344 Posts
    Posted: October 19, 2014, 12:46 am - IP Logged

If you want better thought out polls (in your opinion) Stack then bloody well start one of your own.

The thing I find real ironic with the 'let it roll' crowd is that some of them get so hot under the collar when someone else wins it.

"If you want better thought out polls"

How did you reach the conclusion I wanted better thought out polls when I was only talking about this poll?

Out of over 1100 views, you got 24 valid votes and two other members discarding their votes and apparently wondering the total votes same as me. Is this poll really meant to determine how many LP members will start a "how will you spend", "cash or payments", "which state", "how the winner should spend, save, waste their money" (my personal favorite), or another similar theme that we usually see when a jackpot gets over $300 million?

If real statistics mean nothing, I suppose this poll is no worse than most, but we're talking about almost 1100 viewing and not voting. If it makes you happy, next time I'll just ignore the statistics that prove what the LP members really think about your poll.

I'm assuming the "let it roll" people don't buy tickets, but only because it makes sense. Most of them like to criticize the winners regardless whether or not they play. True irony is when a "let it roll" person wins the jackpot.