Welcome Guest
You last visited January 16, 2017, 7:47 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Does anyone read the LP Member Blogs ?

Topic closed. 56 replies. Last post 2 years ago by mikeintexas.

Page 1 of 4
PrintE-mailLink
South Carolina
United States
Member #18322
July 9, 2005
1743 Posts
Posted: October 16, 2014, 5:30 pm - IP Logged

Does anyone read the LP Member blogs ??  Which blogs are your Favorites ??  Which blogs would you recommend to follow?  Which blogs give lottery wisdom, insight, strategies, etc. other than what is contained in the various Forums [i.e. additional information] ??? 

Somebody please share a list of your Top 10 LP Member Blogs.

Thank you.

P.S. I don't read the Blogs.  There are too many.  I don't know which ones to choose.  It would be random trial and error, which is why I am searching for informed guidance.

NASHVILLE, TENN
    United States
    Member #33372
    February 20, 2006
    1044 Posts
    Posted: October 16, 2014, 5:36 pm - IP Logged

I read them every morning and every day.  I don't keep a list of "favorites".  I just read the title and, if interesting, I click on it.  Sometimes I respond, especially if they say something so stupid, so one sided, so out of touch with the truth, so full of hate for conservatives.  But those bloggers usually ban me.  They cn't handle the truth.

Now if only someone from the mystical department would read the above and send me some winning numbers.

hearsetrax's avatar - 0118

United States
      Member #52345
      May 21, 2007
      2678 Posts
      Posted: October 16, 2014, 7:17 pm - IP Logged

I read them every morning and every day.  I don't keep a list of "favorites".  I just read the title and, if interesting, I click on it.  Sometimes I respond, especially if they say something so stupid, so one sided, so out of touch with the truth, so full of hate for conservatives.  But those bloggers usually ban me.  They cn't handle the truth.

Now if only someone from the mystical department would read the above and send me some winning numbers.

and some people R just plain rotten ..... but your always welcomed to view my blog

updated fairly regular

Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg
        Zeta Reticuli Star System
        United States
        Member #30470
        January 17, 2006
        10388 Posts
        Posted: October 16, 2014, 7:57 pm - IP Logged

destinycreation,

There's plenty of lottery information in the blogs but not all blog entries pertain to lotto.

Todd provided the blog feature so people could talk about non lottery topics too.

Those who run the lotteries love it when players look for consistency in something that's designed not to have any.

Lep

There is one and only one 'proven' system, and that is to book the action. No matter the game, let the players pick their own losers.

Winner
          South Carolina
          United States
          Member #155844
          May 31, 2014
          1925 Posts
          Posted: October 16, 2014, 8:19 pm - IP Logged

Lp blogs remind me of conversation from a Moose Lodge White Knight meeting from 1959

mikeintexas's avatar - tx avatar-1.gif
            Texas Panhandle
            United States
            Member #136843
            December 20, 2012
            1354 Posts
            Posted: October 16, 2014, 8:59 pm - IP Logged

I agree about the "full of hate for conservatives".   I printed out one hate-filled screed a few months back to show some people what an insane person likes to blather on about, but wanted to recycle the paper after I was done, so I lined the bottom of my parrot's cage with it and he looked at me and said "Awk!  That'll be redundant after I get through with it!"

I used to only read Ridge's blog, but b/c of this post, I bookmarked yours and hearsetrax's.   He (Ridge) was banned from several blogs, too.  It's not that they can't handle the truth, they can't understand reason.  Fools and useful idiots, not worth wasting my time on 'em.

I don't use my freebie space here;  I appreciate it, but I've had a freebie Blogger blog for 7+ yrs., ever since MSN Groups closed down.

Texas Panhandle
              United States
              Member #136843
              December 20, 2012
              1354 Posts
              Posted: October 16, 2014, 9:05 pm - IP Logged

Lp blogs remind me of conversation from a Moose Lodge White Knight meeting from 1959

If you're THAT old, I'm surprised you can remember it.

United States
                Member #128790
                June 2, 2012
                5431 Posts
                Posted: October 16, 2014, 10:08 pm - IP Logged

Sorry for rating this thread 1 star, and please don't take it personally. I only rated it 1 star because when I read Mikeintexas' ignorant and hypocritical response, I almost threw up.

Just think of it this way, you took one for the team. So I hope there's no hard feelings. 

dr65's avatar - black panther.jpg
                  Pennsylvania
                  United States
                  Member #74096
                  May 2, 2009
                  23215 Posts
                  Posted: October 16, 2014, 10:14 pm - IP Logged

I hate the blogs so I don't bother with them. I'm here for the numbers, that's easy to find, easy to read, no strings

attached, take what you want, use what you need, give what you want and skim over what you can't stand.

Some blogs are too deep, people get silly sometimes when they have space all to themselves. 

If I wanted to know how the world felt about non lottery related bs, I'd ask.

Stick to the threads. Cut and dried.

010 122 963 824 684 584 0000 6837 4061 1207 2319 4901 1009 1347 1537

Texas Panhandle
                    United States
                    Member #136843
                    December 20, 2012
                    1354 Posts
                    Posted: October 16, 2014, 10:43 pm - IP Logged

"Ignorant and hypocritical"?

You're projecting.

Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg
                      Zeta Reticuli Star System
                      United States
                      Member #30470
                      January 17, 2006
                      10388 Posts
                      Posted: October 17, 2014, 12:36 am - IP Logged

Gee, a lot of reveals in this thread.

Silly me, I thought threads were rated by topic, not an individual post within the thread.

Don't even get me started on spite ratings, so often made by people who themselves rarely start a thread.

Lep

Those who run the lotteries love it when players look for consistency in something that's designed not to have any.

Lep

There is one and only one 'proven' system, and that is to book the action. No matter the game, let the players pick their own losers.

United States
                        Member #128790
                        June 2, 2012
                        5431 Posts
                        Posted: October 17, 2014, 1:01 am - IP Logged

Silly me, I thought threads were rated by topic, not an individual post within the thread.

Don't even get me started on spite ratings, so often made by people who themselves rarely start a thread.

Lep

Why would you think there were limitations in any category, including this one?  Blue Angel

hearsetrax's avatar - 0118

United States
                          Member #52345
                          May 21, 2007
                          2678 Posts
                          Posted: October 17, 2014, 6:11 am - IP Logged

I hate the blogs so I don't bother with them. I'm here for the numbers, that's easy to find, easy to read, no strings

attached, take what you want, use what you need, give what you want and skim over what you can't stand.

Some blogs are too deep, people get silly sometimes when they have space all to themselves. 

If I wanted to know how the world felt about non lottery related bs, I'd ask.

Stick to the threads. Cut and dried.

and Razz to you and yours

actually thars the albeit rare mini blogger here , that post some interesting nitpics and other misc nonsense that you wouldn't see other wise

including this  http://www.lotterypost.com/blogentry/94683

CDanaT's avatar - tiger avatar_04_hd_pictures_169016.jpg
                            TX
                            United States
                            Member #121193
                            January 4, 2012
                            1637 Posts
                            Posted: October 17, 2014, 6:55 am - IP Logged

Lep

lol CT, just remember, you can fix gormless, there always those that will twist something into what it was never intented to be.... Over the years I have learned, don't get into a p*ssing contest with a skunk because you will come out smelling like the skunk. Yes Nod

pickone4me's avatar - 021414tvlies zpsa453b327.jpg
                              Wisconsin
                              United States
                              Member #104962
                              January 23, 2011
                              1075 Posts
                              Posted: October 17, 2014, 10:01 am - IP Logged

I agree about the "full of hate for conservatives".   I printed out one hate-filled screed a few months back to show some people what an insane person likes to blather on about, but wanted to recycle the paper after I was done, so I lined the bottom of my parrot's cage with it and he looked at me and said "Awk!  That'll be redundant after I get through with it!"

I used to only read Ridge's blog, but b/c of this post, I bookmarked yours and hearsetrax's.   He (Ridge) was banned from several blogs, too.  It's not that they can't handle the truth, they can't understand reason.  Fools and useful idiots, not worth wasting my time on 'em.

I don't use my freebie space here;  I appreciate it, but I've had a freebie Blogger blog for 7+ yrs., ever since MSN Groups closed down.

I remember your personal attacks on me from other times.  You hate it whenever someone points something out that doesn't make sense.  Your post is loaded with nothing, but  hypocrisy.