Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 9:15 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Does anyone read the LP Member Blogs ?

Topic closed. 56 replies. Last post 2 years ago by mikeintexas.

Page 2 of 4
PrintE-mailLink
backwoods ga
United States
Member #155844
May 31, 2014
1886 Posts
Posted: October 17, 2014, 10:11 am - IP Logged

I remember your personal attacks on me from other times.  You hate it whenever someone points something out that doesn't make sense.  Your post is loaded with nothing, but  hypocrisy.

I agree 100000000000000%

rcbbuckeye's avatar - Lottery-043.jpg
    Texas
    United States
    Member #55889
    October 23, 2007
    5588 Posts
    Posted: October 17, 2014, 12:17 pm - IP Logged

LOL.

Let the crying begin.

Todd....Todd! He hurt my feelings. I'm gonna rate him a 1 star!

CAN'T WIN IF YOU'RE NOT IN

A DOLLAR AND A DREAM (OR $2)

Drenick1's avatar - villiarna
      USA
      United States
      Member #152799
      February 25, 2014
      1090 Posts
      Posted: October 17, 2014, 1:15 pm - IP Logged

lol CT, just remember, you can fix gormless, there always those that will twist something into what it was never intented to be.... Over the years I have learned, don't get into a p*ssing contest with a skunk because you will come out smelling like the skunk. Yes Nod

>>don't get in a p*ssing contest with a skunk because you will come out smelling like the skunk<<

So true! you might also come out looking like a chunky monkey or a joker who is only 17.

cbr$'s avatar - maren
        Cordova,Al.
        United States
        Member #104482
        January 15, 2011
        4873 Posts
        Posted: October 17, 2014, 3:38 pm - IP Logged

Does anyone read the LP Member blogs ??  Which blogs are your Favorites ??  Which blogs would you recommend to follow?  Which blogs give lottery wisdom, insight, strategies, etc. other than what is contained in the various Forums [i.e. additional information] ??? 

Somebody please share a list of your Top 10 LP Member Blogs.

Thank you.

P.S. I don't read the Blogs.  There are too many.  I don't know which ones to choose.  It would be random trial and error, which is why I am searching for informed guidance.

I read some of them, I have only [2] favorites, the rest I read if the Title interest me.   hearsetrax's blog & ochoop 17's blog.

mikeintexas's avatar - tx avatar-1.gif
          Texas Panhandle
          United States
          Member #136843
          December 20, 2012
          1262 Posts
          Posted: October 17, 2014, 3:56 pm - IP Logged

I remember your personal attacks on me from other times.  You hate it whenever someone points something out that doesn't make sense.  Your post is loaded with nothing, but  hypocrisy.

Attacks?  I've slept since then, but I recall that you were ranting about California having an unfair advantage in national lotteries.   I - and several others - ridiculed you and deservedly so.  If what I said in this thread didn't make sense, well then....it's obvious you don't have much sense.  I had forgotten about it and you really need to do the same.  (unless you enjoy that sort of thing)

Hanging onto resentment is letting someone you despise live rent-free in your head. - Esther Lederer

Texas Panhandle
            United States
            Member #136843
            December 20, 2012
            1262 Posts
            Posted: October 17, 2014, 3:59 pm - IP Logged

I agree 100000000000000%

Tell me something:  I'm thinking your nickname is a run-on form of "Lil' Darryl", right?  So, does the "Lil' " refer to your physical stature, your intellect or your manhood?

All three, I'm guessin'.

Texas Panhandle
              United States
              Member #136843
              December 20, 2012
              1262 Posts
              Posted: October 17, 2014, 4:01 pm - IP Logged

LOL.

Let the crying begin.

Todd....Todd! He hurt my feelings. I'm gonna rate him a 1 star!

Hey, I might not be five stars, but I'm still a star!

Kentucky
                United States
                Member #32652
                February 14, 2006
                7297 Posts
                Posted: October 17, 2014, 5:17 pm - IP Logged

destinycreation,

There's plenty of lottery information in the blogs but not all blog entries pertain to lotto.

Todd provided the blog feature so people could talk about non lottery topics too.

If the blog feature was created for discussing other stuff, why are lots of the members still discussing "other stuff" in the Lottery Discussion Forum?

Kentucky
                  United States
                  Member #32652
                  February 14, 2006
                  7297 Posts
                  Posted: October 17, 2014, 5:22 pm - IP Logged

Lp blogs remind me of conversation from a Moose Lodge White Knight meeting from 1959

The LP blogs remind me of many observations made anywhere and that's why people use blogs. And when you think about it, doesn't your response belong in a blog?

backwoods ga
                    United States
                    Member #155844
                    May 31, 2014
                    1886 Posts
                    Posted: October 17, 2014, 6:18 pm - IP Logged

Tell me something:  I'm thinking your nickname is a run-on form of "Lil' Darryl", right?  So, does the "Lil' " refer to your physical stature, your intellect or your manhood?

All three, I'm guessin'.

Did the prison give your pod computer privledges again ???

How have you been.

clifford1944's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg
                      Broken Arrow Oklahoma
                      United States
                      Member #85721
                      January 21, 2010
                      159 Posts
                      Posted: October 17, 2014, 6:21 pm - IP Logged

I have not read any blogs yet but with this thread I should.  Thanks Destiny.  I wonder if anyone knows of a good pick 5 blogger.  My wife says that I am the biggest hypocrite around so I am sure that I have any of you here beat.  Maybe I should start blogging too.  cliff

Home, home where I wanted to be.

Texas Panhandle
                        United States
                        Member #136843
                        December 20, 2012
                        1262 Posts
                        Posted: October 17, 2014, 6:35 pm - IP Logged

Did the prison give your pod computer privledges again ???

How have you been.

I've been well, thanks, especially since Bubba got moved out of my cell and transferred to death row.  He must think they still use the electric chair because for his last meal he requested a tub of butter and a large pkg. of popcorn kernels.

Yes, we get to use the computers again, but ours have spell check.

South Carolina
                          United States
                          Member #18322
                          July 9, 2005
                          1704 Posts
                          Posted: October 17, 2014, 6:40 pm - IP Logged

I have just spent time searching through 60 pages of LP Member Blogs, page by page.  I now know why this question, "Which Blogs are worth following", is difficult to answer.  Because the answer is, None of the LP Blogs are really worth following. 

This is what I noticed, searching through 60 pages:

1) The Majority of the Blogs had less than 10 entries.  Many only had 1 - 5 entries. There were very few Blogs with more than 50+  entries.

2) The Majority of the Blogs were Not current.  The last post in many Blogs was 2+ years ago, 2012 or prior. Which would seem to indicate that this Blog Feature is really not being utilized too much anymore, for whatever reason.

3) Too Much Socio - Political contentI know we are allowed to Blog about anything, and obviously the majority of people do.  Personally, I was only searching for Content Rich lottery related Blogs.  I did not pay any attention to whether or not the Socio - Political Blogs were content rich and possibly worth following, because this would be a subjective opinion.

4) The Majority of those Blogs that are Lottery Related, are just a list of numbers, page after page of number lists, with no strategy explanation.  This is what the Forums are for.  People already offer number lists in the various Forums, so why be repetitive in your Blog.

After a 60 page search through Hundreds of Blogs, for my purposes, I concluded that only 2 Blogs might be worth following:

1) SBIP$999 - Content Rich Lottery Blog. She tracks NC & SC, which are the states that I play.

2) MJWinSmith - His Table 1 & Table 2 Strategy produces Winning Numbers Nationwide, which benefits people who play online.

I realize that my conclusions are subjective. I do not intend to offend anyone who does Blog. 

I don't Blog. Perhaps I'll consider starting my own Blog, at some point in time.

In any case, I've answered my own question about the LP Member Blogs.

South Carolina
                            United States
                            Member #18322
                            July 9, 2005
                            1704 Posts
                            Posted: October 17, 2014, 7:14 pm - IP Logged

I have just spent time searching through 60 pages of LP Member Blogs, page by page.  I now know why this question, "Which Blogs are worth following", is difficult to answer.  Because the answer is, None of the LP Blogs are really worth following. 

This is what I noticed, searching through 60 pages:

1) The Majority of the Blogs had less than 10 entries.  Many only had 1 - 5 entries. There were very few Blogs with more than 50+  entries.

2) The Majority of the Blogs were Not current.  The last post in many Blogs was 2+ years ago, 2012 or prior. Which would seem to indicate that this Blog Feature is really not being utilized too much anymore, for whatever reason.

3) Too Much Socio - Political contentI know we are allowed to Blog about anything, and obviously the majority of people do.  Personally, I was only searching for Content Rich lottery related Blogs.  I did not pay any attention to whether or not the Socio - Political Blogs were content rich and possibly worth following, because this would be a subjective opinion.

4) The Majority of those Blogs that are Lottery Related, are just a list of numbers, page after page of number lists, with no strategy explanation.  This is what the Forums are for.  People already offer number lists in the various Forums, so why be repetitive in your Blog.

After a 60 page search through Hundreds of Blogs, for my purposes, I concluded that only 2 Blogs might be worth following:

1) SBIP$999 - Content Rich Lottery Blog. She tracks NC & SC, which are the states that I play.

2) MJWinSmith - His Table 1 & Table 2 Strategy produces Winning Numbers Nationwide, which benefits people who play online.

I realize that my conclusions are subjective. I do not intend to offend anyone who does Blog. 

I don't Blog. Perhaps I'll consider starting my own Blog, at some point in time.

In any case, I've answered my own question about the LP Member Blogs.

As I just stated, I was only searching for Lottery Related Content Rich Blogs, not number lists

Personally, I am NOT into Social - Political Content Blogs.

I AM into INSPIRATIONAL type Blogs. 

Since I didn't pay any attention to the INSPIRATIONAL Blogs when I was searching, perhaps someone could recommend some INSPIRATIONAL type Blogs, which might be worth following.

I do remember Jani Norman's Inspirational type Blog.

Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg
                              Zeta Reticuli Star System
                              United States
                              Member #30470
                              January 17, 2006
                              10345 Posts
                              Posted: October 17, 2014, 7:45 pm - IP Logged

If the blog feature was created for discussing other stuff, why are lots of the members still discussing "other stuff" in the Lottery Discussion Forum?

Because a lot of people just don't get it.........

As they say in the U.S. Army 'There's always 10% that don't get the word".

You've been here for awhile, Stack, are you going to tell us you've never seen Todd post: "Please put this ion your blog".

Those who run the lotteries love it when players look for consistency in something that's designed not to have any.

Lep

There is one and only one 'proven' system, and that is to book the action. No matter the game, let the players pick their own losers.