Welcome Guest
You last visited January 23, 2017, 5:52 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Goose Egg System

Topic closed. 13 replies. Last post 2 years ago by SkyLine69.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Krypton
United States
Member #140102
March 11, 2013
904 Posts
Posted: October 22, 2014, 8:47 am - IP Logged

Can someone explain to me with examples what the Goise a Egg theory or system is?   I've done back reading with tons of info but nothing that explains  How to build the chart? What info goes in the charts etc.... 

Thanks LP friends

Stay In The Vortex, you'll be happy you did ..... Random? Seriously? You want me to believe that?

Tialuvslotto's avatar - Jailin
    Texas
    United States
    Member #150797
    December 31, 2013
    822 Posts
    Posted: October 22, 2014, 11:08 am - IP Logged

Can someone explain to me with examples what the Goise a Egg theory or system is?   I've done back reading with tons of info but nothing that explains  How to build the chart? What info goes in the charts etc.... 

Thanks LP friends

Never heard of it before, but this post by tntea seems to suggest that it uses vtracs for the powerball numbers.  Just reviewing a few posts there seem to be many who share your questions, but few answers ever given.

Hopefully someone else remembers more...

"There is no such thing as luck; only adequate or inadequate preparation to cope with a statistical universe."

~Robert A. Heinlein

winsumloosesum's avatar - Lottery-060.jpg
      Pennsylvania
      United States
      Member #2218
      September 1, 2003
      5397 Posts
      Posted: October 22, 2014, 11:24 am - IP Logged

Thanks LP friends

Golden Goose Egg System

tntea

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/154840

Start one.. I will help you...

copy / paste the last 10 to 12 draws..

All numbers  1-12 will be coded RED... that is the first group

All numbers  13-26 will be coded WHITE.. that is the second Group

All numbers  27-36 will be coded BLUE  . that is the third Group.

Then we will look at the past patterns to determine the next...

garyo1954's avatar - garyo
        Dallas, Texas
        United States
        Member #4549
        May 2, 2004
        1847 Posts
        Posted: October 22, 2014, 1:15 pm - IP Logged

Thanks LP friends

Basically it is a system designed to assign and track low/medium/high patterns by numeral values.

tntea set her values as 1-12 being low, 13-26 being medium, and 27 to 39 being high. For the moment forget all the colors and get that part down. You might want to change your values to reflect the smaller matrix.

1 to 12 being low, 13 to 24 being medium, and 25 to 35/37 being high.

Then count the number of low/medium/high you have in each hit. The first number is how many between 1 and 12 (lows) hit. The second is how many between 13-24 (medium) hit, and the third is how many 25 (highs) and above hit.

For example, last nights Cash5 in Texas was 2 12 22 24 28.

You have 2 lows (2,12). Your first number is 2.

You have two mediums (22,24). Your second number is 2.

You have one high (28). Third digit is 1.

The pattern is then 221. Where does that fall in the overall scheme? Well, here you go.....

The overall results of the matrix is of no concern except for (maybe the last row starting with 792). Those are the totals for each pattern if you are playing a 5/37 game.

In the red box, top row, is the pattern tntea uses. The bottom row is a short "what it means."

221 is 2 low, 2 medium, 1 high. This is highlighted in yellow and you can see, looking at the bottom of the chart, that pattern makes up 13% of the entire matrix. It should hit 13% of the time.

Looking at the entire matrix, patterns 221 (13%), 212 (14%) and 122 (14%) make up 41% of the total. We can then expect about 41 out of every 100 (4 in10) draws to be one of those patterns.

G

Here's the thread you are looking for...

My greatest accomplishment is teaching cats about Vienna Sausage. When I need a friend, all I need do is walk outside, pop open a can, and every little critter in the neighborhood drops by to say "Hi!"

Igamble's avatar - spider
          nj
          United States
          Member #145657
          August 10, 2013
          1000 Posts
          Posted: October 22, 2014, 3:14 pm - IP Logged

Basically it is a system designed to assign and track low/medium/high patterns by numeral values.

tntea set her values as 1-12 being low, 13-26 being medium, and 27 to 39 being high. For the moment forget all the colors and get that part down. You might want to change your values to reflect the smaller matrix.

1 to 12 being low, 13 to 24 being medium, and 25 to 35/37 being high.

Then count the number of low/medium/high you have in each hit. The first number is how many between 1 and 12 (lows) hit. The second is how many between 13-24 (medium) hit, and the third is how many 25 (highs) and above hit.

For example, last nights Cash5 in Texas was 2 12 22 24 28.

You have 2 lows (2,12). Your first number is 2.

You have two mediums (22,24). Your second number is 2.

You have one high (28). Third digit is 1.

The pattern is then 221. Where does that fall in the overall scheme? Well, here you go.....

The overall results of the matrix is of no concern except for (maybe the last row starting with 792). Those are the totals for each pattern if you are playing a 5/37 game.

In the red box, top row, is the pattern tntea uses. The bottom row is a short "what it means."

221 is 2 low, 2 medium, 1 high. This is highlighted in yellow and you can see, looking at the bottom of the chart, that pattern makes up 13% of the entire matrix. It should hit 13% of the time.

Looking at the entire matrix, patterns 221 (13%), 212 (14%) and 122 (14%) make up 41% of the total. We can then expect about 41 out of every 100 (4 in10) draws to be one of those patterns.

G

Here's the thread you are looking for...

Hello ,

I am also reading this and i have read her 5/37 schooling.I hope she has hit a JP by now ,what a treasure she was and  is,so much info on her past posts.

If it's possible can you get from the program you are using the percentage for e/o subsets and for  each one of them how much it represents in percentages from the total e/o combinations in  the 212matrix ? 

I don't have a pen and paper handy otherwise i would have get to work and write down the total possible e/o permutations for the 212 ,but your program probably gives it much faster...

Thank you.

Dallas, Texas
            United States
            Member #4549
            May 2, 2004
            1847 Posts
            Posted: October 22, 2014, 3:57 pm - IP Logged

Hello ,

I am also reading this and i have read her 5/37 schooling.I hope she has hit a JP by now ,what a treasure she was and  is,so much info on her past posts.

If it's possible can you get from the program you are using the percentage for e/o subsets and for  each one of them how much it represents in percentages from the total e/o combinations in  the 212matrix ? 

I don't have a pen and paper handy otherwise i would have get to work and write down the total possible e/o permutations for the 212 ,but your program probably gives it much faster...

Thank you.

Not sure I have it in the same form she was using. I have it in the basic breakdown of E/O numbers like this...

And in the basic breakdown of E/O numbers in each set like this....

Second half....

Think tntea was a teacher. She gave a concept and added another concept.  Unless a person accepted the first concept they would never understand where she was going. She was/is an excellent teacher.

May have to go back and read that thread again and rethink it myself.

G

My greatest accomplishment is teaching cats about Vienna Sausage. When I need a friend, all I need do is walk outside, pop open a can, and every little critter in the neighborhood drops by to say "Hi!"

nj
              United States
              Member #145657
              August 10, 2013
              1000 Posts
              Posted: October 22, 2014, 11:20 pm - IP Logged

Not sure I have it in the same form she was using. I have it in the basic breakdown of E/O numbers like this...

And in the basic breakdown of E/O numbers in each set like this....

Second half....

Think tntea was a teacher. She gave a concept and added another concept.  Unless a person accepted the first concept they would never understand where she was going. She was/is an excellent teacher.

May have to go back and read that thread again and rethink it myself.

G

Nice ! It looks more precise like this.Thank you.You are so great with the programing and input/output of data.Precise and fast !

Q-I total the 3e2o percentages and i get 0.324  .is 6 ×0.036 and 4×0.027.Why is it 0.32 and not 32% ,or maybe i should have asked why the breakdown is in 0.percenatge and not 3.6% and 2.7% respectively-that will add to 32%then Of total possible combinations.

Dallas, Texas
                United States
                Member #4549
                May 2, 2004
                1847 Posts
                Posted: October 23, 2014, 12:19 am - IP Logged

Remember when I said if I felt like this program had any merit, I'd start writing a screen for it?

Well, I pulled out Visual Studio and started writing. Very little is set in stone at the moment.......

One major realization is the more interactive you make it, the more confusing it will be.

First, the Three Numbers choice is probably not a good idea. Any three numbers in a 5/37 game will return 32 combinations throughout the entire matrix. Searching a state game might return 1 or 3 or 0 results unless you have 20,000 draws or more. Makes me wonder if the third box is wasted space.

I envisioned the Even/Odd Total and Even/Odd Pattern boxes to be an either/or choice. But Murphy's Law, "Anything that can go wrong, will" overrules me. No doubt somewhere along the line someone would chose "3Even/2Odd" and in the next box choose"EOEEO" or some such which would return no results and cause frustration for the user. That may come down to one or the other. And that is a hard choice since the Totals would reflect a wider variety of choices, while the patterns would be more specific in narrowing where the evens and odds fall.

Front Digit Pattern is set. Even if I trash the rest of the program that stays.

Lo/Mid/Hi Pattern will likely follow tntea's digit pattern. Yeah, that could be confusing, but I like it better than LLLLL or LLMMH which can be just as confusing.

Positions to Look In is a mess. Again, Murphy's Law. Some one chooses 1,24,35 and tries to search in the 234 position. Null results since 1 can't fall in the second position. Same with trying to search for 33,34,35 in the 123 position. Can't be done. So that would be confusing. Thinking that would be a great place for a progress bar.

Sum Range is going to be done FSUM and BSUM. Done Deal.

Span Low to High - not a fan of it, but you never know.

UT, the number of individual digits will stay. Choosing to search for each set containing five individual digits will produce a lot of hits. On the other hand, that opens the possibility of changing the Three Numbers block into 3 to 8 blocks for digits.

The rest, everything in the red boxes, are placeholders.

All in all, its not a bad idea, but demonstrates the reason I've always stuck to spreadheets. With a spreadsheet you can go back and look at exactly what you want. A program says, "Here's the result, now leave me alone." Which might be a good thing to put in the progress bar.......lol

Maybe tomorrow, I'll find the time to make some changes, add a drop down menu, and I don't know. Maybe do a Pick3 version to see if/how it works before jumping in the big pool.

G

Dallas, Texas
                  United States
                  Member #4549
                  May 2, 2004
                  1847 Posts
                  Posted: October 23, 2014, 12:21 am - IP Logged

Nice ! It looks more precise like this.Thank you.You are so great with the programing and input/output of data.Precise and fast !

Q-I total the 3e2o percentages and i get 0.324  .is 6 ×0.036 and 4×0.027.Why is it 0.32 and not 32% ,or maybe i should have asked why the breakdown is in 0.percenatge and not 3.6% and 2.7% respectively-that will add to 32%then Of total possible combinations.

My Bad. Didn't change the decimals to percentages in Excel before doing the copy.

.03 would be 3%.

.3 would be 30%.

Sorry for the confusion.

G

nj
                    United States
                    Member #145657
                    August 10, 2013
                    1000 Posts
                    Posted: October 23, 2014, 12:29 pm - IP Logged

My Bad. Didn't change the decimals to percentages in Excel before doing the copy.

.03 would be 3%.

.3 would be 30%.

Sorry for the confusion.

G

Allrighty.Thank you.

As far as the program you developing with the filtering isn't it more duable and within reach to hit the JP,if only 2-3filters are used ?For ex. If i use eeeoo down to eeoe in this order that is 3.6% chances  in this filter,and then filter some more using h/l that wil reduce the combos but also percentage ratio of possible good winning combos.I do know even using h/l filter would leave many combos and still give good plays but in how many months they will show i wonder..anyway we are on a good progress here.

Btw-have you used LOTWIN software ?-they do have many available filters-maybe take some inspiration from there Winkand this program judging from the screen templates looks very profesional.I have to get windows pc and install it and see how it works.

jimjwright's avatar - Yellow 3.png
                      Park City, UT
                      United States
                      Member #69864
                      January 18, 2009
                      995 Posts
                      Posted: October 23, 2014, 2:29 pm - IP Logged

Should I dare mention this might be better suited to Ion Saliu's Lie Strategy?

I would start smaller and see what can be done at the Pick 3 level.

Optimally when I design a system I want the following two types of filters:

1) 1 Filter that excludes numbers from consideration.
                      2) 1 Filter that includes numbers for consideration.

Preferably where 1) eliminates a lot of numbers and 2) includes a small number of numbers.

You can think of this as solving the problem from both ends so to speak.

The third rule is can I reasonably predict the probability of 1) and 2) occurring to know if this is a profitable endeavor to continue.

Ultimately it always seems to come down to timing your filters into a window of opportunity.

Jimmy

Dallas, Texas
                        United States
                        Member #4549
                        May 2, 2004
                        1847 Posts
                        Posted: October 24, 2014, 2:49 am - IP Logged

Should I dare mention this might be better suited to Ion Saliu's Lie Strategy?

I would start smaller and see what can be done at the Pick 3 level.

Optimally when I design a system I want the following two types of filters:

1) 1 Filter that excludes numbers from consideration.
                        2) 1 Filter that includes numbers for consideration.

Preferably where 1) eliminates a lot of numbers and 2) includes a small number of numbers.

You can think of this as solving the problem from both ends so to speak.

The third rule is can I reasonably predict the probability of 1) and 2) occurring to know if this is a profitable endeavor to continue.

Ultimately it always seems to come down to timing your filters into a window of opportunity.

Jimmy

Thanks Jim! Be dared to mention anything you got, positive or negative.  This was something I told Skyline I would look into.

Still not sure I will or not. And not going to pressure myself. If it happens I'll slip into it. Never felt the need to have a front panel on anything. Got to hand it to the guys who do. They write, correct, update, distribute and answer all the tech questions. Whew! Not sure I cold do that. Or want too.

As it is, I can come in here, read a post and knock out a response in an hour or so. I like that.

I normally start a program with the smaller game as well. Easiest way to know the code works when you get to the bigger games. That's a big plus when you do it a lot.

Stats are in the picture. As are subsets. If/when it happens.

G

Milano
                          Italy
                          Member #160301
                          October 24, 2014
                          1 Posts
                          Posted: October 24, 2014, 7:38 am - IP Logged

Thank you very much guys :)

Krypton
                            United States
                            Member #140102
                            March 11, 2013
                            904 Posts
                            Posted: October 24, 2014, 11:33 am - IP Logged

I appreciate it folks, have some reading to do.... Thanks

Stay In The Vortex, you'll be happy you did ..... Random? Seriously? You want me to believe that?