Welcome Guest
You last visited December 10, 2016, 11:28 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

I don't get excited about box hits or playing 50 to 100 numbers

Topic closed. 23 replies. Last post 2 years ago by Tami333.

Page 2 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
Jani Norman's avatar - fiftyways
OHIO
United States
Member #4164
March 27, 2004
14586 Posts
Posted: October 30, 2014, 11:11 am - IP Logged

A box hit will at least keep you playing all week, verses trying to get a hit, I can hit straight only when I've done all the head work it takes to get a straight hit just as MzDuff says, and i hit more than I lose............

I thank God everyday for all the little things that I did not expect...........

"I am what I am by the grace of God."

Kitfany

http://www.ohiolottery.com/

Albany, GA
    United States
    Member #100611
    November 15, 2010
    10164 Posts
    Posted: October 30, 2014, 11:12 am - IP Logged

Gotta agree on this one.

Simple observation will show you that, all those numbers are simply not needed.

I think it's just a result of incomplete systems. Figuring out only half of a technique.

But to each it's own. Some do it for a hobby others play for real$. That is what makes LP,LP.

Now str8's...hmmm...those are harder to catch unless it's a double number

or you have only 1-3 correct(the actual winner) numbers unmatched.

Dr. Lottery is talking about something different. I think he is talking about picking a small group of numbers and just staying with them for the long term. It works for him because he is a naturally lucky player. He has won an extraordinary amount of money in the C3 and C4. I'm just the opposite. It would never work for me since I have not the slightest bit of so-called  "luck". My small group of numbers would not hit for years and years, until the one night I decided not to play and then of course, BOOM, the number finally drops. I only play Cash 4, but I find the numbers to be in a constant state of flux, so therefore my list gets adjusted daily, draw by draw, according to current trends, patterns, due digits, etc. This is where the "1-off" factor becomes a problem and the list of numbers played gets longer as you try to map out the exact order hit and close off the many avenues of escape.

samgirl280's avatar - Lottery-008.jpg
      nassau,bahamas
      Bahamas
      Member #156320
      June 15, 2014
      1197 Posts
      Posted: October 30, 2014, 11:29 am - IP Logged

Thanks all critics for making me realize anyone can post 100 numbers and get a raggedy ass box hit...

I'm straight or nothing

Great Point Mr Lildarryl......

Just Wanted to point out something very interesting,

I think really it has only to do with the choice you make at a Given Moment..

Even So it is Fact that a Million people can each post a Billion numbers each,

And that One person may have an Infinite numbers to post at one Time Frame.

But the point of the Whole Real Point of Gambling is....

The Game is Not Designed for anyone to Win...

Nor was it created as a Means of a Solution to making anyone Rich beyond their dreams...

Its purpose is for the Support of Education and the Help in respect to Future Developments

not your daily try to guess a number win money fantasy....

What i wish to point is the Fact...

The Game was created so that we as the Future Generation were able to formulate a means

of getting a Fair Share of the Pie ,but creating a Formulation in Respect to the Lottery Game 

you wish to address and finding that it becomes useful to you ,not the Company or Crowd...

Yes of coarse its stupid to post a bunch of numbers and get dumbed up off a box,

its just that Many just will never get the True Understanding of the Game...

There are Millions of ways to Win...

Play back past draws and wait..

Play 0 and 1 with sets..{eg}.12..23..34..45 etc and win everyday..

Play Dynamical Systems and watch your Money Grow...

Play Age ...Birthdays..on and on...

Its Just up to YOU to have experience the Dynamics of True Winning..

Until That Day,.....

There will always be threads like these,,

Were the exhausted go to Exhaled....

Like me...

Hello Guys..

"'The thing that hurts us the most,is to witness the Future and still deny the Past""

CTNY's avatar - Lottery-062.jpg
        New Haven, CT - Queens, NY
        United States
        Member #98740
        October 13, 2010
        5432 Posts
        Posted: October 30, 2014, 11:30 am - IP Logged

Dr. Lottery is talking about something different. I think he is talking about picking a small group of numbers and just staying with them for the long term. It works for him because he is a naturally lucky player. He has won an extraordinary amount of money in the C3 and C4. I'm just the opposite. It would never work for me since I have not the slightest bit of so-called  "luck". My small group of numbers would not hit for years and years, until the one night I decided not to play and then of course, BOOM, the number finally drops. I only play Cash 4, but I find the numbers to be in a constant state of flux, so therefore my list gets adjusted daily, draw by draw, according to current trends, patterns, due digits, etc. This is where the "1-off" factor becomes a problem and the list of numbers played gets longer as you try to map out the exact order hit and close off the many avenues of escape.

I think he is talking about picking a small group of numbers and just staying with them for the long term.

Yip...that's exactly what he's talking about and I addressed it and elaborated a bit.

Luck is cool and all but picking the right set of numbers makes all the difference.

Whether your list is huge or really small...if you don't pick the right

set of numbers(numbers that will hit in a very short period) then you're shnit outta luck!!

Risk management is key. I will never hold a set for too long unless its for a Str8!!

The goal is to approach the Pick 3 & Pick 4 game sensibly and systematically!! Wink

I'm not like the guy who predicted the end of the world and nothing happened.

Albany, GA
          United States
          Member #100611
          November 15, 2010
          10164 Posts
          Posted: October 30, 2014, 11:32 am - IP Logged

I think he is talking about picking a small group of numbers and just staying with them for the long term.

Yip...that's exactly what he's talking about and I addressed it and elaborated a bit.

Luck is cool and all but picking the right set of numbers makes all the difference.

Whether your list is huge or really small...if you don't pick the right

set of numbers(numbers that will hit in a very short period) then you're shnit outta luck!!

Risk management is key. I will never hold a set for too long unless its for a Str8!!

Very true !

kimber45's avatar - yesnurse
            saint louis, mo.
            United States
            Member #143091
            May 24, 2013
            813 Posts
            Posted: October 30, 2014, 11:38 am - IP Logged

hello, ms ctny, can you help over in MO. please. thank you.

backwoods ga
              United States
              Member #155844
              May 31, 2014
              1896 Posts
              Posted: October 30, 2014, 11:41 am - IP Logged

hello, ms ctny, can you help over in MO. please. thank you.

She has skillz.

parkerdog48's avatar - butterfly2
                st.charles mo
                United States
                Member #160047
                October 16, 2014
                1657 Posts
                Posted: October 30, 2014, 3:45 pm - IP Logged

yes please us in MO COULD REALLY USE A LITTLE HELP PLEEEEASE and thank you very much

Tami333's avatar - winifrid
                  Michigan
                  United States
                  Member #139344
                  February 20, 2013
                  1142 Posts
                  Posted: November 1, 2014, 1:38 pm - IP Logged

A box hit will at least keep you playing all week, verses trying to get a hit, I can hit straight only when I've done all the head work it takes to get a straight hit just as MzDuff says, and i hit more than I lose............

I thank God everyday for all the little things that I did not expect...........

I agree.  On the 4-digit I go for the straight on 4 sets of numbers but play a couple extra box for the same reason to "keep me playing". But on the 3-digit I never play box, just straight and a few 2-way.