Welcome Guest
You last visited January 17, 2017, 10:48 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

The Anniversary of The Greatest Pick3 System on the Planet.

Topic closed. 224 replies. Last post 2 years ago by jimjwright.

Page 9 of 15
PrintE-mailLink
samgirl280's avatar - Lottery-008.jpg
nassau,bahamas
Bahamas
Member #156320
June 15, 2014
1210 Posts
Posted: November 6, 2014, 6:38 pm - IP Logged

AND THE CRY WENT OUT ACROSS THE LAND....... LEAVE ME ALONE; LEAVE ME ALONE AND FOR THOSE WHO WISH TO FOLLOW ME......LET THEM FEEL FREE TO DO SO BY SITTING BACK AND ENJOYING THE RIDE I HAVE PREPARED FOR THEM DOWN THE PROVERBIAL GARDEN PATH !

Wow so the point with all of you who came on this thread with no respect of due care just wish to

have your says place in the viewing public Eyes,

HMMMMmm

Lets see.

Again .....

Exactly what is the Thing that itch you all to get cranky and say what you want

is it all because the stuff that you are witnessing seem just to Unreal for your Mundane BRAINS

Sorry i guess i Didnt say it Clear Enough Before,,,

What i'm doing is ..Exploiting the True Weakness of the Lottery Pick3..

By Sharing with the world the Solution All along.

Now for the Real Confusion Makers.....

Why do you consistantly nagg at the fact that you wish for this to be like how you would like it...

Really are You Guys Serious...

"'The thing that hurts us the most,is to witness the Future and still deny the Past""

United States
    Member #110594
    May 8, 2011
    885 Posts
    Posted: November 6, 2014, 6:47 pm - IP Logged

Wow so the point with all of you who came on this thread with no respect of due care just wish to

HMMMMmm

Lets see.

Again .....

is it all because the stuff that you are witnessing seem just to Unreal for your Mundane BRAINS

Why do you consistantly nagg at the fact that you wish for this to be like how you would like it...

"THE QUANTUM INFINITY GAUNTLET..."

It's better to practice silence than to preachBS

nassau,bahamas
      Bahamas
      Member #156320
      June 15, 2014
      1210 Posts
      Posted: November 6, 2014, 6:58 pm - IP Logged

Well u do need an online account to play all states.

Its hard to explain. Like he never explained it a thru z

I just kept reading and looked at forensics of his predictions.

I'm bad at explaining.  But its  best to play after a few days of pair eliminating

Say after mon  tue wed thur. You have these unplayed pairs 

All states

03 67 06 39 14 74

You'd play

036 670 039 471 674

All states. 

This is just my interpretation

And Lildarryl since i see that you may stand out to be the Wiser One From the United Stated....

You can Interpret this Secret Information.

it would be very useful....

Reason is the capacity for consciously making sense of things, applying logic, for establishing and verifying facts,

and changing or justifying practices, institutions, and beliefs based on new or existing information...

The True reason i guess Jealousy,envy and Foolishness

takes place here is because for someone to come across this thread

and see someone post 50 Million Numbers

and Talk about best system in world,

would cause Anarchy to happen,

Especially when if this was the case that Everyday that went

by every Single day produced Mastery

the problem i guess to was Instructions...

INSTRUCTIONSGreen laugh

How can there be confusion because of the instructions,

"'The thing that hurts us the most,is to witness the Future and still deny the Past""

nassau,bahamas
        Bahamas
        Member #156320
        June 15, 2014
        1210 Posts
        Posted: November 6, 2014, 7:01 pm - IP Logged

"THE QUANTUM INFINITY GAUNTLET..."

It's better to practice silence than to preachBS

Original Post by flossdog

Finally you got your piece in..

nassau,bahamas
          Bahamas
          Member #156320
          June 15, 2014
          1210 Posts
          Posted: November 6, 2014, 7:06 pm - IP Logged

HMMMMmm

Lets see.

Again .....

Now i Get it Now,

THE CREATOR IS CORRECT>>>>

Everyone Mad Now because the Information that they witnessed

was indeed entirely Correct Information,

and Lost to the Dumb decisions that

they made in the States that they live in,

All the While the Results Were here all along

IN THEIR FACE>>

BUT NOW TRYING TO CONFUSE ME FOR THEIR LOST>.

Try AGAIN>.

nassau,bahamas
            Bahamas
            Member #156320
            June 15, 2014
            1210 Posts
            Posted: November 6, 2014, 7:17 pm - IP Logged

So here we will witness and Win,

Why it was said a Year Past That Gambling the Pick3 Was Truly Done correctly in a Week Time.....

..........................................................................

THE QUANTUM INFINITY GAUNTLET...

.....................................................................

023 037 034 079 127 249 346 376 679

Consider This the Last Indefinite

025 026 035 038 051 125 178 

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

That would mean this is whats left then,,

I think someone said...BILLSPIT.....

I Think it Was..

..flossdog..

023 037 034 079 127 249 346 376 679 .

Nov/06/2014 EWV West Virginia 205 2424

So i wonder if it be these same People who wish to see

you Fall..

United States
              Member #147678
              October 9, 2013
              1354 Posts
              Posted: November 6, 2014, 7:26 pm - IP Logged

Samgirl why bother to show the skill to people who won't except it. They want want winning numbers you know what pay to win or get out. Everyone on this <snip> forum bashes n bashes hmmmmm I wonder are ya all loosing. Just maybe ya would play our way here. Jealousy n envy is the vibe I feel here. You see I was once broke n determined and doubted all this mumble science stuff. Then I realize after months of observations and watching what this creator did was made the game simple. You gotta give to get. You deed on omg a ton of numbers so what. Everyone on this site post Numbers. Do they know why they posted .. Ummm no they use and copy other people stuff.at least here the elite team is giving u the wins in ur face. Which I'm part of. And no I don't live in Bahamas, I'm a normal Rican in florida enjoying my millions. Guess what I started this game with a pissy $150.00 and have made over 20mil using this system given to this site for free. Take steps. N realize without Witt you be stuck playing .50 boxes in the store. U wanna win play game correct. BTW  the same energy used to bash us elite team members use it against 5he game. Don't let numbers control you. You control the numbers. Math is numbers plus science. Everything in this world universe is based off science, your car your house the <snip> toilet u sh*t in is deprived from science. If u can't handle the notion of how this free system is set fq you read and leave. If u doubt it test it. Spend hundred dollars on false numbers. Week after week numbers change for a reason. I wonder why. Is a computer or science, wait did science make the machine. Hmmm I wonder. Either ya in it to win or you not. BTW this system also works in 4ball as well. So on that note don't be judgmental without trying. Samgirl constantly explaining about the universe and quantum physics because it all based off that.if the lingo to much to handle then focus on the numbers given to you. If in doubt go on google search it up. We all human we make mistakes, just cause example 179 was posted n didn't fall guess what it was offered for a reason. And bang next day if fell in mor then one place. This creator is like no other system on here. BTW to comment on 4ball $100,000 a month ha ha I make that off one set in one house as str so if u want to  make a 100.00 per day  per house go ahhead spend hundreds on false numbers. or 1 mil a week. It s all up to you. Not person giving you the answers. Hmmm a simple set 025 so be smart and play it all options 205 502 250etc... You will win. Or be cheap and get mad when u say fuk I should have play that list or sit back and say wow I won 5k for trying. Done period. BTW only selected People will understand this science. 

This post has been automatically changed by the Lottery Post computer system to remove inappropriate content and/or spam.

nassau,bahamas
                Bahamas
                Member #156320
                June 15, 2014
                1210 Posts
                Posted: November 6, 2014, 7:34 pm - IP Logged

Samgirl why bother to show the skill to people who won't except it. They want want winning numbers you know what pay to win or get out. Everyone on this <snip> forum bashes n bashes hmmmmm I wonder are ya all loosing. Just maybe ya would play our way here. Jealousy n envy is the vibe I feel here. You see I was once broke n determined and doubted all this mumble science stuff. Then I realize after months of observations and watching what this creator did was made the game simple. You gotta give to get. You deed on omg a ton of numbers so what. Everyone on this site post Numbers. Do they know why they posted .. Ummm no they use and copy other people stuff.at least here the elite team is giving u the wins in ur face. Which I'm part of. And no I don't live in Bahamas, I'm a normal Rican in florida enjoying my millions. Guess what I started this game with a pissy $150.00 and have made over 20mil using this system given to this site for free. Take steps. N realize without Witt you be stuck playing .50 boxes in the store. U wanna win play game correct. BTW  the same energy used to bash us elite team members use it against 5he game. Don't let numbers control you. You control the numbers. Math is numbers plus science. Everything in this world universe is based off science, your car your house the <snip> toilet u sh*t in is deprived from science. If u can't handle the notion of how this free system is set fq you read and leave. If u doubt it test it. Spend hundred dollars on false numbers. Week after week numbers change for a reason. I wonder why. Is a computer or science, wait did science make the machine. Hmmm I wonder. Either ya in it to win or you not. BTW this system also works in 4ball as well. So on that note don't be judgmental without trying. Samgirl constantly explaining about the universe and quantum physics because it all based off that.if the lingo to much to handle then focus on the numbers given to you. If in doubt go on google search it up. We all human we make mistakes, just cause example 179 was posted n didn't fall guess what it was offered for a reason. And bang next day if fell in mor then one place. This creator is like no other system on here. BTW to comment on 4ball $100,000 a month ha ha I make that off one set in one house as str so if u want to  make a 100.00 per day  per house go ahhead spend hundreds on false numbers. or 1 mil a week. It s all up to you. Not person giving you the answers. Hmmm a simple set 025 so be smart and play it all options 205 502 250etc... You will win. Or be cheap and get mad when u say fuk I should have play that list or sit back and say wow I won 5k for trying. Done period. BTW only selected People will understand this science. 

This post has been automatically changed by the Lottery Post computer system to remove inappropriate content and/or spam.

WOW....

Omg Thank You....

I Still Think that 

In The Tri States was to Simple and Easy To Win

there is a Full Moon Tonight

The Creator Talked About it..

But i guess the Science of the Moon 

is just to much for people to believe..

nassau,bahamas
                  Bahamas
                  Member #156320
                  June 15, 2014
                  1210 Posts
                  Posted: November 6, 2014, 7:42 pm - IP Logged

I think someone said...BILLSPIT.....

I Think it Was..

..flossdog..

023 037 034 079 127 249 346 376 679 .

Nov/06/2014 EWV West Virginia 205 2424

So i wonder if it be these same People who wish to see

you Fall..

So Wow Trust me if i might bragg but this was a Mega Whopper hit.

And Went ever Harder because of All the Stupid Confusion Earlier Today...

Nov/06/2014 EMN Minnesota*  721

.........................................................................

The Creator's own Infinity number

023 037 034 079 127 249 346 376 679 . ......................................................

025 026 035 038 051 125 178 ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

United States
                    Member #147678
                    October 9, 2013
                    1354 Posts
                    Posted: November 6, 2014, 7:47 pm - IP Logged

023 037 034 079 127 249 346 376 679 . ......................................................

025 026 035 038 051 125 178 ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

I Agree!

btw took in 270k combined between 444 and 127 combo, , so heads up ppl, m oney is there, spend it to make it

the number you don't play is the number that shows 90% of the time...

dont miss out, skip the science stuff if it confuses you that much, focus on the wins of the day

Winner
                      South Carolina
                      United States
                      Member #155844
                      May 31, 2014
                      1926 Posts
                      Posted: November 6, 2014, 7:47 pm - IP Logged

...........................................................

For folks who see he post 127 and see 721 hit.  And say ok 

I think when list is short he plays more permitations

Example for 127

Youd play 127 172 721 712 217 271 for a few dollars each straight..

Hit in a state and Jackpot. 

Sharing is caring.

Chris's avatar - DiscoBallGlowing
                        Battle Creek, MI
                        United States
                        Member #2131
                        August 21, 2003
                        554 Posts
                        Posted: November 6, 2014, 7:51 pm - IP Logged

any predictions for michigan

United States
                          Member #147678
                          October 9, 2013
                          1354 Posts
                          Posted: November 6, 2014, 7:53 pm - IP Logged

Example for 127

Sharing is caring.

yes of course, why put every set up out when the number is there, ok so 127, posted cause that is the way it should come, but as nature has it, it camn flip or change pattern, point is number came out, so if you even play 1.00 box online or how ever you play it, its 150.00 more then you had, for go and play .25 each pattern combo box and guess what it equals same amount str, so rather play $1.00 str for 900.00 and $1.00 box for 150.00 hmm take your pick but odds are in your hand, so even at $1.00 box its 149.00 dollars more then you had, and then u take that same 149.00 and rebett it else where and build up.

i took 150.00 and made a spread across minium 7 houses and play str and boxes and gross over 10k from few numbers, just use the system its ur biggest gain

nassau,bahamas
                            Bahamas
                            Member #156320
                            June 15, 2014
                            1210 Posts
                            Posted: November 6, 2014, 7:54 pm - IP Logged

Example for 127

Sharing is caring.

Just do me One Favour Please Mr Lildarryl......

My Name is Samantha Simone Please stop taking Me.....

ME>>>>As the MasterMind Behind All This.

I'm Not Mike27 ,

He Got banned From this Lottery Post awhile Back for being a Who he was,

Now i will say this,

that i do post sometimes word for word what he says post but please dont give all

the credit to me like that or mix me up please..

Thanks Sam280..

nassau,bahamas
                              Bahamas
                              Member #156320
                              June 15, 2014
                              1210 Posts
                              Posted: November 6, 2014, 8:09 pm - IP Logged

I Understand what your Saying Mr.Chris,

But I just love the Feeling I Get showing off the Creator Masterpiece and see how

there are so many out there Gambling in this World Clueless to how they Lost and loose all

their precious Hard Earn Money Everyday...

That

733 In Miami is the Same as The One Indefinite Number

But Wow...

Page 9 of 15