Welcome Guest
You last visited December 7, 2016, 5:07 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Will blocking be offered out in the forums in the future?

Topic closed. 18 replies. Last post 2 years ago by PrinceRene.

Page 1 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
pickone4me's avatar - 021414tvlies zpsa453b327.jpg
Wisconsin
United States
Member #104962
January 23, 2011
1075 Posts
Posted: November 9, 2014, 11:20 am - IP Logged

Will the blocking feature be offered out in the forums for regular members in the future?  I have only received one bad private message my whole time here,  the real problems that need to be blocked are actually out in the forums.

Trump 2016!

South Carolina
    United States
    Member #18322
    July 9, 2005
    1704 Posts
    Posted: November 9, 2014, 1:35 pm - IP Logged

Will the blocking feature be offered out in the forums for regular members in the future?  I have only received one bad private message my whole time here,  the real problems that need to be blocked are actually out in the forums.

You mean Block someone from posting on your Thread, if they start bashing you ???

Bashing is subjective.  Some people are very sensitive to criticism and/or constructive feedback.

California
      United States
      Member #141204
      April 7, 2013
      280 Posts
      Posted: November 9, 2014, 2:23 pm - IP Logged

you really think Todd has nothing better to do than to appease you? You have been making claims about how Powerball and Mega Millions are rigged by MUSL in favor of California and yet you offer no evidence.

So why wouldn't you expect people to call you out on your claims? Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.

California
        United States
        Member #141204
        April 7, 2013
        280 Posts
        Posted: November 9, 2014, 2:35 pm - IP Logged

You mean Block someone from posting on your Thread, if they start bashing you ???

Bashing is subjective.  Some people are very sensitive to criticism and/or constructive feedback.

If you honestly thought in your own mind that people were bashing you in the forums, why in the world would you want to block them? That would make things even worse because they would just continue to bash you and now you wouldn't even be able to defend yourself because now they are bashing you and you have no clue what is being said about you.

For the record, I want to make it clear that I don't think bashing is going on in the LP forums.

Wisconsin
          United States
          Member #104962
          January 23, 2011
          1075 Posts
          Posted: November 10, 2014, 10:23 am - IP Logged

This is what I am talking about,  I haven't mentioned a thing about california ( until now ) in this topic,  and a few of them are already harassing me.  If you don't like my position on questioning consecutive wins, then stop responding to my comments.   Stop trying to convince me that the MUSL is 100% honest.

Trump 2016!

Wisconsin
            United States
            Member #104962
            January 23, 2011
            1075 Posts
            Posted: November 10, 2014, 10:27 am - IP Logged

No,  there are more nearly a dozen watch dogs around here that will start barking at anyone that questions wins from certain states.

Trump 2016!

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
              mid-Ohio
              United States
              Member #9
              March 24, 2001
              19826 Posts
              Posted: November 10, 2014, 11:12 am - IP Logged

Sounds like you just want more benefits  than are offered us clowns who are too cheap to upgrade to a premium membership. Clown

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

Wisconsin
                United States
                Member #104962
                January 23, 2011
                1075 Posts
                Posted: November 10, 2014, 11:59 am - IP Logged

Sounds like you just want more benefits  than are offered us clowns who are too cheap to upgrade to a premium membership. Clown

I didn't ask in that way.  I am not telling the website owner what to do,  I am asking if there is plans to, in the future.  I have only had one bad PM the whole time here,  the problems are out in the forum area,  not in PM.

Trump 2016!

California
                  United States
                  Member #141204
                  April 7, 2013
                  280 Posts
                  Posted: November 10, 2014, 11:12 pm - IP Logged

This is what I am talking about,  I haven't mentioned a thing about california ( until now ) in this topic,  and a few of them are already harassing me.  If you don't like my position on questioning consecutive wins, then stop responding to my comments.   Stop trying to convince me that the MUSL is 100% honest.

"I haven't mentioned a thing about california ( until now )in this topic,"

you mention California every where else. LOL

I'll respond to any comment I want and there is nothing you can do to stop me. If you don't like people responding to your comments in the forum, then stop posting in the forums. Stop trying to convince me that MUSL is rigging Powerball and Mega Millions in CA's favor.

California
                    United States
                    Member #141204
                    April 7, 2013
                    280 Posts
                    Posted: November 10, 2014, 11:15 pm - IP Logged

yeah I agree with you. He doesn't pay for a premium  membership but he wants more benefits. He has a real sense of entitlement. He thinks everyone should cater to his wants. 

I'm a free user too but at least I have never asked Todd for anything. I'm happy with the free service he is providing.

Wisconsin
                      United States
                      Member #104962
                      January 23, 2011
                      1075 Posts
                      Posted: November 11, 2014, 9:04 am - IP Logged

"I haven't mentioned a thing about california ( until now )in this topic,"

you mention California every where else. LOL

I'll respond to any comment I want and there is nothing you can do to stop me. If you don't like people responding to your comments in the forum, then stop posting in the forums. Stop trying to convince me that MUSL is rigging Powerball and Mega Millions in CA's favor.

That is a pretty arrogant attitude,  So basically you're saying you have a right to harass me for my point of view?

You need to Stop trying to convince me that MUSL is  NOT rigging Powerball and Mega Millions in CA's  or NY's favor.   As far as ordering me to stop posting about it, that sounds like a sense of entitlement right on the money.

Trump 2016!

California
                        United States
                        Member #141204
                        April 7, 2013
                        280 Posts
                        Posted: November 11, 2014, 10:53 am - IP Logged

That is a pretty arrogant attitude,  So basically you're saying you have a right to harass me for my point of view?

You need to Stop trying to convince me that MUSL is  NOT rigging Powerball and Mega Millions in CA's  or NY's favor.   As far as ordering me to stop posting about it, that sounds like a sense of entitlement right on the money.

That's funny coming from you. Just remember I didn't come in here wanting more benefits, you did. You can't even engage in a simple debate and stand by your outrageous claims of MUSL rigging the lottery in California's favor. When someone critiques your claims, you want to resort to blocking that person in the forums.

Wisconsin
                          United States
                          Member #104962
                          January 23, 2011
                          1075 Posts
                          Posted: November 11, 2014, 11:37 am - IP Logged

That's funny coming from you. Just remember I didn't come in here wanting more benefits, you did. You can't even engage in a simple debate and stand by your outrageous claims of MUSL rigging the lottery in California's favor. When someone critiques your claims, you want to resort to blocking that person in the forums.

Dude, I explained myself on that already!  Do you know what the difference is between demanding and asking is?  Speaking of debating, all I see from you is, you stalking/harassing  me and trolling in other topics where I have posted. 

"When someone critiques your claims, you want to resort to blocking that person in the forums."

No, I only want to block people like YOU that stalk me, and harass me on nearly every topic, you went above and beyond "critiquing" me, and YOU have recently  disrupted a topic yesterday night, yet you can't figure out why I want someone like YOU blocked! 

Now Leave me alone! 

Trump 2016!

Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg
                            Zeta Reticuli Star System
                            United States
                            Member #30470
                            January 17, 2006
                            10351 Posts
                            Posted: November 27, 2014, 11:58 pm - IP Logged

pickone4me,

You're quite a stroker. Now you're asking to be left alone. You give threads 1 star ratings out of nothing but spite because you don't like the person who starts them. My guess is your just a 98 pound weasel or perhaps a 315 pound pig sitting behind a keyboard.

Threads are supposed to be rated for content. The only thing you have in this world even close to cajones is 1 star ratings, you must be having a real fun life.

Just go to Fond du Lac, play your state tickets, and shaddup.

And you rate this thread, which you started, 5 stars. You rarely start threads and rate your own.

You're a joke man.

And a mooch that wants to be able to block people for free.

If you block someone you don't see their replies but they can still post in the forums.

Those who run the lotteries love it when players look for consistency in something that's designed not to have any.

Lep

There is one and only one 'proven' system, and that is to book the action. No matter the game, let the players pick their own losers.

Wisconsin
                              United States
                              Member #104962
                              January 23, 2011
                              1075 Posts
                              Posted: November 28, 2014, 10:33 am - IP Logged

pickone4me,

You're quite a stroker. Now you're asking to be left alone. You give threads 1 star ratings out of nothing but spite because you don't like the person who starts them. My guess is your just a 98 pound weasel or perhaps a 315 pound pig sitting behind a keyboard.

Threads are supposed to be rated for content. The only thing you have in this world even close to cajones is 1 star ratings, you must be having a real fun life.

Just go to Fond du Lac, play your state tickets, and shaddup.

And you rate this thread, which you started, 5 stars. You rarely start threads and rate your own.

You're a joke man.

And a mooch that wants to be able to block people for free.

If you block someone you don't see their replies but they can still post in the forums.

That is why I rate your threads one star, because of just what you wrote about me.  You few that posted here have personally attacked me and stalked me.  I have stated my position on blocking here,  but you just clearly want to be a douche bag and start fights.  Apparently I have been too quiet, and you had to stir up drama to get someone to argue with you, that is pretty sad. Speaking of jokes, you fit that definition very well.
                              Now shaddup and piss off! ( leave me alone )

Trump 2016!