Welcome Guest
You last visited January 21, 2017, 1:14 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Will blocking be offered out in the forums in the future?

Topic closed. 18 replies. Last post 2 years ago by PrinceRene.

Page 2 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg
Zeta Reticuli Star System
United States
Member #30470
January 17, 2006
10391 Posts
Posted: November 28, 2014, 10:56 am - IP Logged

You're an egomaniacal control freak.

You only give 1 star ratings, not just to me either.

You look for threads started by others and rate them 1 star and accuse others of stalking you. That's rich.

No body is 'attacking and stalking' you. On a board such as this one where many people have a whole lot more knowledge about the things discusses here than you do when you make outlandish posts you're going to be challenged.

You also have absolutely no originality and try to reverse things that others say, you're the one picking fights.

If you don't like the way blocking works perhaps you should purchase and maintain your own site.

Alpha Mike Foxtrot

Those who run the lotteries love it when players look for consistency in something that's designed not to have any.

Lep

There is one and only one 'proven' system, and that is to book the action. No matter the game, let the players pick their own losers.

pickone4me's avatar - 021414tvlies zpsa453b327.jpg
    Wisconsin
    United States
    Member #104962
    January 23, 2011
    1075 Posts
    Posted: November 29, 2014, 10:50 am - IP Logged

You're an egomaniacal control freak.

You only give 1 star ratings, not just to me either.

You look for threads started by others and rate them 1 star and accuse others of stalking you. That's rich.

No body is 'attacking and stalking' you. On a board such as this one where many people have a whole lot more knowledge about the things discusses here than you do when you make outlandish posts you're going to be challenged.

You also have absolutely no originality and try to reverse things that others say, you're the one picking fights.

If you don't like the way blocking works perhaps you should purchase and maintain your own site.

Alpha Mike Foxtrot

Dude, you and your pals would freak the hell out every time I would question california jackpot wins,  anytime anyone brought up california,  you and your pals would be there like a wild pack of dogs. 

AGAIN, I started rating you and your pals topics after you went above and beyond to harass and stalk me here. 

This is what your buddy princerene posted "I'll respond to any comment I want and there is nothing you can do to stop me. If you don't like people responding to your comments in the forum, then stop posting in the forums. Stop trying to convince me that MUSL is rigging Powerball and Mega Millions in CA's favor.

Like I have said, attacking and stalking has been going on. 

Apparently the outlandish posts had dried up, so you came here to drum up excitement by PROVOKING an emotional response.

Wow, really,  go reread this topic, and see who has reversed and twisted things,  that really screams no originality.

I am not the one picking fights,  you and your pals that gang up, and pick fights with people that have a differing view point that maybe valid. 

If you don't like me questioning certain states winning, then either don't respond to me, or use the block feature,  or find a different website....Or you can take your own advice, and make your own lottery website and only allow people that match your view point on it. 

Trump 2016!

Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg
      Zeta Reticuli Star System
      United States
      Member #30470
      January 17, 2006
      10391 Posts
      Posted: November 29, 2014, 11:13 am - IP Logged

You really lack any originality.

Since I'm not the one kvetching about how this site works why should I have to find a different website.

You've hardly been here long enough to tell people to go elsewhere.

Take your own advice.

Sayofu*****nara.

Those who run the lotteries love it when players look for consistency in something that's designed not to have any.

Lep

There is one and only one 'proven' system, and that is to book the action. No matter the game, let the players pick their own losers.

California
        United States
        Member #141204
        April 7, 2013
        280 Posts
        Posted: November 29, 2014, 7:22 pm - IP Logged

Dude, you and your pals would freak the hell out every time I would question california jackpot wins,  anytime anyone brought up california,  you and your pals would be there like a wild pack of dogs. 

AGAIN, I started rating you and your pals topics after you went above and beyond to harass and stalk me here. 

This is what your buddy princerene posted "I'll respond to any comment I want and there is nothing you can do to stop me. If you don't like people responding to your comments in the forum, then stop posting in the forums. Stop trying to convince me that MUSL is rigging Powerball and Mega Millions in CA's favor.

Like I have said, attacking and stalking has been going on. 

Apparently the outlandish posts had dried up, so you came here to drum up excitement by PROVOKING an emotional response.

Wow, really,  go reread this topic, and see who has reversed and twisted things,  that really screams no originality.

I am not the one picking fights,  you and your pals that gang up, and pick fights with people that have a differing view point that maybe valid. 

If you don't like me questioning certain states winning, then either don't respond to me, or use the block feature,  or find a different website....Or you can take your own advice, and make your own lottery website and only allow people that match your view point on it. 

Why are you bringing my name up now? I left you alone on purpose because you were whining about how I was, in your words, "harassing" you.

Now you're talking about me again.  You don't want sh*t, then don't start sh*t. Mention me again and see what happens. If you thought I was harassing you before, you haven't seen anything yet.