Welcome Guest
You last visited December 11, 2016, 3:00 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

No conspiracy theories needed on Missouri

Topic closed. 21 replies. Last post 2 years ago by HenryPatt.

Page 1 of 2
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #106134
February 13, 2011
806 Posts
Posted: November 9, 2014, 1:11 pm - IP Logged

Because you shouldn't see any more winners from MO.  The reason why is that every resident of this state has either won a jackpot or at least a 5+0 on MM & PB except for me...I'm the odd man out.  I am also afflicted by the lottery curse of "Can't win" so don't go expecting me to win.

pickone4me's avatar - 021414tvlies zpsa453b327.jpg
    Wisconsin
    United States
    Member #104962
    January 23, 2011
    1075 Posts
    Posted: November 9, 2014, 1:24 pm - IP Logged

Because you shouldn't see any more winners from MO.  The reason why is that every resident of this state has either won a jackpot or at least a 5+0 on MM & PB except for me...I'm the odd man out.  I am also afflicted by the lottery curse of "Can't win" so don't go expecting me to win.

I don't have any complaints about MO winning,  just as long as they aren't consecutive wins,  I am fine with it.

Trump 2016!

rcbbuckeye's avatar - Lottery-043.jpg
      Texas
      United States
      Member #55889
      October 23, 2007
      5615 Posts
      Posted: November 9, 2014, 2:45 pm - IP Logged

So jj, let me make sure I understand what you just said.

"Every resident of the state of Missouri has won a jackpot or at least a 5+0 on MM & PB". Except for you.

I think you are either very misinformed, or really feeling sorry for yourself. Whatever the population of Missouri is, it's in the millions. I do know there haven't been millions of jackpot or 5+0 winners in any state. Unless maybe if you count pick 3 winners as jackpot winners.

CAN'T WIN IF YOU'RE NOT IN

A DOLLAR AND A DREAM (OR $2)

California
        United States
        Member #141204
        April 7, 2013
        280 Posts
        Posted: November 9, 2014, 2:58 pm - IP Logged

if you are joking you need to use emoticons, otherwise people will think you are serious.

grwurston's avatar - 144
          Let's Go Rangers!!!
          bel air maryland
          United States
          Member #90251
          April 24, 2010
          4884 Posts
          Posted: November 9, 2014, 3:03 pm - IP Logged

Sounds like they're out to get ya...  LOL

"You can observe a lot just by watching." Yogi Berra, Hall of Fame baseball player.

The numbers will tell you what numbers to play. Pay attention to the numbers.

Don't just think outside the box, crush it.

MzDuffleBaglady's avatar - Lottery-018.jpg

United States
            Member #81314
            October 16, 2009
            19014 Posts
            Posted: November 9, 2014, 3:08 pm - IP Logged

Sounds like they're out to get ya...  LOL

I Agree!

lmaoooooooooooooooooooooooooo

The Struggle is real!

United States
              Member #106134
              February 13, 2011
              806 Posts
              Posted: November 9, 2014, 3:09 pm - IP Logged

Well there's also maybe like one person in New York & California who is also the odd man out there.

Winners win because it's far too easy for them.  I believe they have been bestowed with magical powers.  That's why I want a winner to buy tickets for me because I'll automatically win.

This is also why I don't fear zombie apocalypse, lottery winners will use magical powers to make the dead die forever if that ever happened.

mikeintexas's avatar - tx avatar-1.gif
                Texas Panhandle
                United States
                Member #136843
                December 20, 2012
                1285 Posts
                Posted: November 9, 2014, 5:11 pm - IP Logged

Keep a positive attitude.  Just say to yourself:

"Show me the MOney!"

music*'s avatar - nw bookeep.jpg
                  Happy California
                  United States
                  Member #157856
                  August 2, 2014
                  1522 Posts
                  Posted: November 9, 2014, 5:59 pm - IP Logged

LOL mikeintexas !  "Show me the money"  The show me State is Missouri. The home State of President Harry S. Truman.  They sure do have a lot of Lotto winners there. 

I Agree!

Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg
                    Zeta Reticuli Star System
                    United States
                    Member #30470
                    January 17, 2006
                    10356 Posts
                    Posted: November 9, 2014, 9:21 pm - IP Logged

Well there's also maybe like one person in New York & California who is also the odd man out there.

Winners win because it's far too easy for them.  I believe they have been bestowed with magical powers.  That's why I want a winner to buy tickets for me because I'll automatically win.

This is also why I don't fear zombie apocalypse, lottery winners will use magical powers to make the dead die forever if that ever happened.

Oh yeah, jj?

Makes for some very interesting math:

From LP archives:
                    Updated: Feb.8, 2005, 6:11pm

The California Lottery Commission today approved the California Lottery joining the multi-state lottery game Mega Millions.

California Population 2014
                    At the last official United States census carried out in 2010, the population of California was declared at 37,253,956 which made the state the most populous in the country by some distance.

Magical powers indeed, this is California's ninth year as a MM state, MM averages 8-15 jackpots a year (prior to the 75 number matrix) and according to you 37,243,955 people have won the MM.
                    Penn and Teller couldn't pull that one off.

Those who run the lotteries love it when players look for consistency in something that's designed not to have any.

Lep

There is one and only one 'proven' system, and that is to book the action. No matter the game, let the players pick their own losers.

United States
                      Member #128790
                      June 2, 2012
                      5431 Posts
                      Posted: November 9, 2014, 10:37 pm - IP Logged

I have some really good stuff at my disposal, but it seems that just about everyday, I read some of the comments here, and it only confirms that there are people out there with waaay better Ganja than I has.

It's not nice to hold out. Green laugh

BTW, you have to shoot them in the head. I learned that by watching a black and white 1968 movie called "The Night Of The Living Dead".

I always wondered why they didn't out-run the zombies, running to the nearest major road and flag someone down to help them. It was obvious the zombies couldn't run, but straggled along. lol

noise-gate's avatar - images q=tbn:ANd9GcR91HDs4UJhjxO7cmeMQWZ5lB_FOcMLOGicau4V74R45tDgPWrr
                        Bay Area - California
                        United States
                        Member #136477
                        December 12, 2012
                        4111 Posts
                        Posted: November 9, 2014, 10:53 pm - IP Logged

I don't have any complaints about MO winning,  just as long as they aren't consecutive wins,  I am fine with it.

Right...however if MO suddenly won consecutive jackpots....

• you can finish the sentence to that...can't you?

People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it- George Bernard Shaw.

United States
                          Member #106134
                          February 13, 2011
                          806 Posts
                          Posted: November 10, 2014, 9:50 am - IP Logged

That's not going to happen since I'm Missouri's odd man out.

pickone4me's avatar - 021414tvlies zpsa453b327.jpg
                            Wisconsin
                            United States
                            Member #104962
                            January 23, 2011
                            1075 Posts
                            Posted: November 10, 2014, 10:19 am - IP Logged

♦ You surely can figure it out, can't you?

Trump 2016!

dallascowboyfan's avatar - tiana the-princess-and-the-frog.jpg
                              Oklahoma
                              United States
                              Member #82391
                              November 12, 2009
                              6290 Posts
                              Posted: November 10, 2014, 1:22 pm - IP Logged

Keep a positive attitude.  Just say to yourself:

"Show me the MOney!"

LOL Big Grin

I Love Pink & Green 1908