Welcome Guest
You last visited January 17, 2017, 7:50 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

No conspiracy theories needed on Missouri

Topic closed. 21 replies. Last post 2 years ago by HenryPatt.

Page 2 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
mikeintexas's avatar - tx avatar-1.gif
Texas Panhandle
United States
Member #136843
December 20, 2012
1356 Posts
Posted: November 10, 2014, 6:35 pm - IP Logged

LOL mikeintexas !  "Show me the money"  The show me State is Missouri. The home State of President Harry S. Truman.  They sure do have a lot of Lotto winners there. 

I Agree!

I didn't know Harry Truman played the lottery.   And to think, I always thought "The buck stops here." meant something else.  Guess he didn't play the multiplier, huh?

noise-gate's avatar - images q=tbn:ANd9GcR91HDs4UJhjxO7cmeMQWZ5lB_FOcMLOGicau4V74R45tDgPWrr
    Bay Area - California
    United States
    Member #136477
    December 12, 2012
    4144 Posts
    Posted: November 10, 2014, 10:48 pm - IP Logged

Yes l can- however should Wis start winning consecutively- do we have  your assurance that you will refrain from whining? Unhappy

People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it- George Bernard Shaw.

California
      United States
      Member #141204
      April 7, 2013
      280 Posts
      Posted: November 10, 2014, 11:30 pm - IP Logged

I don't have any complaints about MO winning,  just as long as they aren't consecutive wins,  I am fine with it.

You're encouraging people to stop playing the mult-state games and telling them to play the lottery in their own state instead but you're not even happy with the one in your own state of Wisconsin. Stop being such a hypocrite. 

This is what you said about the Wisconsin Badger 5, "Little california won yesterday night AKA milwaukee.  Marinette won too." 

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/244737/24

dr65's avatar - black panther.jpg
        Pennsylvania
        United States
        Member #74096
        May 2, 2009
        23218 Posts
        Posted: November 11, 2014, 12:07 am - IP Logged

That's not going to happen since I'm Missouri's odd man out.

Move.
        Or play something else.
        Can't be odd man out in everything you do, can you?
        Maybe you need a zombie apocalypse.
        I'm sure you won't feel left out then.

Actually that would be pretty darn awful. I hate zombies. Thanks onlymoney for the reminder on
        the 1968 George Romero flick...I feel I should be nailing some boards up now.

010 122 963 824 684 584 0000 6837 4061 1207 2319 4901 1009 1347 1537

pickone4me's avatar - 021414tvlies zpsa453b327.jpg
          Wisconsin
          United States
          Member #104962
          January 23, 2011
          1075 Posts
          Posted: November 11, 2014, 11:53 am - IP Logged

You're encouraging people to stop playing the mult-state games and telling them to play the lottery in their own state instead but you're not even happy with the one in your own state of Wisconsin. Stop being such a hypocrite. 

This is what you said about the Wisconsin Badger 5, "Little california won yesterday night AKA milwaukee.  Marinette won too." 

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/244737/24

Yet you disrupted the thread to harass me.  You don't know anything about the wisconsin lottery games.  Again, what you're doing is harassing, and stalking me, it has gone past the point of "critiquing"   It needs to stop.  Here is harassment that I have gotten from princerene  when I was asking about a feature for regular users http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/282649 

The sad thing is,  that a certain few here dislike when people go against the grain,  and will harass and stalk that person til they have no choice except to just stop coming to the website which has been made clear from princerene here

Trump 2016!

California
            United States
            Member #141204
            April 7, 2013
            280 Posts
            Posted: November 12, 2014, 12:06 am - IP Logged

Yet you disrupted the thread to harass me.  You don't know anything about the wisconsin lottery games.  Again, what you're doing is harassing, and stalking me, it has gone past the point of "critiquing"   It needs to stop.  Here is harassment that I have gotten from princerene  when I was asking about a feature for regular users http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/282649 

The sad thing is,  that a certain few here dislike when people go against the grain,  and will harass and stalk that person til they have no choice except to just stop coming to the website which has been made clear from princerene here

Paranoid much? The only person who thinks you're getting stalked is you. You bad mouth my home state of California and you expect me to just stand by and not say anything? Not going to happen.

United Kingdom
              Member #160581
              November 2, 2014
              17 Posts
              Posted: November 13, 2014, 7:42 am - IP Logged

You can still win, you know... :)