Welcome Guest
You last visited December 11, 2016, 5:30 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

The new Math is called Transparent Math that beats all events.

Topic closed. 79 replies. Last post 2 years ago by perfectsss.

Page 3 of 6
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #160538
October 31, 2014
43 Posts
Posted: November 12, 2014, 6:35 pm - IP Logged

Hi Millonswanted

I don't gice a shix about your Patience.If you don't like it take a walk.

Listen People I'm here to give you some Idea,the rest is up to you. I'm  not going to give you a finish program . How many times I hve to tell you.

As for anyone and I mean this. NO systerm out there works live with it. None, None, None.

I'm the best of the best. No one in the world is better.live with it. I will tell you this in one hundred years won't be enough to learn what I know but in truth I think never.

I had Professer's from university, scientists and people came from Guernsey Island  just to meet me.Also from other States.No one has a working program

No one they all lie. No one has the finish program but my programmer.And you people here think I would give the finish program to you.You think I'm crazy you all better look in the looking glass for crazy.

Yes I will give the idea's but never a full program..Also I don't need money ever.I'm here just to give you hope that yes lotto can be beaten and ALL other events also.I've done it and I don't really give a shix if you belive it or not.

To all have a good day to you and your families.

Make $

garyo1954's avatar - garyo
    Dallas, Texas
    United States
    Member #4549
    May 2, 2004
    1739 Posts
    Posted: November 12, 2014, 8:01 pm - IP Logged

Hi Millonswanted

Listen People I'm here to give you some Idea,the rest is up to you. I'm  not going to give you a finish program . How many times I hve to tell you.

As for anyone and I mean this. NO systerm out there works live with it. None, None, None.

I'm the best of the best. No one in the world is better.live with it. I will tell you this in one hundred years won't be enough to learn what I know but in truth I think never.

I had Professer's from university, scientists and people came from Guernsey Island  just to meet me.Also from other States.No one has a working program

No one they all lie. No one has the finish program but my programmer.And you people here think I would give the finish program to you.You think I'm crazy you all better look in the looking glass for crazy.

Yes I will give the idea's but never a full program..Also I don't need money ever.I'm here just to give you hope that yes lotto can be beaten and ALL other events also.I've done it and I don't really give a shix if you belive it or not.

Make $

Your programmer is a Russian spy. He's selling your secrets to the highest bidder.

The guy from Guernsey was FBI. Remember how he kept tugging at his ear? That should tell you the bug was loose.

Sheesh, Wendel where do you find these people?

G

My greatest accomplishment is teaching cats about Vienna Sausage. When I need a friend, all I need do is walk outside, pop open a can, and every little critter in the neighborhood drops by to say "Hi!"

United States
      Member #160538
      October 31, 2014
      43 Posts
      Posted: November 12, 2014, 8:08 pm - IP Logged

Asx hole Troll Clown

Dallas, Texas
        United States
        Member #4549
        May 2, 2004
        1739 Posts
        Posted: November 12, 2014, 8:22 pm - IP Logged

Asx hole Troll Clown

Wendel I'm trying to help you.

I don't want to see you give away your only existing program for free when your programmer is going to sell it to he Russians for millions in rubles and vodka.

My greatest accomplishment is teaching cats about Vienna Sausage. When I need a friend, all I need do is walk outside, pop open a can, and every little critter in the neighborhood drops by to say "Hi!"

gainesville, ga
          United States
          Member #158287
          August 17, 2014
          25 Posts
          Posted: November 12, 2014, 8:44 pm - IP Logged

So since you are not going to share any info just rubbing in that you have the perfect lotto system. Then can you please share some numbers for Pick 4 in GA to see how much accurate your predictions are?

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
            mid-Ohio
            United States
            Member #9
            March 24, 2001
            19831 Posts
            Posted: November 12, 2014, 9:54 pm - IP Logged

So since you are not going to share any info just rubbing in that you have the perfect lotto system. Then can you please share some numbers for Pick 4 in GA to see how much accurate your predictions are?

If you had followed those who in the past have come to LP to brag about their perfect lottery prediction systems then you know they never back up their bragging with predictions because it would expose them as the liars they usually are.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

Igamble's avatar - spider
              nj
              United States
              Member #145657
              August 10, 2013
              983 Posts
              Posted: November 13, 2014, 12:34 am - IP Logged

Hi Millonswanted

Make $

Hello TRANSPARENT MAN  ?

Stop trying so hard .You are a nobody anyway ....

bgonçalves
                Brasil
                Member #92564
                June 9, 2010
                2126 Posts
                Posted: November 13, 2014, 5:57 am - IP Logged

Hello, in the lottery, only manages to get the forecast with math up from 75% to 80%, 25% and 20% will always be a random factor, ie if you can do math with the pot, the lid will always lack, to be irrational numbers at most any guard position probabilities, but never 100%, maximum 80%, as is the law of pareto.80 / 20. so why would you not play pro proportion of study equivalent statistics. Example = 120 was studied in past raffles past patterns, we have to play the same bets in a row at least 120 draws.

Dallas, Texas
                  United States
                  Member #4549
                  May 2, 2004
                  1739 Posts
                  Posted: November 13, 2014, 5:27 pm - IP Logged

Wendel, need help on picking some numbers to go with 9. DNA is 47, 21, 37.

G

Unkle Richie's avatar - Lottery-001.jpg
                    roanoke, virginia
                    United States
                    Member #145502
                    August 7, 2013
                    301 Posts
                    Posted: November 13, 2014, 5:45 pm - IP Logged

Hahahahahahahaha

Too funny,

Dallas, Texas
                      United States
                      Member #4549
                      May 2, 2004
                      1739 Posts
                      Posted: November 13, 2014, 7:42 pm - IP Logged

Wendel, is you don't answer in 15 minutes I'm playing 903.

RL-RANDOMLOGIC's avatar - usafce

United States
                        Member #59354
                        March 13, 2008
                        3986 Posts
                        Posted: November 14, 2014, 4:14 am - IP Logged

Gary

I think Wendel has left the building.

RL

Working on my Ph.D.  "University of hard Knocks"

I will consider the opinion that my winnings are a product of chance if you are willing to consider

they are not.  Many great discoveries come while searching for something else

USAF https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prime_Base_Engineer_Emergency_Force

US Flag Trump / 2016 & 2020  

Dallas, Texas
                          United States
                          Member #4549
                          May 2, 2004
                          1739 Posts
                          Posted: November 14, 2014, 9:15 am - IP Logged

Gary

I think Wendel has left the building.

RL

Good Morning RL.

Think you're right. 

Wendel comes in just to laugh at us since Pick3 is a child's game and he knows every number that will come every night.

If only I had his program I would have played 410 instead of 903.

I would have woke up with $3000 instead of being $12 in the hole.

If only Wendel would help us win.

Wendel, why do we have to work with our imperfect programs while your $850,000 program knows every number before it is drawn?

lol

G

SergeM's avatar - slow icon.png
                            Economy class
                            Belgium
                            Member #123700
                            February 27, 2012
                            4035 Posts
                            Posted: November 14, 2014, 3:05 pm - IP Logged

At least I am sure of my chromosome system with XY, and I have the proof of it in my pants.

Dallas, Texas
                              United States
                              Member #4549
                              May 2, 2004
                              1739 Posts
                              Posted: November 14, 2014, 6:42 pm - IP Logged

At least I am sure of my chromosome system with XY, and I have the proof of it in my pants.

You can't say that.

Wendel hasn't told you how to find X,Y yet.

He's busy explaining the number 1 to us forum clowns.

G