Welcome Guest
You last visited January 21, 2017, 2:27 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

has anyone ever use the lottery 2 step by urn system designs

Topic closed. 18 replies. Last post 2 years ago by BobP.

Page 2 of 2
PrintE-mailLink

Bahamas
Member #85985
January 27, 2010
111 Posts
Posted: November 19, 2014, 12:35 am - IP Logged

right now im trying to figure out that pick 3 system and as soon as i do i will let you all know , but again i say it looks very interesting !

garyo1954's avatar - garyo
    Dallas, Texas
    United States
    Member #4549
    May 2, 2004
    1839 Posts
    Posted: November 19, 2014, 2:59 pm - IP Logged

At first glance the system could be a lot of things, but is Pick-3/4.

The link still appears in search for their disclaimer and refund policy, however the links go to error server not found notices.

You can still read all about it and what seems to have been some crazy stuff going on using the web archive.  Don't try to buy it, the actual site is gone, but maybe you can figure out the system.

http://web.archive.org/web/20130728124839/http://www.winlottery1or2steps.com/

BobP

Thanks BobP!

Most of the endorsements look like they were written by one person. And I don't get the name confusion where he urges people to contact the FTC if they feel they have been mislead. Most of the page he uses the name Steve, but there he says Javon.

The system itself doesn't sound much different than the old "9 combos with all pairs" stuff here on LP except he says you are watching 12 number with all pairs instead of 45 pairs.

Interesting find BobP. Thanks for putting it out there.

G

My greatest accomplishment is teaching cats about Vienna Sausage. When I need a friend, all I need do is walk outside, pop open a can, and every little critter in the neighborhood drops by to say "Hi!"

Bahamas
      Member #85985
      January 27, 2010
      111 Posts
      Posted: November 20, 2014, 1:12 am - IP Logged

the twelve pairs chart mention ....is not a part of the lottery 2 step system its an entirely different thing !

BobP's avatar - bobp avatar.png
        Dump Water Florida
        United States
        Member #380
        June 5, 2002
        3113 Posts
        Posted: November 20, 2014, 6:41 am - IP Logged

the twelve pairs chart mention ....is not a part of the lottery 2 step system its an entirely different thing !

Maybe it evolved?  You could try looking at the site five years ago using the web archive.  The version link I posted is years newer.   He could have altered the product or added another.  I did find the lifetime refund policy to be amusing considering the site is now vaporware.  BobP