Welcome Guest
You last visited January 16, 2017, 12:06 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Has anyone tried the Pick 6 Leak system?

Topic closed. 36 replies. Last post 2 years ago by onlymoney.

Page 3 of 3
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #128790
June 2, 2012
5431 Posts
Posted: November 24, 2014, 4:29 pm - IP Logged

Well it doesn't cost anything to practice except your regrets if you would have won big if only you had played.

Exactly, and that's why I don't like doing a paper test. lol. I'd never forgive myself If I won on paper.

At any rate, I just requested a refund from Clickbank, thanks with the help of the lottery guy. He has a site where he actually buys systems and rates them. It goes without saying that 99% of his findings are plain garbage systems. This one that I bought was on his list. Before purchasing it, I went to his website to look for it but I somehow missed it on his list because of haste. 

He showed me step by step instructions with links on how to get a refund. I paid with a pre-paid VISA debit card, so i asked Clickbank to send some form of check or money order since i don't think they can reload a prepaid card. I already threw the card away.

LottoLuck777's avatar - angel of-abundance-fortuna-anna-ewa-miarczynska.jpg
    New Jersey
    United States
    Member #141426
    April 13, 2013
    26 Posts
    Posted: November 24, 2014, 5:53 pm - IP Logged

At least you tried. If we keep trying the things that don't work we'll keep getting the same results. I like the pick 6 too. I don't have any methods though..

United States
      Member #128790
      June 2, 2012
      5431 Posts
      Posted: November 25, 2014, 7:45 pm - IP Logged

I'm finally getting a refund through Clickbank. I just hope they acknowledged my issue about the pre-paid VISA debit card. They didn't actually say they were going to mail a check to me. After calling customer service, I failed to get a confirmation that they will mail it because a recording came on telling me there were no assistants on duty, even though i called within the daily scheduled hours for Customer service operations.

I'll just have to call tomorrow morning to make sure they understood how to refund my 79 bucks.

CLICKBANK Support Update
      This is an automated message from the ClickBank.com ticket system to confirm that this ticket has been closed and your order has been refunded.
      CBSYSTEM : CLOSED : 11/25/2014 12:41 PM PST

Transaction Refunded 
      Your refund request ticket has been closed, and your order has been refunded.
      View, respond, or change the status of this ticket by clicking on the link below:

United States
        Member #128790
        June 2, 2012
        5431 Posts
        Posted: November 25, 2014, 9:40 pm - IP Logged

At least you tried. If we keep trying the things that don't work we'll keep getting the same results. I like the pick 6 too. I don't have any methods though..

You're right, getting away is good for the psyche. Clear the mind and wash clear all cookies. lol (Don't forget to reboot, nap, or meditation will do).

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
          mid-Ohio
          United States
          Member #9
          March 24, 2001
          19891 Posts
          Posted: November 26, 2014, 12:08 pm - IP Logged

Even when players try different methods, the results are the same.  It has been said that 70% of the losers buy quick picks yet 70% of the few that win also buy quick picks and probably did a long time before they won too.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
            mid-Ohio
            United States
            Member #9
            March 24, 2001
            19891 Posts
            Posted: December 10, 2014, 10:33 am - IP Logged

Since the thread has all but died I'm assuming the Pick 6 Leak system was another scam for lottery players who keep falling the same old lines.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

United States
              Member #128790
              June 2, 2012
              5431 Posts
              Posted: December 10, 2014, 12:47 pm - IP Logged

Since the thread has all but died I'm assuming the Pick 6 Leak system was another scam for lottery players who keep falling the same old lines.

I got my refund check from Clickbank a couple of days ago. I only bought the system because I know Clickbank guarantees a refund If a request is put in before the 30 days is over.

The system was nothing bu a bunch of wheels.