Welcome Guest
You last visited December 5, 2016, 3:33 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

The NEW Pick 3 Hot Doubles Trap revealed

Topic closed. 43 replies. Last post 2 years ago by perfectsss.

Page 1 of 3
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #155994
June 5, 2014
497 Posts
Posted: November 22, 2014, 10:45 pm - IP Logged

Well, there have been many references made to a new doubles "trap" and this is it. But, unlike Win D's doubles trap, the hot doubles trap is designed to target those doubles that occur early on. As mentioned, Win D's doubles trap is really a singles trap and ,so, the hot doubles trap solves this problem.

Now, don't be fooled by the simplicity of the hot doubles trap. The logic supporting it is valid and ,for that matter, unrelated to that of Win D's doubles trap. Also, despite the name, there is no distinction made between doubles and triples.

The Hot Doubles Trap

1) Wait until there are ,at least, 4 consecutive singles(i.e. 4 or more).

2) Wait until the first appearance of either a double or triple.

3) Play at the same chosen point(s) ,each time, up to 3 consecutive singles.

Unfortunately, the hot doubles trap ,like Win D's doubles trap, is susceptible to freak losing streaks that can happen at anytime. Although, not ,necessarily, as much so. But, nevertheless, it's ,basically, one of the few correct ways to play doubles.

backwoods ga
    United States
    Member #155844
    May 31, 2014
    1887 Posts
    Posted: November 23, 2014, 3:54 am - IP Logged

Santawhat finally made u reveal your Award Winning System...thanks

Tialuvslotto's avatar - Jailin
      Texas
      United States
      Member #150797
      December 31, 2013
      815 Posts
      Posted: November 23, 2014, 8:06 am - IP Logged

Interesting, P3G! 

Counting all doubles in my combined game I get 28% that hit on the first game after a hit, 20% that hit on the second game and 13% that hit on the 3rd game.  So 62% of doubles hit in that 3 game window. 

Does your technique of waiting for at least 4 consecutive singles before playing improve on those statistics, or are they pretty much constant?

"There is no such thing as luck; only adequate or inadequate preparation to cope with a statistical universe."

~Robert A. Heinlein

garyo1954's avatar - garyo
        Dallas, Texas
        United States
        Member #4549
        May 2, 2004
        1684 Posts
        Posted: November 23, 2014, 10:37 am - IP Logged

Well, there have been many references made to a new doubles "trap" and this is it. But, unlike Win D's doubles trap, the hot doubles trap is designed to target those doubles that occur early on. As mentioned, Win D's doubles trap is really a singles trap and ,so, the hot doubles trap solves this problem.

Now, don't be fooled by the simplicity of the hot doubles trap. The logic supporting it is valid and ,for that matter, unrelated to that of Win D's doubles trap. Also, despite the name, there is no distinction made between doubles and triples.

The Hot Doubles Trap

Unfortunately, the hot doubles trap ,like Win D's doubles trap, is susceptible to freak losing streaks that can happen at anytime. Although, not ,necessarily, as much so. But, nevertheless, it's ,basically, one of the few correct ways to play doubles.

Tia,

How are you counting this convoluted nonsense?

Combined in simple English, 1), 2), and 3) read:

When you see 4 or more consecutive singles, followed by a double or triple, play 3 consecutive singles.

You can't trap doubles playing singles. NEVER going to work.

And that is not a 'freak losing streak,' that's total design failure.

A TRAP is designed to TRAP (something). This is not a (doubles) TRAP. Its a misapplication of the term TRAP.

G

My greatest accomplishment is teaching cats about Vienna Sausage. When I need a friend, all I need do is walk outside, pop open a can, and every little critter in the neighborhood drops by to say "Hi!"

backwoods ga
          United States
          Member #155844
          May 31, 2014
          1887 Posts
          Posted: November 23, 2014, 10:47 am - IP Logged

Tia,

When you see 4 or more consecutive singles, followed by a double or triple, play 3 consecutive singles.

A TRAP is designed to TRAP (something). This is not a (doubles) TRAP. Its a misapplication of the term TRAP.

G

best system ever posted on lotterypost. Omg. I've backtest it. And it works all states.     Omg. Banana

Tialuvslotto's avatar - Jailin
            Texas
            United States
            Member #150797
            December 31, 2013
            815 Posts
            Posted: November 23, 2014, 10:52 am - IP Logged

Tia,

G

Hi Gary,

I interpreted P3G's system as follows:

1) Wait for a double to hit after at least 4 consecutive singles

2) Play doubles for the next 3 games.

I think his point 3) means that you play doubles the next 3 games, with a single result being a system fail and a double result being a system success.  So my stats were just the skip 0, 1, 2 stats for doubles.

"There is no such thing as luck; only adequate or inadequate preparation to cope with a statistical universe."

~Robert A. Heinlein

United States
              Member #155994
              June 5, 2014
              497 Posts
              Posted: November 23, 2014, 1:30 pm - IP Logged

Santawhat finally made u reveal your Award Winning System...thanks

Well, that's only a small part of it. But, you're welcome. Anyway, since I've been knocking Win D's doubles trap, I felt it was important to provide a valid alternative.

ranman17's avatar - jzy6nr
                New York
                United States
                Member #83026
                November 27, 2009
                2132 Posts
                Posted: November 23, 2014, 3:00 pm - IP Logged

The Hot Doubles Trap

Hi Pick3Guy,

How do you arrive at your double sets? (Play sets)

Thanks,

ranman

Be kind, because everyone you meet is fighting a great battle.

An Unruly Evil

doodoohead's avatar - bioresonance therapy.jpg

United States
                  Member #2392
                  September 27, 2003
                  263 Posts
                  Posted: November 23, 2014, 3:28 pm - IP Logged

This is a total failure. He shows nothing but his words. Nothing to back up his big words and empty claims. Show the numbers or it means NOTHING. Anyone can say almost anything they want. Unless they show numbers of any kind to back it up you are foolish to take it as real.   Showing is better than saying.

This is his 3rd try at this using his big words without any back up numbers. Talk is just talk and he can't even tell you how many doubles his state had last year.   

Here's an actual stat for you: 

Check out all draws starting ONE YEAR ago between 11/22/13 and 2/23/14 for the New York Evening game.

Check out this stat.  83% failure rate using this device on Doubles.

Failed on all the doubles except for one during that time. All doubles except for one using his wordy claims LOST. Over 3 month period !

If you want something you have never had, then you have to do something you have never done. 

grwurston's avatar - Cute animals_Spider.jpg
                    Winning makes me smile.
                    bel air maryland
                    United States
                    Member #90251
                    April 24, 2010
                    4862 Posts
                    Posted: November 23, 2014, 3:36 pm - IP Logged

I Agree!  I had done the same thing for Md.  with separate draws from Feb 2005 thru June 2012. There were 722 dbls on Mid

and 712  on Eve. After 0, 1 and 2 skips, there were 207,135,101 hits on mid and 202,142,126 hits on eve. A dbl hit again

61% and 66% respectively within 3 skips. Just to clarify, the skips were immediately after a dbl hit.

"You can observe a lot just by watching." Yogi Berra, Hall of Fame baseball player.

The numbers will tell you what numbers to play. Pay attention to the numbers.

Don't just think outside the box, crush it.

doodoohead's avatar - bioresonance therapy.jpg

United States
                      Member #2392
                      September 27, 2003
                      263 Posts
                      Posted: November 23, 2014, 3:40 pm - IP Logged

Where are his numbers?  Where are all of his studies on several different states? Show his 4 skips without then play 3 draws claims. Other work is all being done by other people. Nice way to have work done for you. Let's see his results.   

4 skips then play 3 draws. Not much better or worth better than 50/50 is not worth a mention. I Agree!

If you want something you have never had, then you have to do something you have never done. 

Winning makes me smile.
                        bel air maryland
                        United States
                        Member #90251
                        April 24, 2010
                        4862 Posts
                        Posted: November 23, 2014, 3:45 pm - IP Logged

Where are his numbers?  Where are all of his studies on several different states? Show his 4 skips without then play 3 draws claims. Other work is all being done by other people. Nice way to have work done for you. Let's see his results.   

4 skips then play 3 draws. Not much better or worth better than 50/50 is not worth a mention. I Agree!

I don't know.

"You can observe a lot just by watching." Yogi Berra, Hall of Fame baseball player.

Winning makes me smile.
                          bel air maryland
                          United States
                          Member #90251
                          April 24, 2010
                          4862 Posts
                          Posted: November 23, 2014, 4:13 pm - IP Logged

Hi Pick3Guy,

How do you arrive at your double sets? (Play sets)

Thanks,

ranman

One thing I had played around with a few years back, basically just out of curiosity, was tracking what days of the week each

dbl  hit on mid and eve. I had done it over a 4 or 5 year span I think . It was surprising how the numbers seemed to favor

certain days over others. Some days would pull way ahead and eventually the way behind days would begin to catch up.

Like anything else, over the very long term everything will even out. Each dbl had from 80-110 dbls on each draw when I

stopped tracking it. I don't know how it would be with the Pick 4, I don't see myself tracking that anytime soon. I just don't

have the time (or maybe the interest) to go back over several years to do it.

United States
                            Member #116344
                            September 8, 2011
                            3921 Posts
                            Posted: November 23, 2014, 4:42 pm - IP Logged

Why this ' back and forth'  who's right or wrong? waging doubles or singles is subjective, stats is not a predictive method, is just a guild. The best approach is a predictive tool that's innate with all these parameters(percentiles of singles or doubles)-That's I don't go out looking for singles or doubles, the predictive tool will decide.

Why do  a wager opt for only 'double' bet? maybe high returns  or cost management, is stats the only method to control cost  for optimal returns? what about the 'risk wager' who can't be bothered by stats? The matrix of every lottery is base on the premise of 'randomness'(if draws are not random, then is a big scam!), this premise is tested many times before a draw, so pretty much your 'odds' which is a measure of uncertainty/certainty is a guess.

garyo1954's avatar - garyo
                              Dallas, Texas
                              United States
                              Member #4549
                              May 2, 2004
                              1684 Posts
                              Posted: November 23, 2014, 5:12 pm - IP Logged

Hi Gary,

I interpreted P3G's system as follows:

1) Wait for a double to hit after at least 4 consecutive singles

2) Play doubles for the next 3 games.

I think his point 3) means that you play doubles the next 3 games, with a single result being a system fail and a double result being a system success.  So my stats were just the skip 0, 1, 2 stats for doubles.

No offense Tia, but this whole post is a farse. Total BS post.

Can't hit doubles playing singles and everybody on this site KNOWS that.

And he knows what he wrote.

I was asked the other day to join a facebook group to light this place up, meaning LP. I made every excuse not to join. Apparently there are a few who want to post this type stuff for the fun of it.

I'm all for laughing, joking, kidding, but posting something to confuse (new) members or just to argue is not my style.

People come here with questions, they come here for advice; they come here to learn. When something like this gets posted it's not a joke; it's not funny. This isn't the joke section. And last I checked LP didn't have a section for Joke Systems.

Now, OP been here since June; he knows what a double is; he knows what a single is; he should know what a trap is. He's been asked many times to show his proof. He has none.

Yet, he's stirred the pot in THREE THREADS. And he's posted this garbage with nothing to back it up knowing every good hearted person here will offer him excuses and the benefitof the doubt and try to make sense of it.

Then he'll go back to his facebook group and laugh at everyone who falls for it.

So I don't give him the benefit of the doubt. My description is not 'joke,' but 'malicious intent to mislead.'

This thread should be closed.

G

My greatest accomplishment is teaching cats about Vienna Sausage. When I need a friend, all I need do is walk outside, pop open a can, and every little critter in the neighborhood drops by to say "Hi!"