Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 8:36 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Looking back over this year: what surprised you the most / least?

Topic closed. 18 replies. Last post 2 years ago by music*.

Page 1 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
noise-gate's avatar - images q=tbn:ANd9GcR91HDs4UJhjxO7cmeMQWZ5lB_FOcMLOGicau4V74R45tDgPWrr
Bay Area - California
United States
Member #136477
December 12, 2012
4102 Posts
Posted: December 15, 2014, 7:26 pm - IP Logged

For EntertainBig Smilement Purposes Only:

Personally- Californians being blamed for winning " too many jackpots!" Party

* Have a great week People and most of all stay Healthy..

People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it- George Bernard Shaw.

California
    United States
    Member #141204
    April 7, 2013
    280 Posts
    Posted: December 15, 2014, 9:36 pm - IP Logged

The Monopoly Millionaires' Club being a huge flop. Just when you think the people who run the lotto couldn't get more boneheaded, they surprise you yet again and find a new level of incompetence. 

mrcraft's avatar - images3lp4 zps7dbb4a10.jpg
      Los Angeles, California
      United States
      Member #149492
      December 2, 2013
      919 Posts
      Posted: December 16, 2014, 12:24 am - IP Logged

Same here.  MMC.  I thought it was fundamentally flawed, but I didn't think it would end so quickly.

Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg
        Zeta Reticuli Star System
        United States
        Member #30470
        January 17, 2006
        10344 Posts
        Posted: December 16, 2014, 12:51 am - IP Logged

Most: rdgrnr disappearing.

Least: When there's no big jackpots going on most posts are Pick 3 and in Mystical most posts are dream requests. If people would just do a search with a keyword from a dream they'd find out it's already been posted.

Those who run the lotteries love it when players look for consistency in something that's designed not to have any.

Lep

There is one and only one 'proven' system, and that is to book the action. No matter the game, let the players pick their own losers.

Saylorgirl's avatar - Lottery-065.jpg
          Indiana
          United States
          Member #129225
          June 13, 2012
          546 Posts
          Posted: December 16, 2014, 10:34 am - IP Logged

What surprised me the most was that I did not win the lottery this year!

What surprised me the least was that I did not win the lottery this year!

cbr$'s avatar - maren
            Cordova,Al.
            United States
            Member #104482
            January 15, 2011
            4858 Posts
            Posted: December 16, 2014, 12:28 pm - IP Logged

What surprised me the most this year, is ALA. is now thinking about a Lottery to raise money!                            What surprised me the least was a first player winning a major jackpot this year.

hearsetrax's avatar - 0118

United States
              Member #52345
              May 21, 2007
              2657 Posts
              Posted: December 16, 2014, 12:28 pm - IP Logged

Least: When there's no big jackpots going on most posts are Pick 3 and in Mystical most posts are dream requests. If people would just do a search with a keyword from a dream they'd find out it's already been posted.

I Agree!

South Carolina
                United States
                Member #18322
                July 9, 2005
                1704 Posts
                Posted: December 16, 2014, 5:06 pm - IP Logged

Manifest Your Millions: A Lottery Winner shares his Law of Attraction Secrets !!!  by Eddie Coronado [$9.91 on Amazon]

This year, I finally found a Law of Attraction book, worth reading, that relates to the LotteryTodd should ADD this BOOK to the LP Bookstore.

This book is not about choosing numbers.  The Law of Attraction is about how to use the power of the conscious and subconscious mind to attract prosperity and abundance, specifically as it relates to playing the lottery.

There are many books about this general subject [LOA]. I already have a couple others in my book collection [The Secret, by Rhonda Byrne & Creating Money, by Sanaya Roman & Duane Packer]. However, what I like most about this concise book, is that I felt that my mind suddenly became Fine Tuned and Focused, for the first time, on applying this Principle to the Lottery, rather than just a generalized conceptual reading experienceSometimes you can read, and understand the principles, but not really Imbibe the principles within yourself, for change or a new experience to occur.

The new experience that we all want, is infinite prosperity, manifested in whatever form is most appropriate for our lives.  The term infinite trips up a lot of people , myself included, b/c it has such an expansive connotation, that we feel that we are not worthy of such an experience.  But, if these principles keep bouncing off our "walls", and we never truly successfully Imbibe these principles within ourselves, no change can occur, no new experience can happen.

I enjoyed reading this book by Eddie Coronado, b/c for the first time, I felt some sort of laser fine tuning happening, that I have never experienced before, relative to how to apply these principles to the daily lottery games [Pick 4], the only game that I can conceive [Feel Myself] actually winning.  I have a hard time winning Pick 3, b/c I can never feel myself resonating with the energy of a small sum payout game, unless progressive wagering is applied.  On the other hand, I do feel a Pick 4 Resonance, and I have won the Pick 4 game, much easier.

None of this type of discussion has anything to do with what lottery systems I use, b/c  I have plenty of systems, 4 large notebooks FULL.

Anyway, this is my interpretation of my personal experience, playing the lottery.  Everyone's interpretation and experience is different.  Many people believe that it is all about the lottery system you're using.  I don't believe that this is entirely true. We can agree, to disagree. 

Artist77's avatar - batman14

United States
                  Member #121745
                  January 16, 2012
                  4783 Posts
                  Posted: December 16, 2014, 5:17 pm - IP Logged

I Agree!

I Agree!

J'aime La France.

Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg
                    Zeta Reticuli Star System
                    United States
                    Member #30470
                    January 17, 2006
                    10344 Posts
                    Posted: December 16, 2014, 6:00 pm - IP Logged

destinycreation,

This is the only book on wealth and the only author you need to read, all the other stuff is his writing rearranged.

Wallace Delois Wattles (/'w??t?lz/; 1860�1911) was an American author. A New Thought writer, he remains personally somewhat obscure,[1] but his writing has been widely quoted and remains in print in the New Thought and self-help movements.

Wattles' best known work is a 1910 book called The Science of Getting Rich in which he explained how to become wealthy.

- Wikipedia

Image from Amazon

Those who run the lotteries love it when players look for consistency in something that's designed not to have any.

Lep

There is one and only one 'proven' system, and that is to book the action. No matter the game, let the players pick their own losers.

JonnyBgood07's avatar - Patriots logo1.jpg
                      Connecticut
                      United States
                      Member #61623
                      May 29, 2008
                      20581 Posts
                      Posted: December 16, 2014, 6:05 pm - IP Logged

"..Looking back over this year: what surprised you the most / least?.."

...just how unforgiving/unbending CT lottery is. Just another year of sheer disgust on my part Unhappy

"No matter how bad things may get, I'd like to thank my middle finger

for always sticking up for me.."

kreative1's avatar - flower2
                        NE PA
                        United States
                        Member #127838
                        May 10, 2012
                        1230 Posts
                        Posted: December 16, 2014, 6:54 pm - IP Logged

what doesn't surprise me (anymore) is PA repeats numbers

what does surprise me is that I still cross repeats off my list to play!Shocked

JB love the sig lmao

savagegoose's avatar - ProfilePho
                          adelaide sa
                          Australia
                          Member #37136
                          April 11, 2006
                          3300 Posts
                          Posted: December 17, 2014, 8:44 am - IP Logged

what suprised me most is how much ive spent on lotto this year

2014 = -1016; 2015= -1409; 2016 JAN = -106; FEB= -81; MAR= -131; APR= - 87: MAY= -91; JUN= -39; JUL=-134; AUG= -124; SEP = -123; OCT= -84  NOV=- 73 TOT= -3498

keno historic = -2291 ; 2015= -603; 2016= JAN=-32, FEB= +12 , MAR= -86, APR = -77. MAY= -48, JUN= -29, JUL=-71; AUG = -52; SEPT= -43; OCT = +56 NOV = -33 TOT= -3297

rcbbuckeye's avatar - Lottery-043.jpg
                            Texas
                            United States
                            Member #55889
                            October 23, 2007
                            5588 Posts
                            Posted: December 17, 2014, 9:39 am - IP Logged

Same here about rdgrnr missing.

Least: The constant bickering and insults from some members.

CAN'T WIN IF YOU'RE NOT IN

A DOLLAR AND A DREAM (OR $2)

DoctorWhy's avatar - 04 05.jpg
                              Indianapolis, IN
                              United States
                              Member #151842
                              January 28, 2014
                              107 Posts
                              Posted: December 18, 2014, 1:12 am - IP Logged

Most: Winning my first Pick 4 Combo by using a system

Least: Cash 5 changing from 5/39 to 5/41 in Indiana

Think amongst Chaos. Play in Order.