Welcome Guest
You last visited December 2, 2016, 11:40 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

That feelimg when the numbers you been playing...

Topic closed. 20 replies. Last post 2 years ago by darthfury78.

Page 2 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
grwurston's avatar - Cute animals_Spider.jpg
Winning makes me smile.
bel air maryland
United States
Member #90251
April 24, 2010
4850 Posts
Posted: December 22, 2014, 5:58 pm - IP Logged

WOW! You must feel good about the sets of pick3 numbers you pick to put $20 on one combination per drawing.  I seldom feel good enough about even a group of combinations to spend more than $10 on them.

No, I don't do that every drawing, actually rarely. But in this case I knew the # was going to show and I went for it. I would

have played it for 6 days.

"You can observe a lot just by watching." Yogi Berra, Hall of Fame baseball player.

The numbers will tell you what numbers to play. Pay attention to the numbers.

Don't just think outside the box, crush it.

OldSchoolPa's avatar - Lottery-057.jpg
    Gurnee, Illinois
    United States
    Member #49731
    February 12, 2007
    917 Posts
    Posted: December 22, 2014, 6:49 pm - IP Logged

Played 2902 straight for two days ... And today happened to be sooo busy didnt read the patterns and missed playing for day time. Then boom the #s 2902 just came right up. Would have been an easy 50k for closing the year mark. Argggg just have to learn to play ahead instead!!! 

This is for VA P4 by the way. I ONLY knew these #s would come!!!!!

I would go crazy playing p3 or p4 games.  Plus I figure I would lose more money playing it since the thinking is the odds of winning are better than p5, p6 or p5+1 games. I would feel compelled to play every single day, twice per day. However, since I don't see the point of buying multiple tickets with the same number picked, the potential of just winning $5,000 does not excite me, nor is it life-altering sum of cash. So I would rather fritter my buck away on jackpot games that at least give me a virtual reality chance of dramatically changing my life. I do play every drawing of the jackpot games, but I do not get caught up in the particular numbers drawn...I am too freaking busy to have time for that. BTW I discovered one cannot write the word that is similar to the natural or constructed object that causes water to collect in a reservoir (aka dam) but used as an adjective.

Get MONEY!!! Winning a JACKPOT lottery is all the HOPE and CHANGE I desire!!!  NOW give me MONEY!US Flag

The guy who won the presidency in 2008 really won the lottery...he is now millions richer, travels in first class style, and even has a staff that would be the envy of the richest Powerball winner (she has a staff of 2). Every night he goes to sleep, he probably plays the close of Dave Chappelle's Show: I'm rich beyatch!

p4wanbi's avatar - Lottery-062.jpg
      WA
      United States
      Member #122238
      January 27, 2012
      179 Posts
      Posted: December 23, 2014, 12:02 pm - IP Logged

Haha...guess im due for 50k afterall. Caught the 8331 straight for 10 bucks!!!

playing what can be afforded...spend half of what was reclaimed.

NYC
        United States
        Member #161115
        November 17, 2014
        126 Posts
        Posted: December 23, 2014, 8:50 pm - IP Logged

Played 2902 straight for two days ... And today happened to be sooo busy didnt read the patterns and missed playing for day time. Then boom the #s 2902 just came right up. Would have been an easy 50k for closing the year mark. Argggg just have to learn to play ahead instead!!! 

This is for VA P4 by the way. I ONLY knew these #s would come!!!!!

United States
          Member #155994
          June 5, 2014
          497 Posts
          Posted: December 23, 2014, 11:39 pm - IP Logged

Well, thankfully, nothing like any of this has happened to me. That's because I don't use methods that require me to play everyday.

homestead
            United States
            Member #158182
            August 14, 2014
            132 Posts
            Posted: December 23, 2014, 11:45 pm - IP Logged

That is why you should use the Advance play option that lets you play your numbers in advance. This way you will not miss the draw. Always use the advance drawing because its takes the hassles away.